Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27401-27450 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and kisses him lightly* I love you. *heads for the nursery* -Treetail

That's the best thing we can do. Live it up while we have the time. *follows him and starts back toward camp* I hope no more drama has kicked up while we've been away. -Frecklenose
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•watches him go before heading to the medicine den•
Flintstripe

You and me both. •pads besides her• Cause Starclan I can’t take anymore of it.
Tanglewhisker

•makes his way into camp after Redshadow•
Strongbreeze

•pads after the large group as the make their way over the border•
Skyheart and Sunheart
*looks up as Flintstripe enters* He slept like a log. -Bloodmoon

Me either. Things were supposed to be peaceful in leaf-bare. -Frecklenose

..thank you for backing me up, Strongbreeze. -Redshadow

So what exactly are you and Falconstar going to do about this? -Featherwing

I'm not sure yet...I'll need to discuss with him. -Scorchgaze
Thank Starclan. •purrs• Thanks for watching him though I’m sure it was easy watching basically two kits• Teases•
Flintstripe

•nods as he spots the rather large group of cats confused• oh what in Starclan is going on?
Tanglewhisker

It’s no problem…this needs to end roght?
Strongbreeze

I say they should gut him. •says bluntly•
Skyheart

•glares at Skyheart•
Sunheart
Especially when they're both passed out. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

*nods* The cat who did this to Foxclaw doesn't deserve to walk away unscathed. -Redshadow

*notices his son and pads over to him* Come back to camp with us. Things are getting serious. -Darkmist

Regardless of what is decided no one will be getting gutted. -Scorchgaze
See you are a great mother already. •laughs quietly•
Flintstripe

Agreed. •says sighing as they make it to camp• Starclan I don’t think I’ve ever ran that far and fast in my life.
Strongbreeze

•looks at Frecklenose then his father and nods• Oh okay..
Tanglewhisker

•looks at Frecklenose from the back of the group•
Sunheart•

•pouts-“ No fun ever.
Skyheart
If we ever have them I hope I will be. -Bloodmoon

*gives him an amused look* in fairness I'm usually not the best runner, but I was very motivated today. -Redshadow

*pads over to her ex mate* Sunheart what's going on? -Frecklenose

*nuzzles her mate* They're such spoil sports. -Hushpool
Don’t hope just know. •says curling up around Ivorykit•
Flintstripe

Yeah I can tell. •stretches• I just know I’m going to be sore for a few days.
Strongbreeze

They all think i assaulted Foxclaw. •says keeping his eyes narrowed• I didn’t do it..
Sunheart

I know we should just get it over with honestly before he decides to do anything else. •says keeping his eyes on Sunheart•
Skyheart
Well thanks again. I'm going to check on my son. *pads over to the medicine cat den and sighs softly in relief when he sees him resting* -Redshadow

...When did this happen? -Frecklenose

Earlier today. Very early, most cats weren't even awake yet. -Scorchgaze

*eyes widen slightly* Sunheart...is that why you smelt like blood this morning? -Frecklenose

Oh and so now he smelled like blood?! *snarls slightly* I swear if Falconstar doesn't make a decision to slice your throat I'll do it myself, Sunheart. -Hushpool

*flattens his ears out of worry as he follows him* -Featherwing
•nods and pads to the warriors den exhausted•
Strongbreeze

No! I swear like I told you this morning I was just talking a walk around the golden clan border and I stepped on a thorn bush! •says desperately•
Sunheart

•snorts• Likely story. •says his tail lashing furiously• Honestly Scorchgaze just let us slit his throat now.
Skyheart

•twitches his ear hearing the conversation•
Tanglewhisker
*stops inside camp* Sunheart, let me see your paws. -Scorchgaze

*sits down with her mate* -Hushpool

*nudges his son* You don't have to be here for this if you don't want to. -Darkmist
•sighs and shows him his paw that clearly had some puncture marks on them•
Sunheart

