Masha and the kubeba What a great show!

jarellano1992 posted on Dec 13, 2020 at 12:59AM
Hi to all fellow fans of Masha and the Bear! I have more recently been watching it for free on YouTube. It is wonderful. It is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch on TV.

I first heard of Masha and the Bear at the beginning of 2016, when I began to briefly watch it in Spanish. I do know Spanish as well. I didn't watch the show a whole lot at first, due to how I thought it was going to have some bad things. But I don't really find it bad. I then was learning Czech for some while in 2017, and on YouTube I saw Masha and the Bear for a little bit in a song in 2017 in Czech. But I began for good to watch the show just a few weeks ago.

I wish I could adopt Masha. If Masha was my daughter it would be awesome. If Masha were real and out for adoption I'd definitely adopt her.

I now wish I had begun to watch Masha and the Bear since before about two or three weeks ago when I began to watch it for good.

Isn't Masha cute? She really is! She is adorable! I find Masha to be one of the cutest characters ever made. I'm not a die-hard show and movie person, but I do know quite a good amount of characters, and Masha is one of the cutest that I have ever seen.

Masha is seriously underrated as cute characters ever made. Masha has a competition with Boo from Monsters, Inc., Agnes from the Despicable Me franchise, Vanellope von Schweetz from the Wreck-it Ralph franchise and Bonnie Anderson from Toy Story 3 and 4 in terms of cuteness. I also find Masha to be sweeter than Boo from Monsters, Inc. especially.

I am 28 years old currently. I for now am unmarried and without children. But if it's at least one daughter of me and a wife/girlfriend in the future I hope she'll look like Masha.

I love how happy Masha is. Masha is so sweet. Masha is mischievous, smart, adorable and funny.

I have seen Masha and the Bear mainly in Russian, because I am learning Russian right now! I find Masha funnier in Russian than in English. Masha and the Bear sure helps me with learning Russian.

I am using Masha and the Bear to learn Russian, and that way I can get fluent in it. I'm glad for no bad words to be used in the show.

The animals in this show should all have given names. I find it strange that they don't have names.

So, Boo from Monsters, Inc. did not begin to have competition with other girls in terms of cuteness in 2010. It began in 2008 with Masha and the Bear coming out.

Hopefully the top 10 episodes of Masha and the Bear of 2020 soon are released. I look forward to more new episodes in the upcoming 2021. I want to continue with watching this show.

Masha and the kubeba No majibu