Boys and girls of every age ... wouldn't wewe like to see something strange? Of course wewe would! Let's see how much wewe remember from that strangest and most enchanting of movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Taken from Disney Insider.
1) Which of these is not one of Oogie’s trick-or-treaters?
2) Who do the trick-or-treaters mistakenly kidnap?
A) The Easter Bunny
B) Uncle Sam
3) Which of these gifts does Santa Jack NOT
A) A vicious bata decoy
B) A carnivorous krisimasi wreath
C) A monstrous nutcracker
4) When Santa asks Oogie “What are wewe going to do?”, what is the reply?
A) That hoo doo that I do so well
B) I’m going to do the best I can
C) I’m going to doo be doo be do
5) What does the Mayor of Halloween Town wear as a tie pin?
A) A spider
B) A bat
C) A skull
6) What does Oogie Boogie roll on the dice that upsets him?
B) Snake Eyes
7) What does the Halloween Town sax player call Jack?
A) Bone Daddy
B) pumpkin, boga Dude
C) Creepy Cat
8) What does Sally put in the mad doctor’s supu to make him sleep?
A) Graveyard dust
B) Frog’s breath
C) Deadly nightshade
9) In “This Is Halloween,” which lyric references Oogie Boogie?
A) The thing lurking under your bed
B) The shadow on the moon at night
C) The wind running through your hair
10) Who provided Jack’s imba voice?
A) Chris Sarandon
B) Tim Burton
C) Danny Elfman
11) According to Jack’s song, where is he known?
A) Throughout England and France
B) In Kentucky
C) In every city and every nation
12) What shape is Zero’s tombstone?
A) A pumpkin
B) A bone
C) A doghouse
13) What krisimasi gift does Santa give the citizens of Halloween Town?
B) A krisimasi tree
Scroll down to see how wewe did! Answers:
1) C – The terrible trio are Lock, Shock, and Barrel.
2) A – Jack must apologize and return the sungura, hare to his rightful holiday.
3) C – We especially upendo the monster wreath.
4) B – Fortunately, Oogie’s best is no match for Jack, Sally, and Santa Claus.
5) A – Accessory au pet? It’s both!
6) B – Snake Eyes is an unlucky throw — and Oogie is about to get VERY unlucky.
7) A – Even in Halloween Town, jazz musicians have hip lingo.
8) C — There’s frog’s breath in there too — but it’s the deadly nightshade that knocks him out.
9) B — We see a shadow on the moon that looks frightfully familiar.
10) C — Chris Sarandon voiced Jack’s dialogue, but composer Danny Elfman sang for him.
11) A — Did wewe have to hum the song to remember this lyric?
12) C — Zero’s resting place is perfect for a pup.
13) C – Jack and Sally get to share a white Christmas.