Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Theawfultruth said…
No there is no reason to what stefan does cause stefan is a sicko lame excuse vampire who does things randomly with no purpose .from the pilot i have not felt one ounce of any pity infact i was almost asleep during the pilot until damon made his appearance and that got me interested and decided to give this show a try . Anyhow the f@@ ripper has so many scenes in 3x03, 3x05 . I want some more scenes of damon and why cant they show more of him
And why does a de scene have to be only a few minutes why cant it be longer
Ugh and yes i have only pity for damon and klaus why does stefan want to trouble poor klaus by talking his family.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JanaP said…
They will always hate whatever Damon does, even if he would die for his brother, still Damon would be the selfish one. Damon stealing Elena... well if Elena doesn´t want to be with him herself, he would be never even able to steal her. That is just stupit, Damon did nothing to steal Elena. He could have kissed Elena so many times and she would kissed back... Meanwhile Stefan can be mean to Elena, they even think it´s funny and cool, but forbid if Elena want to let go of Stefan, then she is heartless bitch... hate double standards... this show is full of it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ianrocks said…
The thing is that Stelena fans only love Stefan. Some of them love Elena but are quickly turned on her whenever she has a scene with Damon.
For some of us DE fans, (Can't speak for everyone), we love them the same. Sometimes I feel irrated when she has some scenes with Damon or Stefan, but I never hated her, once. Sometimes I don't like her but never once called her a bitch, a dumbass, or anything else. I love Damon too, but sometimes dislike him when he does stupid things and mess up Elena and Damon's relationship. I love both equally and is not about to turn on the other for just one scene.
I mean I have stomached 3 and a half season of SE's "Epic" love. I didn't want to watch it, I never once loved any of their scene, and I am not about to start now. So why can't SE fans deal with our scenes. I mean they do know that the show is a love triangle and that DE is going to happen. They are suppose to, and they are going too. I'm pretty sure they knew that from the first interview from the writers. So why are they acting like this is the first time that they heard of this love triangle?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaLove1 said…
lol at the above. Personally I think Stefan was just trying to get revenge for what Klaus did to him. I mean think about it. Klaus killed Elena's aunt, he turned Tyler into a hybird, he killed Elena, he almost killed Damon, and he killed Rebekah's mother and llied about it to her. Bottom line is Klaus is evil. Okay I admit he has feelings and cried a little when his dad died but that does not excuse him from all the wrong he has done. Stefan had to get back at him somehow and he thought that by taking Klaus' family he was doing just that. We know that Kluas is stronger then anyone and will most likely go after Elena and Damon plus everyone else but we don't even know of Stefan's plan yet. Let's all wait two months before we hate on Stefan for putting DE in danger.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _VivalaVida_ said…
Here's the deal; I feel like Bamon will eventually happen for fanservice and for god only knows why. Idk why I think this, I just have this feeling. Take their scene in 3x09. It was completely POINTLESS. Bonnie didn't have to step in and especially not interact w/ Damon, since she did nothing about it. So it was like the writers had to find a way to make them gradually bond and talk. Is it crazy for me to think so? Plus in 3x10 she'll be kidnapped, and we see DE going at her rescue or something. You know..after their OOC moments in 2x18, I'm a little traumatized. It's like everything can happen.

And another thing that bugs me..why every DE scene has to be about Stefan? I want to see them talking about something else. Something stupid okay but actually not Stefan. It's like everything revolves around him and I want it to stop. I thought this was the DE time to bond, not DE-bonding over Stefan. Eeehhh.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
angry
okay first off..to all those idiots out there who are saying damon is STEALING elena from stefan....erm... WHAT???!!!! last time i checked, elena is a free spirit, she can be with WHOEVER she wants!! and "steal" is such a dirty word, he is not stealing her whatssoever!! infact he is doing the opposite, he is being selfless and kind to her, he is RESPECTING her wishes, and he is helping her search for, and come to terms with the absence of stefan. so how is that stealing!!! not ONCE this season has damon tried to take advantage of her, not once has he FORCED himself on her, or delibrately tried to get her to back off stefan for his own selfish desires!! no... NOT ONCE!!!! LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR FOR ALL YOU BRAINLESS COCKSUCKERS OUT THERE...DAMON DOES NOT STEAL, HE EARNS AND WORKS HIS ASS OFF FOR WHAT HE ACHIEVES!!! HE IS BY FAR THE MOST SELFLESS PERSON ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES WELL, HIM, AND ELENA THAT IS!!

