Game of Thrones And Now My Rewatch Begins: Post-Series Rewatch Commentary

DarkSarcasm posted on May 21, 2019 at 12:28AM
Anyone doing a post-series rewatch?

I am and I kinda wanted a place to ramble about it, sooo welcome to the rewatch forum. =P

Feel free to join in with your own rewatch thoughts, progress updates, or cool things you notice this time around!
 Anyone doing a post-series rewatch? I am and I kinda wanted a place to ramble about it, sooo wel
last edited on May 25, 2019 at 07:01PM

Game of Thrones 271 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 271

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
I have now been rambling to myself for 3 pages and 4 seasons.

One of the main purposes of this rewatch is gathering answers for the link, which I plan on finally posting as soon as I remember who's who and what's what. If you're bored enough to be in this forum, maybe try that one. =P
Ranty-cat commented…
I have a feeling wewe won't stop until wewe get the black medal =p zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
DarkSarcasm commented…
Pretty sure foramu contributions don't count towards medals. =P zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ranty-cat commented…
Oh, no! What a bummer! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
DarkSarcasm commented…
*shrug* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
5x01. Brienne, quit bein' mean to Podrick the Human Puppy.
 5x01. Brienne, quit bein' mean to Podrick the Human Puppy.
Shout-out to that boyfriend Dany forgot about. XD
 Shout-out to that boyfriend Dany forgot about. XD
5x02. I have no memory of Brienne's first meeting with Sansa, or the chase that followed, but I enjoyed them both. A lot. XD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 5x02. I have no memory of Brienne's first meeting with Sansa, au the chase that followed, but I enjoy
Braavos and Dorne in the same season?? Seven hells.

I'm liking this vicious wench a little more this time around.
 Braavos and Dorne in the same season?? Seven hells. I'm liking this vicious wench a little zaidi t
"When the people rose in revolt against him your father set their towns and castles aflame. He murdered sons in front of their fathers. He burned men alive with wildfire and laughed as they screamed, and his efforts to stamp out dissent led to rebellion that killed every Targaryen except two."
"I'm not my father."
"No, Your Grace, thank the gods. But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved. And each time, it made him feel powerful and right until the very end."
 "When the people rose in revolt against him your father set their towns and castles aflame. He murder
I didn't remember this scene either, where Shireen teaches Gilly how to read. I believe this is the season where I gave up. Then I found out that Theon escaped and went home, so I binged it and jumped back in. S5 is kinda like watching for the first time.
 I didn't remember this scene either, where Shireen teaches Gilly how to read. I believe this is the
ATTAGIRL
 ATTAGIRL
"How's your lady love, Slayer?
"Her name is Gilly. Ser Slynt knows her quite well. They cowered together in the larder during the battle for the Wall. A wildling girl, a baby, and Lord Janos. I found him there after the battle was over.
In a puddle of his own making."

This scene was incredible. XD
 "How's your lady love, Slayer? "Her name is Gilly. Ser Slynt knows her quite well. They cowered toge
5x03. "Can we bring you anything to eat or drink? I wish we had some wine for you. It's a bit early in the day for us."
Margaery liked to live dangerously. XD
 5x03. "Can we bring wewe anything to eat au drink? I wish we had some wine for you. It's a bit early i
""Brienne the Beauty" they called me. Great joke. And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive. A great lumbering beast. I tried to run away, but Renly Baratheon took me in his arms. "Don't let them see your tears," he told me. "They're nasty little shits and nasty little shits aren't worth crying over. " He danced with me and none of the other boys could say a word. Renly was the king's brother after all." D'=
 ""Brienne the Beauty" they called me. Great joke. And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive. A grea
no no no no no no no no
 no no no no no no no no
5x04. Religious zealots, Sand Snakes, and the snatching of Loras Tyrell. Not a fan.

