Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Stefan is an asshole
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
I hate Stefan so Much he needs to go dig himself a grave and die a painful death . I also hate Bamon so much that I will die before they will happen
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceypharm said…
angry
I think one of the first times I became really bothered by Stefan was when he told Damon that he was with Katherine 'last.' He says it with the same intent and tone of voice to Damon as yesterday's, "I have her respect." So smug and sure of his place with Katherine/Elena. Damon was visibly hurt in the first case, really angry this last.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brokenheartlove said…
tongue
I didn't like the Stamon fight at all! What I really didn't like about it was that Stefan said all those things to his brother like you don't have Elena's respect blah blah blah... Which I don't get why Stefan would have to prove any point about Elena.

Stefan has the girl, why does he have to rub it in Damon's face if he doesn't feel threatened. If Stefan was so secure in his relationship, why did he fight with Damon? He's totally threatened by the prospect of Delena happening.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lizzie_jo5 said…
worried
AM I the only one who is really expecting Elena to finally show some feelings for Damon this season???
OR at lest anything!!!!
Because seriously this ship is sooooo one sided right now it's painful to watch!!!!
Every time I hear Stefan I love you sooo much I feel like someone is stabbing me in the heart!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Anna_JH said…
Joanna, I really think we'll see Elena show EXACTLY what she feels for Damon in the finale.

I've just seen all the spoiler thread (WARNING HERE! DO NOT READ ON IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED!!!!!)

.... and if Damon does get bitten by a werewolf, Elena knows exactly what he's going through because she was there with Rose. She knows that it's fatal, and will be the one and only opportunity to reveal how she feels to Damon, considering he won't survive.

Damon will tell her exactly how he feels, possibly bring up the love confession, because what has he got to lose? How can Elena be angry? How can she possibly do anything else other than let him know how much he really means to her?

That will be the massive change for season 3. Because no way in Hell will Damon die, Stefan will find a cure and then we're left with the truth between Damon and Elena. The love triangle will come into play once again.

I've never felt more confident about DE than right now. I can only predict GOOD things will come from this!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
yes anna but she will be supporting him as a friend!!!
I can support my friends like that too and it doesnt mean I lvoe them:(
Seriously even Kristen Nedopak said this ship is sooooo one sided and at this point we cannot really understand why is damon so hooked up on Elena...
Elena has no romantic feelings for Damon whatsoever!!
She has eyes only for Stefan and Stefan alone!!!!!!
And people who say she is secretly in love with Damon or is scared to show her feelings for him are sadly mistaken!!!!!!

What's even worse I decided that Stefan is more intelligent than Damon when it comes to Elena.
He knows what to tell her and not to make her choose him.
It will probably never bite him in the ass!!!!
GOD how much I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I wish I had your confidence because sadly I think I agree with Kristen when she says Damon will do something stupid to stop other people's plans and get someone killed!!!!!!!
And then Elena will really hate him. AGAIN!!!
Like the synopsis said!!!
Damon is seeking Elena's forgiveness!!!!!!
Maybe what he does gets John killed or Elijah??
I don;t know!!!
Right now my confidence for DE is veeeeeeeeeeery LOW:(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
I have high confidence for DE. I'll admit that I never expected this season to go how it has, however, I think it's been needed. I think by the end of the season, Elena will at least partly have discovered her true feelings for Damon. I truly believe S3 is DE season.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bibbii_ said…
I have the same opinion as Joanna :/ (@lizzie_jo5 I hope I may call you Joanna? :) )
It's sad but kinda true..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Madelayna said…
^ me third.

i LOVE DE like crazy, but right now, for the very first time i truly feel this ship has no future.

God, i wish i was wrong though.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tina-kiss said…
The Damon haters should really watch this vid:
link
@bibbi ( Julia ) sure you can call me Joanna didn't have to ask :) can i call you Julia?
^of course you can, Joanna :) but you can also say bibbi because it's my nickname, do as you like best :)
mischievous
Comment on the 2x20 promo:
"I loved the way Damon looked at him after he did his little "o i'm so sorry Elijah please don't kill me - Look Elena in the contrary to Damon, i'm mature and I will beg for your life 'cause I CAN'T save you like my brother". I'm starting the wonder whose the girl in the Stelena relationship.."

