Game of Thrones And Now My Rewatch Begins: Post-Series Rewatch Commentary

DarkSarcasm posted on May 21, 2019 at 12:28AM
Anyone doing a post-series rewatch?

I am and I kinda wanted a place to ramble about it, sooo welcome to the rewatch forum. =P

Feel free to join in with your own rewatch thoughts, progress updates, or cool things you notice this time around!
 Anyone doing a post-series rewatch? I am and I kinda wanted a place to ramble about it, sooo wel
last edited on May 25, 2019 at 07:01PM

Game of Thrones 271 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 271

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
"I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass."
 "I once walked into a brothel with a asali and a jackass."
RIP, only Tully who was worth half a damn.
 RIP, only Tully who was worth half a damn.
6x09. "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."
 6x09. "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."
This seemed like a really good idea at the time, but like... the Ironborn have to give up their way of life. Which is what they've rebelled for on multiple occasions. They have to remain part of the Seven Kingdoms. Which means Yara will not be Queen. You need to work on your negotiating skills, Yara.

"Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands. We ask you to give them back."
"And that's all?"
"We'd like you to help us murder an uncle or two who don't think a woman's fit to rule."
"Reasonable."
"What if everyone starts demanding their independence?"
"She's not demanding, she's asking. The others are free to ask as well."
"Our fathers were evil men, all of us here. They left the world worse than they found it. We're not going to do that. We're going to leave the world better than we found it. You will support my claim as queen of the Seven Kingdoms and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms. No more reaving, roving, raiding, or raping."
"That's our way of life."
"No more."
 This seemed like a really good idea at the time, but like... the Ironborn have to give up their way o
that look tho
 that look tho
IT BEGINS
 IT BEGINS
Part of me thinks he got off too easy, but the other part is too busy cackling maniacally to worry about it.
 Part of me thinks he got off too easy, but the other part is too busy cackling maniacally to worry ab
6x10. He's still gonna be prettier than you after you mutilate him, you religious nutjobs.
 6x10. He's still gonna be prettier than wewe after wewe mutilate him, wewe religious nutjobs.
Ranty-cat commented…
lololo zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ah. Beardy Boyfriend was left behind to oversee the cities she also dumped on her quest for total world domination.
 Ah. Beardy Boyfriend was left behind to oversee the cities she also dumped on her quest for total wo
The King in the North! And the 10 year old girl who shamed a whole room of grown-ass men into submission!
 The King in the North! And the 10 mwaka old girl who shamed a whole room of grown-ass men into submiss
7x01. A Girl has begun the Final Season.
 7x01. A Girl has begun the Final Season.
"How do I know you're really Bran Stark?"
*says creepy things*
"Yeah, ok, come on in."
 "How do I know you're really Bran Stark?" *says creepy things* "Yeah, ok, come on in."
"Here I am, with a thousand ships and two good hands." XD
 "Here I am, with a thousand ships and two good hands." XD
"You're a lucky man." THEY WERE SO CUTE GOT, HOW COULD YOU
 "You're a lucky man." THEY WERE SO CUTE GOT, HOW COULD wewe
I'm really liking Beric this time around. And enjoying The Hound's time with the Brotherhood.
 I'm really liking Beric this time around. And enjoying The Hound's time with the Brotherhood.
7x02. "You're not here to be queen of the ashes." "No." ORLY

Also, she kinda hated Varys from the beginning. Even though he just got her Dorne & Highgarden.
 7x02. "You're not here to be Queen of the ashes." "No." ORLY Also, she kinda hated Varys from the
My feelings about Sam grew much more favorable once he saved Jorah. Hop to it, son.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 My feelings about Sam grew much zaidi favorable once he saved Jorah. Hop to it, son.
Olenna: "You're a dragon. Be a dragon."
 Olenna: "You're a dragon. Be a dragon."
"You are not dying today, Ser Jorah." <3
 "You are not dying today, Ser Jorah." <3
"The Boltons are dead. Jon Snow came down from Castle Black with a wildling army and won the Battle of the Bastards. He's King of the North now." A GIRL IS GOING HOME
 "The Boltons are dead. Jon Snow came down from ngome Black with a wildling army and won the Battle
Dragon STONE sits on a mountain of dragon GLASS? =O
 Dragon STONE sits on a mountain of dragon GLASS? =O
"You're abandoning your people! You're abandoning your home!"
"I'm leaving both in good hands."
"Whose?"
"Yours."
"...k, cool, have a nice trip bro."
 "You're abandoning your people! You're abandoning your home!" "I'm leaving both in good hands." "Wh
hoe don't do it XD
 jembe, hoe don't do it XD
NYMERIA
 NYMERIA
I do not miss the Sand Snakes. I don't remember them being this annoying in the books.
 I do not miss the Sand Snakes. I don't remember them being this annoying in the books.
Yup, 'Stormborn' goes in the favorite episode pile, despite its slow start.
 Yup, 'Stormborn' goes in the inayopendelewa episode pile, despite its slow start.
7x03. "I was born on the Island of Naath."
"Ah. I hear it's beautiful down there. Palm trees and butterflies."

