NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 7556

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I, like Ziva, believe that there are things that we cannot see.
< Chillaxin'
v Excited about tonight's episode?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
**Just as a side note Yes I do believe in things we cannot see. I love supernatural/paranormal stuff!**

^ O yessss! Soooo exciteddddddddd! =] <3
< Ready for NCIS, got my NCIS shirt on, my drink so I don't have to move (lol) and am so ready! Only 14 minutes to go!
v Have you ever seen a ghost?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ No, but I've heard one. I was staying with my aunt and uncle one night and everyone had gone to bed, all the lights were out and I was still awake in the livingroom. And after awhile I started hearing footsteps in the hall and what sounded like someone whispering, so I called out to see who it was but I didn't get an answer. So I turned on one of the lights so that I could see and when I did, no one was there. I asked them the next day if they had gotten up during the night at anytime and they both said no.

< Downloading music and looking for photos to use for fantart.
< What would you think if they brought Lauren Holly or Sasha Alexander back for an episode? Not as Jenny or Kate obviously but as another character.
heart
^ Well I like both Lauren Holly & Sasha Alexander so I suppose I'd be up for seeing them as a guest star in a future episode. Although it might really confuse someone who wasn't an avid fan. lol
< Working & watching NCIS episodes (well listening to).
v What did you think of last nights episode "Ignition"? **In my personal opinion, although I think it was a great episode, I don't think it was worth waiting 2 weeks for. I was intrigued by the relationship between Gibbs & the lawyer and I was happy McGee got the lead on for once. No Tiva action though =[ This episode really seemed to focus more on the case than the characters this time around.**
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita worthy1990 said…
^ last nights episode was good but worsed of the season for me so far unfortuatly (one episode has to be but its between that and faith). i like the moments between gibbs and the lawyer aswell.
< trying to pick superglue off my hands very annoying
v with last nights final scenes with bell ending the way they did do you think that will be brought into an explosive finale to the season (instead of one involving vance or eli which could be used for later seasons)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
**My least favorite was Power Down. I kind of liked yesterday's. Maybe just Ziva's "SMILE!" redeemed it for me?

^ Probably. Which kind of disappoints me because I was hoping for a showdown with Eli, but I can see how they would not want two entirely Ziva-centric finales in a row for those who aren't fans.
< Going to the gym
v Were you surprised that Ziva was holding a camera phone in the Private Investigator's face rather than a gun?
heart
**Had to edit this b/c Jen & I answered at the same time. lol.*

^ A bit yes... and I'm still laughing over it! That part was hilarious!
< Working, but heading home soon.
v Do you think Robert Wagner is the right person to play Tony's dad in the upcoming 150th episode! (Yayyy! for NCIS! =])
big smile
^ Oh definitely! He's so suave, like Tony!
< Listening to Lady Antebellum :D
v Speaking of Tony's dad, do you think that he will pick up on something between Tony and Ziva and say something?
heart
^ I hope so! Maybe that will be the push they need! =] Especially since the next episode they will be heading to Paris together!
< Watching NCIS, but hitting the bed soon.
v Who else is upset that Mark Harmon & NCIS did not win for the People's Choice Awards?! **I couldn't believe it! I was soo mad! I voted everyday, like a million times a day!**
^ I couldn't believe it either, I really wanted him to win. But since he didn't, I'm glad that Hugh Laurie got it.
< Watching Criminal Minds and uploading photos.
v Speaking of People's Choice Awards, were you upset that NCIS wasn't chosen for the drama award?
heart
**It's not that I don't like House... I do, I just think NCIS should have won b/c they are truly the best tv drama! & Mark Harmon is the best tv drama actor!**

