H2O Just Add Water I Wonder Why Claire Did A Picha Shoot With Them?

justaddh20 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 01:44PM
we all seen the newest pics of the three all grown up with arms around each other. i remember in an interview with cariba she said claire was doing a photo shoot with them. so why the new shoot if she wasn't going to come back. oh sure the producers want to test the waters so to speak with indiana. but isn't that haw it always is. everyone gets use to the new girl, they begin to like her and usually don't bring back the one that left. then she gets fans and eventually those who liked claire have to make way for a new fan who didn't appreciate the other seasons.
i don't like the idea to just sit back and watch a show get dominated by the new fans. and i don't think anyone should. this show will always have fans of both old and new. and one must not dominate the other. indiana has her fans and claire has hers. there's room for debate and opinion as well.
i make mine known i don't see why others shouldn't make theirs as well.
there's room for both. my h2o is not bowing down to the new.

H2O Just Add Water 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Murdoch_Bites said…
angry
i hate indi-whatea her name is... i miss emma like way too much. Bella's such a jerk, i kinda like that new gal, sophie or whateva, she's pretty, but i dont like her brotha, hes ugly. i think that ur right, the show is gonna have all bella fanz and no one will appreciate claire anymore, which i will get really mad at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H2o_James said…
jesus christ melodramatic much most of the people who are watching season 3 are people who have watched the other two reason and wow really emma left SHE QUIT tht shows she wasnt even interested in making showing tht she really doesnt care about her fans and the photoshoot was a while ago u have to remember H2o season 2 ended in the 2007- early 2008 so its not like when they did the photoshoot was recent just late in 2008. everyone is all like emma emma emma emma i miss emma and its really ridicolous because no one is showing love for the SHOW only for emma. No one acted like this when season 2 was airing everyone loved rikki and cleo and was like emma is rude blah blah now tht shes gone everyone loves her?
i understand u like the original trio. i love the cleo rikki and emma as well to death but i love bella as well just because u love another character in a show doesnt mean u stop loving another. u have to look at it like this say ur watching ur fav supernatural show like buffy, supernatural or some show tht could have a murder if ur fav character dies are u going to stop loving the show? no ur gonna keep watching and no one is doing tht on here
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita justaddh20 said…
the interview i seen was when cariba was talking about season 3. she said claire is coming down to have a photo shoot with them. claire can make her choice if she doesn't want to be in h2o is up to her. but it's also up to h2o fans to keep the spirit alive of the original 3. that way indiana fans don't get to take over like i know they want to. and we've expressed our love for the show thank you very much.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zelo said…
I agree with h2o_James. No offense Murdoch_Bites but you don't have to rant about all this as if it is Indiana's fault. Claire left the show...
And i also agree with justaddh2o about how we shouldn't forget the original 3
I just do not think it is polite to rant about someone, who didn't do anything because it's not like Indiana replaced Claire because she was kicked out... And Bella's not even a replacement of Emma, she's her own character, so I just think u shouldn't rant. Sometimes I really miss Emma, but I also have learned to like Bella a lot, more than I even liked Emma...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinklollipops90 said…
The photoshoot Claire did with Phoebe and Cariba last year had nothing to do with season 3. They did it for the release of season 2 comming out on DVD. If you look at the cover of the season 2 DVD it's using one of the new pictures.
thanks for the info i was wondering why she came back to do a shoot.
but my entire point is i haven't been coming to this forum to watch the first two seasons be forgotten while the focus all of a sudden is on a new girl and her many fans. this is h2o not the indiana evans show. just hope others will stand up for the original 3 and not let indiana fans take over.
NO this is for H2o not h2o season 1 and 2 its about all of them all of them include season 3 and people are gonan focus on season 3 because its something new and exciting filled with curiosity and wonder wat will happen, wow new mmoon pool wonder if there is more somehwere else. all this new stuff is happening and sadly(even though i dont care for emma) ithas nothing to do with emma
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
No, yeah that's what I heard, that it is for all the seasons and all
i've been here for a long time and no one tells me what i can or cannot say. if i want to say season 3 is immature compared to the first two seasons, i will.
oh and it looks like i just did.
did i ever say u couldnt? no i just said ur being melodramatic about everything, u are constantly putting up "blogs" in a forum that not wat a forum is and hey ive been here for a long time to. and WTF are you talking about immature to the other seasons?
and you've been melodramatic in your responses.
this goes both ways.
K, wait, a minute, i disagree that season3 is immature. And there are still lots of the other actresses' fans too. But is justaddh2o, meant this forum to be just about season 1+2, then well...
But still in the end, just because Claire left and Indianna came in, that shouldn't mean that the whole entire season should be trashed, just cause one character is disliked strongly.
(I for one prefer Bella to Emma, but thats just my opinion)
(But is justaddh2o, meant this forum to be just about season 1+2, then well)

that's not what i said and i'm sure the more mature fans of season 1 and 2 did understand what i meant.
omg most of us are major fans of the show and most people wanna talk about season 3
No, i understand... and I actually do like season 2 more than i like season 3. I'm sorry if i came off rude, when i was trying to convey what i was saying, and i suppose it was fair enough for u to call me immature, cause i came off that way.... and i do think that i didnt convey what i meant...
i know that u feel that every forum turns out to be about season 3... and i agree... all the seasons should be loved equally, and for a fact i do like season 2 better. It was phenomenal, while season 3 sort of lost that greatness, and who knows why that is...
...and yeah, i do like season 3 too and i guess we can talk about it if we wanted... and i will admit that i like indianna better
I think since season 3 is new, it is typical for everyone to talk about it, sooo...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikethecat said…
big smile
i agree with zelo i admit i like indiana too but my fave is cleo but i like both. yeah i like season 3 too
Yeah, thx mikethecat, i needed someone to sort of sum it up
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
yeah I know. I dont know why those 'promo' pics has claire in them.

edit: I read someones comment about that it was for season 2. I just saw it for season 3 on mermaidsmania