bila mpangilio Role Playing Fullmetal Alchemist: Forbidden Philosophy

Noone_N posted on Aug 25, 2013 at 03:08AM
There have been hints of the philosophy stone reappearing, that someone has been bringing back the dead. Though the people brought back aren't human anymore, it wasn't natural.

They were eliminated as soon as these creatures were created, they died before they even lived. Though it was obvious even if they had lived it would be a painful existence, only seven survived, they strive to devour the souls of alchemist and humans. The creatures are said to not have souls, they won't die in vain, not as much as what the cost of their existence. It's also believed they have no emotions, but most will argue they do, these creatures called Bidden will even trick themselves into believing it's true. And yet they're still after the stone like many other people.

It's a race to the Philosophy Stone!

Rules:
Nothing explicit
Swearing is alright
Other species are possible
Only seven Bidden
In order to receive, something of equal value must be lost.

Regular profile set up
Name:
Appearance:

bila mpangilio Role Playing 14 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcterra said…
(Give me a moment, I'll join soon.)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Flora_Swift said…
(Me too.)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Noone_N said…
Name: Agean Environ
Most advanced alchemy: Ice
Appearance:
Bio: He died terribly and when he awoke his was scared, too. It was worse that he had to watch all his 'brothers and sisters' die as well, they looked like they were in pain. But he figured it was because they were being killed, he feels pain all the time and he really wants to find the stone to really by alive. Also he awoke with no eyesore in his left eye nothing has fixed it
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Agean Environ Age: 16 Most advanced alchemy: Ice Appearance: Gender: male Bio: He died t
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Noone_N said…
((No one's even looking.....TvT.))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
^ I'll join. I wish to be an antagonist and I've already came up with my character. Therefore, I shall add my character for your approval :)
Name: Devon 'Panther' Gyrion

Most advanced Alchemy: Darkness Alchemy. In Alchemy, to receive any form of matter, something must be given that is of equal value. Darkness Alchemy is no different, taking the light from around Panther and using it, along with his energy, to fuel his Alchemy.

Secondary Alchemy: Agility Alchemy.

Appearance: His appearance lives up to his name and his ideals. He often wears a black overcoat, with dark coloured boots and typical blue pants. He has long, dark hair and grey eyes: eyes that are like steel and even glint when he's angry. In addition to this, he also has several appendages that are of auto-mail and are the result of an accident he had many years ago. He has two legs and one arm made of auto-mail, as well as a large patch on his chest, covering his heart and lungs. His arm is made from the strongest metal and can withstand massive amounts of pressure, as well as having four claws extending from the end of his fingers and they can be retracted, or extended. His legs have springs built in, so he can jump high, far and with precision; this also helps his natural agility, plus his secondary Alchemy of agility.

Bio/history: Once the victim of another Alchemist, one who was employed by the military, his arm, legs and a large part of his chest were destroyed when a rotten Alchemist decided to take his anger out on Panther (Devon in those days). As a result he became vengeful of all Alchemists, until he discovered his primary Alchemy of Darkness and now he seeks to take the world as his, destroying all Alchemists and reaping the light from the world. He seeks to find the Philosopher's Stone and use it to further his goal of conquering Amestris and taking the light, to add the Darkness.

Pesonality: Highly intelligent, ruthless and analytical. This man is very dangerous and seeks to take over all of Amestris, reaping light from the world, so he can rule the Darkness. He has no sense of humour whatsoever, hates Alchemists and is always serious, even when he does say something can be construed as a joke, in short, he is not to be under-estimated, even if his Darkness Alchemy does not make him uninvulnerable, nor does it have absolute power; it is beatable, providing the opponent can handle Panther, who is very strong without his Alchemy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Time_Master said…
Name: Koken

State Title: Guardian

Most advanced alchemy: Air, Koken doesn't really change the molecular structure of the air around him, instead he only moves it, and changes it shape, for example, changing its Molecular Structure would be like turning Air into Water, but Koken only brings its molecules together to make it solid, the equivalent exchange here is Koken energy for movement.

Secondary Alchemy: Speed, Koken might have a Heavy Metal arm, but this doesn't stop him from being able to run really fast, using the rule of Equivalent exchange Koken turns his Body energy and the mass from his arm into strength for his legs.

Appearance: Pic

Bio: Koken was once just a happy child of the capital, but one day a State alchemist was fighting some terrorists, when one of them took Koken hostage, the Alchemist managed to kill the terrorist, but had to cut of Koken's arm, using Alchemy he replaced his arm with a large metal (Pic 2) one that would grow with him, and taught Koken alchemy.
 Name: Koken State Title: Guardian Age: 24 Most advanced alchemy: Air, Koken doesn't really c
This is his Metal arm.
 This is his Metal arm.
tongue
So, is this RP gonna happen, or what? Lol
nope, i think it's dead :<
Lame.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pipiqueen said…
(hey..................i was waiting soo long for a fullmetal alchemist rp! anyways,if it bcomes alive, save a spot for me..............)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ayaka said…
Aw right when I saw the FMA rp it dies T.T
I want to revive this, can we plz?