Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Let's go to the lake. *shrugs a bit* I know it isn't far, but we can go to the forest next. -Darkpaw

Brownnut, the clan would never look down on your sister or those kits. We've dealt with so much in the past...*looks down at his paws* I will do it....but can I ask you one thing before I give my official word? -Scorchstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Sure Scorchstar -Brownnut
*looks at him and smiles a little, though it was a smile tainted with sadness**he already knew the answer to his question,but why not ask, not like he didn't know how to handle rejection* I'd never have a chance with you, would I? -Scorchstar
I don't think so Stripes... *he only called him that when he wanted to keep things light and friendly* but I respect you and if you help my sister I'll forever be grateful to you... -Brownnut
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*nods in understanding* You have my word, I will look after those kits as if they truly were my own. And your sister. I'll come to check on you all later. I just...*sighs* I'll just be right back. *heads off to the leader's den and sits in his nest* Yarrowleaf...I know I'm doing the right thing and I want to do this. I want those kits to have a mother and father. I want to be there for my friends. But my heart...it hurts...I won't find a love like we had...but I don't want to be alone forever...-Scorchstar
*suddenly a glittering figure appeared in front of him a beautiful she-cat with golden fur and a familiar face* Hello Scorchstar its good to see you again *the she-cat was Morningrise Tigerfang's first mate and love along with being an apprentice with him* -Morningrise
*jumps a little, not expecting to actually see anyone* Morningrise! *smiles* It's good to see you too. Looking as lovely as ever. *frowns slightly* I'm sorry if I'm speaking too much to StarClan. -Scorchstar
No of course not...I was just listening to your plight and decided to come down and offer friendly advice... *sits besides him still smelling as sweet as she used to* You say you won't find a love like you and yarrowleaf had...but maybe that's a good thing...he was the love of your life and you had a great time while it lasted and when you join him in StarClan that love can live again...but maybe for the rest of the time you're here maybe you'll find a different kind of love... -Morningrise
*sits with her* Do you mean loving, if she has them, Sheepfluff's kits? Because I know I will. Honestly, I've always wanted to be a father. I never thought I'd get the chance. -Scorchstar
Well, I also know that Sheepfluff cares for you more than you think...I think she might even love you...I know you could never love her like yarrowleaf but maybe you could love her and her kits in a romantic way... -Morningrise
*looks more than a little doubtful* I love her as a friend, but anything beyond that...I don't know. *clears his throat, feeling awkward with what he was going to say* I could never find any... physical attraction to her. I know that. *shakes his head* But I know that isn't what love is all about. *looks at her* To tell you the truth...I'm afraid. Getting closer to her would bring her siblings closer to me as well. I'm afraid I'll get too close for my own good and I'll...-Scorchstar
I know you could never find physical attraction I know your attracted to her brother more...what are you afraid of? -Morningrise
I'm afraid of exactly that. My attraction to him. I find both his personality and his appearance..very appealing. *sighs heavily and rubs his face with his paw, feeling irritated with himself* You probably know I have a history of falling in love with someone who would never love me back. Probably because I'm such a mouse-brain. -Scorchstar
It's just attraction its a base instinct I understand how that could happen to a cat...but you know you were able to find love after Tigerfang...maybe you'll find love being a father having a new life...and who knows maybe later in your life you'll find a tom to love you too...you have nine lives now you'll be on earth for awhile longer...I don't think you should despair... -Morningrise
*nods slowly* Thank you, Morningrise. Your wisdom even surpasses your beauty. *smiles* When you return to StarClan please tell Yarrowleaf just how much I love him. He may already know...but please. Just make sure. *looks up toward the cave ceiling* He will always be the love of my life. -Scorchstar
*nuzzles his cheek sweetly* He knows...he wishes you the best Scorchstar and so do I *smiles* thank you for all the compliments as well you've always been sweet. And tell Tigerfang his new mate is precious I wish them all the happiness in the world *smiles and fades away her sweet scent still filled the den* -Morningrise
*smiles and nods* I will. Thank you so much. *leaves his den and goes back to the medicine cat den* -Scorchstar
*sleeps quietly in the den* -Sheepfluff
*pads over to Brownnut* Has she been sleeping soundly? *whispers so as to not wake her* -Scorchstar
Yea she has *whispers* I've been making sure there isn't any problems when she sleeps. With a head injury can't be too careful -Brownnut
*nods* She'll need rest and should definitely be taking herbs at least once a day to help not only heal her wounds, but help her system recover from the blood loss...*glances over at her* And if she needs someone to talk to I know just the cat. She may or may not start to remember things and that can be very traumatic. -Scorchstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*growls* you are just the worst you know that? *leans his head back*
Skyheart

*nods and pads after them*
Sunpaw

Featherwiiinng you were suppose to be giving me a back rub! *whines*
Crowtail
What cat is that Stripes? -Brownnut
I know you mean the best. *smirks and nips at his chin, brushing their pelts together* -Hushpool

*rolls eyes in amusement**pads back over to Crowtail and moves over him, rubbing his back and neck again* So demanding. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