I LOVE that comment about Stefan :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaLove1 said…
Ugh...BD annoys me to death! And also why haven't people looked Into a Stefan/Bonnie relationship?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JanaP said…
In the show there were more moments between Bonnie and Stefan.
In the books there is no real conection between Bonnie and Damon. Don´t get all: In the show it seems like Damon and Elena are the pairing (good that they at least admit that) BUT Damon and Bonnie in the books are the ones who had connection. I was like WHAT? Do we read the same books?
Also hate current: Elija is now suddenly the man for Elena... Don´t see the appeal in them. I like ELija, but him and Elena, again WHAT?
^ITA. Stefan/Bonnie seem closer in the show though I don't want them to happen because their scenes have always bored me lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaLove1 said…
I'm fine with Stefan/Bonnie or Stefan/Caroline but my OTP for Stefan will always be SK:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Melisey said…
I don't care who Stefan ends up with as long as it isn't Elena. I don't want him with Bonnie. I prefer her with Jeremy. Jeremy is way better than Stefan.
Can´t stand Stefan with Katherine! I don´t have really a woman for him yet.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
Weighing in on this Bonnie/Stefan debate here, Stefan has an understanding and respect for Bonnie's ancestry from the moment they meet. Maybe if Damon's scenes with Bonnie had been more like that, I would at least be able to say that Bamon are a credible pairing. But I don't think Bonnie would ever date a vampire. There's just too much animosity between the 2 groups that dates back for generations. I've never understood the whole passion for Bamon thing - they have so little going for them, in the show and in the books. I read the books expecting to gain a greater insight into why BD have such a following, but nope. All I can say on that subject is that while Damon cares for Bonnie, he loves Elena. There's nothing in the books I've read (haven't finished 'Midnight' yet) to suggest he's in love with Bonnie at all. Any time there's been a BD kiss, it's been initiated by Bonnie, and it's been brief. LJ Smith never goes into any great detail about it. Damon isn't affected by Bonnie's kiss the way he's affected by Elena's. Their auras don't connect. And there's far more DE in the books than there are Bamon. I just don't get it.
Delenasalvatore: Exactly what I always thought about Damon and Bonnie. I always wondered about them in the books, even was a little afraid to read the books because of that, but after reading the books, I really didn´t get: THAT IS IT???? It´s so clear by the way the author describes and writes that she loves to write Damon and Elena.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Ya guys I wouldn't bother with the cw boards if I was you if your a Damon fan it's not the love den for Damon I stopped going there cause I would get so mad seeing Damon hate each week.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaEnchanted said…
I just need to get this out!

STEFAN IS SUCH A SELF-RIGHTEOUS F***ING COCKBLOCKER!

Ahhh...Feel much better now : )
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
^LMFAOOO
hmmm
..can someone explain to me why people think Damon & Elena have an 'abusive' relationship?
..and that it's 'sick' that we ship them?
Those people ship Bamon. And if I remember correctly Damon once RIPPED Bonnie's NECK OPEN.
..and Bonnie SET HIM ON FIRE.
..and Damon would gladly let Bonnie die if he had choose between her and Elena.
Obviously, Bamon has a healthy and stable relationship.
o_o
Well everything they say doesn´t make sense! Another big joke: Elena does want to change Damon, she doesn´t like him like he really is. And all I can think: And Bonnie does???? Damon would be died without Elena BECAUSE of Bonnie BECAUSE she hate him for who he is. She doesn´t see anything good in Damon.
^ i know WTF??? i see that all the time "bonnie knows damon and accepts him"...elena changes him... HE WANTS TO BE CHANGED. wtf is wrong with that? HE WANTS TO CHANGE FOR ELENA. NOT BONNIE!
lmfao at se fans and there pathetic excuses of why elena and damon kissing would make her such a bad person. OH PLEASE she is part of ur ship why are u bashing her. And oh god they know that this is happening so they are all freaking out becasue they never imagined it would happen. i find it quite hilarious.
In our defense we have stuck with this show for going on two yrs with Stelena fluff I think one tiny DE kiss moment won't kill people cause again two yrs we have had Stelena in our faces lol

Some reviewer always calls Stefan a cock blocker his reviews for the eps are so funny pretty cool from what I've read major media sites are pro DE.
@tinakiss To answer your question some people still swear Damon raped Caroline and attempted to rape Elena now my cool headed Stelena/ Bamon friends think this is bull shit bc it is he did not rape Caroline and he did not attempt to rape Elena saying this if people think this then why the hell would you ship a rapist with your girl Bonnie?

