The Heroes of Olympus Don't make me, JACKSON!!

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:27PM
link

Sup guys,
I am starting this forum but I'm not sure if people will read it so I'll give the first chappie and see how it goes. If no one reads it then I'll just delete it. Please read and comment on it.

Summary:
(Oh and no demigods. All mortal.)
"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus."
- Annabeth Chase: Don't. Make. Me. Jackson!
Annabeth is stuck in a dorm with Percy Jackson, her least favourite person at school much less the whole world.

Genre: Humor/Romance (Not yet)
Rating: T for language and se**al references. :D Don't worry, there isn't THAT much.

Characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Thalia
Travis
Conner
Drew
Clarisse
Other HoH characters.

Disclaimer:
I don't own the HoH series or the characters... Sadly.

I will keep updating because I see that people are starting to read and comment so I'll be posting about once a few days or a week.

Careful of the language but besides that it's a hilarious story.
The Percabeth fluff with come in later.

*I will also shoutout stories that I really like on fanfiction.*

HAPPY READINGS!!

last edited on May 20, 2013 at 08:16AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 717 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 717

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wildchild_rids1 said…
big smile
Nico

The girls all looked amazing. The boys were in a trance for a while except me, of course. I didn’t have a date unlike everyone else in that room. But all the boys forced me to tag along and wouldn’t take no for an answer. All the guys wore casual jeans with a branded shirt and/or a coat of some sort.
Percy had a smile glued to his face for the rest of eternity, he was overjoyed that Annabeth wore a blue dress. Jason looked dazed, Leo was making fun of Reyna saying he didn’t think he could handle this , Jay and Thalia held hands, Hazel and Frank smiled at each other and had started a conversation, I was the only one alone , clearly not having ‘the time of life’.
After around 10 mins we made our way to the Hotel where we had booked and outdoor dinner.
Sure, the place looked great there were 6 tables set outside. All the guys and their dates sat together on each table. I couldn’t help but fell like ..I don’t know ..The eleventh wheel ?
I didn’t eat much as I didn’t feel like it. I made my way to Percy’s table to tell him I’m going for a walk…

Percy

Annabeth looked Beautiful and I told her that and she blushed and said I looked really really cute
We had our food silently for a while and then she asked
“How long have you liked me ?”
“I don’t know….we’ve known each other since forever.” I said scratching the back of my neck
I ate the blue cupcake and we said nothing for a while and she just kept smiling like Crazy
“Don’t-don’t do that.” I said
“Don’t do what ?” she asked surprised
“Don’t give yourself the pleasure of thinking ‘I have liked you since the moment I first saw you’”I said sarcastically though that part might’ve actually been true…Might’ve.
She said nothing and continued smiling.
“How long have you liked me ?” I asked
“same as you, seaweed brain” she said and continued eating her pasta
“THa-That’s not fair” I argued

She said nothing , clearly satisfied with the answer she gave me and the reaction she got
I continued eating my Spaghetti too. I could see her VIGOUROUSLY shaking covering her mouth, She was trying really hard to conceal her laughter for whatever reason that maybe.
I looked at her “Seriously?”I put my fork down “You do realize I’m not blind right , Wise girl?”
She burst out laughing .

“WHAT’S SO FUNNY?”
“YoU-“she interrupted her own sentence with endless laughter
“You-“ again she laughed
“I what Annabeth?”

She asked to wait for a sec and continued laughing like a maniac while I stared at her finally she took a deep breath “It’s just that your expression …It was hilarious” she said , but something about her tone made me think otherwise.
“That’s not it.” I said
Nico came to our table and he was about to say something but as soon as he looked at me he started laughing . I glared at Annabeth.

That’s when I felt my face there was blue frosting spread on my face, probably from the blue cupcake I had earlier. It probably looked funny cause they were laughing A LOT. Annabeth was laughing but the way Nico was laughing …my hand instinctively grabbed the spaghetti on my plate and threw it at his face. Ice cold was poured into my hair as a response, he put his hand in his pocket and coolly walked towards the washroom . Now I felt bad , I’d apologize to him once he comes out.

Jason

Piper looked Amazing and I didn’t miss a chance to tell her that , though everytime I did no matter how many times I had said it earlier she would still blush . After having the food (which was Yum by the way) we decide to go for a walk.