I did like the Stannis/Shireen scene, though.
 5x04. Religious zealots, Sand Snakes, and the snatching of Loras Tyrell. Not a fan. I did like t
5x05. Uhhhh remember when Ser Barristan the Boring died and Daenerys got pissed and let her locked-up dragons roast a dude from in whatever boring city she was occupying at the time?
 5x05. Uhhhh remember when Ser Barristan the Boring died and Daenerys got pissed and let her locked-u
vagos commented…
i dont understand something about daenerys is she really the darkness from the prophecy because i dont remember when jon snow died tbh the "When" azor ahai will be reborn when the darkness comes near right? could it be that jon snow got resurrected because she was near? i dont really remember but she looks dark, like darkness. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
5x06. "I am Sansa Stark of Winterfell. This is my home. And you can't frighten me."
Your clocks are ticking, Bolton bastard and crazy whore.
 5x06. "I am Sansa Stark of Winterfell. This is my home. And wewe can't frighten me." Your clocks are
5x07. Didn't want that ^ to be the last thing I watched before bed, so on we march to "It can always be worse."
I love how surprised Cersei is when the tables turn. In what universe does Lancel, voted Altar Boy of the Year, not snitch on her? Guess she was so busy screwing over the Tyrells that she forgot about her own transgressions. XD
 I upendo how surprised Cersei is when the tables turn. In what universe does Lancel, voted Altar Boy o
5x08. "Remove Ser Jorah from the city." It is at this point that I would like to announce that I am Done With Daenerys.
 5x08. "Remove Ser Jorah from the city." It is at this point that I would like to announce that I am
I may have forgotten a lot about S5, but I did not forget Karsi. And how they made us fall in love with this bad-ass Wildling woman, and then ripped her away from us. Immediately.
 I may have forgotten a lot about S5, but I did not forget Karsi. And how they made us fall in upendo w
5x09. It's This Episode. >.<
 5x09. It's This Episode. >.<
5x10. "I'm Brienne of Tarth, motherfucker."
 5x10. "I'm Brienne of Tarth, motherfucker."
Ranty-cat commented…
Lol zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
FLY AND BE FREE, MY BABIES
 FLY AND BE FREE, MY BABIES
Brown eyes. ✓
 Brown eyes. ✓
LOL who remembers this extraooooordinary line of dialogue? XD
 LOL who remembers this extraooooordinary line of dialogue? XD
crows: "For the watch."
me:
 crows: "For the watch." me:
Ranty-cat commented…
Sem zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
6x01. I quit for a season or two while it was originally airing, and this is the scene that made me come back. There's this cloud of dread that's been over me since the end of S2, and it finally lifted when they escaped in the last episode. I'll probably slow down the marathon a bit now that I can actually enjoy it a little instead of just trying to get it over with. #WereOuttaTheWoodsWereOuttaTheDark
 6x01. I quit for a season au two while it was originally airing, and this is the scene that made me
6x02. Wildlings to the rescue! =D
 6x02. Wildlings to the rescue! =D
"I'm friends with your mother. I'm here to help. Don't eat the help." XD
 "I'm Marafiki with your mother. I'm here to help. Don't eat the help." XD
"It's a boy." "It's a dog treat."
 "It's a boy." "It's a dog treat."
"Where will you go?" "Home." *CRIES, BUT HAPPILY THIS TIME*
 "Where will wewe go?" "Home." *CRIES, BUT HAPPILY THIS TIME*
YOUUU SHALL NOT PASSSSS

"I am the storm, brother. The first storm and the last. And you're in my way."
 YOUUU SHALL NOT PASSSSS "I am the storm, brother. The first storm and the last. And you're in my w
Good riddance, Balon.
 Good riddance, Balon.
Even after what she did to Shireen, I was unable to hate Melisandre. (Selyse was a different story.) To believe in something so deeply and to have it let you down... I was so heartbroken for her. (Some of this can probably be attributed to the Carice attachment I'd developed over the last few seasons, but still.)

And to have DAVOS, who's distrusted and undermined her and her stupid fire god since they met, to be the one to say he believes she can save Jon? Incredible.
 Even after what she did to Shireen, I was unable to hate Melisandre. (Selyse was a different story.)
6x03. Adios, bitchachos.
 6x03. Adios, bitchachos.
6x04. =,D
 6x04. =,D
"He broke me. He broke me into a thousand pieces."
Me too, Squid Baby. Me too.
 "He broke me. He broke me into a thousand pieces." Me too, Squid Baby. Me too.
The Battle of the Bastards is coming, and I am SO READY.
 The Battle of the Bastards is coming, and I am SO READY.
6x05. I have no memory of this Sansa/Littlefinger confrontation and it is a shame because it was all kinds of intense. And makes a lot of later stuff that I *do* remember make more sense. Good job, brain.
 6x05. I have no memory of this Sansa/Littlefinger confrontation and it is a shame because it was all
MY PEOPLE. This episode earns favorite status simply because it contains the Queensmoot.
 MY PEOPLE. This episode earns inayopendelewa status simply because it contains the Queensmoot.
I love that I'm free to love Euron now. I couldn't do it when I thought he was gonna kill my other Squid Babies but now that I know what happens, I am free to fully enjoy this delightful little psychopath. =D
 I upendo that I'm free to upendo Euron now. I couldn't do it when I thought he was gonna kill my other S
LOL forever.
 LOL forever.
"Hi, I'm Jorah Mormont, and I am eternally fucked and not in the good way."
 "Hi, I'm Jorah Mormont, and I am eternally fucked and not in the good way."
"Varys has never been touched" Mmmmmkay.
 "Varys has never been touched" Mmmmmkay.
Ranty-cat commented…
Kek zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
6x06. What did poor Meera Reed ever do to deserve this BS?
 6x06. What did poor Meera Reed ever do to deserve this BS?
Ranty-cat commented…
She represents the current situation of the fans. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I eagerly await the roasting of Old Man Tarly.
 I eagerly await the roasting of Old Man Tarly.
6x07. Any of you cocksuckers watching the fucking Deadwood movie this week?
 6x07. Any of wewe cocksuckers watching the fucking Deadwood movie this week?
Ranty-cat commented…
😂 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
He's a kinder, gentler, hungrier Hound.
 He's a kinder, gentler, hungrier Hound.
"Fuck justice, then. We'll get revenge."
 "Fuck justice, then. We'll get revenge."
6x08.
"Where will you go?
"Essos is east and Westeros is west. But what's west of Westeros?"
"I don't know."
"Nobody does. That's where all the maps stop. The edge of the world, maybe. I'd like to see that."
 6x08. "Where will wewe go? "Essos is east and Westeros is west. But what's west of Westeros?" "I d
Ranty-cat commented…
Ah, the foreshadowing! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I quite enjoyed this reunion.
 I quite enjoyed this reunion.