And ya people think he is abusive and that if Bonnies his girl she can kick his ass and keep him in line when he gets " abusive" so this shows me really some people just want him with a girl who can kick his ass again not all Bamon fans feel this way at least my friends don't overall though in that fan base Bonnie is more liked then Damon.

This is Damon fucking Salvatore he can't be tamed him and Elena don't agree on much but you don't see her throwing a bitch fit about it they are alike in that way, they both like to do things their own way and when they are dead set on doing something no matter how insane it is they don't think twice they do it and if it goes bad they own their own mistakes and don't want anybody feeling guilt about what they did.

Basically from what I see most (again not all) fans of Stelena and Bamon seem to like only one person in their ship and dislike the other one where's Delena fans like their two people together as a couple and they also like jjust Elena and just Damon as characters.
I am DISGUSTED with this post.

"I’m sorry but looking at the stills for 2.22 “As I Lay Dying” has just made me absolutely SICK to my stomach. The stills of Delena only promote abusive and controlling behaviour against women. I don’t know how people can support something like that. And wolf bite or not, I don’t care. Damon is like this with Elena even when he’s completely sane and sober. Girls must really like controlling, abusive and dominating men who treat them like shit and treat them like they are incapable and incompetent and can’t think for themselves or give the chance to make their own choices in life. For people to support Delena, they must support emotionally, mentally, spiritually stifling relationships which do nothing but cause emotional and psychological harm on both sides, male and female. For people to support Delena, they must love and accept the idea of obsessive love; love that is not really true love, but love that has the ability to make one irrational and make rash decisions at the cost of other people’s lives. I can’t simply for the life of me understand ANYONE who supports Delena in a romantic relationship or even romanticizes the idea of them. Because the mere thought of it DISGUSTS ME. And on top of the ship of Delena disgusting me, the fans of Delena take disgusting and despicable to a whole new level. So, in a way, I hope Delena happens next season…so everyone can see what an epic disaster and failure it will be. Cheers, Delena fans. Cheers."

I honestly can't for the life of me believe this is a post I saw on my dash on tumblr, like seriously? There are people out there that are abused so to bring this up is HORRIBLE. And I checked the profile of the person who posted this and she ships Forwood, which had a similar scene with Tyler pushed Caroline. Hypocritical much?

I am just sick of DE fanbase being treated like a load crazies, when it's these posts from SE/DB fans that I see more of. I can't remember when I last saw a bad comment from a DE fan like this. I just can't even... it is making me think incredibly hard whether I want to be a part of this fandom anymore.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
@katie15, people who say these kind of things are the crazy, sick, mentally damaged ones. They will come up with any excuse to hate DE and the fanbase. The fact that they can even think of these things says way more about them than it does about DE or us. And it doesn't even make sense - how do the stills promote controlling and abusive behaviour? Don't let it bother you. And please don't leave our ship! They're just freaking out because they know DE is about to happen, and there's nothing they can do about it. If they hate DE, they don't have to watch.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Anna_JH said…
^ OMFG!

Seriously, the times when Damon has been harsh with Elena, is because she's about to do something really stupid. If someone you loved was determined to put their life in danger you would do everything in your power, even if it means pinning them to the wall to see sense, to stop them from doing something so terrible. You would not stand there and go "wait, come back!" you'd drag them kicking and screaming back to you to stop them - because you LOVE them.

And it is hypocritical of them. Like you said, Katie, Tyler pushed Caroline. Or what about Stefan threatening Elena in season one? The person who posted that would argue "well he was back on human blood, so it's okay." Again, that would be hypocritical, because Damon has been bitten by a werewolf and cannot see sense at all.

And can people seriously not see that Elena is the center of why Damon is becoming a better man? Why he has rekindled his emotions, his willing to care and protect people and even to feel guilt and watch others be happy at his expense. How can they still see him as this vicious monster and say it would be a disgusting relationship? Seriously? I mean, hasn't Stefan done the same things as Damon in his past? Why is it any fucking different?

