Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Tough question.....I couldn't think of a good answer.
< FB.
V Do you think that it's understandable that they couldn't come to terms with their feelings right now, because of whatever reason there is?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think that it has been long enough... I understand that after the Tony killing *HIM* and the whole rescue in Somalia and whatnot that the road is longggg way back to "normal" but we've been dealing with their feelings for so much longer! I'm sort of at the point where I don't even know what's keeping them from outing their feelings anymore.
< Work.
v Do you prefer planning your schedule or being spontaneous?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Having the kids i do need to plan most things in advance but sometimes i'll just think of something then be out the door 5 mins later, so i guess a bit of both!
< Making Dinner.
v A Summer Day or A Cozy Winters Night?? Which would you say is more romantic??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Summer's day.
< About to have dinner.
v If they were to go on holiday together, where do you think they would go?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
^ Cozy Winter nights are more romantic, but Summer Days a more hot...
< Watching Tiva videos
v What's your favourite Tiva vid?
heart
^ Spontaneous most of the time.
< Youtube Tiva.
V What keeps you from not totally giving up on them?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ The fact that I know that no matter what, they WILL get together in the end. =)

< HW

v Let's just say, theoretically, that Tiva DIDN'T get together by the end of the series. What would be your reaction?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
^^^^ I could see Tony taking Ziva to an OSU football game...
^^^ don't know that I have one...
^^ The fact that I remember hearing once upon a time that SB had always intended for them to get together...
^I'd be very disappointed because of the above answer
<chillaxing
v Would you rather have a long weekend (take a Monday or Friday off) or two ultra short weeks (take a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday off)?
heart
^ Hm....Rather long weekend. =)

< Seddie fanfic.

v What would you say to Tiva to make them see how good they are together/convince them to get together/make a Tiva type moment/etc.?
heart
^ I'd pull out my laptop with all the Tiva clips (ie: soulmates talk, right woman, McGees book, the why are you following me, cfor you, couldn't live without you & a million more)and say you watch this... objectively.. look at it & imagine it being two other people, if they weren't you then you'd know they'd belong together!
< NCIS & working on my Tiva video!
v Do you think Tiva & McAbby look at each other and know how much they belong together?
heart
**LOL, Jenna, if someone actually did that on the show, I'd be cracking up!!

^Yes!

< HW

v Speaking of which, which ship-Tiva or McAbby-look at the other and know how they belong together?

I think that the McAbby side thinks of Tiva more, because we have seen how Abby yells at Ziva in Reunion, and whenever she is with Ziva and Ziva gets jealous, and how McGee wrote about Tommy and Lisa. =)
heart
^ I agree that McGee & Abby do seem to make it a bit more obvious. =] I truly think that McAbby are probably the presidents of our Tiva fan club.
< Flash Forward & working on my Tiva video
v Do you think when Tiva gets together that they will make love on the white sands of her homeland as McGee's book says?
heart
**LOL I think so too! I can so see that happening....I half imagine that they made up the Tiva spot, LOL. =P

^Er...probably not, LOL

< Same.

v If in an epi of NCIS, SOMEHOW, they started talking about fanpop, and NCIS being a club (not the show, of course, but the organization), what would be your reaction?
heart
^ I'd be screaming & jumping up & down... smiling and freaking out! I'd be like me & my fanpop girls! <3
< NCIS... okay not done my Tiva video yet... still not satisfied! Grrr!!
v Have you ever attempted to make a Tiva video?
heart
**LOL same with me! I'd be a little stunned at first but then start squeeling like crazy!

^No...I don't know how to make videos. =(

< Same.

v Anything you used to like but don't like anymore?
heart
^ Yeah alot of things. There are certain foods I used to like but can't eat now & ones I used to dislike but prefer now. Also, shows, websites, people,etc. lol
< NCIS - Okay, so after all that work on my fricken Tiva video and it won't let me upload it to youtube because it's in Windows Movie Maker format. Grrrr!!! Anyone know how to fix it?
v Funniest scene ever?
^Ack! Can't choose!!!!