•licks her neck enjoying the chaos•
Skyheart

•shakes his head• I might aswell stay right?
Tanglewhisker
Well I see marks in your pads so there's that. Tigerfang, Hushpool, Skyheart, wait here with him. I'm going to consult with Falconstar. *pads off to his den* -Scorchgaze

*touches Sunheart's back comfortingly* It'll be all right. -Featherwing

It's been a while since something this interesting happened. -Hushpool

If you want. I just thought it might be uncomfortable for you. -Darkmist
*watches him go looking a bit anxious* You dont know that..
Sunheart

Oh i know honestly we've been waiting for something like this to happen haven;t we?
Skyheart

*nods and sits down besides him wanting to make sure he was okay but caste a glance at Frecklenose aswell*
Tanglewhisker
I know...but I know Blackpelt is watching over you right now. He'll protect you. -Featherwing

Yeah! It took long enough. -Hushpool

*returns his glance with a soft smile* -Frecklenose
•nods and sighs laying down•
Sunheart

•gives them a stern look• Will you two knock it off.
Tigerfang

•sticks his tongue out at Tigerfang and nuzzles his mate• he is no fun.
Skyheart

•smiles and looks at his dad• You doing okay pa? •says quietly•
Tanglewhisker

StarClan you're so grouchy. Have you not gotten laid in a while? -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly* I'm worried...I think he may have done it but he says he didn't...but the evidence against him keeps growing...-Darkmist
I have im just making sure you two dont do something stupid.
Tigerfang

Whatever you say if you should be worried about anyone its Redshadow.
Skyheart

Pa you cant trust him...*says quietly*
Tanglewhisker
Exactly. Redshadow or our daughter. We're just here for the show. -Hushpool

But...he's my brother. I don't want to lose another one..-Darkmist

*exits Falconstar's den and pads over to the medicine cat den* Foxclaw? *lightly wakes him* -Scorchgaze
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*nods happily* Yeah they are much worst then we are.
Skyheart

*sighs* Can never win with you two.
Tigerfang

*was lost for words at his comment and nods pressing close to him to comfort him*
Tanglewhisker

*wakes up in a jolt* W-what is it? *says tiredly before looking up at him*
Foxclaw
Oh well if you really want to get back at me maybe you should try having some fun with our other gay besties and not invite me to watch. I'll still watch, but telling me I can't would get back at me. -Hushpool

*leans against him* -Darkmist

I'm so sorry to disturb your sleep, but I have something important to discuss with you. We've had some evidence come up suggesting Sunheart might be the one who attacked you. Bloodmoon says she smelled his scent on your wounds when you were first brought to camp. Redshadow and Strongbreeze said they could smell his scent at the scene of the attack. Lastly, he was out of camp around the same time you were attacked and Frecklenose came across him and said he smelled like blood. However, he insists he only stepped on some thorns and he did have punctures in his paw pads. I know this is a lot to put on your shoulders, but do you think he was the one who did this to you? -Scorchgaze

Of course he was! -Bloodmoon

*holds his tail up in a motion of her to stay silent* This is Foxclaw's decision. He was the one injured. -Scorchgaze
Love you are so mean i love it.
Skyheart

Yeah you would want that wouldn't you?
Tigerfang

*glances at Frecklenose* Do you think i did it...?
Sunheart

*blinks a bit hesitant to asnwer trying to recall what happened but winces at the thought* I mean...He did have it out for me and Bloodmoon...And if the timing matches...and it was a clan cat wouldn't that mean he is the only option..
Foxclaw

Oh I definitely would. Besides you're the one who said earlier you weren't at that camp for that for now. -Hushpool

*sighs softly* I don't want to believe it. The Sunheart I know would never cause that kind of pain. I don't think you would do something like that. You've always been very forward about your actions as well. -Frecklenose

