Twilight Obsessors Twilight obsessors- click here! Only 4 twilight freaks like me :)

twilightbandlol posted on Jan 14, 2009 at 07:18AM
Okay, I know every1 hear HEARTS Twilight!!!! I aslo know that many of you twilightluvas go on and on about it 2 people who dont care.... Soooo, instead of annoying stupid twilight haters, write bout ur obsession here! I no u had parts that u were like OMG and are just dying to spit it out so go ahead!

Twilight Obsessors 65 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightbandlol said…
c'mon r there any twilight freaks out there or am i the only 1????
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita r-pattz said…
OH YEA WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
but the one thing i hate is people that just started liking twilight just cuz of all the movie buzz
i nooooo! :( Ummmmmmmm... yeah dat sucks, they dont the true meaning of twilight. <:(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EDWARDLUVSBELLA said…
omg i no they just like twilight cuz every one else dose of course they DONT know the true meaning of twilight
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EDWARDLUVSBELLA said…
so when i was reading new moon and he left that was like my worst day ever cuz the whole time i was like y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y nad then wen she started to hear edwards voice it was so sad i know he left her so she could be happy with a none dangerous life whitch was nice but piontless this is bella we r talking about cuz all it did was hurt her more wen victoria came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then jacob wouldnt talk to her wen she left with alice ugggggh that sucked without edward the book was soooooooooo sad but i guess with out it the others wouldnt be the same u no
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsJasperH said…
I almost cried when Edward left in new moon, and jacob annoys me (Sorry but its true) reading breaking dawn again right now :D

*Twilight Obsessive Since 2005* <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Twilizzy said…
heart
ok so i ABSOLUTELY 100% LIVE twilight and everything twilight. it breaks my heart to see all these fans who just started liking it because of the movie buzz. i agree with you there. i cant go a day without reading at least one page of any book in the series because i feel empty! i make all my own gear, like i just finished my glasses, which are completely customized, i bought a hoodie and stayed up late hours into the night sewing velcro on the back so i hjave interchangeable twilight quotes on the back! i know right? I also hate all those little girls who just love perfect edward cullen, and live to love him...im sorry, but he is NOT the best part of the books...dont get me wrong he is AMAZING but c'mon guys...HES BELLAS and thats the story, only true fans LOVE their relationship, not waiting to marry edward lol....

so yeah i definatley cried throughout the entire series, especially when edward left bella.
I LIVE TWILIGHT.. anyone wanna talk some real stuff, message me!
thx guys i needed those replies- it lets me no im not the only twilight freak- in a good way!!!!!! :) i have a hateness for jacob, too... Mrsjasper.... Ummm i do think Edward and bella are meant 2 be and only together- twizzly....r-patz i hated when jacob kissed Bella and bella liked it!!! :( Edwardluvsbella- i ccried too dont worry! Sigh... I heart twilight- always and forever!!! peace out.
lol i like how you replied to everyone

