Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22851-22900 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Well Mickei you know I love your stuff, so just let me know. I'd love to help. I once edited for our sports info dept. in college so if you've got a story you'd like me to edit, just ask.
Btw have you gone any further into the story we were talking about at one point about Nathan bein in a coma, and everyone visiting and having their own stories that they share with him? I figure that could be interesting to develop, and would work more easily with more than one writer. I just remember falling in love with that idea...so mysterious!lol Im a freak!
Mandi! LMAO. "WE ARE THE BRUCANATORS UNITED TOGETHER FOR ONE PURPOSE TO RID THE WORLD OF THE EVIL THAT IS LEYTON AND RESTORE THE GOOD THAT IS BRUCAS! BRUCINATORS UNITE" Classic. Yea no denying who you ship!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CheeryDavis said…
yeah i know i dont even know when that came to me i think it was late and i was just way too delirious to even understand or comprehend what i was saying!

wow mickie i do like that nathan in a coma idea!

don't worry im a freak to cherise lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
um well rece i wrote as much as one chapter. the ideas still there. i wanna do that too. omg! i have got to stop my brain working, i get too many story ideas.
lol mickie well we would love to see those ideas come to life!

i would like for my ideas to come out too id have less headaches, less angry reviewers and maybe i could finally get my "writing mojo" back
haah, mandi if it was only that easy.
lol i know right! its like some days ur a writing machine out to stick it to all the leytoners and then the next you are trying to find a word that rhymes with count(that's harder than u think lol) yeah ive pretty much been lost i mean the adventures of brooke and lucas, its like everytime i try to right it i go blank i mean the last ch. i was so delirious i wrote about a tranvestite name bertha and a hooker named bubba
Well here was the premise, if I remember correctly. Lucas doesn't join the Ravens so therefore some things are different. Naley doesn't happen immeadiatly. Lucas and Haley go under the radar, and Given Pathans unstable relationship, Nathan and Brooke bond, and become best friends. While Pathan are still dating, Brooke begins to notice Lucas (perhaps mandi your idea that he fixes her car instead of peytons might work in this scenario...wow nice work!lol) Anyways they are throw together and fall in love, and into bed, and B becomes pregnant. Brucas have kept their relationship a secret. One night Peyton takes to the streets w Nathan in tow and runs a red light (as she liked to often do) Well they are hit, Peyton dies, and Nathan is in a coma. Haley is the first person at the scene of the accident, and witnesses a desperate Nathan, in her arms, who tells her something that changes her life forever (basically love at first sight) Brooke loses her two best friends in a matter of one night; and she had just opened up to them about Lucas and the baby, and that her dad had gotten the job offer in CA. Distraught over the events Brooke leaves for CA, leaving Lucas to believe that she stopped loving him and they end their relationship. The story then fastsfowards to a couple years later...maybe 5 years...Nathan still in a coma, but as the years go on we learn more and more through the meetings that all the characters have had with Nathan. They have told him about their lives, and each has left items (picutres,etc.) giving the others bits and pieces of each others lives, to the point that they begin to fell as though they lived through those moments together. Some of the key plot points are:
Haley becoming a nurse not teacher after the accident experience and taking care of Nathan...she really gets to know him, through Brooke's visits, and so on. She begins to seriously fall in love with this man who, will more than likely never wake up.
Brooke has the baby, Nathan Lucas Davis, who given his dark hair and age, from the pictures, many are left to wonder if the child was Nathans. Lucas has his suspicions, but never contacts Brooke.
Lucas has stayed in OTH and began writing a book based on the "new" storyline. Still works for Keith (who never died bc Lucas never joined ravens hense dude never killed Keith in the school) Keith and Karen are together and Lily is around the same age as Brookes son.
Anyways...so then between Nathan coma stories...we fastforward again to a high school reunion. Lucas declines goin? (I just add this) So Haley will approach Brooke...given she has greater respect for her from witnessing her through the years with N. She is two suspicious of the father of Brookes child. This convo needs to be developed.
Then I'd say maybe Lucas could take Lily to the park and run into Brooke and lil Nathan? Maybe Lucas and Brooke and Nathan, go to visit Nathan at hospital together
I would venture to say that perhaps as cheesy as this might be, that the combo of all the friends together could cause Nathan to come out of the coma at this point. 5 years later? lol And then...begins the Tangled Webs we all live in!
It could be cool to start it at the high school reunion with the convo between Baley..and then rewind to unfold the story and then fast forward to the park scene? that gives it a better flow I think. Obviously from Brookes POV sorta like a in order for you to understand why this random nurse of my best friend is questioning whether a man in a coma is my childs father you have to know the back story kind fic!haha
wow i so want to get wrapped up in that tangled web! seriously cherise that was wow! it seriously sounds incredible! u r a fantastic writer and this is probably one of the most original ideas i have heard of in a while!