and damn!! can JP be anymore of an annoying bitch???!!! seriously she is pissing me off sooooo fuckin BAD!!! i just want to bitchslap her!! who on earth does she think she is!! KW is incharge of the show, NOT HER!!! she is only one of the writers weather she likes it or not, and who is she to say that delena is only deep friendship and nothing more!!, friendship, friendship????!!!!! is she for fucking real!!! dlena is ALOT more than deep friendship, ALOT more!!! AND WHY SHOULD WE EVEN BE BOTHERD BY WHAT SHE SAYS ANYWAY, WE DON'T TRUST THE STORYTELLER, WE TRUST THE STORY!! AND SO STELENA IS NOWHERE NEAR THE CATAGORY OF EPIC LOVE!! NO THAT'S RESERVED FOR DELENA, AND DELENA ONLY!!! SO SCREW HER, AND HER BIYEST OPINIONS, SHE CAN GO AND FUCK HERSELF FOR ALL I CARE!!! uuuuggghhhh, she always does this, everytime we are on a joyful high about the delena scene's, she always has to ruin our buzz with her "stelena is and always will be the one true "epic" love story of the show" BULLSHIT SPEECH OF HERS!!! DO US A FAVOUR JP, AND KEEP YOUR PATHETIC OPINION'S TO YOURSELF, UNDERSTAND???!!!

ALAWYS AND FOREVER TEAM DELENA!!!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
Lexi in 1x08: "Have you met yourself? You're not a nice person"
Elena in 1x11: "This nice act, is any of it real?"

Ehh, shouldn't those things haven't been said to Stefan? Especially Lexi. I mean, seriously? Your best friend was a ripper and you helped him, so what gives you the right to pick on Damon? I'm getting so sick of Stefan always getting a free card and Damon always getting the blame.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
angry
UUUGGGHHHH!!!!! tell me about it!!, it's really starting to piss me off now!!! WHEN IS THIS BULLSHIT EVER GOING TO STOP, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE US HATE DAMON, BECAUSE IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK, UNDERSTAND!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
I don't think Bamon is ever going to happen(they don't have so many fans to have fan service) so Calm down JP doesn't like to spoil thing so of course she is not going to revel the main thing the fans want to know.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Theawfultruth said…
Haleydewitt this is always happening in the show. I am tired of every one hating on damon and putting stefan on a pedastool and i hate hate hate lexi for what she said to damon. I was extremly happy when she died in 1x08

And in season 3 damon gets beaten up in almost every episode 3x03, 3x05, 3x06, 3x07, 3x08 please stop hurting damon writers : ( :( :(

Vivalavida : everything is about se conversation i hate it too. Only time they didnt much talk about stefan was when making chilli and their training scenes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavis98 said…
angry
OMG look how CRAZY DB r

Did anyone notice during the Bamon scence las episode down looked Bonnie up and down quickly ahh i keep replaying the video over and over again i just love thier slow journy so much chemistrey but of course i dont need to tell my family that :D

see this excatlly y i go CRAZY MAD whenever there's a 1 second of DB scene,becuase the DB will say oh the had eye sex and better yet they will say they slept together ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
I think the reason why SE fans are turning their fury onto DE is because after almost 2 and a half years, their ship is floundering, and they can't deal with it. Ever since the show began, they've had Stelena handed to them on a plate. Never once have they had to struggle or wait like we have. I think quite a lot of them grew complacent, thinking 'I can just sit back and relax, because this love triangle is never going to happen. SE forever.' NOT SO. If you ask me, THAT is why they're freaking out. They're just turning their fury onto DE even though DE have done nothing wrong and don't deserve it. OF COURSE Stefan could have gone back to Elena instead of choosing to leave with Katherine, but he either felt he couldn't do that, or he didn't want to. Both are completely reasonable given the circumstances.

