Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I get my dad to keep money for me! I'm a terrible saver, always spending money on the kids. So if it was handy to me i'd just spend it! Although i do put a bit away every week for the holiday and Xmas fund!
< Having a much needed coffee!
v In Silent Night, Ziva asked Tony if he ever regretted not having a wife and kids around Xmas time! Do you think this was a hint or was she regretting how her life was at that point? Or was she just worried about Tony and how he was feeling around his ex's husband??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Maybe she was just curious? And perhaps if he does want to have a wife and kids....it'd be her and he'd want to have kids with her? [I am not thinking clearly; I apologize.]
< Listening to Shiny Toy Guns.
V From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how intense would Obsession be, with Tony being captivated by this woman, and let's say, Ziva witnessing all this?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I'm going to say 7. But who knows? Maybe Ausiello was trying to cause havoc amongst the fans and it will hardly be anything at all.
< Just got up and looking at Tiva videos on YouTube.
v Do you have a Tiva playlist on your iTunes?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^I don't have a playlist called a Tiva playlist, but I do have a lot of songs that remind me of Tiva, many of which I heard on Tiva videos.
< Nothing much.. Happy Easter all!
v Do you watch Seasons 3-7 significantly more than you watch Seasons 1-2, or do you watch them about the same?
^ Yeah, I usually do watch Season 3-7 more. But I do still watch S1 - 2, just not as much.
< Happy Easter!
v Most disturbing thing you've seen?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Any type of accident really... but a couple Thanksgiving ago me & my family were driving to someone's house in the morning when we passed a barracade of cops on one side of the road... as we passed there was a white sheet laid over a person (you could still see the feet). Later we found out a teenage girl had been a victim of a hit & run. =[ That was very disturbing to me and churns my stomach everytime I think about it.
< Trying to get myself better. Happy Easter to all!
v Do you like dressing up?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
heart
***Happy Easter to all of you!

^Er...not really. I just prefer casual stuff-jeans, shirt, shoes, and I'm ready!

< Nothing.

v Have you ever just read a book and just started crying after you finished it/during the book?

I just started bawling when I finished The Lovely Bones. I was fine while reading everything, but the second I finished the last word, I just started crying! That book was so SAD!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 ***Happy Easter to all of you! ^Er...not really. I just prefer casual stuff-jeans, shirt, shoes, an
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Plenilunio said…
**Happy Easter to you too!

^ Not really. I've never cried with a book, movie, song or TV show. But I swear my heart is not made of stone!
< Writing fanfiction. It's fun to write Vance getting pwned by Gibbs.
v Coffee, tea or none?
^ Tea. I use to absolutely deteste it, but then I found the wonders of sugar and now I love it! xD
< Sorting out my profile :)
v Are you a romcom or action type of person, in terms of films?
heart
^Um...romance. I'm just a sucker for them! But if someone gives me a film with both combined, I'll just go crazy!!

<Nothing.

v What are your top 5 television couples?

1. McAbby
2. Mondler (Monica/Chandler)-Friends
3. Tiva
4. Seddie (Samantha AKA Sam/Freddie)-iCarly
5. Er....I haven't gotten this far. = P I have couples I like, but not enough to make the list. = D
heart
**Janie- I just got done reading the Lovely Bones last week and you are right it was a sad book. I was surprised by quite a few things in it though & was quite sad when they didn't catch the guy at the end.**

^ 1. Tiva (NCIS - duh!)
2. Booth & Brennan (Bones)
3. McAbby (NCIS - duh!)
4. Morgan & Garcia (CM)
5. ???
< Getting ready to watch more CM.
v If Tiva is your top couple, why them over all the other couples you ship? What makes them so different?
heart
^Well, they're not my favorite couple, but I do like them because, well...the chemistry! You can't deny it, and you can just tell that they will happen!
But as for my TOP couple-McAbby-I like them because of all the sweet moments they have, because their moments seem so...precious, in a way. I love the jealousy moments and how through everything, they still manage to be best friends. = )

< About to sleep.

v What was something-book, movie, tv show-that surprised you-it was different than you thought it would be? Also, was it good or bad?