“I like you, a lot “ I said holding her hand
“I know” she said and my heart ached a little. I didn’t say anything and eventually smiled.
After around 2 mins she hugged me and whispered “I OBVIOUSLY like you , a lot”
I hugged her back
“I just wanted to see your reaction” she clarified.
We decide to go back now.

Frank

Me and Hazel after eating made our way to the icecream parlor , she took chocolate ice cream with choco chips and I took cookie dough ice cream as we sat there waiting …I felt my pocket , thankfully I hadn’t lost it .

I slowly took it and slipped it onto her hand she looked overjoyed when she saw the charm bracelet I had given her and she hugged me and looked at it and smiled and then looked at me and smiled
“Do you like it ? There’s only one charm and that’s because I want you to put charms of your wish” I said
She hugged me again, this time tighter
“I take that as a yes” .
After having the Ice cream we got into a cab and made our way back .

Leo

Reyna looked Royal – beautifully Royal
All through the ‘date’ I was teasing Reyna saying that she was too hot to handle and I thought that she was always too upright and mannered and stuff since it goes with the royal thing
While we were eating, I got a couple of free things – Cupcakes and punches. Though I probably deserved them both.

While we were in the cab making our way back she asked , her voice soft “ Do you really think that I’m too upright ?”
“Not always.” I said and smiled she punched me in the shoulder again.
I dropped her to her dorm and said Goodnight and was about to hug her when she pulled me into a kiss which lasted for a few seconds

“Do you think I’m too upright and mannered” her voice mocking I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.
“Goodnight Valdez” she said and shut the door on my face.
“ow”
“well, that’s that” I said making my way to my dorm. Jason sat there smiling and so did I .

Jay

Thalia looked Awesome as ever.
We were having so much fun while eating. We talked ,we laughed. Now cam the hardest part- the part where I had to tell her.
“Thalia?”
“hmm”
“I’m leaving” I said hesitantly
“leaving where?” she said playfully
“I have to go live with my dad in Florida” I said
“what?! When were you planning o telling me this?!” she asked furiously
We argued for a while and then finally kissed , we went back to the hostel we said our goodbyes.a tear rolled own her cheek I hugged her and then I left…

Percy
We both layed down on the grass and stared at the stars…I shifted my gaze. I looked at her now and she looked at me.
“So a blue dress…huh?” I said smiling
“Yeah” she blushed
“Thought you’d like it seaweed brain” she continued
“I love it” I said laughing
“And I like it when you kiss me – like last night” I said
“well, technically it was today” She corrected
I laughed “Of course, wise girl”
“Wise girl?” she asked and we both laughed

She made her way towards me and kissed me on my cheek , I could see my self turning pink and then we held hands and stared at the sky. What a perfect day this was.

Nico

I had just washed my face…my anger on Percy had been long gone. I decided to go for the walk anyways . I hadn’t been to this part of the city before – the streets were lonely , there was not much light and it was freezing . While I was walking I saw a little girl – maybe about 8 shivering , she looked poor – I gave her my coat and she thanked me and went. I continued walking and finally after a lot of turns I came to a dead end . I leaned aginst the wall and stood there for a while , Now I was freezing
I saw this girl who looked a little younger than me making her way to this side , I couldn’t see her face, she was far and the lights were dim. She waved , I turned around to find the wall. Why was she waving at me ? Her pace fastened , she was almost running now. And then she ran – toward me? And in no longer than a minute a girl was hugging me. I blushed a little.

“Play along” she whispered
That’s when I saw a bunch of maybe 4 guys who had been following her .
“Please”
I hugged her back.

The guys argued but they went back leaving us alone.

“Thank you” she said. We started walking.
“What’s your name?” I asked
“Erina” she said
“What’s yours?”
“Nico, Nico di angelo” I said
“So what are you – Bond, James Bond?” she raised her eyebrow or I atleast assumed so . We both laughed.
“Nico di angelo- It’s got a nice ring to it” she stated
“I guess”
“The angel” she said smiling
“What?”
“Di Angelo means the angel, am I wrong?” she asked
“No” I said

“It suits you since You’re really kind , No one usually help strangers. I also saw what you did with the little girl.” She said smiling.

I blushed. She probably saw that , we came to a much more lively part of the city, a much more lit up part of the city

I could see why those guys were following her – she didn’t wear anything indecent instead she wore blue jeans and a grey top – it wasn’t even sleevless, she had light caramel-gold skin , dark eyes and brown staright hair tied in a ponytail. She looked Effortlessly beautiful.

