The Vampire Diaries Couples Nominate your inayopendelewa non-canon couple! (Game Open)

terapsina posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 01:22AM
The Idea:

We have all those triangles on tVD and most of us love them, we certainly fight over them enough, but here you can forget about all of that. This is for the fans of AU couples, all of them without exception (meaning be they het, slash or femslash). Basically if you love them or even the idea of them and the show has never spelled them as confirmed (meaning the have never been together or have never on screen been clearly shown as having had romantic feelings for each other) they're in.

Accepted and Denied:

Caroline/Stefan is IN - Caroline/Tyler is OUT, Alaric/Damon is IN - Rose/Damon is OUT, Bonnie/Elena is IN - Matt/Elena is OUT (I think you get the jist of it).

The Rules:

*You nominate the couple you want to join the list candidates and after it is seconded by at least five people it is added to the already voted on group.

*One person can nominate no more than three couples and can only do so one at a time so while the nominee ship hasn't yet reached five agreements you can't try again.

*You can however second the candidates as often as you like (if you remember that your vote for a single couple only counts once). The only constriction is that in one post you can second one couple and you can't post after yourself.

Candidates:

Example - John/Jane (***--) - Nominated by gamefan13

Voting:

Example - NOMINATE: John/Jane
Example - SECONDING: John/Jane

At the end of this trial run game I will put the winners to picks to see which is the most popular AU couple.

The Game is open for one month (I will however extend the time period if we don't get enough candidates), so it closes on January 21, 2012.
last edited on Dec 21, 2011 at 03:23AM

The Vampire Diaries Couples No majibu