@bdavis98, consider this: the more tempted you are to freak out whenever Bonnie and Damon get a 'scene', then you are actually feeding into crazy Bamon fans theories that Bamon are a credible threat. They're not.

@VivalaVida, nah I highly doubt it. If the writers felt strongly about giving the Bamon fans what they want, they would have written Bamon more along the lines of how LJ Smith wrote them. Instead, they went the opposite way. The producers are under no obligation to pay Bamon any kind of shipper service, but they will obviously give them scenes from time to time. BD have had what, 2 scenes in 9 episodes? How is that helping them to 'bond'? I know that Bamoners have their theory that they'll get Bamon in the final phases of the show, say Season 5 or 6, but think of how slowly and carefully the writers have plotted this triangle out. In Seasons 5 and 6, it will have entered the last and perhaps most crucial stages of all, so they'll hardly do a 180 degree turnaround and bring in Bamon. Why would they? They've dedicated 4 years to this triangle, it wouldn't make sense for them to abandon DE in the fifth. If they chose to give Damon a new love interest, they'd write one with somebody completely new. The show's key characters are Damon, Elena and Stefan, and to draft in Bonnie would cause an imbalance. It would take the public's attention away from D/E/S and onto Elena, Damon and Bonnie, and that would be all wrong. It would turn Elena and Bonnie into rivals and that wouldn't make sense either, when Bonnie has claimed that she would die so Elena could live. These 2 have a very strong bond, almost like sisters, they're so loyal, so to destroy all of that over a guy Bonnie has in the past despised and tried to kill on more than one occasion would be pointless really. I don't know if anybody believes me, but I do a bit of writing myself, and I truly don't see any reason or meaning behind writing a Bamon romance in the show. In terms of character and story development, there's nothing positive it could bring, since Damon has/is already changing with Elena, and he's not the type of guy to love more than one woman, so all it would do is make him look fickle and shallow. Not the Damon we know and love. As for Elena and Bonnie - it wouldn't bring any merit to their characters or friendship whatsoever. They would be in danger of looking desperate, fighting over the same guy. Even if Elena was with Stefan at this stage, she still wouldn't like it if her BFF was with the guy she'd formed a deep connection and love for. Ugh, it would be so horrible, I can only shudder at the thought.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twinflames said…
big smile
Lol.... I knew DB fanbase will come up with something stupid after 3.09 xD
As soon as Bonnie came in the room where Damon and Tyler were, I was all like- ah, there you go. DB fans must be exploding with happiness right now, and would be seeing 'epic chemistry' in this 2-3 second scene!
There was nothing in it. Except if by 'chemistry' they mean yet again Bonnie giving Damon an aneurysm! :D Their vague theories/comments really give me a good laugh.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaLove1 said…
lol did you see how bonnie had to use her powers to calm Damon down (which didn't work, he was still pissed but stopped attacking Tyler) while Elena just touched his face and he stopped being mad and listened to her? God this is evidence that BD would be so unhealthy for the show...
tongue
^ikr.. This is not the first time that Damon calmed down at her touch. We saw it in 2.20 hand-holding scene too. Only Elena has such power over Damon xD also, when Andie tried to do the same with Damon in 2.19 end scene, he almost killed her. :D Just goes to show how right DE are for each other. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Laynaa said…
angry
I am sick and tired of recieving messages from people saying if Damon & Elena get together, they won't watch the show. WTF. It takes a lot for me to be mad, but that's just ridiculous! It's a love triangle not a Stefan & Elena snoozefest! DE fans have so much patience since we've sat through 2 seasons of SE. Not once did I ever say I was done with TVD...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpuffyDelena said…
^ Doesn't matter. DE are the majority, and if anything the writers will cut even more down on SE since in S3 theirs been hardly none and the ratings have been back to S1 ratings of above 3mil.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
Exactly^ I think the ratings have gone back up because the triangle is finally in play. Before it was just SE now there is that uncertainty of which way Elena will go which makes the show interesting!

OMG. DB fans. ONE PERSON. ONE! trolls on their spot (who likes both DE and SE) and suddenly its just 'delena fans' who are immature and jealous.

WTF!?

I love how all the BD fans who jumped on the 'blame the entire Delena fanbase' wagon completely ignored the fact that the fan was also a Stelena fan. Selective hatred apparently.