That's what it seems like is the most obvious answer, but we don't want to make you feel like that's what you have to say. If you don't want to say for certain because you can't completely remember that's fine. If for any reason you don't want to accuse him you don't have to at all. -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head holding in his laugh* Sometimes i miss you, you know.
Tigerfang

*draws his tongue over her neck* Mine.
Skyheart

*smiles gently* Thanks....It means alot to me you know...
Sunheart

*looks at him before nodding* I think it was him..I dont remember everything clearly...But i remember a blur of orange before my head hit a tree..
Foxclaw
*purrs* I'm a ton of fun. Cats tend to long for my presence. I miss you and the grumpy deputy too. -Hushpool

I just worry Sunheart. They say they have all this evidence against you. If you didn't do it how are all these things coming up? *sighs and tries to hold back tears* -Frecklenose

*nods and exits the den**returns to Sunheart and eyes him* Foxclaw can't remember much other than a blur of orange before he was unconscious. There's a lot of evidence suggesting you Sunheart. However...for the sake of your still young kits we aren't going to exile or kill you. Foxclaw lived, even though possibly by just a hair. Your daughter is sensitive. If you were to be exiled or killed we're sure it would break her and who knows if she could recover. Be thankful we've decided to show mercy. However, for the foreseeable future you will report all of your movements outside camp to the deputy and leader of your camp. Whenever you're about to leave, you will report it as well as where you're going. You will report when you return. I know this may seem unfair because you maintain your innocence, but we have to ensure the safety of the other clan mates. -Scorchgaze

*sighs in relief* Thank StarClan. -Darkmist
Mhmm im sure you do must be boring being around such fine looking young cats at the other camp.
Tigerfang

I promise i didnt do it..*says before looking up at Scorchgaze listening to what he said his tail twtiching* Thats seems fair...
Sunheart

*lashes his tail* You have to be kidding me Scorchgaze! We all know it was him who did it do you think anyone at the other camp will want to be near him now?
Skyheart

*sighs and nudges his dad before he makes his way away and to the freshkill pile*
Tanglewhisker
*shrugs* Unfortunately for you, Scorchgaze, Fluffy and Crowtail you four manage to hold my interest. -Hushpool

*turns his stern gaze to Skyheart* What would you rather we do?! Leave three young apprentices without a father?! Yes we have some evidence but if Foxclaw can't remember we're risking a cats life over a crime where there were no witnesses! This is our decision! *looks back at Sunheart* I hope you didn't do it. For your kits sake. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* Well that was anti climactic. Well what now? -Hushpool

Now we rest and in the morning we take him back to the other camp. *motions for Sunheart to follow him to the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

Well I guess we're sleeping here for the night. -Hushpool
Its because we are four hot muscular toms and we all know how much you like built toms.
Tigerfang

He litterally beat a cat almost to death! And left him in the snow to freeze if anything he should atleast have the shit beat out of him. *Growls out before stomping back to his mate*
Skyheart

*follows him slowly*
Sunheart

*picks out a vole and looks over at Frecklenose to see if she was still around the group*
Tanglewhisker
Well if you find better evidence then we'll allow Redshadow or your daughter to do just that! *grabs some moss and puts together a nest beside his own* You'll sleep here. If you try to leave it for any reason without notifying me I will notice. *settles into his and Tigerfang's nest, rigid with tension* Get some sleep. -Scorchgaze

Mmm you're probably right about that. If you think they're all so hot maybe you should plan some fun after all. Release some of the deputy's tension. *nuzzles her mate* Don't worry my love. I'm sure Sunheart will get what's coming to him soon enough. -Hushpool

*joins Tanglewhisker after her ex mate left* StarClan this is all so stressful. *leans against him tiredly* I'm just so worried about my kits. -Frecklenose
*lashes his tail watching him go and makes his way to the Medicine den* Bloodmoon? *says quietly*
Skyheart

*watches Skyheart go* Your mates scheming something up. *says amused* But i dont know i like having Scorchgaze to my self.
Tigerfang