one question is nathan really brooke's babie"s daddy or is it lucas! God im so excited for this and its only the overview! now im the freak! this is seriously amazing! oh and are you going to throw in lucas being with someone else like lindsay or something or will he just have spent all those years pining over brooke? oh and i love the whole interaction and sending pics in stuff way cool way to fill in the blanks of what they have been doiing
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
oh yeah i like the way u think sister i love the starting in the future and then backtracking! it would be cool if you had like the last sentence of the future part be the first in the past! something like and this is just an example when they are at the park brooke's car breaks down and lucas says something like "need help with ur car" and then flashback to the past where they had that first meeting and her car can break down and he can say "need help with your car" but its just an idea
lol mount! haha bertha and bubba. arghh! it can be frustarting, because if u r not in the writing mood you cant write and its not something u can force, and even if u r in a writing mood doesnt mean that what your mind and fingers are itching to write is what u want them to be itching to write.
Im glad you like it Mandi. I was obsessed with the idea as well. Mickei is Queen of amazing ideas, but this one took off for me. I sorta feel like Lucas will have semi moved on, dated people, maybe even a brief stint of Laley? I mean two friends in grief. But they both are way to observant not to realize that their hearts are with two different people. Ah I love this story more and more. Haley could be the one that realizes it after meeting lil Nathan one time at the hospital? Nathan's coloring, but she could swear he had Lucas's eyes?
I'm full of scenarios, and great at editing, but for me its puttin it to paper...or screen rather.lol If you're both down I guess I could but together a skeleton of the premise and ideas and email it to you both and let ya have fun with pickin it apart and putting your own magic into it?
okay imissed a hwole conversation there about my own story, lol. um, lol rece, one important fact missed, lucas didnt know about little nathan junior, and on thinking through it i might have it that brooke lies and says hes nathans when lucas confronts her in the future, but baby is def lucas'. the two main things of the story will be brucas in love and the brathan friendship. but me and rece always disagreed on naley, she wants nathan to wake up and have naley happily ever after and i want him to die and naley to be this tragic never really touched upon thing, like two soulmates whose lives kept coming together yet they never got the chance.
dude i am so down im laying on the ground lol im such a cornball its late and im delirous!

this seriously sounds amazing im loving it this is an amazing idea cherise and i love the whole laley too im such a closet laley fan! and i like the whole mystery of not quiet being sure who is the babie's daddy
ooh i already know that one rece, haley is the one to figure it out when brooke comes back, she thinks little nate is nathans because of brooke visting and evrything and the kid looks like brooke except with lukes eyes therefore the kid sorta looks just like nate haha. but haley slowly becomes friends with brooke and spends time with little nate and one day shes just watching him and it hits her that though the kid looks like nate, he thinks like lucas and has a look in his face that is so lucas, so she begins to doubt and wonders if its possible.
ok i like both those ideas! girls u r both the queen of ideas i bow down to ur superior! *bowing*

why dont u guys just put those two thoughts together have him wake up and say his goodbyes, cause he basically knows everything that has happened so he can help sort it all out and then he can die or something!

