Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
Okay, do SE'rs NOT get what a love triangle is... they are so fkn stupid calling elena names when she is part of there own damn ship. OF COURSE there is gonna be chaeting in a love trianlge there has to be or else it would NOT be called a love triangle in the first place. That's what this show is about can people not get that after 2 damn years. and also this is the CW people, not disney channel of course there is gonna be cheating. Why cant they accept the fact that DE will happen cause thats the whole point of the show!!! S/E/D!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
^ITA. It's like they didn't expect DE to happen. DUH the show is a love triangle
You know what I read from an SE fan? That is wasn't "fair" that an SE kiss in 2x22 was cut. Like WTF?! Haven't the millions of SE kisses you've had this and last season enough?! We've only had one, AND it was a peck not a full on snog.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
That one peck beat out every SE snog for the past two years ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaLover said…
SE fans are acting like this is some big shock when everyone knows the main concept of the show is the triangle so why is it coming off as such a big surprise? Did they honestly believe this day wouldn't come and it would just be SE forever? Cause if they did thats just stupid. Everyone knew DE was going to happen at some point so why make such a big deal about it? And the fact that this one little thing has made them loose faith in their ship entirely just goes to show they aren't loyal. Not even that, their acting like SE is over forever or Elena no longer cares about Stefan. Its not like her and Damon are dating now. She's still in love with Stefan. And people used to say DE fans boycott episodes if its only SE well now they don't want to watch now cause the triangle started just makes them hypocrites. The Elena hate is going too far. Wanting her to suffer and die in a fire is so low. If it were Bonnie who kissed Damon while still with Jeremy they would never say that and same with Stefan. Honestly SE fans are becoming as bad as DB fans these days.
^ agree when stuff like this happens...SE fans bash elena...BD fans bash damon...and who is left...bonnie and stefan.... coincindence?.....I THINK NOT! lmfaoo it all makes sense now. LOL
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Princess_Elena said…
It seems to me that Stelena fans are only fans of Stefan. They support him through everything. He is flawless to them. I have read so many places that they only like Elena if she is with him.

Elena fans are normally Delena fans. Most Delena fans like both Elena and Damon. Delena fans wants what is best for both characters.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smackyy said…
meh
So apparently Elena is a "skank in the making" and "worse than Katherine" now -_-. She is now the most evil, horrible and epic whore in all of TV history... All because he gave a chaste kiss to a guy she thought was dying.
I can't get over how mean people are being towards her they act as if Stefan is the epitome sanctity and Elena betrayed him in some big way.
Stefan was the one who told Elena about Damon's condition just so she would go and comfort him while he sought out Klaus for the cure. Both Stefan and Elena put Damon ahead of each other in this episode. When Stefan accepted Klaus's deal he essentially agreed to go against everything he had been building just to save Damon. It was noble and I won't bash Stefan because of this but it was in a way a betrayal to Elena. I guess if Stefan had made out with Klaus to get the cure then maybe SE fans will be less harsh on Elena.. LOL
Its the second time I rant about this but it just pisses me off that Elena is getting all this unfair hatred.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
@epicdelena4ever

I KNOW!

All I see are DB fans hating on Damon and saying he doesnt deserve a brother like Stefan.
And then SE/DB fans saying Elena is whore and doesnt deserve Stefan's love.

Why the hell don't they ship Bonnie and Stefan??? Those are the two characters they seem to adore.

It confuses me. I mean, I know not all those fans think that way, but a big chunk do.

Stefan/Bonnie obviously makes more sense than DB/SE now seeing as DB fans hate on Damon and worship Bonnie and SE fans (who lets face it there is a lot of crossover between DB fans and SE fans) hate on Elena and love Stefan.

Solve all their problems= STEFONNIE!

Plus Stefan valued Bonnies life above Tyler/Caroline (They were going to be sacraficed when going through with Elenas plan but Bonnie couldnt!!!)
And Bonnie actaully likes Stefan as a friend and hasnt set him on fire. Always a plus in a relationship. lol
^ EXACLTY what i was trying to say LOL. why dont they just ship stefonnie and leave DE to us lmfaoo. But it's funny tho BD damon haters complain about damon to SE fans. and SE elena haters complain to DB fans about elena. Whatever they just need to get over the fact that DE IS HAPPENING AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN. and they cant do anything about it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DamonElenaForev said…
@epicdelena4ever: DE fans bitch about Elena JUST as much as SE fans. Sorry, but no one treats Elena with the respect she deserves.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpuffyDelena said…
^ That's not really true. I think there are a LOT of Elena haters but the majority of DEers are actually the ones that get her. Where the majority of SEers are the ones that bash.

It's rare to see a DE fan bash Elena (Though I have seen it on this spot a couple times..) but on the SE spot it's like an everyday thing. Just like bashing Damon is almost a must to be a fan of the DB spot.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep.
laugh
LMAO.

