kpop 4ever Kpop Contest of Super Junior and SHINee! CANCELED CONTEST!

ontaejongkeyho posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 05:00PM
Hi! This is my first contest, sorry if it is not good or is not fun, I will push myself to make it better!

This contest is about your favorite band!

You have to share about your fave picture of them, bias(Please explain why they're your bias), fave song, fave Music video, and favorite dance they ever done! Example: SHINee's Lucifer?

Each band will have these traits added in each part of the contest. Such as Super Junior starting out as part 1.

Each round will last 4 days!
You can have more then 1 bias of course( I am not judging on who your bias is, like my bias is Sungmin is SUJU, if he is your bias great! But I am focusing on the reasons!
If you really don't know why you like a song/MV/Dance, it is definetly ok, but try to give explainations please:)
If it is Super Junior M or Super Junior Sub groups, I like them too! Go ahead and share them!
2 winners every round.:)

Part 1 SUJU:
Round 1:RyeoNa 2. Teentop449
Round 2:050801090907 2. RyeoNa
Round 3:RyeoNa 2. 050801090907
Round 4:Jeliame 2. RyeoNa
Round 5:Jeliame 2. Leesoneul

Part 2 SHINee:
Round 1:Misaki-Chan-x33 2.Jeliame
Round 2:RyeoNa 2.Jeliame
Round 3: CANCELED
Round 4: CANCELED
Round 5: CANCELED

Sorry Guys this contest is canceled due to the lack of time that I can do it, I don't have anytime to pick winners or start new rounds, again sorry!
 Hi! This is my first contest, sorry if it is not good au is not fun, I will push myself to make it be
last edited on Dec 04, 2012 at 06:57PM

kpop 4ever 55 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...