Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*pads after him nodding to the other cats*
Crowtail

mhmm i can just picture it now nice and hard right? *chuckles and looks up at the other two toms* and look who is here!
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks around and the others* I don't like the looks of this. -Featherwing

*pulls his brother over to lay next to him* Hushpool and Skyheart are being gross! -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes* Nuh uh! -Hushpool
what a shocker! *says blandly and settles down besides featherwing*
Crowtail

yet some how you are the tom that won my brothers heart WOW!
Skyheart
That's because I'm charming. And I don't go around flaunting our love life the way you two do. -Blackpelt

We don't flaunt! -Hushpool

Pfft. *barely holds in his laughter* -Featherwing
yea we are just fun! unlike you!
Skyheart

*chuckles and sniffs at the pile*
Crowtail
Oh fuuuun. I see. *rolls his eyes* So I'm not fun? *washes his paws* I think your brother would disagree with that. -Blackpelt

*raises an eyebrow then looks at Skyheart* -Hushpool

This is gonna be interesting. *mumbles to Crowtail and picks up the robin* -Featherwing
oh please a twig in winter would get that tom off since no cat ever wants to touch him besides you *snorts*
Skyheart

*purrs and nips him* hope you are sharing
Crowtail
*narrows his eyes* No one else better touch him but me. Trust me though, your brother definitely needs a nice long rub down to get anywhere near started. -Blackpelt

Of course, my love. *tugs on his ear a bit* -Featherwing
*gags* gosh that sounds like torture for eyes!
Skyheart

*lets out a low purr*
Crowtail
Maybe for a tasteless cat like you. *purrs and lays his head on his paw* Everything about him is so stunning. When he's his usual fierce self and when he's that cute little angel. He's always cute though. Especially when he's feeling good. -Blackpelt

You feel tense. *rubs his shoulders with a paw and tugs on his scruff slightly* Your muscles are all bound up. -Featherwing
*purrs at his touch* give me a nice back rub then..*lays his head on his paws*
Crowtail

my brother a cute angel now thats something I've never heard! *looks confused and looks at his mate* he called you tasteless by the way.
Skyheart
Oh he can be. Such a strong love..-Blackpelt

I heard. *flicks her ear* I chose to ignore it because I'm hungry. *eats* -Hushpool

*moves over him and rubs his paws up and down Crowtail's back* Just relax. *licks his the back of is neck to his ear* -Featherwing
*sticks his tongue out and looks over at Featherwing and Crowtail* go somewhere private for that you two!
Skyheart

*purrs at the rubs*
Crowtail
For once I agree with Skyheart. Warriors den is that way. *flicks his tail toward the den* -Blackpelt

It's just a back rub. *nips Crowtail's neck and keeps rubbing, dragging his paws down his flanks then up his back* Besides, that's rich coming from you Skyheart. -Featherwing

*shrugs* I agree with Fluffy. *glances at Skyheart and purrs* -Hushpool
or the forest is that way! *flicks towards the entrance of camp cuffs Hushpool lightly* thats mainly your fault!
Skyheart

*purrs* maybe we should take this some where else Featherwing.
Crowtail
*gets off him, wrapping his tail around his neck lightly and tugs* Come here. *pads out of camp, brushing under Crowtail's chin with his tail* -Featherwing

How is it my fault?! I'm not the only one you've been getting a hard on for! *flicks her tail after Featherwing* -Hushpool

Okaaaaay. *gets to his paws* That's my que to leave as well. *heads off to the warriors den* -Blackpelt
*pouts* thats because you made me!
Skyheart

*purrs getting up and follows after him* whats this all about?
Crowtail
I made you do it once. *raises an eye at him* The rest of the time was your own doing. *nips his whiskers playfully* -Hushpool

I just...want to see something. Lay down again. *moves him down on his stomach then gets back on top of him, rubbing his paws all around his body* -Featherwing
W-what are you doing? *squirms*
Crowtail

i say twice! *noses her*
Skyheart
*looks at him doubtfully* You were out there for a long time today. You sure about that? -Hushpool

Just trying to see what you like. *licks his neck and keep rubbing him* -Featherwing
o-oh..*relaxes and shivers when he rubs against his chest*
Crowtail

we were only training my dear *nips her paw*
Skyheart
Mmhmm. *tugs on his ear* Not sure how much I believe that. *smirks slightly* -Hushpool

*rolls him over onto his back and licks and nips at his chest* -Featherwing
h-hey ease up there lil guy! *wraps his paws around him*
Crowtail

hmmm what are you trying to say then? *smirks and nips get again*
Skyheart
I think you did him. *Bites his scruff* -Hushpool

*bites onto his neck lightly and thrusts him* I might not be as muscular as you want. *thrusts again* But I can still work to give you the maximum pleasure you want. -Featherwing
*clings to him tightly a bit surprised* F-feartherwing whats gotten into y-you?!
Crowtail

*grins* maybe i did maybe i didn't i might have taught him a few things to. *laughs*
Skyheart
That's both concerning and intriguing. *licks his muzzle* I didn't get to watch this time. Something tells me you went a little gentle on him. He seemed to be walking fine. -Hushpool

It's just you. *licks his cheek, wrapping his paws around him to rub his back**nips his neck softly and keeps thrusting him harder and harder* I want to give you the same pleasure you give me. *licks his chin* I honestly don't care how muscular I am yet. I'm working on in. But, I still want to give it to you. One way or another. -Featherwing
thought i would give him a nice break *snickers at him* are you upset? hmmm?
Skyheart

