Fairy Tail Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: And of course.... I kind of figured they wouldn't have.... So I wanted in..... And what do you know? Guess it's a good thing you 2 still act like idiots towards each other....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
Saora shook her head "So wanna hear about my mission?"

Lucy nodded "Yes please."
Zetsu: Yeah..... How did it go?
sora smiled and sat down. ""well the mission i was on was strange, it took only one day to complete but years to get there and back."
14 years old

Sora looked up at the large mansion, she had finaly made it. "whew, took me 5 years to get here." she mused to herself before making her way up the stairs. She knocked on the door to have it open by her touch.

She poke her head inside and slipped in,calling out for the owner. No answer, as soon as her whole body was inside the door slammed shut with a click. "What the!" She exclaimed turning and trying to open the door.

The handel wouldnt move, she took a deep breath before turning and explorine, other then a few randomly placed candels, it was dark. It started to thunder and lighting outside, casting earie shadows.
When lighting flashed Sora cried out, for in the split second of light, there was a shadow, but no one was there. "okay calm down!" Sora ordered herself, breathing n and out to calm her heart.

She reached a door and opened it, only to yelp when two chairs fell from the roof, when she looked up, everything but a few books and the chairs, were on the roof. "what the hell!" she exclaimed quickly running out and slamming the door.

After a few minutes of wandering around she found a key taped to the wall. "what the fu*k!" she exclamed pullng it off the wall and unlocking the door that she couldnt open before.

Whe nshe steped through the door, two beams that were attached to the walls tried to attack her and missed, before going back to there orignal spots, whe nshe shut the door the two painting that were layng on the ground started floating, making Sora let off a string of cusswords as she held her hand over her pounding heart.

"Kami no haha!Kuso ken Tamakake batāru!" she exclaimed stoping her foot as the paintings went on the roof. She opened the cubord that were in the room, before screaming as books fell from the celing, thankfully inside the cubard was the object she was sent to get, a jewelry box tied with a blue ribbion.

suddenly the cubbard closed, shoving Sora inside, when the doors opened the whole room was diffrent. She quietly slipped the box into her backpack before leaving the room.She walked down the hall and opened the window, this place was scary as hell and she was done. As soon as the bottom half of her body was out of the window.

a hollow,sorrow filled scream echoed off the walls, and a black shadow ran at her, everything it touched getting set ablaze, she lept at the last moment and watched at the house went up in flames, as she hit the ground with a roll.

Zetsu: Wow.....
Sora shook her head slowly, Natsu and gray were shaking in there seat. "yep, turns out the jewelry box was a fake though, but they still paid me for my deed in returning the ribbion, which was the thing they wanted all along, and they wouldnt say no for an answer anyways.."

"wow!" Lucy exclaimed "you must have been so brave."

Sora laughed "yea right, if i was brave, i wouldnt have screamed."
Zetsu: Well, my father told me....... A person can be brave..... When they're afraid...... So..... Honestly.... You're still brave either way....
"Yea your right." Sora smiled leaning back in her chair, only to have it knocked out from under her. "NATSU!
Zetsu: Now do you see why you're gonna go deaf again? Geez Natsu.... Once an idiot.... Always an idiot...
"shut up whats y-" Natsu's voice stopped but his mouth kept moving.
"that will shut him up for a bit." Sora grunted getting up from the flor.
"w-what did you do?" Lucy exclamed as Natsu jumped up and down in anger.
Zetsu: Using her magic, she can not only produce sound waves.... She can also cancel out other sounds.... It's very useful when being on a stealthy mission...
Sora smiled and blushed slightly.

"-really! wow!" Lucy exclaimed stars in her eyes.

"its no biggie, but it helps us out alot when NAtsu decides to be stupid and call out on a stelth mission. 'were comming for you'" Sora spoke in her best Natsu voice, which was an excact copy, so good in fact, it sounded like Natsu himself was standing behind Sora talking.
Zetsu: Oh yeah.... I also forgot to mention..... If there's a voice she knows in her head..... She can manipulate that voice as well...... She's used it as a prank tactic quite a few times....
Sora smiled and said in her best Erza voice. "Natsu! Gray!"

