cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 wewe can be a undertaker au a deadman name deadman info:what wewe did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 5028

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Dude, im a due -__-)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
O_O WHATTTTTT SCIENCE WHEN?)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Luna:transforms back to human form is naked"humm not sure"checks meokos vitals"ya she ok just passed out"puts meoko in her bed"shell be all good soon"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nidoqueen said…
Arekkusu III:*follows luna*
Zandra:*goes back crying again*
(I alwYs thought that Xp)
Kania:shakes it quick not really into human touch since she was little about to pull mask over her pretty pouty lips
anthony:dies from a gigantic nosebleed* veince:hugs*well thats good news!! ash:lucky....(I DIDNT KNOW)
Luna:Jumps on the couch then rolls on her stomach and falls asleep curled in a ball
Zack:*teleports to them with the baby* uh ho smells like someone needs a diper changed and i have no clue on how to do that
veince:floats in the air and goes to sleep letting his demon tail out and his angle wings fly out of his back* pluto:lets his clothes come off as he falls asleep under veince* anthony:veince...with wings?!!?
Baby:wailing for his mom and a riper change

Meoko:can't cause she's uncounious
veince:travels to luna's dream*hello luna!
Luna:"narfh!"rips squirrels head off then spits it out"hello!"smiles then washes face in stream
heart
Fay:*head goes back a bit* i do not remember how long it's been sense I've felt that ohhhh wow yes

Molly:awwww ok
veince:he sratches his head with his tail*so what type of animal are you luna?dont ask what i am*flaps wings*
Luna:"I'm a wolf!"rolls on back still like she was at home then shakes her hair sits on her knees looks at him head turned alittle lips abit pouty ^u^
veince:why is your head turned a little?...*sighs*needa kiss to make you happy? anthony:is in the dream*WOOO WASSUP YALL!!!
smirk
Luna:"hello!"smiles blushes"Er I didnt tell you did I this be hard to explain...Er since I'm part wolf I Er have a"heat"per say and ya other guy wolves might come for me soon"whistles looking away
(Damnet -_- what the hell is wrong with the keys on this damn laptop, im gonna have to get a new one, and on the last post, and im a freakin dude, and now i hate cats, big time)

The guy looks at her. "Well, dont cry, forget them, they're douch bags."

Leo looks at the mask. "Why put the mask back on?"

Sagi:Hell yeah... *he smiled*

Pheonix:But not forever *he pulled out 2 small pills, he gave one of them to Molly.

smile
Arekkusu III:here zack hand him to me
zack:like you know how to change a baby
Arekkusu III:i changed you mess when you was a baby and your mom and dad was gone
Zack:*starts blushing and hands a.k the kid*
Arekkusu III:*takes him to the changing table* my little man needs a changing well daddy can fix that *carefully puts him on the table and changes him* there you go son feel better? *smiles*
veince:oh it's cool i will just kill them*smiles sadisticly showing his insanty* anthony:............O_O WAIT WHAT veince:just chocke one with my tail and chop of there heads with excaliuber*hugs*so there your safe
Luna:is not too unnerved"ok!but I'm antsy now..."shift bait in the hug looks at him

Baby:cring was less but still wanted mom

Kania:had a stealth force outfit on
Leo raised an eyebrow. "Oh, i see why now." he takes her mask and puts it behind his back and it disappears. "Now, Your Stealth type. You seemed a little, noisy to me though."
heart
Fay:*out of breth* that.......... was the best i've ever had

Molly:what's this *confused look*
veince:....its time to wake up now*puts a gun up to his head*see you in the morning*pulls the trigger and in the morning*GOOD MORNING!!!!*sucks the wings and tail back inside him quickly*good morning my liwl luna*hugs her foggeting she isnt wearing clothes* ash:keeps pokeing meoko*WAKE UP BEFORE I GO DEMON ON YO ASS!!
Sagi:*breathing a bit heavy* I.........love you so mcuh....

