Milica Todorović What is fanpop and how wewe can contribute to this club!

mmeBauer posted on Jan 21, 2018 at 09:01PM
I like to describe Fanpop as a site dedicated to the development of “mini fanclubs”. So if you appreciate an artist and think you have some nice content of them, you can use Fanpop to share your appreciation. Since you’re here, I have some questions to ask you, it won’t take long and might be helpful to you:

- How did you find this site? You came here because of the hundreds of gifs I uploaded (link or on link), through some video that might had appeared in a Google search or were you already a member of Fanpop?

- Where are you from? I also would love to know if you came from Serbia, other place in the Balkans or a completely different country as me? - as you can notice on my profile page, I am Brazilian and found out about Serbian music typing random letters on YouTube. XD

- Do you know you can also contribute to make this club better? Well, that might be the most important part! As the creator and the only current active contributor, I will be not jealous if you also contribute. On the contrary, I will be very happy, cause, as an outsider, there are things I can’t do.

But what could I do? - you wonder. A lot! - I answer, so let’s see:

1) You could upload Milica’s most recent pictures, wallpapers, icons, fanart, whatever you think it would be nice to be shared and that hasn’t been already uploaded (you can find everything that was already done link)

2) You can share videos of anything related to Milica, since news and gossip to official music videos or live performances. And the best part is that Fanpop automatically recognizes the links already uploaded, so there won’t be duplicated videos or links in this club.

3) You could create link (POLLS) to ask other fans about their preferences and tastes. For example: What song is better? or What was the best look she wore?

4) Or you could create link (QUIZZES) to test other fans’ knowledge. For example: How are her parents called? or At what age did she win Zvezde Granda?

But would I get doing all this stuff?

Fanpop has a system of medals that reward every fan that helps to improve a club. So if you post nice and popular content, you can be classified as dedicated, die-hard, fanatic, super, legendary or ultimate and win a medal colored in green, yellow, red, orange, purple or black! You will also be able to be known by other fans and talk to them or have your content fanned or commented by others!

And since you came here, please don’t go! You can be an important part of this club and help to turn it active. Create an account, join the club and know others who share the same taste as you!
last edited on Sep 15, 2021 at 07:27PM

Milica Todorović 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mmeBauer said…
Also, there are other clubs here dedicated to Serbian & Croatian artists:
1) link
2) link
3) link
4) link

If you have any other doubts or would just like to talk to me, click on my username and open my profile. You can fan me, send me an inbox message or publish on my wall. I’ll try to answer you as soon as I can! Thanks for borrowing this bit of your attention.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita