We All Role Play RP Brainstorm foramu

Mutaliation posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 03:58AM
It works so great on the Heroes of Olympus RP club, then why not put one here. Basically this is here for the same reason as the other forum, but this can be for a lot more RPs (maybe). And if this club is not in use for RP brainstorming, then we can just talk or whatever. :P

We All Role Play 161 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 161

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Spikegilfer1997 said…
Maybe this is their revenge for me always cracking my knuckles?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blaze_of_Ares said…
So we each have two character, one a criminal and the other part of a FBI group of agents trying to catch them
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rogue475 said…
you don't have to have two characters,the main characters would be the thieves, the FBI thing is more of a personal addition.
I see, cool. I know this is to far in the rp, but what if we really get caught and try to prison break lol
Cracking knuckles isn't the sound of cracking bones, it is the sound of air being release at a high-speed. Whodathunkit?
Rogue475 commented…
strange? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
I thought so. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
whoda what?
Who would have thought.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nicolicious said…
It's the same with every crack in your body. Just bubbles of air being popped.
Correct.
Well, we learn something new everyday
Compeletly off topic, must be fun Spike
You know it.
Apparently it's really bad though.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
From a certain point of view.
I guess.
but it does feels good
Quite.
so any new rp to discuss?
I made/am making a character sheet thingy to prevent overpoweredness.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita axemnas said…
Hey. I did this rp on another site based in the Harry Potter Universe and I was wondering if anyone'd be interested.

One idea takes place a few years after the battle at Hogwarts though in this alternate universe the dark lord won and continuing his reign. The death eaters no longer have to hide that fact they can do whatever they want with an exception of what the dark lord said. The rebels have either died, been captured and being tortured, joined the dark lord, acting neutral, being a full out rebel or a rebel that is disguised as a neutral party.

The other idea is based in the HP universe but, it takes place in America at the Salem school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We could come up with some sort of plot but, it'd give us full creative control on characters and the design of the school and its grounds. I was thinking of having a modern Salem witch trial situation happening somewhere along the way then there's also other plot ideas...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mutaliation said…
I don't read Harry Potter so I abstain.
"I don't X, Y or Z so this is not worth my time"
Well I don't know much about the HP universe so I don't see how I could be helpful, all I know is that owls carry letters, Voldemort is bad, and Ron is kind of a derp.
Kay so I take it i should just put these ideas to rest and try them elsewhere...

Another idea I had was a sort of dark ages type of zombie apocalypse...
That might work with most of the people here, I say go for it.
I've always wondered why people don't do medieval zombie apocalypses.
Cause it's so crazy, that it just might work. :P
I always fall back on the idea of Greek gods however. So that could be a problem.
That does seem like the one thing that brought all these RPs to come to existence.
Alright I have two ideas for it one is the basic medieval setting with a zombie apocalypse.

my second idea I got from a dream. There were these guys that were all friends for life. Anyways one day a zombie apocalypse breaks out while their at school and they learn that they were the reencarnated. King Arthur and the knights of the round table. Taking up the traditional weapons Arthur obviously picking up Excaliber, etc.
One of those on their own sounds like a good RP, but putting them together seems a bit cluttered, when you mentioned medieval zombie apocalypse, I thought it was like some alternate timeline where, well a medieval zombie apocalypse took place.
Yep.
Yeah, I hadn't really thought of persuing the second idea anyways just thought I'd bring it up for thoughts
I think Rogue will be sad when more people check on that then his day-z based Rp.
Haha.
DAGGERFALL REPRESENT, HELL YEAH!! Can't decide to go Breton or Redguard. Oh, fast fact. Breton's are the whitest people in the elder scrolls games and there are crackers called "Breton"
There is also a dog species called Breton. My profile pic is the dude from the Alliances trailer for Elder Scrolls Online.
The daggerfall breton, yes.
The really cool one. Am I the only one with a hatred for High Elves? They annoy me.
People have said he makes Ezio Auditore look like a scared kitten.
Yeah, apart from their racial ability I like nothing about them. Redguards have the stamina equivalent.
Redguards are amazing. What I really like though are Wood Elves. Check out this place, it's Valenwood.
 Redguards are amazing. What I really like though are Wood Elves. Check out this place, it's Valenwood
Morrowwind landscape is probably my favorite to be seen so far.
Yeah, but nothing can beat jumping off waterfalls in Skyrim. I'm replaying Oblivion with a Nord. Don't know why.
As much as it was designed for a mechanical point of view I like the fog skyrim has on consoles. Basically the fog and the mountains. Which was your favorite city in skyrim?
Riften I think, but just cause there was the Theives Guild. From a beauty point of view I really like Whiterun and how it over looks the Tundra, Morthal does too.
I liked Riften because of the mixing with the water, but it didn't seem to do enough of it. Markarth was pretty good but I'd probably side with Windhelm
My favorite is... Solitude. (Random appearance I know...)
I like solitude but all that really stands out to me is the peak and the bottom. (Because city design mixed with natural formations is intriguing.) I'm watching a morrowind let's play and the area's are certainly more varied. So far the best I've seen is a hollow out shell of a giant mud crab.
Did you know there is only two snow elves you ever meet in Skyrim, and one of them is a vampire?
Yep. Not counting the blind ones, naturally.