Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51001-51050 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceyhp said…
surprise
Pottermore is now closed-WTF?!!?!

It is just now day seven and the site already ran out of space! :{

Oh well, I will see the rest of you Lucky peeps in October for sure. *weeps bitterly*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
best -- THE VERY HUUUUUUURT YOU YOU SOLD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
I'm still here guys xD

Malloy - AND WHAT'S THE WORST YOU TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEE
FROM EVERY HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAART YOUUUUUUUUU BRREEEEEAAAAAAAAKK
AND LIKE THE BLAAADE YOU STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Update for MCR XD
BUT I'VE BEEN HOOOOOOOOOOLDIIIIIIIIING OOOOOOOOOOOON TONIGHHTTTTT
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gred_and_Forge said…
If anyone wants to jump in with some Busted or Zebrahead lyrics...

x]
Nooooo update
Don't know them :P

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT I CAN SAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Blasphemy! x]

I'm watching DH Part 2 again for the millionth time. Don't mind me. Just crying like a baby D;
Bachi bachi bachi :|

Okay, be back later. Watching The Prince's Tale right now. Bye guys (:
Awwww *hugs* have fun :)
Hello?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
HELLO???

EW SOMEONE COMPLIMENTED AUS-SHIT-IA

HAH BEST CALLED ME OUT x]

YAY MCR
Always when I'm about to leave D;
YOU LEAVING? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You is late mister!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katekyo_hitman said…
mischievous

Haven't used this in awhile
 Haven't used this in awhile
11:11 PM

Time for me to sleep (after I make my wish)

*makes wish inside her head*

Lalalala, and now she waits

Okay, this has been a random posting x]

Night guys! :]
Night auntie.

I BE FOREVER ALONEEE
smile
Hi GD!!

(Wow! I'm the first person on page 2042! Sweet!!!)
30 mins... you prolly gone now... STILL FOREVER ALONEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry...My laptop froze. What's up??
THE CEILING

AND ME CHANGING MAH ICON.

MUST REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MAH HUBBY.
wink
^I like it!!

Oh, so you know who Mikey is? :D
zzz
Well, I'm gonna turn in and wait for my McAfee to stop being a jerk, so 'Night GD and sweet dreams ;)

(I might get the Mikeys mixed up, so you'll probably have to tell me who that one is tommorrow)
NOOO

Y U GO

FOREVER ALONEEE
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pokerface22 said…
Awww... sorry tracey.

And when that error 500 happens, I still reload... and my comment will be there...
That press conference... How they said, "you follow Harry into Gryffindor common room, or else find your common room".... it sounds like a video game to me... Plus, I remember reading in the FAQ that we should have Adobe Flash 10 and Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, for the best experience... I know there will be little games here and there, but for a reading experience...?

Sorting Hat will be fun! And if you've ever been in a sorting hat quiz, I've seen one online, and there was a circle graph of who went where. The stats were something like:
Gryffindor: 48%
Slytherin: 32%
Ravenclaw: 12%
Hufflepuff: 8%
So I think the compensation prize is the right way to go.

I am sorry, this isn't like a rant against gaycheese, just what I'm thinking during the time that I'm reading these interviews...

Thanks FawkesTears, for giving me this info!
Pokerface, the comment appears but it doesn't show up in the updates, so no one knows you commented =(
Updates? Man, I have so much to learn...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lemony44 said…
I AM BACK. SORRY for the short notice but, hello guiise.
Lol, you'll learn sooner or later x]
Hi?
HEY Lemons :D Sowwy I didn't see your post, blame my iPod xD
big smile
Hiya! Dangit! I mean- YOLA!
What? >.<
YOLA! is how I greet people... BTW, I'm reading your fanfiction: The Final Battle.
Ouch, that one kinda sucks xD
Eh, I'm still reading it... one second, or a minute.... or an hour...
Lol okay :P Tell me what you think and BE HONEST
Part I: You are an excellent writer, and what was that pain in Harry's scar about? Did Voldy come back? Did Voldy kill Harry, getting rid of his Horcrux???
Part II: Funny! Love how you used author, as if they knew! And WE BETTLE USING ARGUMENTS!!! lol. I thought this was about strength!
Part III: Effing Awesome. GO GINNY! GET STEPHANIE MEYER!!!
Part IV: Wait... 3 rooms, Floor 7, room 6 and 7??? Counting is off... JKROWLING!
Part V: OMG! SMeyer is how I imagined she would be, arrogant and thinking everything is about her! And WTF happened with the explosions?
Part VI: OOOOHHHH! And Wizards and JK shall win! SMeyer, please lose!
Part VII: I thought the vamps fighted by arguments? STEPHANIE MEYER IS VOLDEMORT?! I KNEW SHE WAS EVIL!