^ Oh but of course! It was seriously a tragic moment for me! I can't believe they didn't win. ** But didn't I just ask this? lol**
< Working
v Why do you think Tony's dad comes to NCIS?
smile
^ All I know is that it's something to do with a Prince or equally royal person :P
< Watching Tiva vids on YT.
v I've just realised that we miss another episode in between "Flesh and Bone" and "Jetlag". How do you feel about this?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
^ Yeah i'm not happy! Got a bit confused about it all earlier trying to arrange my calendar (what ep falls on what date!!) Two weeks is far too long to wait!!
< Making dinner
v Is this series going as well as you'd hoped??
heart
*Arghh! I just looked at my calendar now that you said that and you're right... aww mannnn!!! =[ That's horribleeeee!*

^ I'd say yes! =]
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think the relationship between McGee & Tony has grown?
^ I think so. They do seem a bit closer than they were before.
< Multitasking.
v Do you have a favorite NCIS fanfiction that you like to read?
heart
^ Not particuraly ... only b/c I don't get a chance to read them very often. I'm currently working on another one... but everytime I start out in one direction it changes & I get all screwed up. lol
< Multitasking/working
v Who do you think has grown the most as an agent this season?
^ Definitely Tim. He's more self confident. I think that Tony is stuck in a little bit of a rut.
< Listening to music.
v Favourite Tony moment?
heart
^ Do I really have to choose just one?? Mmm... I'm going to go with the Carson/game moment where he misspelled the answer! lol Or maybe when he was chewing on his tie. Or when he was talking about the team in T&C... gahh!
< Working
v Do you anticipate another episode with Mike Franks?
***laurens fan fic question i read one a couple of weeks ago called silver fox down and it was brilliant

^ favorite tony moment is every moment :). only jkin but i love his reaction everytime he gets headslapped funny asssss
< going to play on fifa 10 soon, and watchin faith later
v favorite Gibbs moment?

sorry ill answer yours aswell jenna yes i do think he will come back but i rekon it will be a final showdown with an old case in which he may die (or not)
heart
^ I cannot possibly choose 1 favorite Gibbs moment! There are tooo many to even begin naming!
< Working
v While we are on the subject... favorite Ziva moment?
** I'll definitely check out the fanfiction. Thanks Joe. :)

^ Like Jenna with the Gibbs question, I can not possibly choose just one favorite Ziva moment. There are just too many! But any moment where she's teasing Tony would definitely be up there.
< Posting here and on the CM Fans spot.
v How do you feel when we have to wait a week or two for a new episode?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Disappointed, but happy that at least the episodes are spread out so we have them for many months.
< Watching Truth or Consequences. . .again
v I'm sure I'm just exceptionally unobservant, (because I normally notice these things about a month after everyone else does) but did you notice that in ToC when Tony asks Ziva if she is able to fight, a tear runs down her cheek, and that is the only time in that whole encounter that she "sheds a tear"? What did you make of that?
^ Yes, I did notice that. I'd say that she cried then because she couldn't fight and to her, that's being weak and it's not something that she's use to being. It's also the reason why she couldn't escape on her own. The thought alone probably overwhelmed her.

< Drawing and listening to music.
v This is probably a very stupid question, but, do you think you could ever hate the show?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ NO. PERIOD.
< Soundtrippin'.
v Don't you think it's kinda weird for Tony to get jealous at his dad?
heart
^ I don't think he's jealous so much as he is inesecure.
< Relaxing today (headache & backache)
v It's your birthday! Who's the first person from the cast you'd make sure was there?
***feel better soon jenna

^ if its cast it would be mark harmon, i hear he is a bit of a prankster and would be fun to have there. if it was a character it would be tony for the same reason more or less
< wondering what to do with the rest of my evening
v who would be a good actor to play McGees dad and actress to play his mum?
heart
**Thank you so much! Migraines... hate them!**

