Angel Beats! Weekly sasisho

blackpanther666 posted on Jul 24, 2014 at 07:56AM
We can all add what's happening each week, so fans know what is going on. I'm going to continue the Favorite character poll... I'm sure we can do the RP each week, too, I mean update here that we're still replying and whatnot.

Angel Beats! 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
So, the RP is still going. Great stuff there guys. I'll continue the Favorite Character Competition. I also shall do some promoting on the Anime club and try and get fans to visit more. We're currently at 1,852 fans, 148 more to go until we reach 2,000.
IamKyon commented…
Okay!! :) hujambo also tell me if wewe need any help with promoting AB! on anime club. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
blackpanther666 commented…
I would, actually. It seems that only two people were really interested in responding to me. If wewe do it, too, then we have a better chance of attracting zaidi people. So, thank wewe very much :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
IamKyon commented…
Okay. But how did wewe promote the club on there??? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I ilitumwa on the wall. I added the link to this club ages ago, as well. I also made a poll. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wishey said…
i'm leaving for chicago for like a week. i'll be back on the 5th.
I was mostly unsuccessful promoting AB on the Anime club... few people listened to me and only two have joined. It does kinda feel like a failure, but I'm glad at least two more people are willing to spend their time on this club... in fact, I'm really glad.

1. I'm going to add the poll for the next Character Competition tonight.

2. I was thinking of adding pictures of T.K, or Matsushita this time.

3. I'm trying to think of something else we can do... any ideas?

4. What happened to MaddieChan? We should continue that icon contest...

5. Considering watching episode 3 at some point tonight. XD (I thought I'd add a useless comment in there. Haha!)
IamKyon commented…
Hmm how about adding some fanfictions we have liked?? ^^;; zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Well, I don zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
't know of any, personally. Though, I should write mine again. I was thinking of it, but my creative streak has just been nil for the last year, au so. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
So, I decided on a particular question for you guys, about Otonashi.

Also, I added the round 2 for the Character Elimination Comp the other day. I've yet to add pictures, though I shall do that later.