I just read that there are apparently BAMON parallels. Sure there is hunny and guess what? I can now fly. LOL
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita onlylove2 said…
@DamonElenaForev

I must admit that I've seen some DE fans unfairly criticize Elena and express annoyance with her on occasion (and she doesn't even deserve that),but I've never witness DE fans full on BASH her like some of these SE fans are doing. Calling her a SLUT and a WHORE. I've yet to see DE fans take it to that extreme. This is part of their ship they're supposed to have some sort of love for her character too, but the way they dismiss her unless she's sucking face with Stefan is appalling. I truly believe that these people are fans of Stefan, and it's funny how they can easily forgive Stefan's wrongs toward Elena (i.e the endless lying, and keeping secrets) but the moment Elena does something questionable to their precious Stefan, she's a whore slut and every other bad name in the book and she doesn't deserve his epic love. Please, but everything Stefan does to hurt and deceive Elena is completely justified. There is understanding for Stefan and absolutely zero understanding for Elena. It annoys me to no end.

Damon has done plenty things to hurt Elena and I've always tried to understand him rather than bash him. All of us DE fans have. So if Elena were to do something to hurt Damon in the future I will definitely try and understand her too rather than bash her, and I hope every other DE fan does the same. We have to be different from the rest of those ships that are constantly bashing part of their ship. Many Bamon fans bash Damon constantly and worship Bonnie, but then they squeee if Damon and Bonnie even share a 2 second glance in an episode. Some Stelena fans forgive everything Stefan does but if Elena stares at Damon for what they feel is a second too long, she's a whore and a slut and she deserves to die. It's really sad to see people be so immature.

I'm not saying that DE fans aren't sometimes unfair to Elena but not on the level that some of these other ships are. I think for the most part from what I've seen, (and I visit a lot of different VD forums and such) DE fans tend to have more appreciation for both characters than other ships. We're not perfect but we're a far cry from those other ships who are obsessed with one character of their ship and use the other as an accessory.

The way I look at it, SE fans are Stefan fans. Bamon fans are Bonnie fans. Only in the DE fandom do we have both Team Damon and Team Elena. There might be more "Team Damon" but I think the majority (if not all) of Elena's fans are DE fans. And I happen to be Team Elena myself, so I know exactly what you're feeling.
smile
@onlylove2 You have no idea how much I agree with what you wrote. I feel like most DE fans like Elena and we don't bash simply because she isn't making out with Damon every 2 seconds. I actually read BD fan who said that Elena needed to suffer next season so she could be worthy of Stefan again. She has suffered plenty this season and to act like that one kiss deserves some form of punishment just so she can be with perfect St. Stefan was just ridiculous IMO.

I love the DE Family because despite the bad rap we have, we're the most sensible ship at the moment!
@Smackyy

About what that BD fan said:

That is just pure stupidity. Did they wish for Stefan to suffer every time he did something to hurt Elena? Hasn't the girl suffered enough she just lost her family again. So she could be worthy again? Seriously? Heck neither Stefan nor Damon (being honest here) is really worthy of Elena's love, but she gives it to them anyway. I just ignore those kinds of ignorant comments. Those are just nonsensical people who only have Stefan on the brain, and can't see anything other than him and his epic love.
@damonelenaforeve....Not as much as SE fans and BD fans.
I'M RANTING BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE FRICKEN RANT THREADS.

STOP POSTING ON THE GOD DAMNED WALL!

Jesus.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
^Why is this on the rant thread?

Now for my rant: A Bamon shipper has been trolling - on my 'Jumping The Shark' article which I published 11 months ago. Honestly, I'm sick of Bamon shippers finding articles which are clearly pro-Delena and were never intended for them to read, just so they could bash it with their 'Bamon are the future! You're so threatened' comments! I've seen far more explicitly hateful, offensive material on Bamon's spot. Arrgh, maybe I should take the article down...

On the plus side, I noticed that at the time of publication, we had more fans than BD have right now.
@kaite...LMFAO! what paralells?????? LOL!
GRRR i fukin hate how DB fans use everything about damon/bonnie in the books to justify the show. THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE in the book and and show. Actaully.....they have nothing in both so idk wtf they are talking about? BUT ALL they say is Bamon in the books this and bamon in the books that...LIKE STFU already.
^Why is this on the rant thread?

