H2O Just Add Water Has anyone else noticed the changes in Rikki?

EmmaClaireFan posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 04:58AM
In seasons 1 and 2, Rikki was the sarcastic tough girl we all know and love, but in season 3 she has an Emma-esque vibe to her, worrying endlessly about their secret, telling Bella not to get close to Will because of their secret...I'm not saying she's taken a complete 360 but she has changed a bit.

H2O Just Add Water 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beckstar said…
yeah she has. I think bella is more like the old Rikki a bit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
I don't see that in Bella, haha.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zelo said…
Yeah, she does!! You read my mind, that's what I was thinking. I feel like now that Emma's gone, she lost her rebellious, sarcastic personality for something like Emma's personality. When she berated Bella about Will, it reminded me of when Emma did the same to Rikki about Zane in Season 1...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmaClaireFan said…
Yea, it's like Emma's goodbye gift to Rikki was Emma's personality.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita avoca said…
rikki took over emma's role as "the wise one", true.
plus, she grew up and consolidated her self confidence. she doesn't need to be an outsider anymore: she is conscious she can do things.
in that respect, also running successfully the cafè helped on it.

that may be also what leads to the dissolutiom of her relationship with zane: she moved on from the stage where she was impressed and reassured by the fact a popular guy like him liked her so much.
though I think there's more to their relationship and though they come from different b/g, there's smt there that could make their relation last. I'm hopelessly romantic, I know :)