bila mpangilio Role Playing Hollywood: Undead.

DanixxDumb posted on Dec 05, 2010 at 07:25PM
'Eh...

Do whatever the fuck you want, because, this doesn't seem like the RP I imagined it would be anymore :-/.
last edited on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:52AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 19047 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 19047

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DanixxDumb said…

"Hey, freak." Someone forced Jade against the lockers. She grunted and backfired with a punch in the gut. "Screw off, Tucker!" She glared. He only smirked and walked off.
She sighed and walked to her locker. She opened it up and smiled at the band posters that lay upon the walls. "You guys are so lucky not to have my life.." She murmured and she traced the posters.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Jasmin walked into school and went to her locker. The inside was all black and had pictures of her favorite bands.
(Freakin' error)
(This should be fun)
Jade grabbed her Gym clothes and started for Gym. She walked and walked until she bumped into someone. "Hey! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"
Jasmin turned to the girl. "Back off! YOU bumped into ME!"
"Bite me, Poser." She scowled and stood, dusting herself off. She gave one cold stare at Jasmin before stalking off.
Jasmin reached into her backpack and pulled out and apple. She grinned evil and spun it in her hand before she threw it at Jade and hit her in the back.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Okay,um I'm gonna be a famous person!!!YEAH!Can I be the lead singer in the band that everyone loves?((Everyone as in both of you.))^^)
Jade glared. "Did you just throw an apple at me?" She laughed mockingly.
Jasmin shrugged. "Yes. What are you gonna do about it?"

(I don't care.)
(AGH this error)
(WTH)
(Sure! How 'bout Amy Lee?)

"Nothing." Jade seethed. She wasnt going to have a fight today, not today.
(I'm gonna do it anyway!^^)

I sighed as the band started practicing for the concert tonight.I cleared my throat and looked around.I was bored.I memorized the lyrics front to back,and knew everything little thing about the song,seeing as I made it.

(BTW,my band name is Wolfy,the band name is The Demons,yes I can roar,I have black hair,pale greenish blue eyes and I wear emo clothes,with a wolf tail and ears.My name is Minyala.A name I made up a long time ago.)
Jasmin laughed coldly. "I see your weak. Well maybe some other time then." She turned on her heel and walked down the hall.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Jade tried to resist. She breathed in and out. "Calm down.." She murmured.
Jasmin walked into her class room and sat in her seat in the back.
I told the band I was going for a walk and left.I put my hands in my pockets and put my hood over my face.Hopefully no one would recognize me,but hardly anyone knew what I looked like with brighter clothes than I usually wear,and without my tail and ears.I walked around and saw a school.I stared at it.I remember when I used to be in school.It was where my band started to form.
(DAMN ERROR!)
Jade slipped into the lockerrooms and got dressed for Gym. She hated it more than ever. She ws so unstable and clumsy that she could be a hazard.
Jasmin put her hood up and stared out the window. Her head filled with thoughts of getting outside. Getting away from this school.
(Okay,um,something has to happen so I'm not RPing with myself.Make the gym girls go outside and run please.)

I stared at the door that led to the Gym.It was where I hung out for the first time with my crush after my school,but that was a few years ago,and I didn't care about that person anymore.
Jade growled and changed her mind. Missing Gym wouldnt be that bad. She changed back and walked out. She opened up her messenger bag and grabbed the pack of smokes and lighter. She slipped outside and lit one up.
I saw someone walk out of the gym and walked over to her.I saw her light a cigarette and growled.Young kids like this smoking?!That's unimaginable!I walked to her and looked at her."Hey.Why are you out here smoking?"
Jasmin slipped out of the classroom, unnoticed as usual. She walked down the hall and out of the school. She looked up to the sky as th wind blew her hair around her face.
Jade's eyes widened. She dropped the cigarette and shrugged. "Nothing."
I slightly growled,but lightened up a bit.I had smoked once,but the was my first and LAST time I had smoked."It's fine I guess.Just don't skip class just because you want to smoke."I let down my hood on my hoodie,since it was starting to make my head hot,and I kept looking at her.I could only imagine her recognizing me and starting to freak out.
Jasmin sat on the roots of a tree in front of the school. She watched the clouds blow in the sky and day dreamed back to her childhood.
(Damn error)
"Yeah, yeah." Jade ruffled her hair up and didnt wanna make small shat with this girl. Something about her was recognizable.
I slightly cocked my head,making it pop,and smiled at the girl."I remember this school quite well.I really did enjoy the years I was here.But I left it all for a new life.A much more fun life."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita southern-belle said…
((oo ooo! can i be Gabriella like before she ran away!? pleaseeeeee??????)))
((bump))
((fuck it....even though she's swedish.... i'm so doing it))

Gabriella walked to her usual spot and saw two girls standing there. She was in jeans and a black hoodie with the word ''Nightwish'' on the back. she was only a freshman but since she moved with her parents here to the place where her aunt and uncle lived she'd gotten into drugs and alcohol. she had more piercings than friends, and at this point she only had four peircings... she walked up to the girls "What the fan are you doing here?! this is my spot!"
(lol Now I get to see how she is here and in the forest. XD)

Jasmin turned back and saw all three of the girls. She spotted the girl she had agrued with first. Another girl that she didn't know and another that looked somewhat familiar and looked like she would not going to this school. You could tell when certain people went to the school and others didn't. You had a title. Or you were just plain, and outsider. Jasmin stood and watched them.
I shot a glare at the new girl,then completely turned to her."Back off,druggy!This is school grounds and your filthy presence shouldn't be ruining it!"I could tell she was taking drugs,and was also and alcoholic,but didn't care.I was going to get this girl out of here even if I had to go through a fight just to do it.
Jade shot a look at the girl. "Um.. Look, calm down. Its just one spot."
Jasmin walked over to them. "Well, well, well. Look who is it. You gonna scream at me again?" She focused her gaze on Jade.
Jade narrowed her eyes. "Its you, again. What do you want?" She demanded. She opened up her messenger bag and grabbed another smoke and lit it up. She placed it between her lips and puffed.
Jasmin shrugged. "Who said I wanted anything?"
(AGH)
"Well, how about you walk your little poser ass out of here then?" She grimaced and blew a puff of white smoke released from her lips.
Jasmin gritted her teeth. "I'm not a poser!"
(WTH)
"Okay.. Whatever stops the tears, Jazzy ." She pushed past them and started to walk away. She didnt even wanna make an effort to go to school.
Jasmin stalked after her. "What are you a racist?" (She has very dark skin.)
Jade laughed. "Ha, You're funny kid,"
"ughhh" Gabriella growled then took a joint and lighter out of her booksack, lit it, and took a long drag.
Jasmin folded her eyes. "I'm not kidding."