Why is what on the rant thread? o_O My rant? 'Cause this is the rant thread...and I was ranting.....because people always use the DE walls to spout on their negativity and it turns people away.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _Chryso_ said…
^ No she's was talking to me ;) I put accitentally something here instead of the damon & elena fans forum chat xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
Stupid DB trolls spamming our Nian spot they don't understand that their ship is just a fantasy they are so jealous that they are spamming Nian stop with Kat and Ian picture get a life DB fans and come down to earth and finally understand the Kat and Ian are not going to Happen and Bamon is not going to happen get a life already DB fans they are doing it on propose to anger us and make us look bad I hate that I never hated a couple like this before and the fans make this couple even worse I will die before DB is going to happen.
^ they are doing it casue they hate nian...losers.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JanaP said…
One of Bamon fans even go so far to say that Nina should die, I was shocked!
they are so ridiculious. That's just SO disrespectful. They need to understand not to mix up Fandom with the real life actors. I bet if kat and ian were dating they would take bamon to a whole made-up other level! not like they havn't already have. I mean have u seen there wall. Its all random bamon stuff from the books they try to justify the show with ....OR DE bashing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 90210ggtvd said…
mischievous
out of all my friends there is not one person who likes SE and they all think stefan is ugly,no offence but i think all stelena fans are probably really boring in real life because you have to be a boring person to like a boring couple.......
laugh
Lol i just love how DB fans And SE fans are so jealous of DE right now and they dont want to admit it so they just say it was a pity kiss or that Elena is a whore to make them selvbes feel better... talk about denial:P
angry
Stelena is the cheesiest corniest shit Ive ever seen in my life and Bamon is just... welll Bamon doesnt even exist so i have no words to say to it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
I get a good giggle out of it when BD fans say WE are jealous of them. Um what? What is there to be jealous of. You count one of your 'couples' amazing scenes as Damon being in the same room as her when she does a spell.

Yeah I'm TOTALLY jealous. Wish Damon would stand in the same room as Elena....

Oh wait. They WERE in the same room. The very room where he told Elena he would LET BONNIE DIE and the very room where Elena kissed Damon and Damon told ELENA he loved her.

But they're right. I'm still totally jealous of them. o_O LMFAO.
^LMFAOOOOOO i know! wtf are we jealous of exactly? apperantly "damon and bonnies HOT chemisty"....OH yeahh didnt u just see the chemistry when she set him on fire. Or when he said that he wouldn't care if she died. OH wait almost forgot when he tried to KILL her first season. YUP TOTALLY jealous of there LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfaooooo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceypharm said…
kiss
Just wait till Delena gets some serious lip action going on, and eventually, to having the best and hottest sex ever allowed on TV! Jealous, of you! I think not!
Season 4 here yet?

If Nian are truly a couple, their feelings for each other just adds more fuel to the fire, because we know they are not just acting. Delena has it all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YyzV said…
i didnt know where to write about this so i guess i'll give a shot at writing down my thoughts anyways.

im a huge delena fan, like major delena fan, BUT i think its so wrong that just cause you are a fan of someone you have to go spread hate to the person you dont like, with that said i mean Paul Wesley.
Im sure he is super nice irl, and its okay that you dont like him or his character, but there is really no reason at all to be rude cause of that.
Saying mean things about someone is just not nice at all, not a bit, and why spread hate when you can spread love instead.
What good does it make telling people how ugly, gross and despicable someone is, it can only hurt.
So please, you know if you are one of those who does that, and if you are, just please, stop it, stop beeing a hater, stop beeing rude when you dont even know the guy.
Instead, spread the love to the once you do love, and just let the others be.
I think Paul deserves to be happy and feel loved just as much as everybody else, he's only human so for god sakes, stop hating on him.
Who said anything negative about PW?
@NateHeartSerena I have seen those comments another one of my faves is that "we're clearly threatened by Bamon" ummm threatened by what exactly?? Their lack of scenes together, the total disdain both characters have for each other, the fact that they're not even friends? Its just so ridiculous and they have the nerve of calling us delusional and crazy.. Another of my faves is their argument that Nian chemistry is forced and so over rated and Ian and Kat have HOT chemistry. Mmhmmm hot only because one party is usually on fire during their scenes..

