kpop 4ever Kpop Contest of Super Junior and SHINee! CANCELED CONTEST!

ontaejongkeyho posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 05:00PM
Hi! This is my first contest, sorry if it is not good or is not fun, I will push myself to make it better!

This contest is about your favorite band!

You have to share about your fave picture of them, bias(Please explain why they're your bias), fave song, fave Music video, and favorite dance they ever done! Example: SHINee's Lucifer?

Each band will have these traits added in each part of the contest. Such as Super Junior starting out as part 1.

Each round will last 4 days!
You can have more then 1 bias of course( I am not judging on who your bias is, like my bias is Sungmin is SUJU, if he is your bias great! But I am focusing on the reasons!
If you really don't know why you like a song/MV/Dance, it is definetly ok, but try to give explainations please:)
If it is Super Junior M or Super Junior Sub groups, I like them too! Go ahead and share them!
2 winners every round.:)

Part 1 SUJU:
Round 1:RyeoNa 2. Teentop449
Round 2:050801090907 2. RyeoNa
Round 3:RyeoNa 2. 050801090907
Round 4:Jeliame 2. RyeoNa
Round 5:Jeliame 2. Leesoneul

Part 2 SHINee:
Round 1:Misaki-Chan-x33 2.Jeliame
Round 2:RyeoNa 2.Jeliame
Round 3: CANCELED
Round 4: CANCELED
Round 5: CANCELED

Sorry Guys this contest is canceled due to the lack of time that I can do it, I don't have anytime to pick winners or start new rounds, again sorry!
 Hi! This is my first contest, sorry if it is not good au is not fun, I will push myself to make it be
last edited on Dec 04, 2012 at 06:57PM

kpop 4ever 55 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ontaejongkeyho said…
big smile
Round 2 opened: Bias pick

Explain the reasons please!

Sorry I did it the picking a day early, I don't have alot of time tomorrow!
And Sorry I posted the first round of the contest in the answer area, so I switched it to forums!:)

Sorry!

Again round 2 opened!
 Round 2 opened: Bias pick Explain the reasons please! Sorry I did it the picking a siku early,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shiraz97 said…
heart
my bias is kyuhyun im crazy about his voice and he is also good-looking simple reason
 my bias is kyuhyun im crazy about his voice and he is also good-looking simple reason
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
My bias is Heechul because I think he's really special and has a quirky personality. He sings well too and has the cinderella image that I like. He also has great sense which can always make me laugh and his rap is so sexy. *-*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 My bias is Heechul because I think he's really special and has a quirky personality. He sings well to
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RyeoNa said…
heart
my bias is kyuhyun!! ^^ for me his voice is very attractive.. when he sings... it's just very.. beautiful.. whatever he sings.. it's just sound very very very... GOOD^^.. and he's got the looks too.. i even like him more bcoz of him awkwardness..hehe.. but the truth is.. i like all about him that i just dont know.. why i like him..hehe
 my bias is kyuhyun!! ^^ for me his voice is very attractive.. when he sings... it's just very.. beaut
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweet_yuri said…
kyu i love him so much coz he is has great voice .best smile and he is so funny
 kyu i upendo him so much coz he is has great voice .best smile and he is so funny
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 050801090907 said…
heart
I have 4 biases in Super Junior. I can't really choose only one of them.
My biases are:
Leeteuk~♥
Donghae~♥
Eunhyuk~♥
and Sungmin~♥

Reasons why I love them:
Leeteuk - He is very handsome, he always smiles, has a bright personality, his dimples are very cute! ^_^ He was my first bias of Super Junior!♥ Because of him I got more into Super Junior. He is a great leader!♥♥ The Best Leader Ever!♥ He is an Angel!♥His voice is soft I love listening to it. ^^ He is sexy, hot. I really like his looks. He knows to be super funny! :D And also he is a great MC! xD

Donghae - He is handsome,sexy,hot. I really like his looks too! :) ♥ I love his hair. xD He has a beautiful smile! ^_^ I love when he smiles. ♥ He can make his voice be very sexy in some songs and in other songs he can make it very soft. ^^ He is very sweet. ^_^ ♥

Eunhyuk - He is really hot. xD ♥ He knows to dance very sexy! ♥ I love his gummy smile. ^-^ ♥ He is a great rapper! ♥ He is funny. :) He is sweet. ♥

Sungmin - I totally love his smile!♥ I love him, his personality he is very good looking!♥ His voice is wonderful I love listening his voice~ He has a wonderful personality!♥

I have 4 biases in Super Junior. I can't really choose only one of them. My biases are: [i] Leeteuk
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leesoneul said…
heart
My bias is Yesung
Reason
--> He crazy and totaly funny
--> He got a very high voice
--> He got a sexy eyes
--> It's hard to give reason =.="
 My bias is Yesung Reason --> He crazy and totaly funny --> He got a very high voice --> He got a
smile
Round 2 closed^^ Round 3 opened!