*stretches out in his nest* -Blackpelt

*pads to the lake and looks at his brother and Flaxenpaw* Wanna swim? -Darkpaw

Featherwing. He went through something very similar. I was there with him and I know the pain he felt. He has been doing so much better though. He could definitely help her. -Scorchstar
That might be good *nods* well whenever he has time I'm sure she'll appreciate the company -Brownnut
I'll talk to him when she wakes up. *gets to his paws* I'll leave the two of you be. *starts heading out* -Scorchstar
*starts to blink her eyes open* you guys been there the whole time? *mumbles* -Sheepfluff
*turns back and pads over to her nest* For the most part. Brownnut hasn't left your side. *purrs slightly* How are you feeling? Are you hungry? -Scorchstar
*shakes his pelt* I'm fine its to cold for me *purrs and paws at the water*
Sunpaw

*growls pulling her closer* nope the worst!
Skyheart

*purrs happily* well i had you giving me a back rub first you know
Crowtail
*tugs on his ear* How would you punish me then? -Hushpool

I know I know. *licks his head and keeps rubbing his back, twinning their tails* -Featherwing

*pads into the shallows, the water just past his paws* I like it. -Darkpaw
Swimming is only for really hot greenleaf days. I'm with Sunpaw on this one I'd rather stay dry *smiles* -Flaxenpaw
Yea a juicy squirrel would be nice *says as she sits up a little slowly* -Sheepfluff
Oh all right. *comes out of the water* Lets just go into the forest then. -Darkpaw

Take it easy. I'll bring you one. *goes to the fresh kill pile then comes back with a squirrel**sets it at her paws* There you go. And the apprentices brought you water. *pushes the moss to her* -Scorchstar
Perfect *laps up the water and eats a squirrel her fur was no longer stained and white again she looked better just a little tattered* -Sheepfluff

You guys have any places to get a view of the forest? -Flaxenpaw
*thinks then nods* I know the perfect place! *goes back toward camp**moves away from the entrance to the side of the cave that sloped up into a grassy hill**goes to the top and sits next to the stream that fell into the waterfall**looks out over the forest* -Darkpaw

I'm glad you're okay, Sheepfluff. You had Brownnut and I worried half to death. -Scorchstar
*chuckles when flaxenpaw takes his side* yea a walk sounds nice
Sunpaw

well first off we would have to have another pride fight so i can smack that smirk of your face *rubs against her*
Skyheart

*purrs loudly* magic paws i say
Crowtial
*wraps her paws around his neck* And after that? *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

You really think so? *rubs his flanks and leans down over him to lick his forehead* -Featherwing
I'll recover I'm hardy *says as she continues to eat she was really hungry* -Sheepfluff

*follows Darkpaw up the hil and sits beside him looking over the forest* wow this is so cool Darkpaw! Look theres the waterfall *smiles* -Flaxenpaw
Just be careful not to get too close to the edge. The pool for the waterfall isn't very deep to fall into. And I'm sure the next patrol would be a little shocked to walk out of camp to see a body. *looks at his brother immediately, realizing too late how weird it was to say that* -Darkpaw

I'm glad. *pats her back with his tail* -Scorchstar
hmmmm lets see *nips her neck* i dont know what do you think i would do?
Skyheart

*chuckles* eh could use a little work
Crowtail

*follows after them and looks around* this is cool!
Sunpaw
Yea I'd imagine *says as she steps a step back* -Flaxenpaw
*lays down on top of him completely* I don't know for sure. You're pretty unpredictable. *smirks* -Hushpool

Oh really? *licks his ear softly* -Featherwing

B-But yea. You can see pretty much the entire forest. *looks out again* And the other territories. -Darkpaw
So when did Yellowblaze say I'd be better? -Sheepfluff

What other territories are there? -Flaxenpaw
*laughs* yes really
Crowtail

*growls* YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!
Skyheart

*looks over the edge*
Sunpaw
A lot. There's ReedClan and GoldenClan closest to us. *flicks his tail toward the mountains further off* MountainClan and they border closely with PantherClan. BranchClan isn't far from us. And there are probably a lot of other clans out there. Those are the only others I know. *looks at his brother* Careful. -Darkpaw

It's going to take some time, but it won't even be a moon before you're completely healed. -Scorchstar
*nuzzles him then gets up* Oh I'm so sorry. *says slyly and flicks his nose with her tail* -Hushpool

*tugs on his ear* Be nice. *rubs his shoulders* -Featherwing
Do you ever see the other clans? -Flaxenpaw

That's good news at least -Sheepfluff
*narrows his and pounces on her pinning her down on her stomach* you think you can just walk away after that?
Skyheart

*nods* i am
Sunpaw

*chuckles and purrs loudly* fine fine.
Crowtail
*turns back to Flaxenpaw* Sometimes stuff happens and we do. But clans typically keep to themselves. They used to have gatherings but we don't do that anymore for some reason. -Darkpaw

*wraps his tail around her shoulders* Are you okay? -Scorchstar

*purrs* I thought so. You need to be gentle with me though, remember? -Hushpool

*rubs his neck and chest* -Featherwing
probably because no one get along. *says still looking over the edge*
Sunpaw

*sighs happily* you can stop if you want you know
Crowtail

*mutters* gentle this gentle that *grumbles and gives her a thrust*
Skyheart