*licks the top of her head gently* Yeah its stressful for alot of cats trust me..Im just worried about how my dad will h andle all this.
Tanglewhisker
*looks at Redshadow* -Bloodmoon

Go see your father. I'll watch Foxclaw. -Redshadow

*nods thankfully and pads out of the den* Pa...*nuzzles her head against his shoulder, pressing her face into his fur* -Bloodmoon

I'm more interested in my own schemes right now. *nudges Tigerfang as she sits beside him* But just think, you and your mate getting to dominate side by side. And Fluffy is a real cutie. You could do whatever you wanted with him. It'd almost be like having a she-cat under you again. -Hushpool

I just wish there was a way we could see who did it. Like if StarClan would send us a sign. -Frecklenose
You doing okay? *says nosing the top of her head* You must have been terrified..But i have some bad news..They aren't going to punish Sunheart. *says with a slight growl*
Skyheart

*twitches his whiskers at the thought* Well i mean...It would be hot..But i dont know i feel like we are to old for that.
Tigerfang

What would you do if Sunheart did do it..
Tanglewhisker
What?! *hisses angrily* Foxclaw is in so much pain he can hardly do anything besides rest and Sunheart gets to just walk away like nothing happened?! -Bloodmoon

*rolls her eyes* You're only too old for things when you start acting like you're too old. I plan on banging my mate until the day I pass on to StarClan. -Hushpool

*shakes her head angrily* Rip him apart myself. I know this break up has been hard on him, it hasn't exactly been easy for me either, but that doesn't give him an excuse to let his emotions run wild and hurt innocent cats. Especially when he has our kits to think about. -Frecklenose
I know i know! But Scorchgaze says we need more proof that he was the one who did it. *snorts* All they are making him do is check in with the deputy everytime he leaves and enters camp. *lashes his tail*
Skyheart

He is literally going to break your hips from the age difference.
Tigerfang

*blinks a bit surprised* Fair enough unless the others get to him first.
Tanglewhisker
That's not enough...that just isn't enough! *scratched her claws against the cave floor* I should just kill him anyway. *mumbles* But Falconstar would be furious with me. -Bloodmoon

...I would be offended by that if it wasn't so funny. Regardless I think I deserve an apology in the form of a show. *rests her head on his shoulder and grins playfully* Come on, big guy, it'll be fun. You and the deputy still have a lot of fire in you, I can tell. Nothing wrong with getting in as much fun as you can before it really is too late. -Hushpool

True. *sighs* Poor Bloodmoon. She must be so worried. From what I heard Foxclaw wasn't in good shape at all when they found him. -Frecklenose
Can’t do that sadly plus I’m sure if yo I did kill him Falconstar might kill you in response. •says annoyed• But all we have to do is fine more evidence and we can get him punished•
Skyheart

See the problem is as much as I want to do it. It would be rewarding you if anything. •grins• And we don’t want that now do we?
Tigerfang

She barely has left the medicine den..honestly this is the first time I’ve seen her leave the den•
Tanglewhisker
You'll help me look for proof then? -Bloodmoon

*pouts slightly* That's so mean! I've been like the best friend ever to you guys. I've set up tons of fun times for you, I'm always a listening ear, I give you advice, I even got you and your new mate together. I think I deserve a show of appreciation for what an amazing friend I am. -Hushpool

Should we bring her and Foxclaw something? Maybe some prey or some fresh moss? -Frecklenose
I’ll try but even with all the proof they have found they still discard it…what about Foxclaw? Did he have any fur between his claws or paws or anything? I’m sure he got a hit in or something.
Skyheart

You have had so many shows! •says amused• Plus we are in different camps what are we suppose to do tell one of them then let them tell you? I feel like the others would just ignore that. Well I know Crowtail would
Tigerfang

Uh…I think it might be cramped enough there I saw Redshadow make his way in there and Bloodmoon looks like she is talking to Skyheart Starclan knows what they are talking about.
Tanglewhisker
By the time I really got a chance to look him over Swamppaw and Merryberry had already cleaned him up and patched his wounds. Maybe one of them found something that'd be helpful. -Bloodmoon

