sinema ya kutisha Horror Lovers foramu

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

sinema ya kutisha 16477 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 16477

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
Yeah, you can download them here I think

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita becca85 said…
I will try and check them out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jlhfan624 said…
AYAOTD was awesome! All those old school Nick shows were.
mischievous
I finished my essay!! Other than just rereading it for review purposes, I am done with school for the summer!! Party time!!!!!!!!!!
 I finished my essay!! Other than just rereading it for review purposes, I am done with school for the
Yeah it definitely was, I miss all of the old nick shows, the stuff they play now is crap
Is anyone ontonight? I'm kinda stressing/freaking out, and talking to y'all usually does a good job of calming me down.
I'm on.
laugh
**Becca comes skipping back into the forum**

Guess how many Masters of Horror movies I just bought?! I'll give you a hint...I wiped out Ultimate Electronics' collection.
Whaaa? You should have just bought the entire series in the box set! They're way cooler! Unless you just spent $4 on each of the single movies you bought.
$2 a movie, but I didn't feel like tracking down the box set.
So you got all 26?
Half. I've got 13.

Question for you, Heather. I am trying to find software that allows me to cap movies. What program do you use and did you purchase it (in some kind of CD form) or download it (from the Internet)?
I use VLC player, it's a combined media player/capper. I've been using it for years and it's never failed me. Completely free too.

What season did you get, do you know? Have you seen any eps of MOH at all?
I just purchased the individual movies (in the case of 6 of them, it's two to a DVD).

From Season 1: Dreams in the Witch House, Cigarette Burns, Incident On and Off a Mountain Road, Chocolate, Homecoming, Pick Me Up

From Season 2: The Screwfly Solution, Family, Dream Cruise, Sounds Like, The Black Cat, We All Scream for Ice Cream, The Washingtonians

Nope, I haven't seen any before. Which do you recommend I start with?

And thanks for the info on the capping site. I'll go check it out and see if it has the specific features I am looking for.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Paramore-CSI said…
meeks if your stressing we can kill people?
Recommend:
Incident On and Off a Mountain Road (this is my very favorite one - the series doesn't get a whole lot better than it unfortunately)
Pick Me Up (hilarious!)
We All Scream for Ice Cream (you may be iffy on this one since you like Stephen King's It...it's extremely similar)
Dream Cruise
Cigarette Burns
The Black Cat

I really HATED Homecoming & Dreams in the Witch-House out of those.
Thanks!
big smile
YES Jackie thank you for that very substantial response! I'm STILL sitting over here wondering what you meant by that! So intellectual.
why thank you I am glad you liked it! It's moris code it means yay I'll have to watch!!Kidding it was my I am bored don't know what to comment comment!!!
Morris from 24? Cause he's a badass! I didn't notice he spoke in code though! You are so much more perceptive than I am.
tongue
hahahaha yes heather I am such a genius!!
I am so proud of these icons
 hahahaha yes heather I am such a genius!! I am so proud of these ikoni
Katie Cassidy?
yes it is
the cosmo ones are light bright and cute
the maxim ones are sexy and darker purpilish in colouring
 yes it is the cosmo ones are light bright and cute the maxim ones are sexy and darker purpilish in
OIC. Pretty :)
yeah I was in an icon mood!!!!!
so whats new
Nothing. I've been listening to Britney Spears for the past hour or more just to spite Jody. Because she insulted her! Can you imagine?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
I don't get your Britney obsession. I thought you liked classy people?
OMG she insulted brittany i do al the time but its diff cause i love her music and slightly insult her like when i stopped liking her but how could dasm!!!!!!!!
Ive been listening to the pierce for the past hour!!!!
 OMG she insulted brittany i do al the time but its diff cause i upendo her muziki and slightly insult he
Hey now...she may not be the shining example for 'class act' but she's still HBIC in the pop music industry! She's also a nostalgic love for me (like JLH & Kiefer). Since 1998 I've been obsessed with her. And I've also never insulted her....so you're probably just a poser fan?
No I loved her in the beginning and then when I found out she lip singed at concerts, i kindof was a little less of a fan and then i totally did not like pop music forever I am finally starting to love pop music again!!and after her black out CD I love her again I go through music stages where i hate some music and then I love it!!
smirk
She doesn't lip sync EVERYTHING. Her ballads she sings for real, but her faster songs she pretty much has to not sing because she's dancing around so much. She's a pop artist, most bubblegum pop artists dance as a big part of their acts. Britney's an amazing dancer, she knows that singing isn't her strongest asset so she dances to cover it. Besides, would you want to go to a concert and see her dancing and hear her losing her breath through her microphone? No. That would take away from the song.

