Mice My cute little mice

18wanda posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 04:59AM
I have 5 mice in a double cage. They have lots of room, and are fit and happy. I am big for saving mice from petstores, and one of their cute little face reminds me of the poor lives sacrificed to snakes. I hope you feel the same way.

Mice 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RepoWoman said…
worried
I feel the same way. I've got two mice and i'm glad they are is safe. :) There's a room for (little) animals in my school. There are a hamster couple, some turtles, guinea pigs, fishes and a snake. I'd always been thinking of what will happen to the hamster couple's children... Of course, they can't stay there because they wouldn't have enough place... Then someone's told me: the snake eats them. I wanna kill that snake :"(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 18wanda said…
Snakes shouldn't be kept as pets. I don't wish any harm to the snake, but snakes really shouldn't be kept as pets. ugh. I also helped save a litter of 10 rats from the petstore to avoid that same fate.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 123cosmo4 said…
angry
YOu should teal the hamsters. I would steal if it was something that serious.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RepoWoman said…
hmmm
I've just seen the hamster couple, they have 7 children right now. I could easily steal them, but then there would be new 7 (or more) hamster again and again. I can't explain to them that they shouldn't make little hamsters... I will try but i don't think they will understand me. :S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 18wanda said…
meh
That is so sad. It is not fair that innocent little critters get fed to cold snakes. A rat will give you more love than a snake!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mistyflower said…
if you want to save mice, go to a store especially for reptiles. go up to the clerk and say, "i'll take six mice." and it'll be like a dollar because they think your gonna feed them to a snake.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tayfan13 said…
sad
i have one that i saved and want more but my mom said only 1 because then i will have like 60 if they decide to have babies
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WarriorsCats said…
I had 2 (R.I.P. Houdini )and as i said, Houdind had strokes. The first one she was okay after, but the second one ended the opposite way. My other mouse is Silk. She seems lonely and i have a bird and a gerbil too. My guinea pig died two nights ago. (R.I.P. Houdini and Jupiter (my g pig)