Banner and ikoni Making :) Getting to know each other !

Sakkara98 posted on Mar 06, 2014 at 05:53PM
Hey everyone !
As this spot is really active,I think it's time to get to know each other. Here you can introduce yourself. Feel free to add everything you want !

Name :
Nickname:
Your Birthday:
Where are you from:
Favorite shows:
Favorite movies :
Hobbies :
Favorite spots on Fanpop :
Your celebrity crush(es) :
Dreams and goals:
Other information:

You can post a photo of yourself if you want to ^^
 hujambo everyone ! As this spot is really active,I think it's time to get to know each other. Here wewe
last edited on Mar 06, 2014 at 06:25PM

Banner and ikoni Making :) 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sakkara98 said…
smile
Name : Inès
Nickname: Feel free to choose one ^^
Your Birthday: January 8th
Where are you from: France
Favorite shows: The Originals,TVD,GoT,OUAT,Dracula NBC,AHS,GG,PLL
Favorite movies : LoTR,The Hobbit,The 5th Element,the Twilight Saga...
Hobbies : Listening to music,concerts,singing,making icons,banners and fanart,watching movies and Tv shows,sleeping !
Favorite spots on Fanpop : This one,TVD,The Originals,Enzo spot,Symphonic Metal spot.
Your celebrity crush(es) : Joseph Morgan,Ian Somerhalder,Orlando Bloom,Colin Farrell.. Oh my God,I have so many !
Dreams and goals: Travel all over the world,write a book,move to New Orleans,find a man who will make me happy...
Other information : I don't have many friends,I like being alone and I don't need people to be happy. Most of my friends are here,on fanpop.
I am only 4.9,which means that I'm pretty short for my age. I'm in love with Symphonic Metal. I'm stubborn. I've got 2 tattoos.
Here's an icon with Klaus & me :
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 [b]Name : [/b] Inès [b]Nickname: [/b] Feel free to choose one ^^ [b]Your Birthday: [/b] January 8t
sini12 commented…
PERFECT!!,Ines,Glad to know about you,sis:)),btw Oh woww! Perefect and beautiful Icon!!<3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
modernfan commented…
gorgeous icon! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
Name : Holly
Nickname: Uhhh... well some people call me Hollister, but i don't think it's really 'official'
Your Birthday: October 6th
Where are you from: Maryland {USA}
Favorite shows: So freaking many - waaay too many to name them all! All time favorite will always be Lost <3 Also, Game of Thrones! How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, TVD, Grey's Anatomy, etc.
Favorite movies: Harry Potter series, The Notebook, The Princess Bride, Hangover series, The Avengers, Fast & Furious series, Hunger Games series, etc.
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, making icons, watching movies...
Favorite spots on Fanpop: The LPF spot <3
Your celebrity crush(es): So many people, so little time! Ian Somerhalder, Harry Styles, Tyler Hoechlin, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Katy Perry, Candice Accola, Emilia Clarke, Rachel McAdams, etc.
Dreams and goals: Two of my main goals/dreams are- 1.) To one day have my own childcare center that is more than just "workday childcare". I want to have a place that is open 7 days a week, from early morning to late night, and is more than just childcare - it will be a place that provides kids of all ages with a safe, nurturing place to come and have creative outlets. 2.) I want to eventually buy a big farm, or just a really big plot of land that is out in some really quiet, low-key area, and turn it in to a cat sanctuary. It will be a place to foster cats until they can find a forever home, as well as permanently keep cats that can't find homes! It will be somewhere that the cats are free to roam outside without having to worry about getting hurt.
Other information: I have a cat named George, he is my baby ♥ Anyone that knows me, knows about George and knows how important he is ♥
 Name : <b>Holly</b> Nickname: <b>Uhhh... well some people call me Hollister, but i don't think it's
Sakkara98 commented…
Oww,Holly,what a complete description ! It's nice to know zaidi about wewe ^^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Hehehe I'm quite a chatter. Once i start, i struggle to stop sometimes! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
modernfan commented…
I have a dog, Luna and I know what wewe mean about your cat :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sini12 commented…
Awwweeeeee So cute Kitty:* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweetheart995 said…
Name : Rosa
Nickname: don't really have one
Your Birthday: April 4th
Where are you from: Russia
Favorite shows: I love many but Teen Wolf and Reign are my favorite :)
Favorite movies : Malena, Flowers in the Attick, Lolita, Perks of being a Wallflower
Hobbies : reading's my favorite :) I also like swimming and dancing
Favorite spots on Fanpop : this one, Crystal Reed, Emilia Clarke, Teen Wolf, Reign, Adelaide Kane...
Your celebrity crush(es) : there are so many but I have a soft spot for Tom Hardy ;)
Dreams and goals: I really want to travel the world
Other information: I actually like books and movies that some people might find really weird
Sakkara98 commented…
Nice to meet wewe Rosa :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Hi Rosa : ) I upendo Teen mbwa mwitu as well! Who are your inayopendelewa characters, couples & friendships?! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sini12 commented…
Haha!yess..same with me,I like those which ppl find weird:D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sini12 said…
heart
Name : Shiwangni♥

Nickname:Sini ,Shivi,or Mrs. Radcliffe.