“I’m 15 “ I said
“I’m 13” she replied
The weather was getting colder , I could see her shiver. She took out a shawl sort of thing which was surprisingly long enough to cover her upper body. She asked me to wrap it around myself but I refused to do so.

“Nico…I can see you shiver” she said in a tone which said arguing is pointless.
I took the shawl and wrapped it around my self …Our bodies touched.

“Do you want hot chocolate?” I asked
“No no I’d rather freeze” she said sarcastically

We went to the closest place that served hot chocolate and we sat down , the shawl still wrapped around us
“You’re not from around here are you?”
“No, I’m an Indian” she said
“As in Native American ?” I asked
“As in from India” she corrected.

“You’re really pretty” I said , wait- why would I say that? She blushed
“Ironically that’s what my name means- beautiful” she said laughing
“And …uh…Nico you’re not so bad yourself” she said

--------After a while--------

“Which school do you go to?” I asked
“New York High” she said
“No way me too” I said
She turned a little pale “What time is it?” she asked
“9:30” I said
“Shit” both of us said in unision…we quickly drank the hot chocolate and rushed back to the hostel I offered to drop her to her dorm.

“Good night Nico” she said and smiled
“Good night , Erina” I said and she closed the door not a second later she came rushing out and hugged me , I was a little surprised but I hugged her back.

“Thank you, Nico…For-for everything” she said
“I don’t know what would have happened if-” I interrupted her
“hey , hey it’s okay” I said as I saw tears forming in her eyes
“Thank you” she said once more and went back. I made my way to my dorm and I couldn’t help smiling.
What a day it was . There was something about Erina. Something I was starting to more than like.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Whatd'ya think ? ...You gotta give me credit for writing that chapter once again (phew!)
So...? ....OH...and I'm sorry that some people don't get much part in this chapter adn if some scenes are a little emotionless....sorry but I hope you like it

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FantasyLover543 said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? I'M GOING TO DIE OF AWESOMENESS OVERDOSE!!!!!WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I COME HERE BEFORE????
^Sorry I think I had too much sugar; ) I meant to say: Great chapter!!!!!!:):):):):)
big smile
I'm Glad you came , I'm glad you came , th sun goes down , the stars come......

[After a While]

THANKS!!!!!! What do ytou think of the Indian character ???
I don't really know. I'm happy (I think) and I'm also kinda scared( idky)
wildchild_rids1 commented…
don't be scared ...i absolutely luv wat I have planned for the future :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
plus...shes Indian and wewe know us Hindustani girls *wink **wink* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
FantasyLover543 commented…
yeah hindustani girls XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jason_fan73 said…
Nice chapter, keep it up!
smile
Thank you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheese_123 said…
heart
Loved it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mimillama123 said…
awwww nico found somebody! awwwwww! um i mean thanks for updating you did a fantastic job. *clears throat and walks out*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wrc99 said…
big smile
Great job
Thank you evryone...I'll try to post as soon as I can :)
 Thank wewe evryone...I'll try to post as soon as I can :)
cheese_123 commented…
That part was so sad zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
IKR zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LaNerdGirl commented…
I'm crying zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 8xchristellax8 said…
nice chapter !!! :3
smile
Thank you...
this chapter... i like it. another!
mimillama123 commented…
anybody get the reference? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
hmmm
This looks soooooo abandonated
smile
No..it isn't :)
laugh
I'm sorry if this isnt as god as you expected, I swear the other half will be better :)

Annabeth POV
We had a fun date last night. Percy looked so good! I wonder what happened to Nico.
Percy walked into the room interrupting my thoughts.
“Good Morning.” He said.
“Good morning, Did you apologize to Nico…you did throw spaghetti at his face.” I reminded him.
“Yeah, I’m going to go do that now” he said making his way towards the door.
I can’t believe it he left without passing any of his stupid comments.
From the hall I heard him saying “You look good in shorts”
Of course, what could I expect from Percy Jackson.
I heard the door shut.

“Annabeth?” Thalia walked in.
“yeah?”
“Jay and I broke up…” she said looking down , I could tell she was on the verge of crying. I immediately ran and hugged her.
“He had to move” she said sadly
“I’m sorry” I said
She smiled sadly and then her face lit up “So how was your date?”
“It went well…”
“huh….you’re blushing” she said and before I could protest she dragged me towards the mirror.
“You can’t deny it”
I sighed.

