Prince Michael Jackson June 25th. - FanFiction - Chapter Two.

chelyrsimone posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 10:34PM
_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_

On the other end of the country.

This was a bad Idea. A mistake. My decision was very stupid and selfish. But this is want I want; this is what is best for me….

It was her beauty that pulled me out of my trance, she the woman I love was beautiful, and in order for me to treat her and give the life for a queen was to do what I did. The way she tilted her head to the side and bit her lip to turn me on was just…..indescribable. I know landing my self in this position was wrong, but having mama seta up in here eyeing me like that, mmmmm… it was sure worth it!

Let me tell you what drove me to do it, it was the money and the sex that this girl was offering me god damn I couldn’t let this one slip me. and the fact that for so long this guy wanted to well, be wanted again, stupid. Everybody wanted him in the first place – he’s just too dumb to see that. The price was a great offer, so I took it. Who wouldn’t?

_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_L_O_V_E_­

Janet’s House. Prince’s POV

The door bell rang. I stopped our race on need for speed and got up to answer it,

“That’s Wissam, he comes around this time honey” said Janet

“I know” I replied “I just want him to see that there’s already a man of the house here” I smiled to myself “you ‘know, so he knows where he stands and everything” by the time I had reached the door aunt Jan was rolling with laughter. I opened the door. And I was greeted with a confused look, I shrugged it off.

“You Wissam?” I looked at him sternly

“Yeah… Can I come in?” I looked a little threatened, may as well set him straight now then

“Yeah sure but before you do...” I stepped out side and closed the door behind me “okay listen, “I’m Janet’s son okay, I’m prince and I’m telling you this now, moms been messed around in the past by men, I don’t know if you’ve heard of anything but she been divorced twice and Jermaine was honestly the best boyfriend she ever had and I still to this day don’t know what happened. It hasn’t been long since they split up and I can honestly say I don’t like the way you two have just jumped into a relationship like this, it’s so soon. But what I do know is that she’s very fond of you, and I love my mom too much have being juggled around, so I’ll just give you this okay – don’t even think about screwing this up, or else I’ll make your life a living hell, got that?”

Wissam looked at me, he was taking me seriously I could tell by the way he looked at me, he nodded his head.

“Hey, prince I love you mother way too much to hurt her, trust me ‘lil man she’s in safe hands.” I wasn’t buying his words though… man I already knew this guy was a jerk!

“I’ll remember that when you mess up, my memory’s great” I didn’t like him, and I wasn’t going to give myself the chance to get to like him, I didn’t like anyone who was going to take Auntie Jan away from me. I opened back the door and walked inside, Wissam followed.

“Hey baby” Janet got up to greet him

Ii watched as both of there bodies intertwined into a hug, it was when they kissed passionately that I cleared my throat, Auntie Janet pulled away and blushed

“Sorry prince, so you two want to watch a movie? Before bed?” she looked between me and Wissam.

“yes” I replied

“no” he replied and the same time as me.

This was going to be a very long night.

Blanket and Seth – Blankets POV

“B, I’m telling you my dad says your daddy’s dead!” why is he so stupid sometimes – dads on holiday”

“Seth he’s on holiday he said he’d be back very, very soon! Daddy keeps his promises” gosh! This boy is annoying! And like everybody saying daddy’s dead, they can go die for saying such mean things!

“no, B, I swear man, why would I lie to you, this isn’t a movie you know your dads dead and he’s not coming back, when you die you never come back, well unless God really, really loves you” hmmm… what?

“What do you mean ‘really loves you’?” I swear he’s confusing

“Well in the bible when like Jesus died, God liked him too much to die, so he like…made him back alive? But then god decided that he loved him and brought him to heaven”

“Well that makes sense but daddy isn’t in heaven, he’s in Jamaica” I smiled to myself I really wanted one of those Rasta hat thingies when he comes back.

I saw Seth roll his eyes.. he can be such a douchbag at time goodness me!

Paris and Spencer – Paris POV

I was very uneasy, like worrying about if anybody would find the recorder, I doubt they ever would though… as I expected ever since I got here
It’s been all about roller bladeing in the dark, bed cover sledging down the stairs and midnight snacks, it was now 3AM and she brought up my dad.

“Paz, do you y’know”

“Do I…?”

“Like y’know ever think about what it would be like if he was still here” I let out a deep sigh.

“all the time Spence, at time I feel as if I wish everything could just rewind al little so daddy would be here, we’d be London, I’d finally learn how to perform… just like him” that’s my dream, I want to grow up to be a performer just like daddy…

“You can still perform Paz you know that” I knew that, but now it wasn’t so simple

“Oh yeah Spence that works out great – Michael Jacksons daughter sings too? Is she trying to be like her dad? She’s not as good as her dad. Wow bore.” I rolled my eyes sarcastically

“Now c’mon obviously they aint going to say that, I’ve heard you sing, I’ve seen you dance your amazing” I'm not scared about that bit – ugh!

“No, no its not that it’s the fact that now he’s dead they’re all looking to one of kids to fill his shoes, and okay I know this has been my dream since forever but I cant handle the fact that people will constantly compare me to my dad. I'm not him.”

I was expecting a reply, but in response I realized that Spencer had fallen asleep on me.

I rolled over and slept, hopefully daddy will visit me in my dreams.

Night.

Prince Michael Jackson 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TLCMichaelfan02 said…
surprise
is that first part, the other side of the country michael?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pippi713713 said…
hmmm
Is Michael on the other side of the country?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chelyrsimone said…
sorry guys, i cn't give any hints )':
you'll have to wait till the next chapter
thanks for reading though
it means alot (:

L.O.V.E. ♥