H2O Just Add Water I Always Liked Nyota Trek

justaddh20 posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 12:00AM
fans of star trek are taking two sides concerning the new star trek movie. many are staying true to the original cast and not even giving the new movie a chance. on the other side others such as myself accept both because i liked the movie and accept it as an alternative. i hope fans of h2o are doing the same. but this time i'm staying true to the first two seasons. i've given bella's season a chance and i don't like it. it's become the bella show and directed sloppily. the whiole show has changed. bringing back emma may save it for me, but the feeling of the first two seasons are gone. indiana fans get offended at my posts. i'm offended that shiff made it her show now. the first two seasons were deep the third is shallow waters.

H2O Just Add Water 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita avoca said…
I have to say season 3 is my least fave for now. I still like it, but less.
bella's nothing to do with it, I'm fine with her. I have to say emma was ok but not my fave mermaid.
what does it for me is the direction. I have to say it's waaay "sloppier", as you rightly pointed out.
many times sits that were in the other 2 season developed and portrayed a splendid way, in this one are quickly and painlessly gone, without making too much sense sometimes.
smt like emma going, or lewis going, without bothering to put up some dialogues or some scenes worth watching for saying them bye, or at least show what their absence causes in the remaining characters.
same goes for zane (whom I love, BTW) and how his relationship with rikki is tumbling down, without too many evident reasons, so far. there's been this thing of the bikes race, but he's been doing far worse things in past and she's always been struggling with the her feelings in his regards and what it'd have been wise to do. and the feelings always took over (thankfully :) )
I agree when you say too much space is given to the new characters, will esp., whom I don't dislike, don't take me wrong: he just entered and took over the show without there were the premises for it and without a presentationsand a "prequel" to his presence in such a big part of the show.
I dunno if I made myself clear. my possibly wrong idea -please don't take me wrong, fans of the different characters: I don't mean to be rude, it's just my take over it- is season 3 is driven by the looks rather than the substance, and dialogues and plot are less important than sensational events (the water snake and such).
my 2 cents ;)