or it could be that he is just like their mute therapist who can listen and who cant say anything and through talking to him they figure out there probs and i love the ideas of star crossed lovers who have close encounters but who never actually have the chance you could even throw in like all these times that they were so close to coming together but never actually did! like brooke called nathan to come pick her up when her car broke down but he couldnt b/c he was at the gym or something and haley was tutoring and let's say nathan was talking to a buddy and haley drops something and bends down to pick it up and nathan walks out the door before they can run into eachother
oh i like that mickei! so he is a lil brooder yeah i can see that happening! love the baley friendship

oh and are nathan and lucas bros, do they hate each other?
haha mandi i like that almost run in, i want lots of naley things like that in it before he goes into the coma.
Oh mickei...yes we disagree on this bc clearly I can not imagine life without Naley. But either way, that end result is so ancillary to the bigger picture of the developments of before the crash and then the 5 years that, yes Mandi exactly, hes like a mute therapist in my mind, like he takes everything in, and yet nobody knows. They just take his random eye movements as signs!lol Apparently the resurection of this idea has prompted me to start actually writing. With your permission Mickei I'd like to work on this idea, and then we can work out the kinks later..hell we could have alternate endings if we have to!lol
yeah a little squinty brooder. yes nathan and lucas are brothers and it starts with them hating each other but because of nathans growing friendship with brooke and brookes growing relationship with lucas they constantly are thrown together, nathan is the only one who knows about brucas, and though he hates it at first the brothers start to bonhd just like in the show. when rece said that nathan said something to haley after the accident well from what i remember what nathan is meant to say is a simple "look after her" haley thinks he's talking about peyton and the accident, but lucas who was with haley as well is standing behind her and nathan is looking at him and really telling lucas to look after brooke. if my memory serves me right, god its been a whiel since ive thought of this fic.
oh i so agree! i just love the whole idea of love at first "its okay im hear to help you" at that moment their eyes locked he knew that he had never seen anything more beautiful. She was like an angel that had swooped down from the heavens to save him. At that moment, with blood dripping down his face and his eyes almost giving into the dark pits of death, he reached his hand up to stroke her angelic face and whispered the words that would be the death and birth of two souls. "I love you" and with that his body went numb in her hands, and everything faded to black
I'm writing the prologue right now...basically Brooke Haley and Lucas getting their reunion invites, which gives a little slice of where they are at in their lives right now, and will end with the Baley convo at the reunion, and the que to rewind back to Lucas and Brookes first meeting? Mandi perhaps you'd be willing to take that part? Can I smell a Chapter one?lol Mickei you've always been better at being able to stomach peyton enough to write her parts in. Maybe you'd be kind enough to build up the Brathan Pathan story?
oh sorry when you said love at first sight i thougth he actually said "i love you" yeah i really like that idea of him saying that and her being totally not getting who he is talking about! u two are mysterious i love it!
oh i would love to do the brucas meeting cherise! it would be my honor
hehehe,rece, its still my baby so i cant let it go, want to co write it? i'll send you what i have written so far, do you have email?

but im thinking that it should start from the future and then go back, where i was writing it it starts from the night brooke and nathan bond and then when brooke first notices lucas. but there could be a prologue and then at the beginning of the first chapter we can have like '? years earlier'
oh i like that idea mickei

and i cant blame u ur stories do become like ur kids!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Since he doesnt join ravens, maybe Lucas (after Brooke had called both Peyton and Nathan to help with NO answer) Lucas comes to the rescue. Interestingly enough perhaps Haley could be in the car with Lucas, and there for when Brooke then confides in Nathan about it, the two sorta get tangled together without ever even meeting, as if he falls in love with her from what he hears from Brooke, who as Brucas develops would sorta interact to a small degree, I think the banter between Baley could intrigue Nathan, because seriously how many people really have the balls to stand up to or dismiss Brooke Davis...And then it would be quite amazing if I do say so myself if she falls for him the same way while she hears about him while comatose...and then the Baley friendship evoles.
okay wow bowing down to the genius that is rece that is brilliant! seriously u guys run with it! amazing
I see the prologue as the build up to the reunion, and a Baley heart to heart at the reunion, that basically just expresses Haley's suspicion of lil Nathan's father. But it wouldn't be answered, Brooke would just sigh as if in defeat of years of hiding the secret and say....well I guess I've gotta start from the beginning don't I...
omg! i wrote that before reading what you wrote, lol. haha. great minds think alike. we need a point of contact and rece we should create a joint fanfiction account for is, and if mandi's helping it should be all three of us, or we could call us something like BLfanpoppers. and have it the account we post all our fanpop joint works. and i can tell you the title i gave it if you want.