“Well, I have to get ready to go to class” she said and made her way back to her dorm.
I too took my bag and was heading to class when Percy came to me , breathing heavily. It was apparent that he was running.
“Seaweed brain, what’s wrong with you?”
He explained to me what had happened. We had to tell the others.

---------Lunch Break---------
Thalia looked shocked.
“So you’re telling me that Nico was smiling for no reason” she asked for the third time.
“More like blushing-smiling” Percy corrected.
“I think he met someone” Piper suggested. It took everyone a while to let that thought sink in.
“Why would you think that?” asked Hazel
It was pretty obvious.

“Nico is a fairly good looking teenager, have any of you ever wondered why he hasn’t had a girlfriend before?” I pointed out.
Before anyone could answer that question, Nico joined us.
He gave out this really weird aura today.
No one said anything. Nico finished his lunch and got up when Thalia grabbed his hand and pulled him back to his seat.

“What happened yesterday ,Nico?” she asked in this sweet voice but then again her expression didn’t go with it.
“What do you mean?” he asked coolly.
Thalia crossed her arms and stood there staring at him. I could only imagine what he had been going through. After all her electric blue eyes could get pretty intimidating.
He just stared right back at her. The glaring contest went on for a while until Reyna finally spoke up.

“He’ll tell us if he wants to, besides it’s none of our business.”
“If you want to know that badly-” Nico started
“Yes!!!!” all of us said in unision.
He sat back down, Thalia looked surprised yet happy.
He explained to us what had happened.
“So who’s this girl?” Jason asked
“Her name is Erina, she’s 13.”
All of us turned to Hazel.

“Oh! She’s the pretty new girl” she finally said.
“I’d like to see her” Thalia said.
“What?! Why????” he asked
“It’s the first time you like a girl” she said
“I didn’t say I like her” he said, clearly blushing.
Everyone rolled their eyes.
“Fine.” He said

He made his way to the hall. We all followed him. We were in stealth mode, so I’m sure no one would notice a bunch of 10 strange teenagers roaming the halls. Wait- did I say 10? Yea that’s right, Travis and conner had joined us too, turns out they heard us talking about nico liking a girl and stuff.
Nico finally stopped. He started talking to this girl but none of us could see her face from this angle.

“Happy?” he asked
“We couldn’t see her face” said Conner
“Please go talk to her again” we all pleaded
“What?!”
Thalia took out a nail buffer and started buffing her nails. We all stared at her. An evil smile spread across her face.

“I could do this all day,” she said
“You don’t want us stalking her, do you?” She continued. He gulped. Once again, I gotta admit Thalia looked scary as hell.
Nico said nothing and started muttering something about Thalia being devils spawn or something.
This girl. She was really really really pretty, no denying that.
Their conversation went a little like this-

Nico: Hi
Erina: Hi
Erina: Why are those weird people following you?
He gulped
Nico: Wh-Which weird people?
She pointed right at me
Nico: I don’t know who they are
Erina: Oh

Percy unexpectedly went over there
“Hi, I’m Percy, Nico’s cousin” he said
Nico looked embarrassed. He clenched his fist and glared at percy
I immediately went there to stop Percy from saying something stupid. I literally dragged him outta there, she gave me these weird looks and I just smiled awkwardly dragging Percy with me.

“Why were they following you?” she turned towards Nico
“You see-“ he said
“They like to play this game with me called THE STALKING GAME” he said emphasizing the word stalking.
Thalia chuckled.

They talked for a couple of minutes, I didn’t bother eavesdropping anymore . Nico looked Happy and so did she.
Their conversation was over and then he turned towards us glaring at us. I could swear I saw a Black surrounding him.He took these huge steps making a thud everytime he walked. He looked like he was possessed
Everone shivered…maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
“Run for your lives” the stolls said and then we ran.