Both boys flinched then noticed it was Sora who spoke not Erza. "damit Sora." Gray cursed.
"Damit Sora" Sora mimicked.
Zetsu: Hehehe.... It's fun to watch...... Though....
Lucy sweat dropped while Sora and gray copied each other. "your so annoying!" Gray exclaimed throwing up his hands and walking away. "hehe, that was fun." Sora remarked in her own voice, rubbing the back of her head.
Zetsu: I'm glad to see you're having fun..... Especially since I hadn't seen you in so long....
Sora turned to Zetsu "open the bag." she nodded to the bag she tossed to him ealer. "I put my famous dobble chocolate chip cookies in there."
Zetsu: *He opened the bag* Amazing....
Sora laughed "well it's been 10 years, i figured you would like some."
Zetsu: *He ate one, he'd then sigh happily* Awesome....
Sora smiled, it was one of the rare times Zetsu would smile, or one of the times she would catch him. "glad you like them."
Zetsu: Thank you so much.....
"your welcome Zetsu." Sora replied.
Zetsu: *He continued eating*
Lisanna: Hey Zetsu, so I see you and Sora are still continuing where you left off.
Sora gasped and tackled Lisanna "omg! i thought you were dead!"
Zetsu: Trust me.... I was just as surprised as you......
Lisanna: Surprised? Try crying tears of joy....
Zetsu: Wha- *He blushed* I wasn't crying.... The wind kept getting in my eye.....
Lisanna: Not to mention.... As we talked, he kept telling me, "Lisanna, I miss Sora.... When is she gonna come back? She should hurry up and come back."
Sora turned red. "it's probably just cause he wanted my famous cookies." she remarked trying to brush it off.

"yea right, every time you came up, or something related to you, he was like, 'where's Sora? when is she comming back? is she okay?" Natsu butted in.
Zetsu: *He'd hit Natsu over his head* Shut up you idiot....
"owwww,Zetsu!" Natsu complained. "why did you do that."

Sora turned bright red, this guys were idiots..but she had to love them.
Zetsu: Because you don't know how to shut up.... I should make Sora just tune you out again.....
Erza: Well, there was more he had to say....
Lisanna: Every time he was in a pinch.... You always came up....."I'll stay alive for her! I'll stay alive for Sora!!! Because I want to be with her forever."
Zetsu: When did that ever come up?!!
Lisanna: Your last battle with Zancrow, which you still didn't win....
Zetsu: ......
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Sora's eyes grew wide.

"hey are you okay?" Happy questioned landing on her head.
"i'm fine, nothing to worry about." Sora replied.
"then why is your face red?"
"SHUT UP CAT!"
Zetsu: .... *His eyes changed after Zancrow had been brought up* Zancrow....
"uh oh." Natsu muttered "you did it now."
"Who did what?" Sora asked as she held Happy by the tail.
"She said the name!" Happy remarked
Lisanna: Zetsu....
Zetsu: *He clenched his fists* Unless you think you have a chance of defeating him.... Then don't even talk to me...
Erza: .....
Zetsu: *He began walking*
Erza: *She came in front of Zetsu* Zetsu....
Zetsu: Get out of my way Erza.... This doesn't concern you!
Erza: *She grabbed his shirt* Why don't you stop acting like a brat?
Zetsu: Get your hands off of me!
"zetsu!" Sora barked. "Calm down!" she put her hands on her hips. "there is no reason to be so rude to a fellow member of Fairy Tail."
Lisanna: No..... That's not Zetsu..... It's his inner demon...
"you think i dont know that Lisanna.." Sora spoke calmly. "i've delt with this before...i just have to remember how.."
Zetsu: ..... *He'd clear his mind* Alright....
Erza: Zetsu?
Zetsu: Listen.... I'm sorry.... It's just that whenever I think about Zancrow.... It just triggers the demon inside of me...
Sora smiled "its fine Zetsu, i know how you feel." She glared at Natsu before continuing. " someday you will beat him,."

"yea Sora's right Zetsu!" Lucy exclaimed jumping up and down.
Zetsu: ..... *He'd look at his hand, he'd be down to his knees on the ground* [What is this power making me become..... I'm becoming a monster......]
Sora walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Zetsu..are you going to be okay?"
Zetsu: *He zoned back into reality* Y-Yeah.... *He got back up* I'm gonna be alright...
Sora's face fell. "are you sure? you seem kinda out of it today."
Zetsu: Yeah....
*In his inner world*
???: Zetsu..... You've yet to truly embrace your power.... Embrace it..... Only then will you learn to control it.... You must go to the ancient Kagamine ruins... Only there will everything come to light.
Sora shook he slightly, "hey, your spacing out again."
Zetsu: *He'd open his eyes* There's somewhere I have to go.... If I'm to truly be one with this power..... I must head to the Kagamine ruins....
Sora blinked. "really?" she stood up straight. "would you care if i came along?"
Zetsu: I wouldn't mind at all.... Actually.... I wanted to show you the family ruins for a long time now....
Sora smiled "great, i just gotta do something real quick." she dropped her sword and sprinted out the door.