The Heroes of Olympus The New Olympian

ajatashatru posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:54AM
I am new here,this is my fanpop.I hope you like it.
I donot own any characters.
I might even borrow some of the scenes from other.
please read and share your views.
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:53PM

The Heroes of Olympus 649 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 601-649 of 649

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
That
Wax awesome!!!! Yeah!!! Jagahsn. Lupa and I meNt haha!! Cane wait!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thunderwolf233 said…
hmmm
???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis037 said…
heart
Loved it!
Keep posting!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greektrickster said…
Awesome,i love it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ajatashatru said…
Chapter 71

Hours rolled into days, days into weeks, and weeks to months. Percy was having a happy and content life as a god. Why not? After all he had a beautiful wife and nothing to worry about, well except about his still to be born child. He had made friends with Jason after making him see what is right and wrong. Now they were best of the friends. Jason looked up to Percy for advice he needed. Percy gave Jason an idea of disguising as a demigod and then to go to the Greek camp half blood so that he could gain their love before announcing himself as the god of heroes. Percy suggested Jason to tell Zeus that he himself came up with the idea basically because Zeus was not yet comfortable with Percy. When Zeus was told of the idea by Jason he readily agreed. Jason was sent to a school so as to make it possible for a Satyr to find him.

Even though Percy did not need any training he acted along and allowed to be trained by his father and then by Apollo. His sword was upgraded and then handed to him. It still could turn itself into a pen so Percy was happy about it. Percy went on to go and complete his high school. His mother and step father were happy at this but same could not be said about his wife Artemis, she was a bit jealous what with all the girls drooling over her husband. Lisa had accompanied her master to school. It was her first school experience. She did go on dates with some of the boys but nothing happened on those dates worth mentioning. Artemis convinced Percy that they had to slow down the growth rate of their child so that when she is born it will look like she was conceived way after the marriage. Percy agreed and cast a time spell which slowed down the growth. Apollo had helped Percy in doing it so as to not damage the development of the child. Apollo being the god of prophesies had seen the child coming and had agreed to help her sister. The only people in on the secret were Lisa, Sandra, Thalia and Apollo. Of course Amber knew as well. The wolf had discovered that she could talk to people in their minds and was really happy about it. It was decided that things would kept secret because they did not know that if the child was going to an immortal or a demigod.

Finally the day arrived when the child was to be born. Artemis had insisted on having the child on the very day of Percy’s birthday. She claimed that is the best gift she can come up with. This was Percy’s second birthday after becoming a god. he still was at high school. It was decided that if the child turned out to be an immortal as laws permitted they would bring the child up themselves but if she turned out to be a demigod Percy would find a suitable mortal to take care of the child. They would just say that Percy hooked up with a mortal after some late night party. As Artemis had sworn to care for any child of Percy’s as if though it were her own she would have no problem with it. This was to be the cover story. Percy passed the hallway, Apollo, Thalia and Lisa where inside the bedroom helping Artemis with the birth. Percy had been agitated and that made Apollo to throw him out. Amber was watching her master in amusement. Lisa came out of the makeshift delivery room. The moment Percy saw her he asked “Is everything alright? Is Artemis ok?” Percy would have gone on and on with his questions but Lisa stopped him “my lord, everything is fine. Milady wants you by her side.” Percy quickly followed Lisa into the room. Artemis was in labor. “It is ok sis. Only a little bit when I say push you push.” Apollo instructed his sister. Percy went up to his wife’s side took hold of her hand and spoke encouraging word to her. Even though he himself was not encouraged he was successful in calming down his wife. “Ok sis, I can see the head, push.” Apollo said. Artemis gave out a cry of pain but soon it was over as a new cry a cry of a baby filled the room. “Congratulations guys. It is a girl.” Apollo said allowing Artemis hold her child. “She is beautiful.” The goddess of the moon said. “Just like her mother.” Percy added. Artemis blushed a bit and then kissed Percy on his cheeks. “May I hold her?” Thalia requested. Artemis gave the new goddess of hunt a nod before letting her hold the child. Thalia held the baby and made cooing sounds and then allowed Lisa to hold the child as she also requested for an opportunity to hold the baby girl. “What will her name be, my lord?” Lisa asked with enthusiasm. “Yes Percy, what will be her name?” both Thalia and Apollo questioned.

Percy turned to his wife for help. His sea green eyes with a hint of gold in them met with his wife’s moon like eyes clearly asking her what their daughters name should be. “Name her after your mother.” Artemis said softly so that only Percy could hear her. Percy nodded and looked at his daughter who was in his arms as he spoke “Sally, Zoe Sally Jackson.”
guys as you can understand that is the last chapter of this story.
it has been really been a very brilliant time writing this story.
i would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support.
thank you to all of those who have read, commented and also given your ideas and helped out many a times.
my thanks are due to the creators of this wonderful site. fanpop thank you.
as for the sequel i have decided to take a week of before making any decision. as you can see i have deliberately not told what exactly Zeo Sally Jackson is. Is she a demigod or a goddess?
let me assure you that i have as much idea as any other person reading this story in this matter.
thank you once again.

