Penguins of Madagascar Group Project Time!

Penguinangel posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 01:27AM
So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we could make one giant thing (dontcha love ma vocab? XD) that every single one of us helped with? Kinda like a big collage of PoMness and fan...ness. Something that when it's done, we can say that our fandom made this for PoM! :D

Here's how it'll work. I'll take one big white picture with a PoM pic of some sort in the middle. I'll divide it into quarters, and two will stay here, two will go to the Fans of PoM spot for them to decorate.

Every fan here will have a turn to add something to the picture: sign your name, doodle a penguin, even glitter glue the outline! Be creative! Just make sure that you don't hog the whole thing or you'll have to re-do it. And you can't put a border along any of the inside edges either. After you have your turn, just post the editted picture here in this forum and the next fan will take thier turn. I'll try to form a list of who goes when so we can be somewhat organized.

Once every fan has had their turn, I'll take all four pieces and put them back together, forming one big picture! :D

If you're wondering how you're going to add to the picture, there's a few different ways.

1) You could edit it on the computer with whatever program you have.

2) You can print out the picture at home, add your part, and scan it back onto the computer.

3) ONLY IF YOU CAN'T DO OPTION 1 AND DO NOT HAVE A SCANNER, you can print out at home add your part, and take a picture with a camera to upload. There will be a designated corner for camera pictures, since it may make the picture look a little off.

If you can't do any of those, then please, have a friend sign your name, or have them add something special for you! I don't want anyone left out, even if you can't do anything personally.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR PART INTO THE PICTURE UNTIL IT IS YOUR TURN ON THE LISTS BELLOW

Corner 1 (Upper Left):
quasomeness**
27Kowalski**
D-Angel**
Gumball17**
penguinlover13**
Matchmaker11**
hotsnowsels
EppofangirlXD*
carsfan

Corner 2 (Bottom Right)
SJF**
theWOLFPACK15**
Internetgirl123*
Ruth**
ImAnEasel**
Mostar**
Penguinangel**
RockOnPoM**
cattoy10**
last edited on Feb 20, 2012 at 05:49PM

Penguins of Madagascar 136 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 136

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Penguinangel said…
So what do you guys think. Is it doable?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xDark_Angelx said…
I love your ideas for this club, P-Angel; they're really interesting, and a nice way to have this club have something to do. Sounds fun, too! I totally think this could be great. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita penguinlover13 said…
smile
Awesomeness. That's all I have to say.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita quasomeness said…
I am vice president Quasomeness, and I approve of this plan! FTW!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EppofangirlXD said…
big smile
Sounds great (though not too original). Hope it works out and doesn't get too messy or mixed up. Then after this project, we should do another project!

Anyways, I like it, so put me on that list! XD
Cool, so that makes 5 people... I'll try to spread the word through meebo or something. XD

In the meantime, it's first come, first serve, so you guys are top of the lists! ^^ I'll post them at the top of the forum.

Aaand, here's the first corner, upper right.
 Cool, so that makes 5 people... I'll try to spread the word through meebo au something. XD In the
smile
Put my name. I might have distorted it slightly, but I don't think it's much.
 Put my name. I might have distorted it slightly, but I don't think it's much.
Question-I'm both a fan of this and Fans of POM. So I only put my name on the pictures in this forum, or both?
Eppo: Uh, sure? XD

penguinlover13: Just on one. It'll all be one big picture in the end, so you don't need your name on there twice.
smile
^ That's what I thought. Thanks! :)
I hope this is alright. I didn't really 'doodle' the picture (couldn't anyway), and instead I googled it. But I'm certain I left enough space Quasome and Eppo, so it's not too big. :P
 I hope this is alright. I didn't really 'doodle' the picture (couldn't anyway), and instead I googled
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita egel_0507 said…
smile
Cool! Can I join?
 Cool! Can I join?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SJF_Penguin2 said…
Interesting idea. Add me to the queue and I'll try to think of something worthwhile to add in the meantime.
That's decent size, maybe a little smaller would be nice, since I'm not sure how many people we'll be getting.

Also, please wait your turn before you do your part. I want to divide it as evenly as possible between the two parts, and there's less chance for a mess-up if everyone follows the order of the list at the top. It's not gonna kill you to wait a day or two if you have to. ^^ The next people to do thier parts should be SJF on the bottom corner, and quasomeness and Eppofangirl on the top, unless they say otherwise.

Here's the bottom corner
 That's decent size, maybe a little smaller would be nice, since I'm not sure how many people we'll be
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 27Kowalski said…
wink
Can I join? :)
I love your idea! Add me to the list and i'll try to do my best for this project. :D
You're added! ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 27Kowalski said…
big smile
^Thanks! :) Well i have a saint-like patience (like Skipper xD) so i can wait 1 or 2 days.^^
I wanna see it finished :D It'll be awesome! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ImAnEasel said…
smile
Great idea! :D Can I join? If I can't do any of the three ways, who can I ask to do something for me?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SJF_Penguin2 said…
Some may have seen, either here or on deviantART, the "painting" I have that was made by the painted feet of a penguin. I decided to isolate one of the footprints to use for my contribution.
 Some may have seen, either here au on deviantART, the "painting" I have that was made kwa the painted
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita InternetGirl123 said…
I would love to do this! I don't know if I can at this exact moment, though, because my computer isn't cooparating, but add me to the list! (I'd be fine with going last. I just can't go right now)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ruthc93 said…
I swear, Angel, I'm so glad to have you on this spot. You make it much more interesting, and your ideas are beyond awesome. You can count me in, my friend.

PS- On another note, I noticed that you call me "ruthc", Angel. Like how you prefer to be called Angel, "Ruth" would be just fine with me. X3
SJF: I remember you posting that picture. Really cool idea for your addition. :)

Internetgirl: Alright, well you're added onto the bottom corner. Just let me know when you're able to add your part, and I'll just keep you last on the list until then.

Ruth: Thanks! And Ruth it is. ^^ You're on bottom corner.
@Angel: Thanks. X3

@ImAnEasel: I'd be happy to do it for you, since I'm next in line anyway. What do you want to add to the pic?

BTW: Is it alright if I posted about this on the Wall so that more people will know about it?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ok, I can add my part now. My signature is so lame and uncreative. :P
Ruth: Sure! I want as many people as possible to know about this. I was debating over posting something myself anyway. XD

Internetgirl: Uh, hate to point this out, but you spelled your name wrong. ^^' You may want to re-do that.
See how stupid I am? Gah. Thank you for pointing that out! I'll delete that... :/

Don't worry about it, everyone makes typos. :)
sad
True. And I made another one. I forgot the smiley! Gah! Okay. It's perfect this time. I checked three times.
 True. And I made another one. I forgot the smiley! Gah! Okay. It's perfect this time. I checked three
@Angel: The wall post is up! Hopefully more people will know about this now.

And now that InternetGirl123 had done her part, you might want to change the order on the list. I still have to wait for ImAnEasel to reply, though. X3
tongue
Has quasomeness done it yet? :O

No, I don't see it...

So... I'll wait more. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cattoy10 said…
big smile
That is an awesome idea
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cattoy10 said…
smile
can i draw something too????
i would like to try.
There, I changed up the order on the lists a bit. People who already went are now at the bottom.

Ruth: Awesome! You can go ahead and do your section now since you'll probably be doing ImAnEasel's too.

Eppo: Sorry about the wait. I'll message him later to make sure he knows we're waiting on him.

cattoy: Yup! You just need to wait for Ruth and ImAnEasel's parts. :)
This is my edit. I thought I would use this old compuer-ish font.

I've made the changes so that the pic is smaller.
 This is my edit. I thought I would use this old compuer-ish font. I've made the changes so that th
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita carsfan said…
smile
Hey! That sounds fun! Can I join?
quasomeness: Maybe just a teensy bit smaller would be nice, if you don't mind re-doing it.

carsfan: Yup, you'll be on the top corner.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theWOLFPACK15 said…
smile
Cool! May I join in on this? :)
^Sure can! You're on the bottom corner. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theWOLFPACK15 said…
smile
Got the Lineart from Flamewolf-Anime. And colored it myself. They said I can use it as long I give them credit and show them how it looks so I plan on doing that. ^^ They're suppose to be the penguins, well three of them.
 Got the Lineart from Flamewolf-Anime. And colored it myself. They alisema I can use it as long I give th
I know a lot more people are joining in on this so, P-Angel, if you would like me to make my picture smaller (because I admit, I believe it's slightly larger than I anticipated, but I didn't say anything anyway) for the others, I will. Just saying.
WOLFPACK: Awesome! I always love wolfized penguins. ^^

D-Angel: Yeah, if you can edit it without messing with anyone else's parts, then that would be a good idea. We really don't want to run out of room for anyone.
@Angel I changed the pic up above so that my part is smaller. I didn't re-upload the actual comment; just the pic in the comment.

@EppofangirlXD I'm sorry I held you back with the pic.
@quasomeness: No problem! I was just curious. Now, I wonder, is it ready for me to sign my name now...?
P-Angel: No problem at all. :) Here's the new edit.
 P-Angel: No problem at all. :) Here's the new edit.
Thanks, guys, looks great! ^^ You can go ahead and do your part now Eppo. XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RockOnPoM said…
smile
Cool! Can I join?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mostar1219 said…
smile
i'll try to join
^^You'll both be on the bottom corner. :) Just make sure you wait until the fans in front of you on the list go first.
smile
okay... here's mine. We didn't just have to sign our name, we could be creative too, right? Because I added some colorful bubbles to it, but I can remove them if you don't want them. :P
 okay... here's mine. We didn't just have to sign our name, we could be creative too, right? Because
Bubbles are good. X3 I think it looks really sweet! I was actually beginning to wonder if anyone would do any creative-like things.

The only thing with them as a background is I think there should be a few bubbles leading into one of the connecting pieces, so it doesn't look too wierd only on the one corner. Maybe stretching all the way across diagonally would work... But you don't need to worry about that quite yet. It's easier for everyone else I think to post on a blank white sheet, depending on how they're adding.