Good! I didn't like the beginning, but since they are beginnings, I never really like them...
I- I wrote this a few months ago but I haven't showed anyone. Feed back? Love you (:

Striding about the dark room, Hermione Granger looked worried as she replaced the combination of the couch pillows in the small living room over and over again.
"He must be caught up, late. There's nothing to worry about, I'm just silly, that's all." She thought to herself, patting one of the pillows flat and placing it carefully on top of the pillow behind it. Looking around the dark room she was tempted to switch on the light, but dreaded the view of the door being frozen in place, no one threatening to push their way through. No one she could run up to and hug, make sure that they were alright. Desperately searching for something that would take her mind off of him, she rummaged through the couch once more, looking for objects she might have lost. After minutes of searching she gave up and stood trembling on her feet.
"If he doesn't get back soon, I will call the ministry. Oh-- what I'm I saying? I couldn't possibly call the Ministry-- I'd have to owl them. Oh but that would take days-- oh why I'm I being so silly? It would most certainly not take days- it would be a matter of minutes. Maybe I should do it now, before-" she blurted out hardly breathing, but not daring to finish the sentence. She felt her heart pound faster as she walked into the small kitchen. The smell of freshly baked ginger snaps lingered in the air, and Hermione inhaled slowly, attempting to calm down.
"He's been late an awful lot of times-- heaps, honestly. Besides, it's not as if he ever- but- its- this feeling," She thought again, narrowing her eyes and looking around for the radio.
"Maybe that will do. Music. That's always helpful," forcing a smile to spread across her face she blinked a few times, quickly pushing the tears back as she swallowed down the knot that had formed in her throat. Feeling her neck with her fingers she attempted to put a stop to the pain, but was unsuccessful. Lunging forward she snatched the radio and hit it a few times. She suddenly felt angry and pathetic.
"Oh- at least he could have owled me. He should know better than to leave me worried here. But no-" Hermione slapped the radio forcefully and slammed it onto the counter. She couldn't believe she was acting so childishly.
"Hermione Granger, you are a nineteen year-old woman- oh it' no use, I'm worried anyway." She said out loud, as if stating the obvious was going to help her accept the situation. Glaring at the radio sitting in front of her she felt warm tears run down her cheeks. Feeling around the buttons she finally found the right one, clicking it immediately. Although her sight was fuzzy from the tears she was desperately striving to hold back, she smiled upon hearing the words of a song finally flow clearly out of the small radio.
"Every little thing she does is magic-" not able to hold back she began singing along with the song, not long before she danced over to the bedroom and peeled off her blouse and trousers only to replace them with a pair of pajama bottoms and a big, comfortable wool sweater.
"Every little thing just turns me on- even though my life before was tragic- aaah" she sang, skipping about the kitchen and drawing two glass cups from the cupboard.
"Even though my life before was tragic-"
Pouring the now cold tea in them she walked over to the kitchen table to grab her wand. Perched on the table were all sorts of documents and pieces of parchment smudged with ink, half written owls and Daily Prophet issues. Smiling despite of herself she thought of how hard Ron had struggled for that little square of parchment in the Prophet. "Weasley, not just Potter's friend." Read the small headline. Singing along to the end of the final verse she snatched up the wand and was about the walk back into the kitchen when, to her surprise, she caught sight of the door handle twist open slowly. She felt as if she was going to jump and begin shouting unspeakable words, but the feeling melted as fast as it came and she plunged for the door, gracefully jumping at Ron's neck and hugging him tightly. She could hear the voice of the muggle talking on the radio monotonously, floating faintly from the kitchen, but she didn't put her mind to it.
"Where have you been? I've been-bloody-" she inquired, but before he could answer Hermione kissed him, choking him silent.
"Bloody hell Hermione- I'm- you asked me something-" he laughed, reluctantly pulling her away. Hermione looked up at him and smiled. She hadn't been this happy to see him in days.
"Oh- it's alright- forget about it." Once again Ron's words were silenced by Hermione's kiss.
"No- wait- I'm trying to apologize- just a second- I was working late because Kingsley asked my father to cleanup Moody's office once more. Folks keep getting in there, it's mad. Rubbish, nonsense. Or at least that's what Arthur thinks of it." Hermione backed up and took a good look at the redheaded boy standing in the doorway. Dust covered his shoes and his cloak was stained in various places. Rolling her eyes she finally tightened her grip around her wand and recited a few spells.
"There you go. Good as new ehi?" She laughed, taking Ron's hand and leading him into the kitchen.
"Why--are all the lights off? Is there no power? How many times-" he began, but stopped suddenly at the sight of the bowl of freshly baked ginger snaps sitting on the stone counter.
"Blimey Hermione- are those? Honestly- you are the most amazing witch I've ever-" but his words were cut off once again by the rhythm of the song on the radio. Hermione's heart leapt when she heard the first words and without hesitation she took Ron's hands in hers and began dancing around the kitchen.
"Even if we're just dancing in the dark-" she felt Ron moving closer to her and raising his hand, making her twirl around. Laughing and singing at the same time she moved around the kitchen and danced slowly towards the living room.
"Can't start a fire-- even if we're just dancing in the dark- hey baby- even if we're just dancing in the dark." Hermione looked up at him and saw him laughing.
"What?" She asked, her eyes wide.
"It's just-" he stumbled as his ears began turning a light shade of pink "you're so--pretty-" Hermione felt butterflies raging in her stomach and she could hardly reply as the song ended.
"You too- I'm sorry I mean-- I -- I love you."
"I love you too.
Ugh! SOO LONG!!!! Do I have to read this? It's long, WAH!

I loved it! What was the name of those two songs? Isn't Moody dead though? I love it! Did I already say that I loved it? First Romione I've ever read... so, I think I'll be reading more of them!