<Same...

v Are you procrastinating at the moment...?
heart
^ No... but I am uber frustrated! I seriously have spent all this time working on my Tiva video only for youtube to say it can't upload that file type, when I know for a fact others on youtube have used WMM to make videos. Grrr!
< NCIS
v What do you do when you are frustrated?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ Ball my hand up into a fist as tight as I can and take a few deep breaths.
< Reading.
v Have you ever sang Karaoke?
heart
*Lauren can you help with a video?*

^ lol why yes I have! And it's quite a funny sight. =]
< NCIS
v Whose death do you think hit Tony the hardest? (Kates, Paula's, Jenny's etc?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tivalover333 said…
heart
^ Maybe Jenny, because he blamed himself.
< reading tiva fanfiction
v Do you think Tony was really seeing a psychiatrist?
heart
^ Yes that's not something he'd say if it weren't true b/c he thinks he'd know how everyone would react.
< NCIS
v In the ending scene of Jetlag when Ziva asks Tony why he lied, he replies why did you lie to Nora?... but on the plane when Ziva told Nora that Tony had been in the bathroom with our dead air marshall... so how did he know that she lied to her?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^Because they know each other. =)

< Reading.

v Okay...we've all know how Tony is like Gibbs.
We know what happened between Gibbs and Jenny in Paris.
And that something (though not as.....passionate...SOMETHING went on) happened with Tiva in Paris.

Do you believe that this is almost like a "repeat" in history? That the Jibbs history will be pretty much the same fate for Tiva? (Not ALL the things, of course, but in genereal).
heart
^ Nope. Different time, different people & different relationship. I don't see Tiva becoming Jibbs.
< NCIS
v What is something media over sensationalizes?
heart
^Celebrities, definitely, and maybe the "social" things-alcohol, cigarettes, etc. They over sensationalize celebrities-we hear pretty much EVERYTHING, and most of it's not true.

< Same.

v Why do you think other people dislike Tiva?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
* Your icon is so funny, Janie :)

^ Maybe because they are afraid it would ruin the dynamics of the show
< Reading
v What did you think of Tony acting jealous whenever Ziva flirted with someone even though he was in his relationship with Jeanne? (In season 4, I mean)
heart
***Thanks, Jenn! =)

^ Maybe because he knew that the relationship with Jeanne would never last. Everyone knew that it would never have a happy ending-not that people didn't hope, but still-and Tony still had those feelings for Ziva deep inside.

< Same.

v Was Tiva your first ship?
^ Yes <3. Quickly followed by Brennan and Bones (because people here talked about it so much, I had to watch Bones ;)) but I like Tiva more, even though Brennan and Bones are a lot less frustrating!
< Same
v Did you ever not support Tiva while watching NCIS seasons 3-7?
^No.

<Same.

v For those of you that watch Bones (which a lot of you do), are you angry that the people who produce the show are afraid of getting Booth/Brennan together because they're afraid it might ruin the show? link
heart
^ Not angry, b/c NCIS producers have pretty much the same issues. I mean if they stay apart they are going to have upset fans, yet if they get them together they are going to have the other half of fans upset so it's got to be the perfect blend and it has to be done in the perfect way.
< NCIS
v Do you think if Tiva kissed all "love" would break loose?
heart
^LOL maybe, maybe not. It depends. I'm not sure, but there'd definitely be something happening.

< HW

v What do you think would be a good way to make Tiva happen so that MOSTLY all of the NCIS fans would be happy?
heart
^ A not-in-your-face-shoved-down-your-throat way of confession of feelings. How they would do that, I simply don't know.
< FANFICTION HIGH.
v Do you think that Tony has contemplated that "he's good enough to fuck but not good enough to love" until.....recent events?

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS! HEADS UP FOR AN AWESOME NEW FANFIC I FOUND!

link
* I have no idea what to do when it comes to videos, Jenna, so I don't think I'll be very much help.

^ It's a good possibility.
< Editing photos and making icons.
v Most shocking Tiva moment? If there are any.
heart
*That's okay Lauren, I googled it. (Well yahooed it) lol.*

^ The couldn't live without you moment... I totally didn't see that one coming at all, so I was shocked.
< CM, Tiva vid & then bed.
v Hardest Tiva moment to watch?
*Oh, okay. lol Glad you found what you were looking for.