Thank god some BD fans were mature and respectful enough to at least try and explain that this was ONE fan.

Oh and if I have to hear once more about their 'epic' hot scene in 3x09 I'll punch something. I couldnt even enjoy the scene because I knew I'd have to read all this hyped up rubbish about how its build up. FML just back off and stop overhyping their scenes and desperately trying to add romantic subtext. I truly want to enjoy Bonnie/Damon scenes but I can't. They ruin it.
mischievous
You know what? I'm going to enjoy SE fans struggling with this new reality :) DE is going to happen and I'm just going to lay back and enjoy the journey while SE fans are biting their nails and shitting their pants.
Preach! I've never minded DB scenes, especially in S1 I was like okay there's a scene. Totally normal. But since I discovered their rabid fans, I just couldn't anymore..now I PRAY that there aren't any scenes not because of DB itself, I could care less they got a proper scene after 9 episodes, it's their fans. It's everything about their delusional fans and their sick minds. For them everything is build-up, even Bonnie giving Damon an aneurysms for god's sake! And the comments that I've read about that scene..jeez.."So much sexual tension. Damon missed his witchy. And have you seen how they got closer? They want it." and blah blah blah. I just -____- I thought that Bamon fanbase died, lol, honestly I can't wait. The triangle just started and JP confifmed that it's the main thing in the entire serie in a recent interview..so WTF?

Anyway any of you think that the writers will give the endgame to the majority - aka Delena -? Maybe they originally planned a SE endgame, or just a DS one, but after seeing how powerful DE is maybe they're gonna give us endgame (not an out of character one of course, but well builded-up from before).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aceg said…
@_VivalaVida_ So you are saying Damon and Bonnie fans=sick and delusional because you couldn't stomach people who shares different opinions from you?
^ No, it's because DB fans overhype and overanalyze every tiny DB scene.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eve_k said…
_Vivalavida_ Ihope you are right!!!I really really want them to be endgame,but you never know how the writers will think,so I am trying to enjoy their scenes now,and not think about the end...
So the BD are chanting again??The minute I saw their scenes I knew what would happen....The next thing we are goin to hear:"Oh my God,did you see BD in 3x09..He seemed ready to propose!!!"We just don't need to pay attention to them because we give them more credit...@aceg @HaleyDewitt is right..I don't think that someone has any problem with their scenes.It is the overhyping and overanalyzing that is really annoying...Other than that,everyone can ship whoever they want...
hehe being evaluative about bamon scenes are hardly signs of overanalysis if you ask me.
It is when you call it buildup when they hardly have any scenes, it is when you call it chemistry when Bonnie gives Damon an aneurysm.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eve_k said…
Excatly.....
I have to disagree. When looking at Damon and Bonnie scenes from first three seasons, dare I say there is definitely a progress in their interactions. It went from pure intolerance and animosity from the beginning to tolerance and detente in present. I think that certainly marked the development in case of bamon even if it is not as elaborate as process of Delena relationship as seen in tvd. Again I have to voice my disagreement with you on chemistry, based on interactions between Bonnie/Damon, Ian/Kat really pull off this antagonizing/frenenemy dynamics between their characters very well. Chemistry can happen in every aspect, not only in romantic way. Chemistry could generate in character's interactions that are not romantic.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
angry