and lol i take the way i write peyton as a compliment, i like writing peyton, and thats one of the things i look forward to in this one, the darker peyton and what could have happened if things had taken a darker turn in s1. like i mean peyton ran lights because of her mom, because her mom ran one and died and peyton kept running them and survived, but did she ever think that she was putting OTHER peoples lives at risk, just like her mother did, i thought it would be ironic if she pushed fate to far but not only kills herself but someone she cares about.
Then it would be easily picked up from your original? I don't wanna step on your toes or anything...but I would love to co write it. I'll send you my email in a message.
oh and i think for the rpologue so not to give away to much of the story the thing baley is talking about shouldnt be actually revealed, like they talk about lies and secrets and nathan and lucas and the past but no specific mention of little nathan, becaus ethen everyone would no really quickly that brooke gets pregnant, i think it should be a shock when it happens.
cool. lol i can be very possesive about my stories, and i have the first chapter already done and i dont wanna let go of it. i actually had to tell my beta to step back orginally when he first started betaing for me because i didnt like the fact he just changed things, i was like you can suggest changes but dont change something ive put in and not pinpoint what youve changed because if i have put something in, even if its just soemthing they say, its usually for a specific reason.
mischievous
okay i will help in anyway i can i would love to help write the brucas or whatever i think this is amazing and u two girls on on fire, im talking red hot
OKay so perhaps in the prologue, I won't elude to his age. BC after five years away no one would assume that Lucas or Nathan would be the father of her child. The reader would just know she has a son at this stage in the game of brookes life?
I just want the reader to understand how this reunion will be the start of a very tangled web of the lives of the 3 characters.
so it would be a five year reunion, what about ten instead so we can write little nate older. and technically hate to poke holes but brooke wouldnt be invited because she didnt graduate, we need a loop hole. any ideas?
What do you think about this? I have Brooke at CoB's in LA, opening up mail to find the invite, being stunned, hadn't been back to TH, since the CoB opening 9 m prior...shes contemplating seeing everyone again, particularly Lucas, the one guy she was ever truely in love with, and the demons in her closet being resurected...against visiting Nathan, her BF who obvi wont have noticed her absence bc he's comotose. Just when shes decided against it, millie pushes her into going, and she decides...Its time to go back, really go back, not just slip in and out of the TH hospital not seeing anyone else and hiding.
Then at Haleys, after work..sifting through bills, the invite...she wants desperately to confront Brooke, if not for her own curiosity for the sake of Lucas. Then she calls Lucas to see if he's gonna go, and he replies No, and she can't figure out exactly why, but vows to find out if Brooke is the reason for his absence...
Then Reunion scene...starting with Haley explaining her new found respect for her through the years, and that she mis judged her back in the day...but there's just one thing that she's gotta know... And then we back track to your first chapter??????
lol I thought of that too relentlessly! I figured since we could assume she left in the middle of her last semseter and would still have been president? right? that they would still have her name on the list of alum?
um ok how about she dropped out after nathan got in a coma to move to whereever you guys said she moved to pursue designing clothes. she finds out she is preggers when she gets there enter lil nathan
ok so basically we were all thinking the same thing gr8 brucas minds think alike!

lovin the ideas girls keep going dang cherise you are on a roll tonight
well she tells big Nate shes preggers b4 he is in the crash...but yea i think the CoB storyline carries over pretty much the same. Anyways...Mandi...Mickei...I better get to sleep, loved tonights chat!
with the sl of the story she should have left season two, she wasnt preseident because she didnt meet lucas to change like that and become president. remember she leaves with her parents to CA, so that would be around the time of keiths wedding which of course didnt happen in this caus keith and karen are together :P
nite cherise is was gr8 talking to you too!

keep up the amazing work
bye, i guess i better clear too.
nite to u too mickei it was gr8 to talk with you!

keep up the gr8 work im lovin the story
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
I won't be reading all those comments, lol. I'm sorry I missed this afternoon with you guys! So is anyone on??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Okay I guess none. GTG. Studying. lol. Bye!!!