Syls_Gibbs commented…
i loved this chapter cx it was greatly detailed and comedical as well cx zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugarpalstar said…
Ok guys, I'm back. PLEEEEEEEEESE don't kill me for being gone so long!!!!!! 😬 I could tell u all of my lame excuses if u wanted me to, but well.... Anyways if u guys still want me to write then I will but I can't write as often.
hmmm
Where IS everybody?
I believe wildchild rids1 is now writing.
maybe you could co-write or something? i like both of your writing a lot, maybe you could work on it together?
sad
... Artemis? Wildchild?ANYBODY???
Somebody here?
cool
I'm gonna post 2morro ...have it all sorted out :)
well here we are 4 days later... lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SapLeigh said…
Hi I love the story! I made an account just to be notified, updated or something by this forum PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE :D
I upendo the enthusiasm...Welcome newbie :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
kiss
sorry about that unfortunately I will have to post a while later as I just found out that I'm nominated as School VC...gonna bebusy this week...I'm so excited...I'm really sorry once again I probably deserve an awrd for never posting on the day i say i will ...
It's ok I do it all the time and it helps when you are an awesome writer like you!
Day 132: We are still waiting for the chapter

Just kidding, take your time, it´s worth the waiting
hmmm
Hello? *echo: hello, hello, hello, hello...*

Somebody here? *somebody here?, somebody here?, somebody here?...*
hmmm
Well, good-bye story, I´ll miss you a lot.
smile
I'm so sorry once again...I will post the coming Sunday not this one but the one after that....btw I won the elections and I'm now school vice captain!!! Why am I posting so late ? It's because I have my FA this week ...once again I'm terribly sorry !!!
jason_fan73 commented…
Great! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^congrats! i went on a vacation... to... *cue scary font* (if only there was scary font) Wisconsin! for like 2 weeks.. we left on the 6th... there have been 7 posts since then... 6 are about how abandoned this forum is... so anyway. post soon!

Hey guys remember when GOLDEN1GIRL came back? Does anyone know where she is? Just wondering.
Wildchild post please
angelic
Hey guys! I'm afraid I have bad news for you....I'll be posting extremely rarely seeing that both my laptops have lost it and I have very very VERY less free time....I have tried posting the story twice (it was very long) but it just got deleted...I'm so sorry I had awesome things planned !!! If you don't mind me writing once in blue moon or so ...I'll write but if you want you can change the author (that was very hard for me to say) . I ffeel like this year has made me boring :'( ...I'm sorry ! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
That's ok wildchild we'll wait
angry
OMG, WHY isn't anyone here??? This place is abandoned!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cinnominbubble said…
//Fanpop's dead 38(
Rest in peace, beloved forum
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Syls_Gibbs said…
NO EVERYONE COME BACK ;-; PLEASE I NEED MORE CHAPTERS ;-; COME BACK ALL
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita son_of_Posiden said…
1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. .........3. say your crushes three times. 4. paste this to four other groups. ...If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. ......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PiperChase said…
I have just joined fanpop and I read this in 3 hours. We need a new author. I volunteer here's m chapter Tel me what you think.
Pipers POV.
"Oh my gods. Nico has a girlfriend. Thalia lost her boyfriend. All in the same day. Hazel Annabeth get Thalia I'll get Nicos girl. Let's meet her for real. Thalia also needs a distraction.". I walked over to dorm 117.5 ( yeah .5 because they're split dorms) and knocked on the door. "Erina right?" s she said why? "Are you dating Nico?" No he's just my friend. He helped me. What did you want? "Nothing" I texted Annabeth.
Thalias POV
I am absolutely, sad? Mad? Wait I've got it I'm all the above. I start to listen to "Never Grow Up" By Avril Lavigine. The song Travis got beaten up over. Truly a great song. When guess who happens to knock on my dorm Little Mrs. Hypocrite. For years she would go on about how she hated Percy Jackson then she goes and starts to date him. Don't get me started he is so adorable going out with her. She asked You ready? Yeah I guess. We leave.
Annabeths POV
As we order at Starbucks I get a text from Piper. They're not a thing. Meet@the movies. Find some cover. Hoping my idea would work I text Percy. We leave after we have the coffee.

4 comments and I finish the chapter. Do I continue? Tell me please.
Skipper27 commented…
nice! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cheese_123 commented…
Great! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
darkdevil19 commented…
Can u post now? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smirk
Sorry I didnt see your comment @darkdevil19 until today, My stubborn (soon to be murdered) phone thought it would be fun to prank me for the last week pretty much and not let me do anything. maybe its bad wifi? Anyways here you all go and same rule apply's but at least 3 different people, for four comments. Up to you if mine counts.