give me a fuckin break. damon is getting up from the floor cuz bonnie fried his brain again or like u bamon fans like 2 call it foreplay(lmfao) and all u guys see or think u see is damon checking bonnie out up and down cuz he can't keep his eyes off her cuz she looks sooo hot in that dress. if he's staring at her maybe it's because he's trying 2 get his eyesite back into focus after what that biatch did 2 him again. no it's not a difference of opinion we have with bamon fans. maybe that's true with stelena fans on what we consider 2 be an epic relationship but it goes beyond difference of opinion right 2 delusional. u guys r only doing it 2 urself by going insane over a text message after 7 episodes acting like damon can't stopp thinking about her and if that's what u guys wanna do more power 2 u, but don't u guys dare have the nerve to talk about us like we are delusional about our ship and when damon says he loves elena he doesn't mean it and still loves katherine. uh if he wanted katherine he could have had her but obviously like he said she doesn't do it 4 him anymore so he's not with elena cuz she looks like katherine, it's because he gradually fell in love with her after their friendship. go back 2 ur poison apple and nutty fruit and the others who talk crazy shit about d/e fans all day long and have the nerve 2 say we're jealous and ignorant. u have more than ur faie share of ranting hypocrites on ur site
smile
@Aceg yes, Damon and Bonnie's attitude towards each other have changed now. Earlier they both practically wanted to kill each other, and now they are sort of indifferent to each other, or more tolerable of each other. This is what i think, at least. But the thing is that this change was brought on not because Damon feels something for Bonnie. No. But instead, it's because Damon has changed now, all thanks to Elena. And by change i do NOT mean he's someone who he isn't, but actually  now he's someone who he has always been before Katherine completely ruined him. Damon loves Elena, and his love for Elena brings out the good in him. So, he obviously now cares for other people too somewhat. Hence, the change towards Bonnie too. But, the bottom line is that Damon LOVES Elena, he always will. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita STEFIdi said…
wink
@twinflames AND HE WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE HER!!!!!!!!!
^ Exactly
Oh please, now you gotta bash on us even in our freakin rant thread? Look, the thing is that I don't mind Bamon scenes. They've always been indifferent to me, to be quite honest only in S2 I discovered that people actually shipped them together. The thing is YOU. The fans. In my shipping history it happened that I liked AU couples, not gonna lie. But I've always been true and with the feet on the ground about it, I wasn't delusional and overanalyzed every single scene. That's insane. Maybe not everyone, but 98% of Bamon fans do so. And I think that it has to do a lot with the books, you think that they have to happen somehow because of them which is NOT true.
I think that 2x18 flipped with your brains. The episode was completely OOC for DB in their interactions. Pure fan-service. I don't think that Bonnie and Damon hate each other, they tolerate each other especially for the sake of Elena and the whole Klaus thing, but please don't you dare talking about a "secret" build-up or sexual tension or whatever YOU see. The triangle just started, actually, it's at its baby steps..and as JP confirmed in a recent interview it's the main thing of the show together with Damon and Stefan's relationship. So when I read things like "Yeah Bamon will totally be endgame and happen in S3 or S4. Actually I think they will kiss in S3 finale yay!" and yadayadayada I want to laugh my ass off. Are we watching the same show? Jeez, DE are taking so much at happening properly and you think that all of a sudden Damon will realize that he wanted Bonnie all along??! Give me a break, even because there are no bases to state something like that. It's ludicrous how arrogant and smug Bamon fans are about it.

