Pokémon Why using legendary Pokemon is like cheating

venaturtle posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 12:23AM
It's not fair or realistc in my opioion to use legendary Pokemon I think there Awaome but I hate anyone who uses them

Pokémon 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tinaloo said…
meh
i only used them 1 time Aginst Steven And it was a lv.100 Rayquzza and thats all
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venaturtle said…
meh
Ya I don't mind that it just makes me mad when other people use there legendarys in link battles and stuff cuz its not realIstc or fair
ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah i hate that to! they need to train there pokemon,
this is what i would use, Lv100 Empoliaon lv100 Elextrabuzz Lv70 lucario Lv 100 elexrive Lv70 magmortar and Lv 100 Leafeon but i cant cause my DS Screen broke
Omg my ds was the same way
smile
I wud have my firred venasuar and blastose my first 2pkmn ever and then I guess my flygon my bastiodon and some grass types cuz their my favorite
cool i love those pokemon,and sorry about your DS also
No it happend a while ago and my mom helped me pay to get a 3ds
laugh
I'm going to create a new forum
ok i have no Ds it happend recently like 2 moths ago
Wow that sucks I know how it feels it drives u crazy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LeifT said…
Yea but Quin aka. Venaturtle u gave ur ds to me wen u could hav used it to play gameboy games
not me my bottom screen broke now im getting a new one
angry
Leift is an assh
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LostOblivion said…
Legendaries can be beat though and if you know they are going to use them, use yours. I see nothing wrong with using them.

Example of how to beat a legendary easily: A FEAR Ratatta, Focus Band IIRC(whichever allows you to survive 1 hit from full hp) endeavour to lower their HP to 1 since you want your Ratatta low leveled for this to work. Follow this up with a quick attack to beat it.
meh
Wow that's a good strategy but I still think using legendarys is kinda dumb
If you want to win, isn't calling upon the powerfullest pokemon are good focal point of a strategy? As long as both sides are using them or you know which ones are being used in advance, I see no problem with them being used.
I don't know I just don't like it there legendary there more powerful then other pkmn I just think that every pkmn shud get a fair shot in battle and not be dominated by legandarys it really is in my opion almost like cheating
Legendary Pokemon aren't called legendary just because of their rarity, they're more powerful for a reason. In official tourny's and stuff almost all of them are in the Uber tier which are banned anyway.
meh
O ok