keep reading keep posting.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PersesJr said…
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE.AND PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anaklusmus16 said…
big smile
Omg I loved it, it was awsome
and I really hope you can think of a sequal
and awsome story man your an awsome writer

And by the do you mind if I use the wolf thing and sister hunter.
I really liked it and it would really help build my story do please can you think about it
if you say no then I try to think of another way of going with the story but I really hope I can use ok thanks man. And once again you have an awesome story. I just hope mine can be good enough to match yours.
smile
hey can you write a sequel
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
Holy crap!!!! Holy freaking crap!!! That is awesome!!!! I hope that everyone had enjoyed this story as much as I have. This is one of the best stories written ever in a lifetime for me. I loved it sooo much!!! Go Ajatshatru!!!! Yeah!!! Nothigs better!!! Awesome!!!! I seriously can't even wait for the sequel!!!
You know....that is the exact reason why it waz in the popular content!!!
The New Olympian has showed many different ways of things...a different way of telling stories! A complete different way of showing how some people are jerks and urge for things as others show kindness and is happy to not release a identity...this story does have a moral an you made it significant!! Goo Ajatshatru!!!

I'll be there for your next story as always!!! Can't wait!!

I'll be sad it's over but happy for a wonderful ending

From your number one fan... And always read from the very beginning

~ac or ace
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
awesome and the lot anaklusmus16 said like including the wolf and the sister hunter.and also same as ace
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita son_of_cratus said…
big smile
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
crying
will you make a sequel, can you please
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgirlA said…
i think you feel that you can not do the story justice,but i think you can. you are a awesome writer and can do it.oh! what about ms.o'lery?(Percy hell-hound?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ApolloPride said…
heart
That was a wonderful chapter. Great job on finishing the story and i hope that you write a sequel. I thought for sure that you were going to name the baby Annabeth but no complaints. Thank you very much for your story and for all the time that you spent on making this story the best. Thank you again.

ApolloPride
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis037 said…
mischievous
That was fricken amazing!!! Please write a sequel, I feel like it was a cliffhanger!

Haha! I was right, it was a girl ;)

Please keep posting!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Percy2 said…
That was amazing please write a sequel
angelic
hey post your decision.
give him the week
hi guys i am yet to decide about the sequel but i will come around in a week. you will find a new from topic if a sequel is there, so you guys need not worry much.
the practical difficulty with writing a sequel is my limited knowledge of american life style. especially followed by teenagers. so even with a decent idea it becomes a bit tough to write dialogues between the charters. also to tell what exact reaction a person would give to certain points becomes taxing. i am determined to go ahead but i still need to think.
meantime i need help from you guys. i want you guys to send me a simple mail telling me should Percy's daughter should be a goddess a nymph or a demigod.(this is a secret vote so tell me through mail only.)
thank you
big smile
hey aja read my forum will ya I just postedlink
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vlad_todd_fan said…
wink
SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR
I absolutely loved it. I find that the ways the characters reacted to certain things greatly accurate to how we would imagine they would. Which personally I find exspecially tedious. All in all a fine no, a great story worthy of popular content. I hope to be reading soon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
link
And uh I hope that someone anyone could read my stories
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lenorg said…
its great. enen though i dont comment much ive been with this story from the first ch its great please make a sequel please.
It's awesome man,keep up the good work,and please write a sequel,it will make the story even more interesting,like maybe percy's kid is a demigod and how it is also both Greek and roman and how it survives,again Awesome man
i voted already plz post it!
angelic
two more days guys... two more days
angry
every one post. ajas getting booted down, so post
kiss
words of encouragement, you are awesome you can write any story,and make it good, do not rush yourself but try to post soon.

P.S. will u post the sequel on this forum or make a new one,if so the name
blush
do you lie my icon?
big smile
Is your icon a dragon?
If it is it's awesome and yea Aja your a great writter and that's why you can make a sequel
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita happyfestus said…
big smile
GO AJATASHATRU WE ARE NEAR THE END OF THE WAIT WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
crying
plese post your decision
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lenorg said…
you should mak the sequel (if you make one) in this furum to go up in the popular content.
crying
last day whats your decision. please be yes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita foreverpercy said…
meh
please tell us your decision. let it be yes please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi,
i will be writing a sequel and it will be starting from tomorrow.
it will be named 'The Powerful Olympian'.
i wanted to post today but my internet modem is not in good condition i have to get myself a new one. so get ready i will post tomorrow.

smirk
awesome dude i cant wait
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Percy2 said…
Great I can't wait
crying
sniff, sniff) im so happy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kgirl925 said…
big smile
Yay! Cant wait
crying
I am filled with tears of joy
thanks man I love your story
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita foreverpercy said…
big smile
awwesome man thanks cant wait!!!!!!!

Keep Writing Keep Posting
Dude can't wait,post soon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rjain said…
smile
check out my new fan fic
link
big smile
please post!
hol-ha- hol la-hlol-lay-ol-la-lueua! wait,why am i singing?anyway post soon!
big smile
Guys guys he already made a new forum
so go check it out and comment there
mischievous
okay, aja decided to post the new forum herelink
go there if you want to read the powerful olympian
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Archangel- said…
Thank you for this amazing story.
Keep it up.
I have to ask,where are you from in India?
I'm also an Indian