Watership Down How Watership Down Changed My Life.

hlessi posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 03:31AM
watership down is an amazing book and since i've read it I never looked at a rabbit the same again.about a month ago I got 2 rabbits their names are: Hlessi the lapine word for adventurer and Hazel after the caracter

Watership Down 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bigwig_addict said…
worried
cool!
I had rabbits which I brought from a family friend's house. Strangely enough, they ran all the way back home (which was a 7 hour journey in a car!) well one did--I never found out what became of the other...
I miss you floppy!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Savanah_Flowers said…
heart
I know! I looooooove that book! It is my favorite!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loorofzadaa said…
heart
it's so great.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita glelsey said…
I think I'd had my first rabbit for a year or two before reading the book. I loved that the book has such well developed characters and an exciting and creative storyline, all the while being about rabbits! I didn't watch the movie properly until I was in college. Coincidentally, it was a few days after I had almost lost my current rabbit to flystrike - she miraculously survived the surgery (despite going into physical shock before the operation thus delaying it for almost 24 hours) and I had just started with her vital yet gory aftercare. So when I watched the movie, I had recently been reminded that rabbits' lives can be extremely dramatic!

It's refreshing to see cute, furry animals portrayed in this way. I love the combination of a complex and dramatic story with characters who can be interesting all the while being members of an adorable species.