@YyzV I personally have never bashed PW and havent seen anyone else on this spot bashing him either. Sure we bash Stefan sometimes but its completely different to bash the actor. I always say that if Stefan had a little bit of Paul's coolness and laid back personality he would be less of a bore.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JanaP said…
I also never saw her Paul Wesley bash, everyone just bash Stefan, but not Paul. I hate when actors got bashed just because they play character the viewers don´t like.
Something that puzzles me: if I thought Damon and Bonnie had steaming red hot sexual chemistry/tension, wouldn't I ship them? Exactly WHY would I be jealous of them? I mean no one ships a couple if they don't see chemistry. It's so confusing.
BD fans just don't make sense we should stop trying to understand them
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BONES45 said…
you know what piss me off the most that there's a DB fans, it really just get on my nerves i mean why why why??? they say they are fans from the books but that littel girl from the books had a cruch on everyone and i mean everyone (stefan,damon,alaric,matt,tyler) every guy she meet she admried and fantcsied about him but for somr reason people don't ship her with anybody elese but damon who in the books and tv show ONLY has eyes for elena in both the books & tv show all he ever thinks about is elena,what also piss me off that in the books bonnie was this WEAK cry baby littel girl and so annoynig how can be there so many fans of her??
@
BONES45 I feel the same way too in the books I just want to kill her all the time because she is so annoying
@darkdoll....tru that! they make no sense and are full of shit...soooo just leave them to there fantisies.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceypharm said…
^^Totally agree about Bonnie in the books. I have to roll my eyes and say 'what a cry baby'. Damon's kindness towards her (and yes in the bathtub scene) comes from a caring heart, but it is not romantic love. Bonnie fans take things completely out of context, and ignore the absence of any thoughts on Damon's part that indicates he wants her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Dont kill me but I like Bamon in the books hes very sweet to her not saying he loves her hes just sweet to her so I see why its shipped in the books as for the show Bonnies more of a bad ass so its not the same Bamon I felt could long down the road happening hence not a tv Bamon fan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KrissyDelenaFTW said…
angry
RANT! Does is bug ayone else when a ship other then DE is called Twin Flames? Its clear and in print by LJ herself that DE is TF. Also Im shocked ppl are just know gettting this is a love triangle, DE fans didnt make this up lol.
Also annoyed with ppl getting mad if you ship and like Nian I mean who cares instead of acting jealous as we could do were happy that they hang out idk if their dating but I love seeing pics of them together so idk why ppl get so mad.
^annoys me also!!! TF =DELENA.....PERIOD.
what also annoys me is people on the tv couples spot constantly bashing DE saying that they are NOT even a real couple and we ship them cause they are "hot"?! wtf?! and how it's crazy we ship them because they give eachother looks and have nothing special?
REALLY NOW?! haterzz!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristy55 said…
angry
I usually just come on fanpop (account-less) to check this spot because I love Damon and Elena but I just had to make an account to rant about this chick on Tumblr. I don't want to post her exact blog url but ugh. Scrolling through her blog makes me FURIOUS.

She goes as far as to "ship Damon and a stake" and vows never to ship Bamon again because Damon is a "heartless psychopathic bastard". Then when the pictures of Ian and Nina in Paris hit she said they would end up having a messy break-up that would destroy the show, and that they were just together in Paris for "publicity for season 3". Once I saw her claiming Elena was a whore and calling the Delena fanbase the "laughing stock of the TVD fandom" I just had to get off of the computer all together.

Sorry for my person-specific rant. I just had to get it out of my system.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tina-kiss said…
^Lol. I know who you're talking about. The funny thing is that she talks [whines] more about Delena/Nian than she does with Bamon/Stelena. And she needs to understand that Nian isn't Delena. Just because you hate DE doesn't mean that you should hate Nian as well. They're REAL people and you don't even know them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaTVD said…
hmmm
^Sounds to me like that girl is just freaking jealous of what Delena and Nian have. Don't let people like that get to you. Better to just leave their tumblr accounts or blogs and ignore them 'cause otherwise you'll just get on a bad mood.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deluv said…
angry
You know, her posts used to drive me madd before but i was on tumblr today and i looked at her tumblr..then realised that this girl is just a full on hater sent from hell. She does nothing but hate hate and hate. Example:

When Nina said that Elena "calms" Elena she went on and praised and said how Nina isn't into this DE craziness. Recently, Nina said in and interview that Damon was beautiful and damaged and Elena likes the good boy. And guess what she started bashing Nina and saying she should shut her mouth cuz she doesn't know what she's talking about.

She claims she loves Ian and Nina. But she's constantly saying they'll end up like Sophia and Chad. Now why would you say such a thing??? I can't even...she's a fucking sadist and she wants them to break up. How sad. How can know that two people share a love and you can't wait till that love is gone? Hater much.

Moving on, she posted a manip of Ian and Kat. A MANIP. And then she said look at how cute they are?? err It's a fucking manip Ian wasn't smiling at Kat in the pic and neither was Kat. So where's the chemistry b/w them that she's talking about??

Also, she thinks Nian is a publicity stunt cuz DE is happening, which I think is pretty stupid arguement cuz SE have been together for two season and we've never seen pics of Nina and Paul holding hands and cuddling...

She chats soo much bull crap going on how Nina has a crush on Paul etc etc. Basically she says things to hurt people's feelings and feel better about what she thinks. She wants to be proven right, that's why she kept posting hate article on the DB spot and of course they praised her and called her their queen. She gets soo much satisfaction from it.

I know everyone has their opinion but she can't express her opinion without hating on DE. That's why her opinions are pretty useless and invalid. There's a way of promoting your love for Bamon without hating on fans, DE and ESPECIALLY ACTORS!!!

And don't you just hate it when she plays victim??? I swear one day i'll attack her and show her where she belongs cuz I think this ignoring thing that we do makes her think she's winnig.