Are you playing dumb, or what? Are you seeing how preciously builded-up Delena are being? How much Damon loves and adores Elena? And don't even try to say that he's obsessed with her and still loves Katherine because it would be really lame. If he wanted Katherine, he could have had her. Multiple times. Instead he's always back to Elena showing her how much he loves her.
So why don't yu just admit that Bamon is a freaking AU couple? Just ship it, IDGAF, but what I want DB fans to do is getting down from that freaking pedestal and BE REALISTIC. Can you do it? I don't think so...
"u see is damon checking bonnie out up and down cuz he can't keep his eyes off her cuz she looks sooo hot in that dress." lol I think you misunderstood bamonators' interpretations on that scene when they were just joking about it.

"but don't u guys dare have the nerve to talk about us like we are delusional about our ship and when damon says he loves elena he doesn't mean it and still loves katherine. " I partially agree. excessively generalizing other ships and spread negativity about shippers and ships were not nice.
"
Oh and wanna talk about all the hate that Nian gets? I don't know why but SE fans are obsessed with "Pina". They think that if Paul wasn't married he would have stayed with Nina. Rofl..and DB fans? Oh yeah pretty sure I read a comment on the Bamon spot saying "Omg Kat and Ian are totally doing it. I don't care if she's with someone and he's with Nina, they're so doing it."
JEEZ. Some respect! They're real people, not Bonnie and Damon. I'm not surprised that Poison Apple was the one saying that..lmao. Her comments are not about the ship that she supposedly loves, she only rants and rants and rants about how DE suck and Ian and Nina are "fake".
Plus a lot of DB fans hate Damon unless he worships the ground Bonnie walks in..which is pretty sad since A - he's the other half of your ship. And B - he will never worship Bonnie's ground. Lol.
@twinflames, I respect your opinion though I think differently when it come to Damon 's change in his behavior. I still believe there are various reasons that what made Damon's "change". I recognized elena's importance in enlightening his soul and resurrect the goodness that buried in his heart. But I also think Bonnie (and Rose as well) played important part in this. I know sometimes some DErs were annoyed by Bonnie's hostile attitudes towards Damon in the past, particularly their unpleasant confrontation in early season 2. I've seen some DErs called Bonnie being bitchy. Honestly, there are times that a person, let alone a dangerous supernatural being learned things in hard way you know to take consequences of their actions, as oppose to soft way. So Damon's dealing with Bonnie certainly can be considered as one of factors that contribute to his redemption, and make bamon's dynamic very interesting. Although Damon's in love with Elena now, it wouldn't hurt to see writers explores on Bamon storyline a little :)
Ugh. Is this a new interview or something? Stelena are not even a couple anymore, why people ask about Stefan and Elena being able to have kids? :\ They could ask about the Salvatore's in general IMO.

link <<
@_VivalaVida_, please calm down mate, did you eat alot of chili pepper? Inquiry and bashing are different things. I think misinterpret my message a little I didn't bash DE or your shippers. Not every bamon fan hate DE or Nian or Ian. Not everyone in fandom are intransigent or extreme fans.
smile
@aceg: Totally. I wouldn't mind a sort of frenemy-ship b/w Damon and Bonnie :D. And i see what you are trying to say, but i don't think Bonnie's I-can-kill-you or you-don't-deserve-to-get-what-you-want would have helped Damon to change. Why? Coz this was what he has been getting all along in his life. Hate. People have always made him feel unworthy of being loved, be it Stefan, Katherine, or even his own father. They rejected him. So, what he got from Bonnie was no different than what he has been used to in his life. She deemed him as this uncaring monster incapable of loving or being loved. 
What I'm saying is that at this stage of his life, he had enough of hate already and was kind of used to it. He was indifferent. What he needed now was love. And this is where Elena comes in. She showed him she cared, that he's not a monster which he believes he is. This is when Damon's wall, his pretense, started breaking. What got through to him was Elena's love, coz this was something he never had, and something which he really needed. 
