Fairy Tail Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Hehe.... Amazing..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
Sora pulled away "what is amazing?"
Zetsu: You Sora-sama...
"why is that?" Sora remarked turning her head to the side like a puppy.

Zetsu and Sora watched in amuzement.
Zetsu: Well, because of who you are....
Sora unlached her arms from around Zetsu's neck. " i dont understand."
Zetsu: Because I think you're pretty cool person....
Sora placed her hands on her hips. "where did this come from all of a sudden?"

Zetsu cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt..but how about we tell each other about our words.."
Zetsu: Right.... This moment was gonna have to come eventually....
"so tell us about yourselves" Sora remarked

"well..were mages in the Fairy Tail guild." Sora started.

"fairy tail's a guild?" Mirajane asked.

""yea, Zetsu-kun is a Darkness Demon Slayer while i have Sound Magic." Sora continued.

"really!" Both sora and Zetsu exclaimed.
Zetsu: Hehe, it's actually passed down from the Kagamine family in my world....
Zetsu was Surprised at this, in the other dimension..he was powerful and not just someone who worked at a shop.

"yea...the Kitsune family dosent really have any special things..other then our mood swings and out temper." Sora added.
Zetsu: This place is very unique, I like it here honestly..
sora gave him a surprised look. "you know we can't stay here Zetsu."

Zetsu jerked his head up at the sound of his name.
Zetsu: .... Of course we can't stay here Sora-sama....
"yea your right..but one things for sure..it's really Pea-" before she could finish her sentence, the ground shook with a loud boom. Sora caught herself and Zetsu caught Sora who was starting to fall.
Zetsu: What? What could that be?
Zetsu panicked "it's the evil guild, the golden goose, there here to ruin everything!'

Lucy turned to Sora. "every month, after we finish repairing the shop, the come and destroy it."

Zetsu" Sora remarked turning to him...did they help..or pretend that there not there and let the shop be destroyed.
Zetsu: Come on..... I think it's about time we show them what our dimension Fairy Tail can do... Besides..... I'm sure you'd be getting sick and tired of this..... *He dashed out*
"Hell to the yes!!" Sora exclamed dashing out after him.

Zetsu,Sora,Lucy,Natsu,gray and everyone else followed the two outside.

Sora cracked all her knuckles as the guild appeared infront of them.

"hey look at this." the leader scoffed. "sora and Zetsu are here to stop us again...didnt you learn last time?"

Sora smiled sweetly at them. "sorry, i dont learn, i teach."
Zetsu: It's about time you get taken down a peg or 2. *He grew wings from his back* [I might have to hold back a little this time.... Besides... His magic energy is nothing like Zancrow's.... And since I beat Zancrow....] Sora-Sama.... This guild is a joke.... Their magic energies are weaker than Grimoire Heart.... Hell.... They're even weaker Oracion Seis.
Sora couldnt help but laugh, "of course they are Zetsu-kun, Nothing can match up to the power of Fairy Tail."

The leader grit his teeth. "you Fairies need t be taught a leassion!"

"i told you before...i dont learn." Sora grinned "i teach." she took her stance and her magic circle appeared "Sonic...BOOM!" all the Golden Goose member fell flat on there back.
Zetsu: Hm... *his wings back into his body*
The member' got back on there feet. half chagred Zetsu and the other half charged Sora, who lept into the air and flipping over there heads.
Zetsu: Heh, time to go. *He quickly dashed right through them* It's over..... Once you're hit with this, it'll cause a very long paralysis in your body... It's very efficient in crowd control. I call it, Darkness Demon Paralyzing fangs!
*The half that charged at Zetsu went down paralayzed*
Sora laughed before spinning around. "Sonic Scream!!!" sound waves plshed from her mouth causing everyone to drop and cover there ears. "i would tell you what my atack does..but i'm afraid all your going ot hear...is ringing." she smiled placing her hands on her hips.
Zetsu: I think it's about time I pay the dear leader a visit.... He did come all this way.... I might as well give him a show...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
the leader,who had stood back and let his children fight, turned and started to run before getting blown back wit ha sound wave. "now now...dont be so rude." Sora scolded.
Zetsu: *He went to the downed leader* Alright..... You're gonna give me an answer... Here and now.... Why the hell are you attacking?
The leader smirked at Zetsu "why should i telll you , you winged freak."

Sora sighed and shook her head.
Zetsu: Why? *His left eye changed to that of Ulquiorra's demon eyes* Because it's already obvious.... That you can die here..... It's already obvious what I can do.... And what I did to your men..... It'll be much.... *He made a black and green blade on his hand* Very much worse.... So unless you want to keep living, you'll tell me what I want to know right now.
 Zetsu: Why? *His left eye changed to that of Ulquiorra's demon eyes* Because it's already obvious....
Even Sora had to take a step back from Zetsu and the evil aura coming off of him.

the man shit himself "okay,okay! we raid this shop and distroy it because another shop, one called Grimore Heart, pays us to."
Zetsu: So in other words..... You're merely a group of mercenaries..... *His eye went back to normal* And this isn't even a guild war.... More so..... A money war...... Geez..... This is strange as hell..... Alright..... You go away now.... Don't come back....
The man scrambled to his feet and took off like a shot.

"well.....almost like our world." Sora remarked.
Zetsu: Not too far off....
Sora crossed her arms over her chest. "how about we go visit Grimore Heart... and find out how diffrent they are..."
Zetsu: Alright then... [Zancrow as a shopkeeper.... Rustyrose.... Even Meredy..... Wow this is.... Going to be freaking strange....]
Sora smiled at the look on Zetsu's face, this was going to be fun.

"it's not smart to do that."Zetsu remarked walking over.

"and why not?"
Zetsu: Don't worry.... We've faced many challenges as wizards.... We've fought and fought..... We've been through many hardships..... *He walked to his other self* Don't worry..... *He smirked* We may be different..... But we're both Zetsu... *He pointed to his heart* It's your will to protect..... That's what gives you drive.... You may not be able to be a wizard.... But.... Always keep the will to protect your world..... To protect your friends..... To protect Sora... Well, your Sora. I'm protecting my Lady Sora.
Both sora's blushed and looked away.

Sora smiled and held her hand up in the fairy tail hand sign "as our Lucy said ''[b] Whats the point of magic to begin with, if i can't use it to protect my friends." Just like Lucy she also had a pink Fiayr tail symbol on her hand.
 Both sora's blushed and looked away. Sora smiled and held her hand up in the fairy tail hand sign
Zetsu: Exactly.... Never forget... That you've got drive... Never forget what you have.... Remember to always try your best to come out strong... Lady Sora, I think it's about time we headed to see our dear friends at Grimoire Heart..
Sora smiled. "Aye Sir!" her eyes grew wide. "uh oh..i pulled a Happy..."

"Happy?" Natsu questioned

"happy is your other self's talking cat."
Zetsu: Heh, just don't start doing his love thing... You start doing that... I'll be convinced he's really rubbed off on you...
"oh shut it!" Sora exclaimed her face turning red. "now lets find out where Grimore Heart is!"
Zetsu: Alright, let's go.
Sora turned, but paused. "hey Zetsu..in our dimension Grimore Heart is a air ship...so.............................what is it here in this dimension?"
Zetsu: Hmm.... Maybe it's a boat...
'A...boat.." Sora facepalmed. "why didnt i think of that?"
Zetsu: The only reason I'd say so.... What's the opposite of the air..... The sea..... or.... Well the land.... But there aren't exactly many land vehicles that exist....
"yea..your right....not unless you cound the ones that use up your magic...but moving a whole guild would take lots of energy that the shop dosent have.."