What is your favorite song of SUJU?

Of course it can be Sub-groups like SUJU M, KRY, SUJU T, or maybe Younique a SM sub group that just came out with Eunhyuk in it<3 I would tell who else is in it but I think you know already!

Please explain why you like this song!!

Now here's a random picture of Donghae and Heechul^^
 Round 2 closed^^ Round 3 opened! What is your inayopendelewa song of SUJU? Of course it can be Sub-g
heart
My favorite song is SEOUL Super Junior sing with SNSD together well not all of them but still is a nice song...
The reason i like the song
--> two of my favorite group are in it
--> the mv is very cute
--> the song is just so cool
--> Sorry for not explain well=.="
heart
my fav sj song is it's you and the way to break up (kyuhyun solo)... for it's you.. it's my forever no1 song since it's the song that makes me an ELF.. something that i'm very proud of now.. each member appeals with their own attraction and the guy that is my bias, kyu, is the most attractive for me.. the song is very good and nice to hear.. the dance is also very awesome.. three groups dancing different routine for me is fascinating.. and sj is the only group that can shine in black background.. they're angels right? hehe..
as for the way to break up... it's just blows me away.. this is the best song i've ever heard and it's my bias's song.. this song is also an ost for siwon's drama, poseidon, which are the drama that i really really like last year... watching siwon's act and hearing kyu sings is like heaven.. the lyrics are very touching and i can feel kyu's emotion through it.. i always ended up tearing listening to this song.. kyu's voice is also very powerful and charismatic.. this song really suit my cup of tea and it doesnt have much instrument in it.. we can hear instruments like piano or violin but still i can hear kyu's voice clearly... as if he's singing to me right beside me...^^
My favorite song is Shining Star by Super Junior from the "Sorry, Sorry" album. It is a lovely ballad with bits of rap. The lyrics have the meaning of a man protecting a woman and hoping that she will stay by his side. It shows how much the woman means to a man, and men and women of all ages can relate to the song when they are in love.

Eunhyuk's rap sounds so sexy, giving you the "OMG. ASDFHSDKJG." feeling. Kyuhyun's sweet vocal ends the song with "We’ll always be together / ’Til the end of time", making you go "Aww... So sweet..." and feel loved. Their voices are harmonized, making this song a bonus. :)
I have many favorite Super Junior songs. <3
Here they are:

It's You- This song is just so beautiful and sad. <3 I always cry listening to it. I love it because every member has a part in it and in the MV there all 13 members. <33 I love listening to the members voices they are so smooth and beautiful. <3 It was my first song listening it with all 13 members together and I was so amazed by Kangin's part :D I love Heechul part so cool with his high note. Then Yesung with his high notes at the end of the song. When Teukie is singing it's like an angel is singing. <3 and of course Eunhyuk part 'Only For You'!<33

Sorry Sorry- I love the melody of this song. <3 The first ever Super Junior I have listened to it. xD Which I really liked it and got addicted to it and also got addcited to Super Junior. xDD I love the dance to this song. :) And I love the Refrain where all the members sing and Hyukkies dance >.<

No Other- The melody is so beautiful. ^_^ And listening to this song it always make me smile. ^^ The song is so sweet and beautiful. <3 The MV is so Wonderul. :D <3 I love lsitening to members voices it makes me feel good even when I am sad. And Eunhyuk's rap!!! I just can't!! I always repeat that part of the song!!<3I love it with all my heart Hyuk's voice is so sweet which gives me goosebumps that is so beautiful. <3 The dance of the song is so cute. ^^ The members voices are so sweet and lovely. ^^ <3

Victory Korea- The song always gives me the spirit when Korea plays some sport to cheer for Korea! xD The MV is so funny and cheerish! ^o^ The boys are so funny and cute. :D

Rokkugo- The first song I listened of a Sub Unit of Super Junior (Super Junior-T). ^^ The song is just so funny. xD The MV of it is so very funny. xD :D And I love watching the guys being dorky. I really love all the members voices but especially Heechul’s. =) And Eunhyuk sings the Korean alphabet so fast. :o It’s really impressive. ^-^