Mine, once again, would be the Lovely Bones. Definitely NOT what I thought it would be. I thought that it would take place just in a few months, and that they would catch the killer, and everything. I so didn't expect what really happened...but it was SO much better. = ) I'm aching to see the movie now. = )
^ That movie Julie and Julia-I thought it would be boring and awful but it actually was really good.
< Bed <yawn>
v I just watched Jeapardy again. How do you think Tony would react differently if Ziva got into the same situation now?
heart
*Janie my friend told me the movie to the Lovely Bones was horrible & the book was way better. B/c after the book I wanted to see the movie too.*

^ I don't know that he would react that much more different, maybe a little more gently.
< Working, feeling a bit better but not 100%
v While Ziva was in Somalia do you think that she thought anyone would try to save her or did she just accept that she wasn't going to live through it?
^ By the way she acted, I think she just accepted that she was going to die.
< Watching Mutany on the Buses.
v How neat are you?
^ I go between extreme neatness and my own brand of really organized disorder.
< Reading
v What if. . .(extreme stretch here) Tony is extra interested in the missing woman because he is bothered by the memory of Ziva being kidnapped?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
^ I think that is a good thought, but I really don't know.
< Bored
v What did you think, when you saw Ziva playing with Amira; Frank's granddaughter; in "Outlaws and Inlaws"?
heart
^ I adored seeing her play with Amira, just about broke my heart (in a good way). She's so good with children & over the seasons her maternal instict has gotten stronger. =]
< Work.
v Do you think Ziva has spoken with her father since the email saying she was no longer going to be Mossad?
^ I doubt it.
< Watching videos on YT.
v Favourite word?
^ Verdammt. The english translation for it is damn.
< Watching iCarly with my sister and reading "Catch me if you can". Great fanfiction <3
v Favourite subject in school?
heart
**Really? I know that the books are nothing compared to the movies, but I heard that the Lovely Bones movie was surprisingly good.

^English! <3

<I feel so tired..............

v What character is getting on your nerves this season, if any?

No character is getting on my nerves, but I know people are getting annoyed by McGee 'cuz he's standing up for himself...I rather like that, though. =P
^ The main characters are good, but I don't like MA Hart. I don't know why.
< Watching Futurama
v Favourite movie?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ A Walk in the Clouds.
< The usual.
v If Tony and Ziva were to date characters from other shows, who would you pair them with?
^ I'd pair Tony with Angela from Bones, no idea why. And Ziva.... I'll get back to you, there's only a certain type of man that can handle her. xD
< Watching Tiva videos. What else? xD
v Who do you think you talk to more from this site? As in Fanpop?
heart
^ Joyce & you (Dani) are my main contacts.
< Work.
v Do you think that the producers if they ever read are stuff would think we were all crazy? lol
heart
^ Maybe, xD. But I think it is a compliment too, because so they know that we really like their show.
< Reading "Catch me if you can"
v Do you think the writers read the fansites?
Michi and I answered at the same time.

^ Even if they did think we were crazy, they must think we're pretty imaginative considering that they've used some of our ideas xD
^ Yes, I do. :)
< Same.
v Do you ever think love is like it is in the movies?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ Not really. Love is much more than you can get into a movie or in television.
< The same
v Do you sometimes cry when you read a sad book or watch a sad movie?
heart
^Yup.

< Nothing.

v Do you think that the actors ever read things like fanfiction/fanpop and go, "...woah." ??? (LOL not like that, exactly, but that they read it.)
^I don't know about the NCIS actors or writers, but it happens in other fandoms, so why not?
< Feeling exhausted. Kickboxing was particularly tough today!
v If you could meet only one person from the NCIS cast, who would it be?
heart
^ Only 1? Eek... umm.... Mark Harmon.
< NCIS
v Favorite Ziva fighting scene?
smile
^Um...the scene where she said, "I'm not just a killer anymore, I'm an investigator.

< Nothing..

v Okay, you guys probably don't watch iCarly, but I want to write a fanfiction about them... It'll be those "What if" moments-alternate endings type of thing.

Like, say, in an episode (iSpeed Date), what would have happened if Carly had left early and Sam had came and saw Freddie all alone? Or what if she had barged in on them dancing? And I would write what I think would have happened.

Now, the thing is, I have a lot of different ideas.

Should I just write it where the readers vote on what idea they want or just write all my ideas?

Like, I say this on the first chapter:

iSpeed date:

Multiple Ideas:

1. Carly leaves early, Sam sees Freddie alone.
2. Sam asks Freddie to the dance.
3. Sam barges in on Carly and Freddie dancing.
(etc. etc.)

And I write my ideas and ask the readers to vote which idea they would rather read. (I find that a problem though, if I don't get enough reviews with people telling me what they want.) And when I get to a different episode, I do the same, asking readers to vote.

OR

I write all of those ideas, in a series of chapter.

Like I make one chapter for option one.
Then chapter 2 would be about my second idea, and so on and so on.

And when I get to a DIFFERENT episode, I do the same thing.

