Halo Universe Will Halo 4 have Free-Roam?

Gricle posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 06:41PM
I think that it might. I watched a video of an interview mostly about Halo 4 and they revealed that Halo 4's engine will be from Halo3/ODST. I'm sure the graphics will be improved, but I think that that reveals that it might possibly be a somewhat free-roam game and plus the new trilogy is going to be about adventure and whatnot.

Halo Universe 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheHaloExpert said…
uh, no.. at least i hope not. besides, 343 confirmed the use of a new engine. I like the CE/2/3/Reach linear gameplay
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gricle said…
IDK. I watched this long 343i interview about Halo 4, and they said they would be using the Halo 3 engine. But IDK how old the video is or what. Thanks for responding!
sorry, im not 100% sure about a "new" engine, but at least an updated one.
and halo 3 wasnt really free-roam. ODST was.
Yea I know. I mean't graphics wise. Like an upgraded Halo 3 engine. The reason why I think it might be free-roam is because on the video they said that the game will have alot of Exploration. And plus them using the Halo 3 engine with the possible lesser graphics So that kinda made me think that. But who knows.
You can actually join the club if youd like. Just hit join under the fan box thing. Thats if you want. I'm thinking about deleteing my site and moving everything onto this club. I'm just not getting any traffic to my site. But IDK.