Tivotee's Tivotee's Army!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on May 13, 2011 at 09:20PM
Just copy and paste this simple pledge to join the Tivotee's Army! :D

I, __________, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

I will always be a Tivotee! :D

Members

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123]
Joyce [ziva_rocks]
Janie [friendsfan101]
Kayleigh [mossheart1235]
Aurora [plenlunio]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Ola [Evanescent]
Neille [njc39]
Lizi [Abby97]
Rima [rimasters]
 Just copy and paste this simple pledge to jiunge the Tivotee's Army! :D I, __________, pledge to alway
last edited on Jul 06, 2011 at 04:21PM

Tivotee's 14 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
I, Dannii, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I, Joyce, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
heart
I, Janie, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mossheart1235 said…
I, Kayleigh, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mossheart1235 said…
That's my image, too. :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Plenilunio said…
I, Aurora, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I, Jenna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
I, Piper, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Evanescent said…
big smile
I, Ola, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita njc39 said…
heart
I, Neille, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.
LONGUE VIE TIVA :) <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Abby97 said…
big smile
I, Lizi, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rimasters said…
big smile
I, Rima, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HeartWants said…
heart
I, Kiara, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alwaysredfire said…
heart
I, Luna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.