Superman-This song is so powerful and meaningful! <3 I totally love the english lyrics of it! It’s about how each member feels I am so impressed. This song made me love Super Junior even more!<3 I always tear up at Leeteuk’s part because english translated he says: Should I pluck the stars for you, count them. One, two, three. With the stars that we lost we are 13 stars!!<33And also Heechul’s: But we are not alone we have SM Family and E.L.F’s!<3 I am proud to be an E.L.F :’) <3
Opera- Korean and Japanese Version Both!<3 In the Japanese version the music video of it the guys look so royal and handsome. *o* They are all like princess! <33 And I like royalti a lot and that kind of clothes. :] Their hairstyles are also great. xD The guys are so georgeous and handsome!!<3 When I listen to the song it also gives me a royal feeling which I enjoy listening to it. And Eunhyuk’s part is my favorite of all I always sing along with it because it shows that Eunhyuk also can sing very good not just rap. And I love Sungmin’s little scream.

Mr. Simple- Hey I am Mr. Simple! XD This song always gives me the party feeling. Because I’m naughty naughty. ;P hahaha :D I love the dance of this song when I listen to this song I always must dance to it. xD I love Eunhyuk’s Dongahae’s , Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin’s break dance! <3 The members are so handsome looking >.< <3 Especially Donghae, and Leeteuk! <3 I love the most my 4 biases parts. xD Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. :] I enjoy watching Leeteuk’s parts in the MV because he is like more shown in the music video and he has more singing lines unlike other songs and music videos and in my opinion he has a really good voice Sm should give him more lines to sing and also Hyuk. =) And Teuk is so freaking handsome in Mr. Simple and Donghae ahh!! I really can’t get my eyes off Donghae. xD

Oppa Oppa- By Eunhyuk and Donghae. :] This song always gives me the mood to dance. I am glad Eunhyuk’s singing voice is showing more. And not mention that Donghae and Eunhyuk are my biases so it’s a pleasure for me to watch them always perform Oppa Oppa. xD This song is really awesome. x)

A-CHA!-I absolotely love this song!!<33 The members have so sexy and powerful voices. And Yesung’s and Ryeowook’s high notes woah it’s so amazing! <3 My most favorite part in A-CHA is Teukie’s solo part as I called it Teukie’s Sexy Solo. <3 xD Kyu voice is so powerful and so damn sexy. <3 And Super Junior are so damn sexy and handsome in A-CHA MV! xD <333

My Love My Kiss My Heart <3- I don’t know this song too long I first listened to it by watching a Goodbye fanmade video for Leeteuk before a week and it immediately touched my heart is just so very very beautiful. The melody of this song is wonderful. <3 It’s a song by the main vocals of Super Junior Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung known as a sub unit of Super Junior K.R.Y. :] <3 It’s a song that can touch every persons heart. <3 Wookie’s, Kyu’s and Yesungs voices are so powerful full of emotions. <3

Butterfly-A song from their new album Sexy, Free & Single. :] I really like this song. I love the melody and rthym of this song and Hyuk’s and Shindong’s little rap, it’s so very cool. <3 The ones who are singing this song (all the members except Siwon and of course Heechul he is in the army) they all have really great parts in this song and they have all equal parts I am so glad that I can hear each member voice good. ^^ And in the ending of this where Hyuk’s sing ‘Let it Bounce’ it’s so so Sexy!!
Gulliver- Sang by Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Ryeowook! Ryeowook’s voice in this song is damn powerful and high! Shindong’s parts in this song are really cool. =) And Leeteuk’s, Donghae’s and Eunhyuk’s voices are ASDFHSDKJWQ in other words DAMN SEXY!!! Donghae’s : ‘Are you baby, baby?’ is killing me! :Q And my most favorite part of this song is the ending it’s so freaking amazing!!<33 They all sing together there! SJ in the house, Make Way for the New King!!<33

SPY - This song is very catchy. <3 It’s so interesting to me it’s like a Sherlock (SHINee song) continuation. xD Only sang by SuJu and less serious. xD =P I don’t really have a favorite part in this song I love the whole song. xD And the MV of it too. =)

From U- Most of all in this song you can hear K.R.Y powerful voices. <3 I always tear up in the beginning of the song where Leader Teuk says: ‘This song is dedicated to the world’s biggest fanclub, the E.L.F. My Girls, My Angels’.<33 It’s a song about how Super Junior loves their E.L.F’s very much. <3 A song expressing their Love and Gratidute to us E.L.F’s. <33 It’s such a wonderful song! <33 I always tear up and smile listening the song.<33