^ I don't know much about many actors/actresses (except the NCIS cast lol) so I really can't answer that question well. I suppose I'd picture them as upper class & intelligent. Sorry I can't answer better.
< Being lazy. I still have a migraine.
v Who's your favorite NCIS bad guy/girl?
^ The Frog.
< Multitasking.
v What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
heart
^ Math! I am not a math person at all!
< Deciding when to stop procrastinating to get some housework done. lol
v Favorite cereal?
^ Kellogg's Special K.
< Eating.
v If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
^ a dog (but not a yapping little thing a big dog like a st bernard)
< watching forest gump
v who is your favorite singer/band?
^ Paramore are favourite band. I can't choose a singer.
< Watching Dumb and Dumber. LAUREN HOLLY!!!
v Have you seen Mark Harmon in The West Wing?
heart
^ I've seen photos but not actually watched an episode.
< Watching NCIS
v Have you taken the which character on NCIS are you? (On facebook) If so, which did it say you got?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita natulle said…
^ Yes and I ended up being Ziva (;
< Watching the movie Role Models with my mom
v Did you know Michael Weatherly was a guest star in a episode of the serie Charmed ? (:
^ Haha, Natulle, I watched that film last night! And I got Abby as result on that quiz :)

^ Yes, I love that episode as well! It's my fave season 1 episode!
< About to get to bed.
v What do you think the season finale will be about?
* Hahaha that's a coincident Dannii d; And I love that episode too! Though he's too good of a catch to go into preisthood (;

^ Ooooooh I have no idear! I'm bad at guessing this stuff, but I can only hope Ziva and Tony get together! <3
< Still watching Role Models (;
v Do you live in a house or apartment ?
heart
**I got Gibbs on the facebook quiz. =]**

^ Multi family house.
< Watching NCIS still (gotta love these marathons!)
v Most emotional moment in the episode Reqium?
^ When Gibbs was down in his basement after he had dug up Kelly's box.
< Reading fanfictions.
v Do you like Mike Franks?
smile
^I like Mike Franks for the fact that anytime Gibbs is in any sort of trouble he drops everything to go and help him!!
< Having a coffee
v Do you think Gibbs is starting to trust Vance??
heart
^ I don't think trust is the best word, but I think he's starting to open himself to the option that Vance may not be as bas as originally thought.
< Working.
v Do you think they are waiting to make Palmer a permanent cast member for if/when Ducky has to "retire"?
smile
^I think that could be a possibility, it is about time he became a regular!!
< publishing an aritcle
v Do you think Palmer would be a good enough replacement for Ducky??
^ Well no. No one can replace Ducky, but Palmer is the best replacement there is. It won't be the same without Ducky.
< Hearing music and adding pics to the Bones spot
v Do you want Abby and McGee to be a romantic couple ?
^ McAbby FTW! <333
< Business revison for tomorrows exam, EEEEEK!
v Favourite thing about NCIS?
heart
^ The dynamic between the characters. They have a bond that is completely unbreakable no matter what is thrown at them and it's unlike any bond I've ever seen on any other show. Any of them would put their lives or careers on the line to help out one of the team members. And somehow through this bond they still manage to maintain individual relationships within the group. They are amazingggg! <3
< Working.
v If you had to choose 1 episode of NCIS to watch for the rest of your life, which would it be & why?
^ It was a tough pick but I would have to say.... Truth or Consequences, for obvious reasons :)
< Taking a break from revising.
v Would you ever get a tattoo that reminds you of NCIS? And if so, what would it be?
heart
^ Mmm... right now I'd say yes b/c I'm obviously addicted. But b/c I like putting lots of thoughts into things so I know I won't regret it I'd wait on it, probably several years. I don't know what I'd get... that is a darn good question.
< Working
v Honestly, have you ever attempted to find & go to their shooting location to try to meet the cast?
^ I like Abby's cross, might add that to my collection but it would have to be slightly smaller!
< Reading Posts
v Have you ever sent them any fan mail??
* What does FTW stand for ? d;

^ No I haven't
< Making homework
v Do you think the show has gotten better with each season or ?
heart
^ I think the show has gotten better over the seasons (although it was amazing when it started too). I think it's changed & grown and I think the best is still yet to come! <3
< Working still
v I'm not sure my question got answered since Ziva_Rocks seems to have answered Dani's question. lol. So I'll ask again. Honestly, have you ever attempted to find & go to their shooting location to try to meet the cast?
^ No I haven't * Have you ? (:
< Still making homework
v Do you have pictures or posters of NCIS in you're room/house ?