Well deputy said tomorrow you have to take Sunheart back to our camp. *yawns* I'm sure your mate would love to unwind after all this stress and have a good time. He'll be able to dump Sunheart on Ivyfrost and Wrenflight and then I think he deserves a treat. He works hard. -Hushpool

...You don't think they're planning something do you? -Frecklenose
•narrows his eyes towards the den• If they found anything I’m sure his son would have hid the evidence..sniff around that den to see if their is anything thing that’s all I can say.
Skyheart

Mhmm how about this I’ll talk it over with Scorchgaze and we can give you an answer after that. •nudges her• Someone looks like they are tired better get your old bones to a nest. •teases•
Tigerfang

•shakes his head• I don’t know that family has always been hard to read honestly.
Tanglewhisker
*nods* Redshadow said he would do everything he could too to ensure Foxclaw's attacker is punished. I'll ask him for help too. *eyes soften* Thank you pa. -Bloodmoon

Funny funny. *nudges him back and stands with a stretch* I'll be awaiting your answer. Talk it over with Fluffy too if you and your mate decide to do it. I have a feeling Crowtail won't take much convincing. *pads over to her mate and daughter* -Hushpool

That's true. Let's just hope things don't get worse. *finishes her portion of the meal* We should get some sleep. -Frecklenose
•licks the top of her head• No need to thank me Foxclaw is part of the family now right? •purrs lightly• But just make sure you aren’t having kits to early I’m to young and attractive to be a grandfather. •purrs as his mate joins them•
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes and goes to his nest curling up besides Scorchgaze •
Tigerfang

•nods• It’s been a long day for everyone so I’m good with that plan..do you have a nest to sleep in?
Tanglewhisker
Yeah yeah I know Pa. I don't particularly want them at this age anyway. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon

Well with your mate needing to heal I'm sure the chances will be slim for a while. -Hushpool

*rolls her shoulders cockily* Who knows, we'll see how he feels once he's gotten some time to get his energy back. I don't mind taking care and doing the heavy lifting. *returns to the medicine cat den* -Bloodmoon

*scoffs* The older she gets the more and more she starts taking after me. Come on handsome, let's get some rest. -Hushpool

Ugh no I haven't set one up yet. -Frecklenose
•chuckles• Oh what’s wrong love you aren’t up for a challenge? Maybe she willl take your place as the clans most kinky she cat. •follows after her•
Skyheart

Well I don’t mind if you share my nest for the night you know.
Tanglewhisker
Mmm I think she's a long way from taking that title. I might have set up a little four tom show for myself, so I'm still the queen of kinky. *grabs some moss and heads to an open spot of the warriors den to make a temporary nest for them* -Hushpool

Oh how sweet. *licks his cheek* well lead the way. -Frecklenose
Mhmm am I in that group of four? •says amused and lays down besides her• Or is this a Hushpool exclusive show?
Skyheart

•purrs and leads her to the den and his nest• It may not be the nicest nest but it’s one of the softest.
Tanglewhisker
Oh well you can join if you want, my love. Fluffy definitely knows how to handle two toms at once. -Hushpool

I'm sure it's perfectly fine. *stretches out and pats the spot next to her* -Frecklenose
Mhmm well see but true Fluffy just loves to handle multiple toms at once •yawns closing his eyes•
Skyheart

•lays on his nest and makes space for her• Luckily you are small enough to fit.
Tanglewhisker
Good night, my love. -Hushpool

Mmhmm. Sleep well. *licks his cheek before curling up* -Frecklenose
*yawns awake as he stretches*
Sunheart

*nuzzles his mates neck as he sleeps*
SKyheart

*shifts uncomfortably in his nest*
Foxclaw

*gets up quietly to get something to eat*
Tanglewhisker