^ I second that I am BEYOND DISGUSTED with what this fan has written. Their own ship really must be that boring for them to hate on DE fans like this. I have been a fan on the DE spot for over a month now & I have to say my experience so far has been SE & DB fans & ONLY THEM causing the wars/fights whatever you want to call them between ships & having a knack for coming over to the DE spot & causing trouble. So I would love for someone to answer me WHY DO DE FANS GET SO MUCH BLAME? I can't fathom it, it hardly seems fair does it when they don't seem to be a crazy out of control fanbase like alot of SE & DB fans are proving themselves to be.
It makes me so angry, I happen to think that the DE fanbase is peaceful & a place that likes to spread the love. If i had such a bad experience I wouldn't be here, but fans from the other ships who put a negative spin on things make it questionable to be here, really.
Excuse my french but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!
The stills of Delena only promote abusive and controlling behaviour against women. I don’t know how people can support something like that. And wolf bite or not, I don’t care. Damon is like this with Elena even when he’s completely sane and sober. Girls must really like controlling, abusive and dominating men who treat them like shit and treat them like they are incapable and incompetent and can’t think for themselves or give the chance to make their own choices in life. For people to support Delena, they must support emotionally, mentally, spiritually stifling relationships which do nothing but cause emotional and psychological harm on both sides, male and female. For people to support Delena, they must love and accept the idea of obsessive love; love that is not really true love, but love that has the ability to make one irrational and make rash decisions at the cost of other people’s lives.
And on top of the ship of Delena disgusting me, the fans of Delena take disgusting and despicable to a whole new level. So, in a way, I hope Delena happens next season…so everyone can see what an epic disaster and failure it will be. Cheers, Delena fans. Cheers."
How many f***ing times does this need to be said DAMON'S LOVE FOR ELENA IS NOT OBSESSIVE/CONTROLLING/ABUSIVE or ANY OF THE ABOVE!!!

DE fan or not I find the whole piece absoloutley fucking disgraceful this person gives VILE a whole new meaning. I feel like I will just rant on forever because to be honest I don't have the words to explain the extent of my anger & disappointment towards this article. As a hard-core DE shipper everything they have said is incredibly insulting & a very very poor view on society & the relationships that people deem as right & wrong. Who is this person to be preaching such harsh & vile words towards ALL DELENA FANS about what we believe is right & wrong & suitable in a relationship. They don't know any of us, they don't know who we are but still they have just shredded their DESPICABLE judgement & assumptions onto us ALL even though every single fucking word of this thing is a CROCK OF SHIT! and couldn't be further from the truth. This person/ fan is an absoloute disgrace to the fandom & to the show, they are clearly consumed with jealousy because Delena are going to happen. The only epic disaster around here is the SE & DB fanbases, they bring shame upon themselves. THEY WILL EAT THEIR WORDS.

So my final words for these utterly DISGRACEFUL & SHAMEFUL Stelena & 'B' fans is JOG ON!
i cant beleive people are taking this as far as to compare DE to an abusive relatiosnhip. This only proves how pathetic and disrespectful SE and DB fans are, and how much they cant take DE together.. well too bad for them because there is nothing that they can do because DELENA WILL HAPPEN whether they like it or not. SO THEY CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO bd fans saying the bamon kiss will be hotter than the delena kiss? WHAT BAMON KISS LOL????????? they actually think they are going to get one and S3 is gonna be the bamon bulid up
ahahahahahahaah!
I hate when People go personal. I am for sure don´t like abusive realationships, which DE are so NOT! I am a person who is really honest (I never ever lied, I hate lies), I always helping people, never say anything bad about them behind their back, my husband would not ever hurt me not just because he loves me, but becase he knows I will not take it. It´s a TV show people, NOT real life! In real life I don´t want to cry, I would hate angst, BUT in a TV show I love angst sceenes, I like sceenes where they cry, because I can feel for the characters. It´s not real life, people should realize it, it´s not healthy to compare it. Really posts like that hurt a person like me. What about Stefan couldn´t regocnize Elena and thought it was Kat, so he hurt her very much? Did they forget that? I don´t care for that sceene, but they have to talk after their realationship have sceenes like that Don´t even start me on DB!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vivalavida said…
"I’m sorry but looking at the stills for 2.22 “As I Lay Dying” has just made me absolutely SICK to my stomach. The stills of Delena only promote abusive and controlling behaviour against women. I don’t know how people can support something like that. And wolf bite or not, I don’t care. Damon is like this with Elena even when he’s completely sane and sober. Girls must really like controlling, abusive and dominating men who treat them like shit and treat them like they are incapable and incompetent and can’t think for themselves or give the chance to make their own choices in life. For people to support Delena, they must support emotionally, mentally, spiritually stifling relationships which do nothing but cause emotional and psychological harm on both sides, male and female. For people to support Delena, they must love and accept the idea of obsessive love; love that is not really true love, but love that has the ability to make one irrational and make rash decisions at the cost of other people’s lives. I can’t simply for the life of me understand ANYONE who supports Delena in a romantic relationship or even romanticizes the idea of them. Because the mere thought of it DISGUSTS ME. And on top of the ship of Delena disgusting me, the fans of Delena take disgusting and despicable to a whole new level. So, in a way, I hope Delena happens next season…so everyone can see what an epic disaster and failure it will be. Cheers, Delena fans. Cheers."