Only U- A song writen by Leader Leeteuk. Which I always cry listening to this song. He wrote it before going to the army…=’( It’s a song sang by all members, but expressing how Leeteuk loves and how much he will miss us E.L.F’s during this period of 2 years. <3 I love so much Hyuk’s cute rap. ^^ I love everything about this song!<3 Because everything singed in the song it’s True!<3 I don’t need to talk much about it listen to it and also read the english lyrics you will understand everything. <3

Maybe my reasons why I love these songs so much are not well explained. But what can I say they are songs that made me love Super Junior more and more, some of the songs have described my current situations earlier. Some are great to get into a good mood even when you are sad. To make you laugh, to make you smile. <3 Songs that are meaningful. <33 I love all SuJu's songs but these are my top favorite ones. <33
 I have many inayopendelewa Super Junior songs. <3 Here they are: [i][b]It's You-[/b] This song is just
smile
Round 3 closed

Round 4 opened: Favorite Music Video

Explain reasons
You can have more then one, but post a video
Don't change your answers please unless you wanted to fix your spelling (I have done spelling errors so many times, don't worry):D
And have fun!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teentop449 said…
laugh
My favorite song by SuJu Is ''Sorry Sorry''!!<3333333333
Its my favorite song because when you do something to some one you can just sing it & they will be like ''What???'' & they will have a confused face!! LOL!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DaniellelovesBB said…
i like the MV for Marry You.
i really like this MV because i like how they used animations in it. I think it came out really cool!! the dancing at the end is good as well. a very good put together MV.:}
Mine would be Super Junior KRY's Fly.

The reason being it talks about dreams and reaching them so I find it very inspiring. I think it's because this song is really motivating with the lyrics that talk about the youth that's why it was used in Superstar K3.

And also, the vocals of KRY were really clear and soft here, making you get the sweet feeling inside. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jeliame said…
heart
My favourite SJ's music video is Sorry Sorry Answer.
This music video is somehow so different from all other kpop mv's. The style is old fashioned and dandy. Every time I watch this music video it impresses me; and that's why I'm a bit disappointed we haven't seen anything like this from SJ in a long time.
Black and white music video's tend to be quite boring usually but this one is really captivating.
It all blends together perfectly; the voices, the faces, the music, the video.
I've always liked this version better than the actual 'Sorry sorry'. More people should know about this because it shows how talented Super Junior is.

"You're so, so beautiful
I'm entranced by your appearance
I'm entranced
I'm captured by your gaze
I can't turn my head around either
I'm a fool"
heart
For me i love all sj's mv...but its always IT'S YOU that claimed the top spot in my heart..hehe.. i've stated the reasons before in the fav song round that is the most important point that makes the mv special is that SJ can brightly shine in black background~ another reason is because there are 13 members in the mv.. which are all very handsome..hoho..
my other fav mv is ROKKUGO~ i love the way heenim dressed up as a girl which is very cute and beautiful.. the other members also shows off their funny sides and it turns out very funny and exciting.. Eunhyuk and Shindong also have their parts in the song which also what that attracts me to gain more love with it~ and makes me want to watch more and more..besides.. it's SJ^^ they also shows that even young people can do trots.. and it's not just an ordinary trot.. it's sj-trot..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nima9 said…
My fav mv is U ~! i like it because all of 13 angels are there~ Their dance is cool & good!! Heechul looks so Hot there :D and i think it was the best Mv is its released year! it released in 2006~ and then i can listen it for hundreds times !!! sorry for explaining a little~ :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eagle_tamer said…
No Other!
I love this MV! They show their love to the girl in every way
they can~ It's SOO charming and I love it to pieces!
They found their one true love! It's melody!
Perfect for Saint Valentines Day! <3
big smile
Round 4 closed, Round 5 opened!
Fave dance of SUJU!
This is the last round of part 1!
It can be a sub group!
Part 2 (SHINee) Will be opened in 4 days(Sunday morning)
 Round 4 closed, Round 5 opened! Fave dance of SUJU! This is the last round of part 1! It can be
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teentop449 said…
heart
My favorite dance is Sorry Sorry,Mr.Simple!!!!!!<33333333333333333­
Idk why its my favorite!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eagle_tamer said…
A-Cha! I love the dance! <3
 [i]A-Cha! I upendo the dance! <3[/i]
heart
LOL, I'm too late for posting my favorite MV (I didn't nitced it already round 5)
My favorite dance I have to say SPY
is my least favorite song of suju but the dance is so cool
I love when Kyuhyun suddenly changed to Ryeowook it so creative^^
 LOL, I'm too late for posting my inayopendelewa MV (I didn't nitced it already round 5) My inayopendelewa dance
heart
I have many favourite dance's but if I need to pick one then it's SF&S dance (:
SJ member's have improved so much since their debut and I think whoever made the coreography has put a lot of effort in it. It's great for a big group like SJ.
I hoped they would release a dance version mv for SF&S... they didn't ._.'
My fav part is in the mv at 2:18 when Leeteuk does that funny move with his feet :'D It looks good; as well as Eunhyuk's similar part earlier in the mv (:

I have many favourite dance's but if I need to pick one then it's SF&S dance (: SJ member's have im
heart
i think "It's you" Is one of the best dances of SuJu~ Even this song is sad But dance movements are really cool and even Hard!!!! i like the parts that they are separated into 3 groups and each group do own dance movements ! I think this choreography is the best one for this song ~ and really match with song's beat ~ Especially "O..O..ONLY FOR YOU" part & Heechul's part > and the ending part is really Fantastic :D
 i think "It's you" Is one of the best dances of SuJu~ Even this song is sad But dance movements are r
heart
I've always like all sj's dance.. but i think that this year's dance is the best beside it's you.. sj have worked really hard with the dance of SFS, kangin even practiced the dance earlier than the others.. which results in a perfect performance.. i dont know why but i like the starting part of the dance, when their hand is placed at their neck.. i think of it as a handsome guy's pose (perfectly suits sj though).. i find the dance a little bit difficult/complicated.. (credits to sj for dancing it smoothly).. but my fav part is eunhyuk's part.. its AWESOME~!!
as for SPY, i read a review that says bad things and criticizes this dance.. which makes me puzzled about the person's sense of judgement and IQ level coz i really opposed the review.. for me spy is an excellent song with excellent choreography.. the james bond/ spy concept is fantastic~! sj oppas looks very handsome and versatile.. hehe.. me and my sister really like the part when kyuhyun turns into ryeowook and their random/ individual spies movement (while handsomely squating) during ryeowook's part..^^ we think that it's COOL~!! (sungminnie~ dont shoot ur love to me~ i'm crazy over you <3~!!)
 I've always like all sj's dance.. but i think that this year's dance is the best beside it's you.. sj
smile
Round 5 Closed
Part 1 Closed
Part 2 (SHINee) and Round 1 Opened!
Your favorite picture of SHINee!
It can be of all, 4, 3, 2, or 1 of the members! It doesn't matter!
They can also be with a person (Or people) from a different band!
 Round 5 Closed Part 1 Closed Part 2 (SHINee) and Round 1 Opened! Your inayopendelewa picture of SHINee!
sunny
key shinne
 key shinne
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nynakyou96 said…
heart
Onew & Key~~~
My main two biases in shinee^^ Love them so muchhh!! =)
 Onew & Key~~~ My main two biases in shinee^^ upendo them so muchhh!! =)
heart
Isn't this the cutest thing ever? :'3 /4evershippingjongkey/
 Isn't this the cutest thing ever? :'3 /4evershippingjongkey/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ieva0311 said…
heart
Mine
 [i]Mine[/i]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PIKICHU said…
kiss
Nothing can stop me from loving You~ You~ You~ <3 OnTae <3
 Nothing can stop me from loving You~ You~ You~ <3 OnTae <3
heart
It hard to choose one picture but I think this is one of my favorite^^
 It hard to choose one picture but I think this is one of my favorite^^
Taemin.
 Taemin.
heart
i really like a lot of 2min's pic~ this is one of my fav~^^
 i really like a lot of 2min's pic~ this is one of my fav~^^
heart
Memories ~
 Memories ~
heart
I Love all SHINee members! <3
But Jonghyun was my first K-Pop bias ever so...here is a pic of him. ^^ <333
 [i]I upendo all SHINee members! <3 But Jonghyun was my first K-Pop bias ever so...here is a pic of him
heart
Round 1 closed
Round 2 opened
Your bias of the group!
Explain the reasons please!
You can have 1, 2, 3, 4, and or all oof the members as your bias! \
I have two! Onew And Key!<33
 Round 1 closed Round 2 opened Your bias of the group! Explain the reasons please! wewe can have 1,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gretulee said…
heart
My bias is Jonghyun!<3
He's my bias cuz i like him 1st of all members and till now i like him! he's just a awesome singer he have cute smile are funny and adorable in same time! but i also like Taemin and Key<3
 [i]My bias is Jonghyun!<3 He's my bias cuz i like him 1st of all members and till now i like him! he
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita animegurl235 said…
My Bias in SHINee is Key and Onew :D They're so adorable and have amazing and cute personalities :D and this pic is adorkable :D
 My Bias in SHINee is Key and Onew :D They're so adorable and have amazing and cute personalities :D a
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DaniellelovesBB said…
i would pick Jonghyun. i think he is very handsome with a sweet smile! he has a very nice singing voice as well!:}
 i would pick Jonghyun. i think he is very handsome with a sweet smile! he has a very nice imba v
big smile
My bias is key^^
Reason:
--> He really good at singing
--> Really playful, actually they all playful
--> Really cute and handsome at the same time
--> Do you watch SHINee Hello Baby? He is the greatest dad~
--> He can be so cool yet so cute too~
 My bias is key^^ Reason: --> He really good at imba --> Really playful, actually they all playf
My bias is Taemin. He is an incredible dancer and he's so young and looks really innocent and cute. Yet he shows off great sexiness when he dances, even in their debut song "Noona You're So Pretty". He really looks like a girl when he dresses up as one, which shows how feminine he could be.

