Fairy Tail Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
Sora blinked in surprise. "why? what did Sting do?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Illyasviel: He saved me once...... This was a little before I awakened....... He saved me from a group of bandits...... I told him.... I'd repay him by getting stronger and joining the Sabertooth guild with him....
Sora crossed her arms over her chest. "a promise is a promise." a small smile worked it's way on her mouth. " do what you want. now how about we get that chocolate? i need something sweet after today."
Illyasviel: Yeah.... Let's do it....
Sora smiled, turning on her heels and walking into the kitchen.
Illyasviel: *She followed Sora into the Kitchen*
Sora looked around for a moment before finding the coco, and puting some water on to boil.
Illyasviel: ..... *She yawned as she sat at the table and began to fall asleep as she put her head on the table, she then began to hallucinate a little* Mommy...... *Where she watched Sora, she was instead seeing Irisviel*
Sora had been pouring hot water into the cup, when she heard Illya says something. "what did you say Illya?" she asked, turning around with the cup of hot water in her hand, in the other hand, she held a packet of coco.
Illyasviel: *The hallucination was doing an effect on her, even when Sora had talked she heard Irisviel's voice* Mommy...... *She slowly closed her eyes* Don't.......... Leave us.............. Please........... *She fell asleep*
Sora put down the cup and packet. "oh illya.." she sighed, gently picking up the girl, she made her way upstairs with the girl, and found Aniki waiting outside a room. "hers?" she questioned, earning a nod, Sora pushed open the door, and made her way over to the bed, where she gently tucked Illya in and left.
Sella: So..... The young masters are asleep huh? ,,,,, They've worked hard today...
Sora jumped slightly at Stella's appearance. "Yea.." She nodded in agreement. " i'll be heading to bed soon to...after i have a cup of hot chocolate.."
Sella: I see....
"are you feeling okay?" Sora asked, her hand on her hip.
Sella: Yeah..... It's just..... Been a while..... Since Illya could have another caretaker as nice as you are...
Sora smiled "well..she's like a sister...and she's going to be my sister.." she glanced at the door. " i wish i knew if i had any siblings.." she sighed.
Sella: I get the feeling there's someone out there.... There's always a ray of hope you can have.... You just have to hold on to it...
Sora smiled at Stella. "yes i guess your right...i'll see you later okay Stella?" Sora waved at the woman before walking past and going to the kitchen,when she was done there she went to bed.
Sella: See ya Sora.... *She walked to a window, she looked out, thinking* [Leysritt.... Irisviel..... If you could see her now....] *She headed to bed herself*

*The next morning*
Zetsu: *He woke up early and prepared breakfast* Hmm...... Like this..... Like that...... Yep...... This is all coming together nicely....
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Sora walked into the kitchen, blinking sleeply and yawning, her hair was out of control and her tanktop was hiked u, showing off her stomach, and her shorts left no room for imigination. "your up early.."
Zetsu: Yeah..... I decided to make some breakfast this morning...
" didnt know you could cook.." Sora yawned, streaching.
Zetsu: I learned a lot of things while you were away......
"not only did you learn." she walked over and reached up, ruffling his hair. "you grew up."
Zetsu: Heh.... We all have to grow up eventually....
"yea i have to agree with you there." Sora smiled. "the last time i saw you, you were half my size.."
Zetsu: Now look at me..... Things change....
Sora warped her arms around his waist, leaning her head on his upper back. "you got that right.."
Zetsu: *He smiled* It's a nice feel..... Your touch......
Sora smiled. "it's been years since we even hugged..."
Zetsu: Hm.... *He turned to her and kissed her forehead*
her face heated. "zetsu.." she muttered.
Zetsu: Believe me.... It was much long overdue.....
*Sella and Illyasviel were watching from a corner*
Sella: Your brother's growing into a man Illya.... Do you see?
Illyasviel: I do.... Absolutely amazing...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"and so is this." she leaned up, and kissed him on the lips, it was a quick peck.
Sella: *She'd have a look at Zetsu and Sora with heart love* Now this is truly love..... Absolutely beautiful....
Illyasviel: So... That's what it's like to be in love...
Sora smiled, her bangs hiding her face. "come on out you two.." she sighed.
Illyasviel: *She came out with Sella*
"you know.." Sora sighed, turning to face them. "it's not nice to spy on people." she sniffed the air, turned around, reached around Zetsu and pulled the breakfast off the flames.
Zetsu: Well...... Breakfast is done....
" a little over done.." Sora laughed. "you shouldnt get so distracted Zetsu.." she teased.
Zetsu: Apologies my dear.
Sora gently smacked his arm. "you sould let the girls do the cooking. "she scolded.
Zetsu: Hey..... I know I can get it the next time.....
She was in the middle of plating food, when she stoped and looked at Zetsu with a 'when pigs fly' look.
Zetsu: Hm..... Don't you worry...... I will....
" just dont get distracted.." Sora teased, talking the slightly burn breakfast over to Illya and handing her a plate.
Illyasviel: *She got the plate* Thank you.....
"your welcome." Sora responded, looking at Stella. "i think Zetsu made enough for you to."
Zetsu: I made enough for everyone here....