mortal parent:

powers/special abilities:

friends:

dislikes:

weapons:

heres mine.

name: Kat

godly parent: hecate

mortal parent: A set desighner for Harry Potter.

powers/special abilities: can use small amount of magic.

friends:non yet

dislikes: snakes bugs losing fights mean people, know it alls, being called by her full name (Katrina) ect.

weapons: a wand that turns into a dagger.

enjoy and make your own!! :)

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2196 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2196

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ConnerandTravis said…
"You looked sad. Hey, the Apollo kids are jerks. You are the best Apollo kid there."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demigod324 said…
Thanks...but i know what they say is true...some times i just wish apollo and my mom never had me
"Hey, I sometimes I wish I didn't exist. I feel like a pathetic excuse for a demi-god. I can't use a sword, knife, dagger, or bow. Sometimes I feel worthless."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aqualad said…
Hestia appears in front of me. "You werent supposed to see what you saw. We shouldve killed you. But your mom insisted not to." A loose piece of hair hung in her face. "let me guess my mom did that." she shot me a dirty look . "yes yes she did that ahhhh ill get her but i need to tell you something. you and my son will go on a quest to save me and your mother from evil that lies in the south i am only here from a recorded image bye and tell my son good luck and that i love him and your mom told me to tell you the same from both of us. goodbye. oh and i thought you could use some help of a friend of mines named. Alexandria. dont take her for granted." she evaporated out and one of the most mysterious women came out of nowhere.
 Hestia appears in front of me. "You werent supposed to see what wewe saw. We shouldve killed you. But
Your not useless thouh jack....without you who would keep hestias hearth alive....me on the other hand if i didn't exsist nothing would change
"This camp would be boring without you. Something would change."
Honestly jack i don't even think the camp would notice if i just disapeared......you know what jack i-i got to go i dont want to talk to any one right now*i run off into the woods*
I search frantically for Jack with Alexandria who was still not revealing her face.
"I would." I whisper. Tears fill my eyes. I close my tight. I look for Will. I find him in his cabin.. I pick him up by the collar of his shirt and pin him on the wall. "I hate you and your siblings. I'm going to beat the Hades' out of you." I growl in his face
*i sit up in a tree and pray to my father*
I see Jake and Alexandria goes to get him.
"Hi Im Alexandria Im pretty sure you wanna hit him very bad but your mom needs you OUR mom needs us."
"I want to kill him for hurting my friend." I growl, not taking my eyes off of him. My hair catches on fire. "Wait, your my sister?" I let go of Will and he runs away. "Great, now I got to find him again."
*i stay up in the tree even after i stop praying to my dad*
Alexandria: "Yes ... now you must come." she explains everything to him and walks to Nick.
"I hope I'm not being pranked right now. I need to avenge my friend."
Alexandria: "Well do it fast because we leave in an hour." She walks out wtih no regard for Nick and takes a seat at the Pavilion
"Let's hurry it up"
*i walk to the edge of camp*like i said i bet the won't even know i'm gone* i walk out of camp*
We go on the mini quest
I can't believe i did this...i left camp...now i can do what ever i want like...well see my mom for the first time in seven years*i head west towards where my mom is*
Alexandria: "Its not that easy you need to suit up. "
(-_-)
* i get to where my moms apartment is to see my mom and i go to ask a person if they know if my mom still lives there* umm excuse me mister but do you know a miss by the nme of Anna(the dude i asked)i did at one time but she died a couple of years after she lost her daughter(me)o-oh t-thank you*i feel my eyes fill with tears and i run out of town and just sit down and cry*
Nick: I go change quickly into better protective gear and come back.
Alexandria: "well get to it nino"
"I don't have gear."
Alexandria: She throws him a bag full of gear.
"I don't need gear. Why do I have to come anyway?"
*after alittle while crying i stop and get up*i guess its time i leave here...since there is no reason to stay...but where can i go* i start walking mindlessly north*
Alexandria: "Because your one of the two chosen children to save the gods now suit up or die."
I put on the gear. It feels like 300 times my size. "I hate you so much."
*i contenue to walk north till i callapse from lack of sleep* i guess i'll just stop here and rest...where ever here is anyways
Alexandria:I snap my finger and there gear feels extra light weight and it adjusts to there size. "Oh hush little brother now we need to go to Antartica to save our parents booo."
Nick: I blush at the sound of her voice.
"Let's hurry this up. I got to beat someone up."
Alexandria: Wait i take that back she talks threw her bluetooth. "sorry guys we must reschedule. "
Nick: I slid my number into her pocket and walked to my cabin.
*after resting i contenue to walk north*
I grumble some curses as I walk off. I find Will and grab him by the collar. "Cece isn't here." He shrieks. "What?"
"She left. I don't know where or when, but she left."
"You jerk." I throw him on the ground and run towards the stables. I hop on a pegasus and look for Cece.
*i stop somewhere and sit down* i bet that will and the others still haven't relized i left...and...i wonder what jack is up to
I keep going. "Cece!" I shout every three seconds.
*i hear someone call my name but i push the thought away thinking its just my imagination*why would anyone be looking for me at this time
My peguasus was tired so I landed him and gave him some water and food. "Cece!" I shout again.
*i hear the voice again so this time i call out* w-whos there and what do you want?
"It's Jack."
What are you doing here jack?
"To get you back to camp. You're just as important as me."
I-i don't want to go back...Jack
"Please, I need you.Will needs you. He needs his black-eye healed and so does the rest of your siblings."
*i get up and walk alittle bit farther away from jack*w-what do you mean they n-need their eyes healed
"I might have punch them in the eyes." I smile a little.
I shot some arrows past some Ares kids and they all went to attack mode. I shuddered there bodies and they fell.
W-why did y-you punch t-them?