*grins letting out a light moan and nuzzles him* well you have a lot of work to do then.
Crowtail
I'm a little ticked I didn't get to see you take him nice and slow. -Hushpool

*narrows his eyes a bit* I'm willing to work you until you tap out. Even if it takes me a few goes. I'm going to keep going and going. *grabs his hips and pulls him closer, thrusting harder* -Featherwing
*groans into his fur feeling hot* i-im looking forward to it!
Crowtail

trust me it wasn't that interesting *mutters* he was pleading to stop though
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes slightly* Well of course. Fluffy is a good, obedient little pet. I bet he told you that you were breaking the rules of the agreement. -Hushpool

As am I. *pushes deep into him, tugging on his neck a little* So, tell me...*moves his paw all around his mate's body* Where can I play with you to make you really moan? If you don't tell me now...*licks his ear, his breath warm and his voice quiet* I'll have to search myself very VERY slowly. -Featherwing
*squirms underneath him in pleasure* T-the ear...tug on my ear..
Crowtail

*nods* yea and i was like my gosh such a rule follower!
Skyheart
*purrs* Who knows. Maybe we're pulling them to the dark side. *laughs* Crowtail did ask me today if the next time you and Featherwing go at it he could join in watching. -Hushpool

Oh? *nips his ear and tugs softly, teasing him* Like this? *tugs more, the power behind the tugging increasing slightly each time* Or should I tease your ear just as hard as I'm doing you here? *thrusts him hard, pushing in deep* -Featherwing
*lets out a small cry of pleasure* Y-YES!
Crowtail

*coughs laughing* sheesh we are taking them! *thinks* maybe ill have to think about it *grins at her*
Skyheart
Oh you'll think about it? *purrs and washes his fur* -Hushpool

*groans softly into his ear* I love hearing you moan like this. Let me hear more. *licks his other ear lightly then tugs a little harder and thrusts him faster* -Featherwing
•lets out another moan feeling himself throb against him and bites lightly onto his scuff•
Crowtail

•lays his head down• mmmhmmm ill think
Skyheart
*licks his head* You do that. *nuzzles him then continues eat* -Hushpool

*moans when he bites there and finishes inside him* I can tell we've only done this once before. *rolls him onto his stomach and thrusts again hard**leans down and tugs back on his ear* You're really tight. It feels so good. -Featherwing
•blushes• w-well that's becuase I'm always on t-top! And at least finish me off before you turn me around you oof!
Crowtail

•purrs watching her• so what did you do while I was out with the runt?
Skyheart
I napped and then went on a border patrol with Crowtail. He's a little worried that the group of cats that took Blackpelt, Scorchstar and Featherwing will end up coming back. -Hushpool

Maybe I want to tease you. *licks his ear, reaching around to rub him in the lower area softly* -Featherwing
•purrs and lets out a loud groan• if you tease me to much then I'll have to finish off myself! •leans his head back•
Crowtail

•nods• ah yea that would cause some trouble
Skyheart
Obviously. *finishes eating* We really don't need a fight to happen when we're heading into leaf-bare. -Hushpool

*rubs him more and thrusts all the way into him* We wouldn't want that would we? *nips his ear* -Featherwing
•nods• injuries are harder to heal and kits are harder to take care of •gives her a looks• how is that while carrying kits thing going?
Skyheart

•moans releasing and huffs• y-yea..•purrs•
Crowtail
I'm feeling a little heavier. Plus I'm hungry. Like ALWAYS hungry. -Hushpool

*thrusts more then releases into him again**licks his cheek before moving off him* You do feel really good. -Featherwing
Mhmm...•lays his head on his paws purring• so what was that all about anyways?
Skyheart

•laughs• well that's new!
Skyheart
*narrows her eyes* I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. *purrs and cuffs his muzzle playfully* -Hushpool

*lays down in front of him* Just wanted to give you something a little different. Something a little closer to that desire of yours. *licks from his cheek to his ear and tugs lightly**purrs and nuzzles his forehead* Like I said, I'm getting there. -Featherwing
•purrs and sighs• you know you don't have to do all of this for me...
Crowtail

Grins and ducks away• well it's your fault for carrying those kits you know you had to be the nice cat! Now my mates body has been ruined! •rolls over dramatically•
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes* Oh puh-lease! At the rate we were going I could have been carrying your kits soon had we kept it up. -Hushpool

*puts his paw under his chin* Crowtail, I love you. I'm doing all this because I want to make you feel good. I want to give you everything. But...I'm getting stronger because I want to. I want to be able to take care of myself. If I can't even fight for myself how could I ever expect to be able to fight for you or our kits. *touches noses with him* I'm doing this for us. You, me and our future family. -Featherwing
I love you two..I just want to make sure that you aren't just doing this for me..•purrs nuzzling him• thoooough you do need some more practice to please me •grins at him• maybe I'll teach you a few things
Crowtail

How do you know you won't be having my kits instead! •puffs out•
Skyheart
I love you two..I just want to make sure that you aren't just doing this for me..•purrs nuzzling him• thoooough you do need some more practice to please me •grins at him• maybe I'll teach you a few things
Crowtail

How do you know you won't be having my kits instead! •puffs out•
Skyheart
Don't ask me how, but I can just tell. *smiles a little nervously* I wouldn't mind yours being next though. -Hushpool

*purrs* I wouldn't mind you showing me a few things. However, with all those moans, cute as they were, I would say I did a pretty good job. *tugs on his ear and smirks* -Featherwing
Are you trying to drop me hints? •raises an eye•
Skyheart

•purrs and nips his neck• I will say I will take what I can get!
Crowtail