So...what do you think I should do? Ask them to vote or write all the ideas?

Ah...sorry for the super long question....but I'm so confused over this!!! And ALL of you guys can answer this!!! Please! =D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
^ well, I've never seen iCarly, but I'd say that I like the idea of a different chapter for each idea. Then people can see a variety of different endings.... Or a "Choose your own adventure" type story! I loved those books!

< getting ready to leave...stopping by Chick-Fil-A for breakfast this morning! Yum!

v favorite breakfast? Mine is a Chick-Fil-A Chicken Egg and Cheese on a Sunflower seed Bagel with and extra hashbrown, a large lemonade (no ice) and CFA sauce.... yummmmmm
** Janie, I definitely think you should write different chapters for each idea! Sounds great!

^ Bacon, scrambled egg, hash brown and eggy bread :D
< Watching Harry Potter, should be doing coursework LOL.
v Where would you love to work?
^ Wherever I'd want to. I'd love to be a professional writer. Not gonna happen, but a girl can dream!
< Feeling hungry, but I can't have lunch until 4 pm *pouts*
v Apart from NCIS, what other shows do you watch?
** Becoming a writter would be a really great job, Aurora. One of my dream jobs too.

^ Flash Forward started some weeks ago in my country so I'm pretty interested in it right now. My other favourite TV shows are Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, House and CSI:NY.
< Fanarting
v What's your favourite food?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ PASTA.
< ..........bored.
V What's with Ziva's nail-biting habit? Got any theories as to why she does this? I don't remember seeing her do that a lot in previous seasons. I don't even recall a time before where she bit her nails.
[Am I missing something here?]
heart
*Ms_Montana is Flash forward in it's 1st season over there? or in it's 2nd?*

^ Nervous habit perhaps? Or maybe she think it's cute =]
< Work.
v Despite the bromance tonight do you anticipate any Tiva moments?
** Season 1, next week airs episode 7.

^ I really don't know, but I hope so.
< Uploading a fanart
v Can you believe that we're so near the finale already?
^ No, especially not with all the stuff that is suppose to happen. I don't know how they'll fit it all in!
< Eating lunch
v If you watch bones: Would you rather work at the Jeffersonian or at the NCIS headquarters?
heart
*We just started Season 2 here like 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's a good show, not a favorite but good.*

^ NCIS headquarters. =] PS Jenn - I totally agree that I have no idea how they are going to fit all the stuff in that is supposed to happen.
< Work.
v Do you think near the end of the original NCIS they'll give us another spin off but with some of the same characters? (ie: Tony runs his own team & takes Ziva & McGee with him?)
^ Hard question, I think the NCIS headquarter. But I love the Jeffersonian too.
< Should study...
v If you would work at the NCIS, which job would you want to do? (Agent, Abby's job in the lab, Ducky's job or Vance's job as director...)
heart
**Thanks, guys! I'll definitely do the different ideas for a chapter. = )

^ (Jenna's) Hm....IDK...probably not, I think. I hope not, because as much as I love Tony/Ziva/Mcgee, it wouldn't be the same.

^ (Ms_Monttana) Abby's job in the lab.

< Bored.

v Any new shows that you are starting to get interested in?

I'm watching that new show V...it seems pretty good. =)
* Just call me Michi :)

^ Lie to me seems good, it just started here.
< The same
v What is the TV show you dislike the most?
heart
**Sure thing! Love your name; it's so pretty! My name's Janie, if you already didn't know, LOL. =)

^Hm...only one?? Er, I guess Jersey Shore...*shudders*

< Bored.

v Let's say that Ziva and Tony got married and had a baby girl.
If they named her "Tiva", what would be your reaction?

I would just be staring at the t.v. with the most idiotic smile on my face, with my mouth wide open. :)
^ Probably the same as you, Janie :) Tiva is actually a name as well, it means "dance"!
< Nothing much.
v If Tony didn't think that Ziva was alive, do you think that he was prepared to die just because she wasn't in his life?
heart
^Hm...maybe not die, but ya...

< Nothing.

v Do you tend to answer your own questions?

As you all have probably noticed by now, I tend to do that a lot. =)
^ Not really.
< Studying. Really.
v Do you can't think of a question sometimes?
^ Sometimes, when I want to get my point across :)
< About to have dinner.
v Saddest death NOT from NCIS?
heart
^ (Michi's) Yes...

^ (Dannii's) Ben from Scrubs...

<Nothing.

v If Gibbs was to keep only ONE member from his team-from either Tony, Ziva, or Mcgee-who do you think he would pick? And why?