Fairy Tail Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
"good boy." irisviel smiled, shifting her hold on Sora and walking to the doors that lead inside.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: *He went and opened the doors as Irisviel lead the way*
irisviel went inside and started up the stairs. "the third door on the right Zetsu." irisviel spoke.
Zetsu: Right. *He went and opened the door as he was instructed*
irisviel sliped into the room and Put sora on the bed. "i'll contact a healer.." She mused turning and Leaving Zetsu in the room wit hSora.
Zetsu: ..... [I can see why she wouldn't be able..... This wound is very much.... And it'll take quite the magic energy and high healing experience. While she does have the energy.... She can't do much while she's pregnant.....]
Sora opened her eyes, which landed on Zetsu. "hey Kid....what are you up to?"
Zetsu: I want to make sure you're alright until a healer arrives..... *He'd sit at her side* She'd heal you herself..... But your wounds are a bit more serious..... I've been trying to study her healing magic but it's to no avail..... It's my fault you got dragged into this.....
(I almost messed up.... I was gonna post something about his sister, but I ended up remembering that Sora had never known about her anyway.)
(lol yea, flashbacks are kinda hard XD)

sora smiled at him and put her hand on his head "it's fine, i'm the one who came here about the mission." She winced slightly before relaxing. "i'm Sora by the way..what's your name?"
(Worth it in the end)
Zetsu: I'm Zetsu..... Zetsu Kagamine..... *He began to think* You came here to stay with me while mommy works..... That's why you came here isn't it........ Because mommy has to work again.....
Sora blinked before rufflling his hair. "yea..but i bet you and i are going to become great friends, even if your mommy hired me."

irisviel walked in with a old woman trailing behind her.
Zetsu: *His face went red* [A female other than mom just touched my hair.... I've never felt another touch.... Not until this moment....]
Sora removed her hand from his head and turned to the woman. "oh not you!" The woman Porlyusica scowled at Sora "be grateful you little brat! I came all the way here from my home and this is the thanks i get!" Sora crossed her arms over her chest "Erza never told me how cranky you are." Porlyusica Smacked her hand on one of the burns and Sora cried out, tear's running down her face. "be quiet and let me heal you."

irisviel laughed "come on Zetsu they need time alone.."
Zetsu: *He'd nod, he went to Irisviel* [Please, bring her back to normal....] *He left the room with Irisviel* ...... She's from the Fairy Tail guild.....
Irisviel gazed down at her son. " yes, Fairy Tail is one of the strongest mage guilds out there..."

Sora winced as Porlyusica placed her hands on the burns. "these are pretty bad.." she mused. "you dont say.." Sora hissed under her breath. as Porlyusica used some magic on the burns before smearing a ointment that made them stop burning before bandaging Sora up, from her wrists to her shoulders and from her ankles to her upperthighs.
Zetsu: I see...... I'll join that guild someday.....
Irisviel blinked "why that guild Zetsu?"
Zetsu: .... I don't know..... But something tells me if I do.... I can make lots of interesting friends....
Irisviel smiled before kneeling down. "of course, but i think i know what else." her eyes floated to the door, which Sora was behind.
Zetsu: Huh? W-What else are you thinking?
"nothing honey." Irisviel stood up and turned to the door, which opened and revealed Porlyusica, the old woman glanced at Zetsu before turning to his mother "she's all done...a few days of healing and the burns will be gone.." Irisviel smiled "thank you Porlyusica."
The woman scowled "dont make it a habit.."
Zetsu: *He hid behind his mother*
Porlyusica looked at Zetsu, giving him a small smile before leaving.

Irisviel laughed. "alright Zetsu.. you can go visit her..but dont cause her pain."
Zetsu: *He slowly walked to the room, he then walked to Sora*
Sora looked up, she had her hair pulled back away from her face in a ponytail, a bandage covered her left eye as well as all over her arms and legs, as well as part of her torso., she hand changed from her frilly dress to shorts and a tanktop. " hey kid." she smiled brightly.
Zetsu: *He looked at her* Sora.... *He wanted to take her hand, but he didn't want to cause any pain towards her*
Sora blinked. "what's the matter Zetsu..you look like your gonna cry?"
Zetsu: [If only..... I shouldn't have continued to seek stronger opponents.... Now look.... She's all messed up because of me..... If I had stopped while I was ahead.]
"uh..Zetsu." Sora tried to get his atteation.
Zetsu: I'm sorry.....
"hat are you Sorry about kid?" Sora asked.
Zetsu: I just..... I still can't help but feel responsible....
"no need to be, it was my choice." Sora got off the bed and walked over to Zetsu, she was at least a head taller then him. She reached out and ruffled his hair. "what do you wanna do?"
Zetsu: I..... *He didn't know what to say as his shy side began to show*
Sora blinked. "what's wrong Zetsu?"
Zetsu: I want to hang out with you....
Sora smiled "of course, so what do you wanna do?"
Zetsu: Maybe we can go shopping...... See what magic items are on sale..... Books on magic maybe?
Sora blinked ."you must really like magic." she giggled.
Zetsu: Yeah...... I want to study healing magic..... That way, if I ever have to, I can be there to help their wounds.....
Sora paused "i see..." She took his hand "lets go then."
Zetsu: Oh..... Are you sure?
"yea, i'm not that badly hurt." Sora smiled "and we wont be gone that long."
Zetsu: Alright then......
"alright, lets go." she lead him out of the room.

(when will this end??)
(I think I have just enough.)
*Back to reality*
Zetsu: That's pretty much how it all happened....
(lol finaly!!)
Deidara blinked "so you fell in love with her...all because she took an attack from Zancrow...and touched your hair??."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Zetsu: Well.... It was more so of what happened during our hang out...... She's just so cool ya know....
deidara sighed in amuzemnt. "you are one strange kid.." he paused >" no that i think about it...i always wonderes how she got those burns on her back.."
Zetsu: Well.... Now ya know.