jasper for life everyone!
lol thx..........
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xBellaxEwardx21 said…
heart
HEy! i am obbsesed with twilight since Satuerday december 14 at 4:00pm :) haha i have the moive ticket hanging on my wall!!! ok ok dont get amd i dont like twilight just cause of the moive! i honestly had no idea what twilight was till i saw the moive! and as soon as i saw the moive i instantly started reading the book and acctualy finished twilight in the same night and ended up finishing breaking dawn i would say 3 weeks latter :) i re read twilight after i saw the moive 5 times ;) i am in love with all of the charcherts! i like Jacob but not with BElla!!! BElla and Edward are 4ever!!!!! Seriosuly though i like Jacob cause he makes me laugh!but i know the twilgiht seris inside and out!!! its like kind of stuck in my head..and you know your a real fan when your sitting in the car and every song you hear ....you somehow refer it to edward and bella!!!! lol like IRis by the Goo Goo dolls! Or when you see a volvo and flip out cause your listening to decode and you think "OH MY GOSH ITS EDWARD!!!!" Or when you can't stop listening to the soundtrack cause it makes you feel like your part of twilgiht!!! ahah or when you instantly think of Bella when a new girl comes into your class and sits next to a guy and the guy stares at her! Or when a guy totaly gives you a death glare and your like 'HE so wants to suck my blood!' I could go on and on because i officaly have OTD (obsessive twilgiht disoder ;)
xbellaxEdwardx21, i saw the movie b 4 reading the book 2.... lol... book is way better though... i agree with everything u sed except i hate jacob- i dont no why-- i just cant stop hating him.... ...........
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Brysis said…
hi!!! I´m so obsessed with Twilight that i have a Twilight tattoo.
i made it in january, 24, 2009.
there´s anyone in there that has a twilight tatto like me?
meh
sorry Brysis, i dont have 1 but kewl??? i guess thats cool but just having a tatoo of twilight doesnt show ur a fannnnn!!! No offense- go ahead and prove ur a REAL fan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmyCullenGurl said…
heart
i love this place twilight is so awesomw!!!!!
big smile
Yes, AmyCullenGurl, twilight IS amazing- it opened my eyes to love- sucha wonderful thing!!! Bella&Edward 4eva!!!
smirk
guyz- this girl sed Twilight sucks, all the characters are stupid, and that she absolutely HATES twilight.... And she read ONE page! lol she is sooooooooooooooooo stupid- ya guyz with me?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Besties said…
Luv Twilight 2 death can,t stand people who suddenly started liking it cause its a movie now ugh
big smile
hey! i understand- lol..... :) And some people judge da book by the movie which, to me, is SO wrong- they r like, I hate twilight, the movie sucked.! And im like soooo? You hate Twilight bcuz????????? And somebudy sed Stephanie Myer made a horible movie! WEIRD!!!! Well, TWILIGHT ROX!!!!!!!!! deal with it. >:)
yeah the movie really wasnt all that good and they cant say twilight sucks just because of the movie. and SM didnt actually make the movie so they cant say she made it bad OME IM CONFUSED
smile
lol yes thats my point.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
cloudy
I'm a big Twilight fan and I think it's so stupid how everyone only starts liking the books after they have seen the movie. (I'm not calling those people stupid I'm just calling what they do stupid)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
lol nice save Ovybo. "(I'm not calling those people stupid I'm just calling what they do stupid)" Lol.... I know!!! Thats what we were saying!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _I_love_Edward_ said…
tongue
I love Twilight. i have read all the books and saw the movie. i am anxiously awaiting for new moon to come out. i am in love with edward cullen.i have o.c.d (obsessive cullen dissorder). i do believe in vampires lol. but anyways jacobs cool but he aint got nothing on edwrd. i aint that fond of bella because of her and edward. so yeah
I ws not going to say 'i told you so'. why would i? I also have to say that books made into movies are very good for the authors but not for the original fans. the new fans see the movie then buy the books and the author gets more fame and stuff. my mom says the movies are sorta like advertisements.
if you dont remember the PM i wont remind you.
the books get new fans and fame, but the original fans are going fucking insane with all the noob 'biggest fans' around.
lol yes, i agree with r-pattz
Oh, the PM. I also agree with r-pattz.
worried
PM??? I told you so??? am i missing something??/ 0-0 :/
Just some private messages. Your not missing anything that important.
crying
noooooo wayyyyyy, u guyz have to tell me wuz up. im not gud with not knowing stuff!!!! C'mon? wud i miss???!!!???!!! plz tell me i dont care if its lame. tell me. lol im a little dramatic, arent i? lol... STILL TELL ME!
Okay, If you say so. I sent r-pattz a message asking why she didnt like me and all that. She kept replying and I kept replying to that and it was what was contained in those messages that you were so curious about. r-pattz can tell you the rest.

We made up if your wondering.
yeah it was pretty stupid... it went on for a while, but we have nothing against each other now. not exactly friends though
cool
can u gimme more details... like...., why did you, R-pattz, not like Ovybo and stuff like that???? I dont know why i want to know but i am just so freakin curious. ur guyz's fault 4 bringing it up on this forum.
ovybo can tell you. i dont remember sorry
tongue
OVYBO????????????? tell me ovybo!!! lolz r-pattz SURE you dont remember! sure *sarcasm* ;)
cloudy
I think we told you all the details. I'm not going to go snooping around in my trash folder writing down every exact word, you know.

I think the reason why r-pattz didn't like me was because sometimes the things I said were not...aproved(idk)to her. Don't ask me.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
lolz ok thx. sorry i can get annoying...lol. well twilight rox!!! :)
Sorry about that r-pattz. I just got annoyed about Spongebob coming into the story. I think Spongebob is retarded. *No offense if you life Spongebob*
spongebob is stupid, but the stupider the better for stories.
WHAT ARE YOU GUYZ TALKING ABOUT???!!!!!???! OME, if you are private chatting each other, its ok but to reply to this forum saying something NOBODY here understands,thats just weird. I really dont understand you guys. seriously.
sunny
Ok, here's the delio:

We were talking about the Storytime forum on the Twilight spot. A bunch of people were writing stupid stuff in them (now I kind of like the stupid stuff) I asked people to writing stupid stuff (which I now regret) r-pattz, I quess didn't like that so she started hating me or something.

Also, we weren't private chatting we were just...you know, refering to things that go on in the Twilight Series spot.
surprise
well did you guys seriously think i could just GUESS all that stuff????? I mean, it none of my business if you didnt post it here, but you did so thats why i wuz kinda going crazy. Thank you, Ovybo, for finally explaining. :):):)
Your welcome. I woulda been curious too. It's ok.
thx. you know, your really nice. :)
Yeah, I know! Just Kidding. Thanks!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IrinaDenali said…
heart
who likes Irina Denali?
I sorta do - did. She only did what she did cause she was in love. I think anybody would have mistaken Renesmee for a full vampire from a distance.
i dont. she should have been smart and made sure what she was a vampire. she jumped to conclucions and she shouldnt have, esp. because nessie didnt even look completely vampire