^ THIS, my dear guys, is pure madness. Really insane. I've noticed that the person who wrote that is a DB fan who's even here on FanPop and is one of the most rude person both in DB and SE fanbase. Even on her tumblr, she doesn't even post things about her ships anymore, but just bashing and bashing on DE and our fandom.
I'm beyond disgusted, and honestly the first time that I've read that, I was really embarassed for her on how she sees the "abusive and controlling behaviour against women". Like really she's 22, WTF?! She knows what the hell being abusive is?! Damon NEVER raped Elena or hurted her fisically in some ways, NEVER. He never touched her with a finger in that way. He was bad with Caroline that's true, and he did a lot of terrible things but never ever done something like that! Plus, I really don't see nothing weird in those stills but just a confused and not okay Damon, OF COURSE HE IS since 99% he'll get bitten by a werewolf. This girl is just crazy and very jealous, and I also think that she's obsessed with all the DE things releated. She feels very threatened and this post just showed me how insane she is people. That's not the first time that she offended us, because hell she always talks about us even there. But this..God, that's too much. Someone should say something to her because this person can be everything but NOT normal. Ugh.
^Yeah I know, she writes fucking paragraphs about her hate for Delena/Delena-fanbase. This is so fucking disrespectful for people who HAVE REALLY BEEN ABUSED. But whatever, no matter how much shit they pull out of their ass. DAMON AND ELENA ARE INEVITABLE. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.
^ This person that wrote the article is a straight up C** She is THE biggest troll here on fanpop and EVERYONE knows it. she does NOTHING BUT BASH AND BASH. i have never seen one post that doesn't bash DE. She is psychotic and it's so embarrsesing that she is 22 and talks down about teenage tv couples being like abusive relationships. I feel bad for the DB fan base that they have to deal with her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vivalavida said…
^^ Words guys, words!!
laugh
This is just LOL.

I think that out of all the women that Damon has interacted with on the show, Bonnie is the one girl who Damon respects the most. Damon doesn't even show Elena the same kind of genuine respect that he shows for or towards Bonnie. That, to me, says a lot. Yes, D/B may not "like" each other but Damon I believe has always had a fondness for Bonnie and Bonnie is slowly starting to see Damon as someone she can strongly trust.

Hmmm I wonder what show they were watching when Damon said to Elena:
"If it comes down to you & the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you."

The mind boggles.
He respects Bonnie enough that will let her die in order for Elena to live..

And our ship is called the abusive one... Note my scarcasm.
Damon has always had a fondness for Bonnie? LOL. In which reality? I think we're watching completely different shows..
Katie ppl who write that shit are stupid like they don't know WTF they are talking about they are not our brains they don't know us so to say that stupid shit that Delena fans like abuse makes me laugh cause it's a person just talking shit out of their ass trying to come off as smart well epic fail cause it's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

De is already epic as fuck and we are not even to a real start yet.
In the books Damon has a soft spot for Bonnie but hell no the dude said so himself he will let her die not seeing his fondess here lol
laugh
Pfff as much as I don't think it's bad making manips (I mean DE fans make manips) but I love that the DB manips that have been made are all from meaningful DE scenes. LOL
bamon manips just look awkward......