According to link, "Greyworm & the Unsullied are headed to Naath, home to disease-ridden butterflies that cause victims to sweat blood & their flesh to fall off their bones within days of arriving. Every single group that has tried to settle the island has perished and only the locals are immune."
 7x03. "I was born on the Island of Naath." "Ah. I hear it's beautiful down there. Palm trees and but
"I have to die in this strange country, just like you." Look guys, a prophecy that came true without any conspiracy theories or last-minute gender adjustments!
 "I have to die in this strange country, just like you." Look guys, a prophecy that came true without
"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains."
"...this is Jon Snow. He's King in the North." XD
 "You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron kiti cha enzi
"But you haven't stormed King's Landing. Why not? The only reason I can see is you don't want to kill thousands of innocent people. It's the fastest way to win the war, but you won't do it, which means, at the very least, you're better than Cersei." ahahahaha
 "But wewe haven't stormed King's Landing. Why not? The only reason I can see is wewe don't want to kill
#thismotherfucker XD
 #thismotherfucker XD
"Hey sis, remember that beautiful dress that got ripped off you on your wedding day?" No wonder Sansa wouldn't let the North be ruled by this creeper.
 "Hey sis, remember that beautiful dress that got ripped off wewe on your wedding day?" No wonder Sansa
"Tarly! How dare you cure this man!"
Jorah's looking pretty dang healthy for someone who's just had an entire torso's worth of skin peeled off.
 "Tarly! How dare wewe cure this man!" Jorah's looking pretty dang healthy for someone who's just had
"Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me." #GangstaGrandma
 "Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me." #GangstaGrandma
7x04.
"There is still the question of my prize."
"That's a lot of money I just gave you."
"It's not a castle. How about that one? It's available."
"You don't want Highgarden."
"I beg to differ."

Totally forgot about this. XD
 7x04. "There is still the swali of my prize." "That's a lot of money I just gave you." "It's n
"You don't need me anymore."
"No. I don't."
*pushes bird-boy into fire*

I bet Meera Reed wouldn't have "aye'd" this thing into power.
 "You don't need me anymore." "No. I don't." *pushes bird-boy into fire* I bet Meera Reed wouldn
"I know where she is."
Right in the feels.
 "I know where she is." Right in the feels.
when your bodyguard cheats on you with your little sister
 when your bodyguard cheats on wewe with your little sister
This is one of those wish-I-could-reach-into-the-screen moments.
*picks up Jon, drops him in sand 50 ft away*
 This is one of those wish-I-could-reach-into-the-screen moments. *picks up Jon, drops him in sand 50
The sound of incoming Dothraki horde. My god.
I couldn't find a decent cap of it, but when the riders stand to attack, that is the most badass thing any army in GOT has ever done.
 The sound of incoming Dothraki horde. My god. I couldn't find a decent cap, herufi kubwa of it, but when the ride
Well that was close.
 Well that was close.
7x05. They alive, dammit. link
 7x05. They alive, dammit. [url=https://media1.tenor.com/images/5848a283bc9e3bcb00fc2e3b9f2b1612/teno
"I know what Cersei has told you. That I've come to destroy your cities, burn down your homes, murder you, and orphan your children. That's Cersei Lannister, not me. I'm not here to murder, and all I want to destroy is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world. I offer you a choice-- bend the knee and join me. Together, we will leave the world a better place than we found it. Or refuse and die."
 "I know what Cersei has told you. That I've come to destroy your cities, burn down your homes, murder
Whatchu lookin' at, Snow?
 Whatchu lookin' at, Snow?
Sam, please hurry up and get the F outta Oldtown and away from these useless old twats.
 Sam, please hurry up and get the F outta Oldtown and away from these useless old twats.
Were they genuinely arguing here, or was this all part of the Littlefinger setup? I forget.
 Were they genuinely arguing here, au was this all part of the Littlefinger setup? I forget.
"I've got my own business in King's Landing." At least Davos had the foresight to get Gendry out before Daenerys torched the place. I love how he's so ready to roll. XD
 "I've got my own business in King's Landing." At least Davos had the foresight to get Gendry out befo
"This is Gendry."
"He'll do."
 "This is Gendry." "He'll do."
"You're a lot leaner."
"And you're a lot shorter."
It's a real shame that these two didn't get a chance to be BFFs.
 "You're a lot leaner." "And you're a lot shorter." It's a real shame that these two didn't get a ch
I cannot tell you how freakin' excited I am about all these fuckers coming together, I have been waiting to get to this episode again for SO LONG, LET'S GO WESTEROSI SUICIDE SQUAD
 I cannot tell wewe how freakin' excited I am about all these fuckers coming together, I have been wait