Pheonix: Age pill, turns us 18 for about 3 and a half hours.
Kania:had her mask in her hand again before he even finished that sentence looks at him and puts her mask in her bag stare sielently at him "who says that?"Still a woman of little words
Leo shrugged. "Me i guess, and i think you should pick up your speed if your a stealthy person." another Leo taps her on the shoulder while the one in from of her faded.
Kania:"....who say I tried now please leave me alone"leeway knew that trick and grabed his hand before he could touch her cause she didn't like to be touched"I never use my full force cause Im content on what I use now"says blandly glances at him with amber eyes"but I never like people to touch me"

Luna:"hi hi"blushes cause of her heat shiver abit"your gonna have to wait to hug me ok I'm too energtic today"

Meoko:still passed out
veince:stabs ash for no apparent reason*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ash:pulls the sword out*mmm felt good veince:....so so so so so what do you want to do hmmmm???????*twitches*
Leo smiled. "Just as i thought, we're alot alike, the only difference is that im blind, but my hearing so good that i can see you. It really doesnt make since though so yeah." he poked her in the forhead. "Ok then," he used his foot and pulled a string and it snapped. He began doing a count down starting with five. "four.......three......two.....one...­.&q­uot­; a loud roar was heard. "Well see ya." he started to walk off as the roars got closer.
Zandra:*looks up* r-really?

Arekkusu III:i know you want your mama but she's asleep but your daddy is wide awake *taps his little nose* now be good for daddy and let mommy sleep
The guy nodded. He sat down beside her. "Im Ace." he smiled and wiped the tears from her cheek. "No more crying ok?"
Kania:dashes off sight was really good silent as the wind heads to the north thu ks about why she hates to be touched so much ends up falling asleep in a tree

Luna:"Er idk..."had something she couldn't mention so just stick with idk
veince:...LIER YOU COULD METION SOMETHING BUT YOU DIDNT!!!*screechs loud*ERRRRRCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH*high pitched enough to wake up someone passed out* anthony:EHHH WTF I WAS DEAD YOU KNOW
Leo heard the roars getting closer and smirked. "Hm, she doesnt like to be touched? Stealth Squad people are to up tight." he scratched the back of his head.
Eragon:*covers his ears as he heard Veince screech. He sent a telepathic message to Ash* Whats up with this guy?
ash:sends a message back*he is a angle a demon and a complete psycopath he used to take pills to supresse his power....but...he ate them all he cant hold back now sorry if he bugs you labrys:is ontop of eragon*ohhhh good dragon should i paint your scalesss?
Kania:decides to bath in the small human sized pool washes her hair and porcelain skin

Luna:"I'm sorry but Its sex...."is uncomfortable"and that's probelly not something u want yet."""
Eragon:*shakes labrys off of him. He went into the cave and came back with another treasure chest full of pills. He opened it and managed to dump every last pill in veince's mouth and forced him to swallow. He sent a message back to Ash* There, that should shut him up for the next 10 years or so.....
veince:bahh i would do it if you want to ya know *smiles*ehhhh..ive done it before due to "somes"alter personality.. ash:THANK YOU ERAGON labrys:getts back on eragon*no if you knock me off again i will take off my top..AND NOT LET YOU LOOK
Leo hears all the commotion. "What the hells goin on up there?"
Kenji:walks through town depressed

Luna:"well if you insist"tackles him sharp teeth poke out in her mouth bends down and licks his neck boobs pressed to his chest

Kania:hear it too is alert to danger as she finishes up
Eragon:*blows out fire and turns into his human form, but he still has his wings* Whoa.....since when could i do that?
anthony:walks next to kenji*hey kenji..sigh..it only seems like it was yesterday me and veince went missing labrys:woahh!!your adorable!!!!!*hugs eragon*
Eragon:*looked at labry* What are you----ah what the hell *he hugged her back*
Kanji;"ya.."still sad
heart
Fay:i love you to my sweet sweet sagi

Molly:oooooooo *pops it into her mouth* does it hurt when it takes effect?
labrys:wanta kisss you little fucker! anthony:why?are you sad veince:takes his lab coat off*mmmm*wags his tail*.........oh jeez the is the second time ive done this*anime sweatdrop
Pheonix:*shook his head* No, not at all. *he pops his pill in his mouth and shined brightly* Oh and we get a lot stronger to. And out personalities changes a bit.

Sagi:*kisses Fay and lays his head on hers*
(my responses are in my bigger reply above I you need it)

Luna:kisses him

Kanji:"just that fey didn't want me is all..."sighs

Kania:drys self off gets dressed clan but wet hair