Annabeths POV
My idea must be beyond brilliant or else Thalia would kill me.
Percy you me date at the movies. PS bring the other guys its a really large double date.
I hit send and my service provider responds Sorry Message Could Not Sent Please Try-Again. I hit send four more times, it sends just as Thalia comes back with my coffee. What you doing Anna? she asks playfully, Oh wait it must be dream boat. Because all your friends are here.
Thalia did you forget Piper? She's not here? I ask.
No I just didn't think you were actually friends, well because she is, she is
She is a girl who could take Percy?
Yes! Wait no. Yes?
I glare at her and she seems to get the point, No One Can Take Percy From Me No One!
Thalias POV
Oh my God. Annabeth doesn't like Percy she must Love him. I wait until she takes us to the movies then I swipe her phone when she is not looking. I check the messages. They say... nothing. Well she must think I am as stupid as I think she is. twelve clicks later and I can read the message it said that the boys need to meet us at the movies and they said they"re fine with that. Nothing worth hiding, God she must be stupid.
Percys POV
I rush to get the guys and we leave to go to the movies. I message Annabeth that were coming.
Pipers POV
Annabeth tells me to go to the movies so I head there and I run into (literally) the guys. But mostly Jason.
darkdevil19 commented…
great post. i wonder what movie will they watch. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smirk
Okay so I am seriously ready to post the next chapter even though only one comment has been put. I"ll give you guys a sneek peek.For every comment you guys get a four sentence continue. The fourth gets chappie completly together. You all owe a thank-you to @darkdevil19. Posts count too. Once a day I'll post if I get comments or posts.

Annabeths POV
We wait outside the Theather for everyone. We got the tickets already just in case it sells out before they get here. I know its a child's movie but we will be watching *Frozen*. Percy keeps talking about a snowman. I want to see what he is talking about.
Fangirl521 commented…
I upendo how they are all in college, but they are going to watch Frozen... lol zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LaNerdGirl commented…
Do wewe wanna build a snowman zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Skipper27 said…
Yeah I think I'll post as well
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fangirl521 said…
Sounds good so far!! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chasingjackson said…
Oh goodie new post, its awesome so far.
big smile
Okay so here is the next chapter

Annabeths POV
We wait outside the Theater for everyone. We got the tickets already just in case it sells out before they get here. I know its a child's movie but we will be watching *Frozen*. Percy keeps talking about a snowman. I want to see what he is talking about.
When they get here the movie is about to start.We are about halfway through and Percy takes his arm from around me for some reason, and starts texting. Me being a good girlfriend I don't pry. Nico walks in 15 minutes after the movie starts.
When Nico walks in Percy stops texting. They nod to each other, Sup, and Nico sits. Percy puts his arm back around me. We finish the movie.
Walking back I overhear Percy and Nico talking about Ana and Elsa. Nico asks Percy who his favorite is.
Percy says Ana.
Why?
I think I love her.
Seriously.
Yes! I think one day I'll propose.
When?
Maybe a year from now.
Why wait, here is her address. Nico passes Percy a paper.
How about month after next.
Can I help you plan?
Deal.
By now I am kinda jealous, so I go to my dorm. I lock the door. I won't come out. I don't, even when Percy asks me to eat dinner with him.
Percys POV
She won't come out to eat dinner with me. My plan is working perfectly. I text Nico so we can get to work.

So I have an awesome suprise for all of you...
I took the liberty and made @Fangirl521 co-author. She has the next chapter.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fangirl521 said…
Alright everyone, as you probably saw I am the new co-author, so this is my first chapter! Hope you all like it!! :)

Annabeth’s POV
I cannot believe Percy said that. Even as a joke, he should not talk about ANYONE else that way-especially in front of me. I know it is stupid to get jealous of a movie-character, but I cannot help it. It reminds me of how Percy could just get someone else and leave me immediately. I need to talk to Thalia about this...
Thalia’s POV
Annabeth finds me the morning after Frozen, and she tells me about what Percy said about the movie character. I look at her like she is crazy, but she says “it just makes me think. He could leave me for someone else in an instant. What would you do if your boyfriend did this to you!?” I said “I would ignore it! THIS IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER FROM A MOVIE!” But then, I had an idea. I always thought her and Percy were not perfect, all the pranks, and how she hated him and all. It just does not seem natural. I was not even thinking, and I blurted out “break up with him.”
Percy’s POV
My plan is working! Now, I just need to wait for the right time. But there was only one problem with my plan. Annabeth seemed like she was really mad at me, for a joke! It is a fictional character, and I was talking about her! This is crazy! I want to fix it, but she is avoiding me. She locks her dormitory door, and she always runs out after classes now. What am I going to do?

p.s. sorry it's so short