I go through music phases too, and phases of just about everything but things that have been with me since I was a kid and remember fondly, those are the things I have always stuck up for without a doubt (like I am with Britney now). It's just an unconscious decision I make. I've always defended everything Britney has done. She could kill a man and I'd still probably be like 'Well....she IS Britney!'
yeah true heather

Can I ask for som advice? I know this is stpid but it's kinda like "D-Day" is coming and I'm starting to freak out. I'm graduating soon, next week is my last week and it just now hit me that I'm not a kid anymore, in a few weeks I'm nt going to have that continuity of schoool anymore and that scares the shit out of me. In a few months I'm movig out and going to college, I have to learn how to stand on my own two feet. I just need some advice on how to deal with this. I'm just extremely nervous and scared right now. I'm starting to freak out a bit.
just breath think of it like it was before but you have no rules. you set your own rules. meeks it's like before but you set your own rules and your own pace you have freedom and responsibility.
sorry I am 14 I don't have to much expierience with this!
laugh
Some people like rules, so that's why they may freak out. I know I'm like that. I have to have rules and boundaries which is why I haven't really moved away from home yet....

I can't really tell you how to deal with it as I'm the last person you'd want to go to for advice on change.
sunny
exactly see I work better with no boundries when I have boundries I flip so it all depends on you!
laugh
lol I couldn't tell you hated rules Jackie!
...and I'm the second to last. =P
heather I like some rules like don't kill animals though but thats beside the point!
 heather I like some rules like don't kill wanyama though but thats beside the point!
Jenn, you'll be fine. :D

My advice would be that if you don't feel ready to stand on your own two feet (and your parents aren't kicking you out of the house), stay at home and try community college. It's cheaper, it gives you a taste of independence without jumping off the deep end, and your still at home with a support group.

Let me tell you my own experience. I had decided to move to my grandparent's state to attend college and, for financial reasons, I left with them when they left after my graduation (which was the very next day). Well, I am a very strong family-oriented person and without boring you with all the details, let's just say that I didn't last the summer. I didn't even make it to the start of the term. Moving two states away was very stressful, so my family convinced me to move back home, which I did. I attended the local community college, got a job and just stayed at home. A couple of years later, my whole family decided to move to the same state as my grandparents and here I am. I eventually moved out to see if I could be on my own and it worked, but I am, once again, back at home with my family, just because the economy tanked at about the time my lease ended. But, now I know I can survive on my own if needed.

I hope that helps a bit. I know we can all be kind of crazy on this forum, but for serious matters like this, I hope you know you can count on us for support.
Why shouldn't you kill animals? They're tasty.
Bottom line is, independence and adulthood affect each person differently and it's up to them to decide how to make it work for them.
*slaps dasm* *gasps*
cause they are innocent and if you kill them they may come for you in your sleep

*drools*
Olivia
 *slaps dasm* *gasps* cause they are innocent and if wewe kill them they may come for wewe in your slee
big smile
Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.
*pouts*
 *pouts*
Thankyou so much you guys, I still don't what I'm goig to do but this helps. I'm one of those people who likes the rules, they feel safe, and I would love to stay home for a little bit but then again I just got this fantastic music scholarship to an art school that I have always pictured myself going. The community college here doesn't have a band program ad I'm gonna be a music major, I know that this is the chance of a lifetime but I'm scared to go through with it because it means I might not be so safe anymore. I don't like stepping out of y shell, but I always thought I'd be able to do it because Papa was always telling me I could, but now he's gone, and he was my safety net. Right now the rules are my last safe blankt and I'm scared if I give them up I will lose myself.
set your own rules keep a structured rule system, and if you feel safe you can always call home right!
How far away is the school you have a scholarship to? It's definitely great that you have a scholarship, but ultimately the choice will be yours.

Sorry, I won't be any more help (if I was any help to begin with), but I am off to bed now. *See* you all tomorrow!!