Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
^ One? Okay... Hmm... I think Tony, because he has always worked for him. But Gibbs would find a way to keep them all.
< The same
v Which crossover do you want to see with NCIS? (Not NCIS:LA)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Plenilunio said…
^The Closer. I'd love to see Brenda a Gibbs fighting *laughs evilly*
< 10 minutes to today's rerun, yay!
v What do you think of M. Allison Hart? Like her? Dislike her?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
smile
^I like her a little better, but I still don't trust her.

< New NCIS epi today!!!

v One member of the team gets transferred! (Ducky, Palmer, Abby, Tony, McGee, Gibbs, and Ziva-not Vance.) Who would you want it to be?
^ Palmer. No doubt about it.
< Teasing a friend via MSN Messenger.
v How do you think Gibbs gets the boats out?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ He's magic of course! <3
< Work.
v Are you upset about another break after tonights eppy? =[ [The next Eppy Moonlighting won't be until April 27]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Yes....but I would consider it a belated birthday gift, since Moonlighting airs 3 days after my birthday :D :D
< .....Glee soundtripping.
V What do you consider is the biggest hindrance for Tony and Ziva to have a relationship?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
^ their prides. I think Gibbs could get over it (or at least they could get around rule 12), but they're both so stubborn and pigheaded that they refuse to see what is right in front of them!

< bed time

v what did you think of tonight's new episode?
heart
^ I thought it was a very good episode & I'll definetely rewatch it tomorrow. Something has seemed different with Ziva lately... not sure what though. It didn't turn out the way I thought it would with T-Cad & McGee. I didn't like that Tony was looking to hook up with someone. I thought we were past that... I mean if we had gotten a jealousy moment from Ziva the comment would have been worth while, but since we didn't.... anyway overall loved the eppy!
< CM & bed soon
v Do you think something has been different with Ziva lately?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ Yes, she hasn't seemed quite like herself lately and she doesn't seem to be around as much. I've been wondering if there's something going on.
< Watching JAG and looking for photos.
v Do you think Tony and McGee act like an old married couple sometimes?
heart
^ lol. Normally I'd say no they are more like brothers, but in tonight's episode I suppose they acted a bit like an old married couple.
< CM & bed soon
v Why do you think Ziva found it so amusing that McGee and Tony were acting like they were?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
**About Ziva - yes It really bothered me this episode; she was hardly there, and when she is there in the other episodes, it is like she is only there to make a clever comment or just be there. But her character has been so . . .empty recently. Now don't get me wrong - I'm not Ziva-bashing. She is still my favorite character. But recently they (the writers, whoever) seem to be holding out on depth or development! (Sorry for the long complain. It just bugged me. Other than that - great episode)

^Yup.
< I don't know
v Did you find in this episode (or read into it) any Tiva moments?
heart
^ Yes I did. It was when McCadden was with the gang in the bullpen, and Tony said that they could manage things on their own already [or something like that] and McCadden left after. Tony and Ziva were making faces and stuff and it was just so cute. :D
< Just finished watching the ep.
V Do you love nutter butter?

**Regarding Ziva, maybe she's just keeping something related to Somalia. Speaking of which, Somalia may be addressed once again before the end of the season.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ I do. I love peanut butter and cookies/crackers, so I like that they're the perfect tasty combination of the two. It's been awhile since I've had any, but now that you've brought them up, I really wish that I had some now. lol
< Getting ready for bed.
v When Holly Snow told Gibbs that he needed her, do you think she meant that he needed her in more ways that just helping out with the case?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^ MAAAAAYBEE?
< All The Right Moves by OneRepublic.
V Who do you like better? Hart or Holly Snow? And would you give Gibbs a chance with either of the two?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I haven't seen the new ep yet and I won't get a chance too until tonight :( So I'll get back to you.
< Just got back from my cousins, getting ready to go to school for coursework catch up.
v Do you think that the writers believe that more than half of the audience don't want Tiva together, considering they're more vocal? And if so, do you think that's bad considering that SB said that Tiva would end with a solution that a "vast bulk of the audience would find satisfying"?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
^ It was my understanding that SB always intended to get Tiva together (or Tate when Kate was alive). I once heard that he intended to hook his main characters up...

^^ (just because) I said to my roomie that I like Holly Snow for Gibbs better than Hart...she just seems to be a better fit...

< getting ready to get in the shower before my Friday! (I have Thurs/Fri off this week, my BFF is getting married Sat!)

v favorite moment of the new episode?
^ Tony and McGee making up!
< Copying the lyrics of a Tiva song.
v Abigail Borin or Holly Snow?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
*Here's to hoping, Mikella!

^ Abigail Borin, though I definitely did not dislike Holly Snow.
< Breakfast
v What most surprised you about last night's episode? (in a positive way)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tivalover333 said…
^That Gibbs made a friend.
< Talking to my friend about NCIS on the phone.
v What season do you think Tony and Ziva were closest in?
heart
^ Uh...that Holly and Gibbs would get along well. (considering that he had to seek her assistance, but I wasn't expecting the dinner.)
< Chatting on Fanpop.
V Weirdest moment this season?
heart
^ (Tivalover333) Mm... they've come so far in Season 7 but probably Season 5? Maybe.
^ (Mikella) Weirdest? Hmm... my mind is going blank, the only coming to mind was in Jetlag finding the guy dead in a bathtub full of kitty litter. Quite odd.
< Work
v What do you think is going on with Ziva?
^ Too much to deal with, too little help. She's tough, but not unbreakable. She needs time, peace and love to heal.
< Posting stuff at a LJ Community.
v When speaking, do you think Ziva makes mistakes on purpose sometimes?
^ Maybe ;)
< Just finished watching the latest episode of Chuck, EPIC!
v Worst part of last night's episode?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
^ Hmmm... I think McCadden and Tony in the autopsy. Didn't like it.
< Having dinner
v Best part of last night's episode?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
laugh
^ The lack of Ziva, She better get more screen time soon! :(
< About to make dinner!
v Do you think Tony would have went on the date or do you think there was no date at all? ;)
heart
^ Maybe there was, maybe there wasn't. Either way, I thought it was a lame tactic to get Ziva jealous. TOTAL EPIC FAILURE.
< About to sleep nowwww.
V Do you think that after everything that has happened, Ziva only got better at pretending she isn't jealous when Tony mentions some other woman, or she doesn't give a damn whatever Tony does anymore?

You can't say that there's absolutely nothing there. Because there is. If she doesn't feel the same way, she better tell him soon rather than lead him on.
heart
^ I think she has become too good at hiding her feelings... it's time that she lets them out whether they are good or bad. It's even worse to keep them bottled up. Balls in court, it better be a good move she makes next.
< Work.
v Despite our lack of Tiva we did get a Tony tie pull when McC mentioned Ziva... that was good right!? =]
^ It was awesome! I was fed up with McC, he got on my nerves from the very beginning. When he mentioned Ziva, I nearly cried "be a man! Punch him already, Tony!"
< Feeling happy and sad at the same time because I'm almost done writing a fanfic.
v What are your feelings about Zibbs (Ziva/Gibbs)?

***I like their relationship, but I think it's more like a father-daughter thing. I could never imagine them getting romantically involved.
^ At least it was something. And something is better than nothing. :P
< Random shizz. Getting annoyed as Fanpop won't let me upload photos. Grrrr.
v What video always cheers you up?
heart
^ (Aurora) I, like you, think of it as a father/daughter relationship and could never imagine them becoming romantically involved. Their relationship just isn't like that.
^^(Dani) Mmm... anything upbeat like About You Now or Best Friend.
< NCIS marathon
v Do you think we're done with Tiva for the season? I mean epic moments & all?
^ IDK. I'm hoping we'll have one more, at least. I have a small feeling, but who knows? With Eli coming back, anything could happen.
< Getting worked up at the football.
v Where do you see them being when the show ends?
heart
^Hm...not sure, LOL. =P

< HW

v Was I the only one who got annoyed by McCadden?

Ugh...I hated how he got in the way of the "bromance", LOL, but I loved how Tony was just shooting daggers at "McC" when he bashed McGee and also said "so you have nothing". So big-brother like. =)
^ McC totally drove me nuts! He was horrible and cocky, like he was confident that his supposed bromance with Tony was better than his with McGee. Grrr, I really don't like him.
< Watching Movie Blunders :)
v Do you wish you were Italian or Israeli?
meh
^ Hm...Italian.

< HW

v In what episode was it known that Tony's mom died when he was 8??

I don't remember.
^ I don't remember either. I do remember something about him saying his mother drank his monkeys when he was ten.... or maybe that was something to do with his halloween costume?
< The usual.
v Ever want to make an icon of a certain scene, but can never find the screencaps?
zzz
^Yup. Always. =)

< Same.

v Okay. I made a banner on mybannermaker.com....(someone on here recommended it...). You know how some banners that people make have pictures of different scenes/pictures together? (Like on the TV couples spot.) How can I do that on mybannermaker.com?
Or do you have another site where I can make banners???
heart
^ Sorry Idk about the multiple pictures. And since I don't make banners very much I can't provide much of a resolution for you.
< NCIS marathon.
v Do you think Tony & Ziva are curious about what McGee may write in his next book about them?
heart
^Yes, although they might be thinking McGee stopped writing about them.

< Same.

v If someone gave you an envelope telling you your exact time of death-the exact day, year, and time-would you open it?
^ Nope. I'd be so focused on it that I wouldn't be able to live my life.
< Usual.
v What are you a "geek" in?
smile
^Reading, English, everything school related...

<Same....

v Do people ever tell you that you and someone else are like a tv couple.

Apparantally to my friends, Neil and I are the "Sam and Freddie" from iCarly because we both make fun of each other and bother each other and argue each other....
heart
^ Nope. Danyell & I are just us. lol
< NCIS marathon & uber excited I finally figured out what file the videos I was trying to download to make a Tiva video on WMM (after 3 trys!). But they are taking soooooooooo long to download!
v In Knockout when the elevator doors opened after Tony & Tara's talk do you think Ziva wondered what they had been talking about?
heart
^ Yeaah....Tara and Tony were in a sonewhat intimate position there [their faces were like inches from each other.]. Probably she also wondered if something else went on aside from 'talking.'
< Fanfic? Youtube? [Fanart Slump. Grrrr.]
V Remember what McCadden said about Ziva to Tony? The 'I'd give that cupcake a cookie anytime?' WHO ELSE THINKS IT'S COMPLETE BULL?

[It just won't stop bothering me.]
heart
^ Yeah, but at least the line was cute! lol.
< Work. Finally downloaded some video clips last night & started work on my Tiva video... not quite satisfied with it yet but it's getting their.
v What do you think Ziva would have done or thought if Tony had picked Jeanne over the team?
^ I would probably.... IDK, I don't even want to think about that.
< Watching Jace and Clary videos, from City of Ashes books :)
v Have you heard the Paramore Piano Collections? They're beautiful.
heart
^ YES. IT'S MIND-BLOWING.
< iTunes?
V Are you disappointed with the lack of Tiva in this week's ep?
** IKR, right Mikella? I was tearing up.

^ A little bit, but I think I was more disappointed with the interactions of everybody in that episode, except Abby and McGee who were their usual selves around each other. It just wasn't my fave episode really.
< Listening to music.
v Do you like making lists?
^ Depends on what the list is about :)
< Gleeking off.
V Tiva song that fits them since Jurisdiction?
^ I'm thinking It Could Be You - Alexz Johnson?
< Same.
v Favourite band?
heart
^ All time favorite......? Fall Out Boy? Paramore?
< Same as before.
V The worst thing [aside from one of 'em dying and getting reassigned to other places] that you ever visualized happening to Tiva?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ Them actually getting to a point where they hate each other! That would be bad!!
< Just home from the park.
v If you could choose the title for the next Tiva eppy, what would it be??