^ Both scenes in Aliyah. The one at the beginning when they're still in her apartment and then the scene where they're outside of Mossad.
< Same as before.
v Since Ziva hasn't exactly been herself lately or been around as much, do you think Tony thinks that there may be something going on? And if so, do you think he'll confront her about it?
heart
^ I think that Tony sees the difference, but won't say much of anything unless it's something small in a teasing manner.
< Should have been in bed hourssss ago but this damn Tiva video keeps getting better for me lol
v Do you think Tony's noticed that little finger in her mouth thing she does quite often lately? If so, what do you think he thinkgs about it?
^ I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he notices quite a bit of what she does. I don't know what he'd think about that though.
< Muse - Starlight.
v Country or city?
^ I would like to live in a city, but I don't do. Little town. Boring.
< Listening to Aura Dione
v Do you think we will get some Tiva moments in "Moonlighting"?
^ I am going to be optimistic here and say yes, even if they are small.
< Reading fanfics.
v Do you think Ziva has friends? (outside of work)
^ I think, yes.
< Getting ready for going out tonight.
v Who do you like more undercover? Tony or Ziva?
^ I prefer when they're together :)
< Random shizzz.
v Do you think that one of them will tell someone else that they love the other [like Harm and Mac] or just tell the other person first?
**Mikella that fanfic is really great! Thanks for sharing!

^Ziva
^ Dannii's: Hmm... maybe one of them will let it slip to Abby?
< Reading
v What is the best fanfic you have ever read about Tiva?
^ It wasn't about Tiva, it was about Tiva, McAbby, Kari, Mimmy and Jibbs :) It was called Detention Can Be A Very Good Thing by CMW2 on FF.Net. It's actually amazing!
< Same.
v Do you think that when they get together, one will quit so they don't get split up anyway?
heart
^ Maybe? But I hope Vance and Gibbs would be considerate enough to let them be on the same team so long as they'd stay focused on the job.
< PREGNANCY BLIND ITEMUPDATE: IT WON'T BE ANYONE FROM LOST AND SMALLVILLE.
v So, the Pregnancy BI got updated. NCIS IS STILL ON THE LIST. How are you holding up now?
^ Considering this whole thing that McAbby may not be happening but something IS happening, I'm a bit..... "AHHHHHH!" about the whole thing. XD
< Random shizz. Coming up with the next 25 reasons for my article.
v What do you think will happen Tiva Wise in Obsession?
* About the pregnancy update, the only reason I think it wouldn't be NCIS is that Abby is too obvious and he said that it would be the last person you would expect.

^ Perhaps Ziva will try to calm Tony down while he panics, or perhaps she may smile over his good heart...I hope
< Reading (I have about 4 different books to finish by Sunday.)
v If NCIS was the show with the pregnancy and there was no changing that, who would you hope to be pregnant?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Plenilunio said…
^ Gibbs. With Vance's baby. Now that'd be original.
< Playing FarmVille.
v What's the most shocking pairing you've read about in the NCIS fandom?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
* Aurora, that would definitely be original... lol :-P

^ I don't see any slash pairings in NCIS, so those are all pretty shocking, specifically, I ran across a Jenn/Ziva pairing that was just weird to me!

<Just got my best friend married off! It was a beautiful wedding and I was so proud to be part of it!

v do you ever run across something in real life that makes you think of NCIS and no one around you (even NCIS fans) remembers the episode? At my best friend (see above)'s bachelorette party a few weeks ago, part of what we did was a "FUN" party (adult party), and one of the products for sale was Honey Dust...which I swear was what Tony said he gave his girlfriends in S.W.A.K. No one else knew what I was talking about...
^ Every now and then and I can't help but smile or laugh when it happens, and sometimes people will ask me why I'm smiling or laughing so then I have to explain it all to them. Then they just look at me like I'm crazy.
< Checking my email.
v Aside from Tiva and McAbby happening or Gibbs getting into a relationship, what else would you like to see happen before the series ends?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tivalover333 said…
^Once when i was on a school trip, a teacher asked a question that no-one knew the answer to. Then she said, "what does your gut tell you?" and i started trying not to laugh, and everyone stared at me.
^ummm, I would like someone that everyone thought was dead, to be alive. aka: jenny, Ziva's sister, Gibb's wife or daughter.
< reading tiva fanfiction
v If you had to have a main character (not vance) die on NCIS, who would you pick?