Not only of his incredible dancing skills and his cute yet sexy looks, he is also smart. He won school competitions and when he has debuted, he still continues schooling.

Taemin works hard. As the youngest member and he practiced and trained hard everyday after school. He practices a lot and even though he's not as good of a singer as Jonghyun, Onew, and Key, he still improved a whole bunch.
 My bias is Taemin. He is an incredible dancer and he's so young and looks really innocent and cute. Y
heart
My bias is Key (;
It was so long ago when I fell in love with SHINee so I don't remember what was the first thing that made me fall in love with him. Maybe it was when I saw him in Hello baby and SHINee Yunhanam. His personality is funny and laid-back, it feels like he's one of my friends when I watch him in a show.
But the best in him is that he's not just 'a nice guy'. He's talented and versatile. Key knows how to rap (his rapping stands out, there isn't anyone like him in kpop), he knows how to dance girlgroup dances, he can sing, he has style, charm, looks and the most importantly he's entertaining.
He's not afraid to be himself; that's a quality that many people lack.

Key~ <3

PS. Look at his pretty dimples xD /dies/
 My bias is Key (; It was so long zamani when I fell in upendo with SHINee so I don't remember what was th
heart
My bias now is 2min~^^
Minho - I accidentally picked him at first coz i thought he was lee min ho.. i was just about to change my bias then i started to watch some videos of hello baby.. he's such a great dad and i really like his personality.. he looks like an arrogant person but he's actually very friendly.. i really like his spirit and charisma when he was competing in dream team.. the nickname flaming charisma really suits him and i always call him by that..^^ i really likes his acting and hoping that he'll act in a kbs drama soon..^^
Taemin - I really like him coz of his innocent image.. i really likes his voice so i was very happy when he first appeared in immortal songs 2.. his dance makes me speechless.. its perfect.. evidence- he had won a few times and that's bcoz of his dancing.. i'm really proud at that time.. i really like him when he dyed his hair blonde in lucifer (i liked him late than minho)..^^ he's the father that yoogeun really likes.. maybe that's becoz only kids can understand kids..hehe.. he's really cute and girly..
 My bias now is 2min~^^ Minho - I accidentally picked him at first coz i thought he was lee min ho..
sunny
this round all of them
 this round all of them
heart
My favorite is SHINee~ Because all of them are really good and i like them Soooooo much!!!! They are always flower boys! But mostly i like Onew and Love key!
Onew : Because he is funny ,good boy and have a innocent personality, i love his sweet voice~ and u know "Whatever he does, it's Onew condition" :D
Kibum : He is really a Wow!!! I like his Diva & Mommy side~ of course his rapping and dancing skills are great!!! and also his fashionable clothes and his Unique voice! he is really Almighty ~
 My inayopendelewa is SHINee~ Because all of them are really good and i like them Soooooo much!!!! They are
heart
Round 2 closed
Round 3 opened
Sorry when I let people know what round it is in the link it says Round 2, it's really supposed to be round 3!
Grammer, pssh I am bad at it!
What is your favorite song by SHINee? And why:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moosick said…
I love pretty much every SHINee song so this was hard. ;A;

I really love the song SHINee Girl because it's dedicated to those amazing Shawol's out there. The lyrics won me over since they are very sweet and sincere.