Creative Outlet "Past upendo " kwa MISSLOVATOSTAR1 . It's a story ! OH PLEASE READ IT !!!!!!! OH PLEASE !!!!!!!OH PLEASE READ IT !!! OH PLEASE !!!

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Jul 18, 2009 at 01:43AM
Past Love
by Misslovatostar1

Chapter one . I'm back ! Boo

I walked up to the door . Waved to my mom goodbye , and knocked on the door . I was going t be living with my father , bratty brother's , my little sis , and evil step mother . The door open it was my evil step mother . Seening her face was like lighting burning her face . " Finally your here !", she said . " Oh what . Was your face missing me .", I said . She gave me the evil eye . " Just so you know , things have changed just for you .", she said . I smiled . " But not your face .", I said , and walked passed her , but it was true . It's been 13 years since i've been here , cuz i've live with my mother . " Leah !", I heard a stonge voice behind me . " Daddy !", I yelled , and to hug him . " I have so much to tell you !", I said . " Leah !", it was Amy , with her stuff bunny . I hugged her . " Where are my step brother's ?", I asked ." At school .", my father said . " I'm benning home schooled just like you were when you were my age .", Amy said . It hit . If they have to go to school , that means I have to ! Back to where the person who was stalking me . " Um dad do you think I can talk to you alone . It's about school ." , I said . He looked at me . " Amy ! Why don't you go get ready for dinner .", he said . " Ok !", Amy said , walked away . We went to his den . " What about school ?", he asked . " Well have you thought about what school i'm going to this year .", I asked . " Well I was thinking you could just go back to your old school .", he said . " That school is the reason I moved away from here .", I said . " I know ! But maybe things have changed .", he said . " OR the stalker could still be there .", I said . " Whats so bad about this guy anyway ?", my dad said . " Oh nothing just that he tried to kiss me , touch me , tryed to croner ,hugged me , write's me love notes drawed pictrues of kissing , and almost raped me . So yea hes alright .", I said . " He might be gone , I mean it's been 13 year's , bet hes gone ." he said , and left the room . Hope hes right .
last edited on Jul 18, 2009 at 02:40AM
save

Creative Outlet 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ashesandwine said…
big smile
Cool!!!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MISSLOVATOSTAR1 said…
smile
Thanx !!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BloodVampire said…
smile
i like it :)