So, i respect your opinion about how Bonnie's hard way with him might have changed Damon, but i do not agree. :) For me, Elena's faith in Damon and his goodness will be the most major factor which made Damon the guy he is right now.
angry
so damon is in love with elena NOW like he's gonna stop being in love with her. so he spends 145 years being what he thought was in live with katherine never coming close 2 what he's built with elena but he's gonna stop loving elena who has helped him rediscover his humanity and what true friendship and understanding means all 4 the sake of bonnie. that goes completely against who damon is and has become but if it gives u guys hope than whatever. but 2 say that damon being more tolerable of bonnie is anything more than elena being able 2 make damon see the bigger picture and 2 try 2 be more in control of himself is a sign that he has buried feelings 4 her is delusional. u can try 2 deny that most of u guys don't rip damon apart and say he is selfish and undeserving of stefans love and that bonnie needs 2 put him in his place but i've seen the posts myself. the shit talking about damon/ian is out of control and this is 1/2 of ur ship. he is only worthy of repect or the benefit of the doubt if bonnie benefits somehow. i keep saying ship stefonnie since u all love stefan and bonnie and i've read that the only reason most of u guys watch the show is 4 them. then again u guys mention klaus and bonnie or whoever might give her more screne time. if u guys can't acknowledge that delena has a legit buildup and friendship and love 4 each other than don't have the nerve 2 pleed ur bamon case over here. bonnie played a part in his change in behavior. lmfao. in what scene? the ones they don't have. don't come here and demand respect 4 ur ship when u guys urself don't respect 1/2 of it urself. the nian hate is uncalled 4 and speaks 2 the immaturity of some of the bamon shippers and god forbid 1 of ur own call u guys out on it, u crucify them. and for the love of god stop sticking kat's face on nina's body just so u guys have some shit 2 put on ur wall. ship who u want 4 all we give a shit but when the nian/delena shit talking gets out of control don't be surprisd at the responses u get back
smile
And about Rose. Yeah, rose' death had a big impact on Damon. It really shook him. But lets not forget that Rose came in Damon's life after Damon had professed his love to Elena (and made her forget too) and had given up on her for his brother. He needed a distraction. But in the process, he formed a good bond with  Rose. And this, it really had to do a lot with the fact that Rose understood Damon. She too saw him for who he was, and not for what he pretended to be. And this again is where Bonnie and Rose are different. Bonnie never cared to know the real Damon, Or even tried to understand him. 
Where was I! Yeah, so Damon got close to Rose coz a) he wanted to stay away from Elena at that time ;b) rose understood him too. And we all know, when Damon starts to love  someone, he loves with all his heart. Here, he loved Rose as a close friend. So when she died, it really did affect him. She was one of the few people he cared about afterall.. But he wasn't in Love with her. Coz even though Rose' demise broke him, what actually sent him over the edge was the hug from Elena! :( It was after that, that we got an epic monologue from Damon. So, it's really unlike Damon to ever stop loving Elena. Elena is what makes Damon, Damon.
smirk
that fantastic scene where he said he missed being human more than anything in the world was an award winning performanse yet he didn't deserve 2 be nominated 4 the peoples choice and paul did cuz he doesn't get the credit he deserves 4 his acting. WTF. i know i've read shit like that on the bamon spot and there's the shit talking about 1/2 their ship like i said. and as 4 rose, she knew damon was in love with elena and understood his feelings 4 her and u could tell she knew he deserved elena's love in return. she rose didn't throw damon's feelings 4 elena in his face like bonnie did, as a matter of fact rose was willing 2 help keep elena safe 4 damon. that was a friendship that really developed into respect. something i have yet 2 see with bonnie.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deluv said…
smile
IMO! Damon will always love Elena!!! Always! Even if some people say he still loves Katherine, then why does he keep rejecting her all the time? And we also saw that in 3x05 he chose Elena over Katherine!!

Onto Bamon..lol! I don't even know what to say...I don't think Bonnie has patience for someone like Damon. Jeremy only kissed a ghost and she didn't even give him a chance to explain. Cuz she knows Jeremy loved Anna, You'd think she'd talk to him (I don't mean taking him back...just talk) but eh! So and you believe she can handle Damon?? I don't think so, Damon needs someone who's SO compassionate cuz deep down he's a big softie who's easy to break. (Look at him in 3x09 when Elena touches his face) Anyway, like I was saying the violence Bonnie uses on Damon might able to control him but emotionally? It will NEVER work!!

The other thing DE have bonded this season!! I personally think they are best friends, they've been there for each other every step of the way and Idk if you've noticed but everytime Elena is like "we" "we" "WE". Cuz they are like bonded. That bond will NEVER be broken imo. And that bond is STRONGER than anything and will always be..So if and this is a big IF, Bamon get together, i'm afraid Damon's heart will be somewhere else....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
Can I just say that love/hate/frenemy type relationships are my favourites. Some of my former ships include Spuffy, Chuck/Blair and Joey/Pacey - although I never shipped J/P until the 3rd season. I've heard that one of the reasons why BD fans love Bamon is the love/hate aspect. Technically, that should mean I should be enthusiastic about Bamon, but I'm not. I know that chemistry is a really broad term and people can apply it to just about any 2 people. For the record, it could be argued that Damon also has 'chemistry' with Katherine, Caroline, and before they died, Isobel and Jenna. Maybe even Alaric! I wouldn't be surprised! For me, I have to see that a relationship would be possible between 2 people who supposedly 'hate' each other through glimpses of a deeper understanding and acceptance. The 2 should show that, regardless of their thorny banter and innumerable 'I can't stand him/her' claims, they actually do secretly care about one another and understand each other very well. This ultimately transcends their 'hatred' for each other. One example I can think of which demonstrates this relationship very well is Dan/Blair. Yes, Blair could be patronising to Dan, and he thought she resembled everything about the Upper East Side he detested, but even from the beginning of the show, Dan 'got' her. He understood her. He realised she wasn't as bad as he thought she was. The key to writing/portraying a love/hate relationship successfully is understanding. The characters have to be able to understand each other. And if Bonnie and Damon interacted in such a way, then yes, I would be able to acknowledge that they have potential as a ship. But they don't. For the most part, they merely tolerate each other, and the writers can actually get some pretty funny moments from them through that.
I don't think Bonnie and Damon would mesh well romantically at all. Not just because I think that witches and vampires are completely incompatible anyway (witches balance the natural order of things, vampires unsettle it), but because they are both too strong-willed and wouldn't complement each other. Bonnie would be tempted to 'police' Damon whenever he threatened to get out of hand; Damon would resent Bonnie 'restraining' him and would just become even worse. Damon needs someone with a warm, compassionate nature and giving heart; Bonnie needs someone who will encourage her and support her individually, and in her abilities as a witch.
I don´t get where this idea came from that Bonnie has anthing to do with Damons change? They had like five scenes in the last two seasons... Bonnie don´t know anything about Damon, she does not see the man behind the mask. Bonnie actually only get to see the man with the mask. He is never himself with her, saying that he is always can be himself with Bonnie is like knowing nothing about Damons character. Real Damon is who Elena get to see... she doesn´t change Damon, all she does is that she believes that Damon can be good, cause even when he doesn´t believe in himself Elena does, and she is right. Elena is Damons humanity, that is not DEers intepretation that is a fact that was shown over and over again... Also I don´t think Damon hates Bonnie, he is only pissed of when she uses her power to hurt him, it has nothing to do with hating her at all. He is indefferent to her, he always talks about her like she is a tool, which how the whole show actually treat Bonnies character.
delenasalvatore: That is exactly how I feel. I also love love/hate realationships, but not every love/hate realationship should be seen as Spuffy, Pacey and Joey... What made the people root for Spuffy and PJ in the first place wasn´t the hate, that is like just a bonus what made their jorney so amazing, what made the viewers rood for them was the understanding, those little moments where you could totally tell they care about each other... BD still didn´t have one scene that would make me believe this could be amazing love story. It will never be, cause Bonnie is NOT the main heroine. She is not Buffy or Joey. Not every love/hate realationship means they will turn out that amazing how Spuffy and PJ were... Even when PJ didn´t liked each other they still had moments in season one where they understood each other. Also when Buffy said that she can´t fool herself or Spike for some reason. BD lacks everything what made us love PJ and SPuffy in the first place, and that was not for sure NOT that they hated each other!
@twinflames, Thank you for your honesty, I really appreciate it. This is turning to a great debate lol. You raise a good point about the origin of Damon's cynicism and loathe. Yeah there are real life examples that shared similar childhood experience with Damon's life. But i still don't think his past life's trauma can legitimize his violent behaviors towards people in Mystical Falls, and that he could be in any position demanding love and respect from his victims in return. Therefore, I don't think Bonnie's initial perception of Damon could be labelled as unjust or prejudice since Damon never shows his capable of loving or being loved in the first place. it's not Bonnie's fault. Even Damon realized that Bonnie's action towards him is his fault. Despite Bonnie's thought of him she still save him from the fire. And that spoke volumes to him, a victim of his saved his life regardless of his misdoings. For me, that's one of turning point besides his confession for Elena, were the major factors which set him on journey of redemption from then on (even though the impairment of his emotional impulsiveness occasionally overshadow his goodness)
laugh
Yeah, I don't think Bonnie is behind Damon's change. And Bamon fans should stop saying that cuz they are the same people who claim that Bonnie doesn't change Damon!!! lol
@deluv, As Hermione would say: "read between the line". That's what I am saying to you.
No seriously, DB fans need to stop with the contradictions!!! And u know where those come from? Cuz to justify Bamon MOST DB fans have to bash DE. So you read things like "Bonnie doesn't change Damon like Elena" and in the same sentence they praise how Damon is better with Bonnie and how she CHANGES him into a better man

Oh, Can you give me one scene where Bonnie influence Damon to be the guy that he is now??
lol you are twisting my words mate, did I bash delena in my sentence? did I deny Elena's place in helping Damon regaining his humanity? You know not everyone prefer praise-one-denounce-another way of debate.