Your Birthday: 16th September,1997

Where are you from: India♥

Favorite shows: Chopped,Masterchef,Dancing , singing & talent shows,Comedy Nights with Kapil(a comedy show),Tatto nightmares,Man Vs Wild rofl,Food Factory etc

Favorite movies : Harry Potter Series,Twillight,Titanic,Terminator,The woman in balck,2012,3 Idiots(a bollywood movie),The HUNGAR GAMES!,ALL DISNEY MOVIES!,Tangled,and many more...

Hobbies : Drawing,Dancing(though I'm not good in it:P),Try to make icons and banners,editing picsCooking ofc,Listening songs of my favourite singers like GAGA.LANA♥,TAYLOR♥,MILEY,KATY,CHRITINA PERRI!& many more!

Favorite spots on Fanpop : link , link (I love the contests there) ,link(I love everything in this club:)) link (That's an intresting club) & link
(Because he's my everything^_^ and I'm a SUPER person active there :D)

Your celebrity crush(es) : Daniel Radcliffe♥_____♥(My LOVE FOREVERRRRRR!♥),Robert Pattinson(Mommy,he's so sexy*_*) & Andrew Garfield(Oh god!He's super Cuuuuute!!!:*)

Dreams and goals: I want to become RICH xD ,& settle in England(usually London)! or I love LA too<3
I want to meet my fav celebrities and tell them HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!♥,I want to travel and see each single part of world!,I Want to meet my Best Fanpop buddies:D,I want to make my parents feel Proud!:D,and there are many more things!lol

Other information: I Love singing & dancing,I don't care if people like me or not!,I want to see all people Happy and cheering up!,I don't like those people who show there fake love!,I hate those people who praises themselves VERY MUCH!:P,I've learnt cooking since I was only 10 years old!,I love to Help everyone ,but I rarely take help from anyone,I don't like putting burden on someone coz of me!

I want to buy 2-3 kittens and play with them!,I don't like girls who love Daniel Radcliffe:P,He's only mine!My blood starts boiling when someone says"Daniel,You are my crush>__<":P

I want three-four tattos on my body,it should be written,My fav celebs names!:D
In hand(Lana del rey),below neck(daniel radcliffe:P),vest(Lady gaga),on arms(taylor swift)^_^ Lol

And,I love few peoples on Fanpop,They are crazzy,sweet,adorable!They are my Life!!<3 :)
and other thing is that ,I love saying 'LOL','ROFL',xD ETC..

Here is a drawing made by me:),I know..it's not Good,but I posted it here to show that How much I adore ma Harry:*

<i>Name : Shiwangni♥ Nickname:Sini ,Shivi,or Mrs. Radcliffe. Your Birthday: 16th September,19
modernfan commented…
omg l upendo HP and Lana too and wewe draw better than I ever could! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sini12 commented…
Awe high5* & thanks sara! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita modernfan said…
Name : Sara
Nickname: don't have one
Your Birthday: June 22nd
Where are you from: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Favorite shows: Teen Wolf, Reign, Sons of Anarchy, Californication, Dracula NBC, Once Upon A Time, The Originals...I have a problem xD
Favorite movies : Dreamers,Stoker, Now Is Good, Moulin Rogue, HP series...
Hobbies : reading is my absolutely favorite!
Favorite spots on Fanpop : other than this one Nat&Sara, TW,Holland Roden, Candice Accola, OUAT
Your celebrity crush(es) : oh god there are too many but you can't deny Tyler Hoechlin is a ray of sunshine :D
Dreams and goals: I want to read, sunbathe and smoke for a fucking long time!
Other information: I have a maltese named Luna, I'm a full time smoker and my drinking tolerance is amazingly high, I have two younger sisters, two best friends and I really,really enjoy coffee, especially in the morning

Here's a photo of me:
 Name : Sara Nickname: don't have one Your Birthday: June 22nd Where are wewe from: Bosnia and Herze
sini12 commented…
I'm so glad to know u better,SARA!...You are beautiful like actresses!*_* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
modernfan commented…
aww thank you! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Sakkara98 commented…
Beautiful Sara <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita