Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Maybe he realises that he can't stop it, so it kinda ignores it, so it makes it look like he can't sense anything going on.
< Making icons ;)
v Will participate in the "Tiva Theme Song Contest" that I've put in the forum?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
^ Sure! Sounds great, Dannii!

< *goes off to join forum but makes question first*

v Um....what do you think about Palmer's new flame, and do you hope to see more of her later on?

I do. She seemed pretty nice, and it's about time Palmer had someone again...although, wasn't he NOT supposed to date anyone from work after Lee???
Thanks Janie! :D

^ She's going to be in the next episode, Moonlighting! So, yeah sure!
< Making icons and listening to music.
v Were you shocked at how surprised Tony was when Ziva said that he was he friend?
^ Kinda. I thought that they knew that LOL. But he seemed a little disappointed when she said "no".

< HW

v Are you ever surprised that the NCIS team doesn't think of each other as friends?? (Except for Abby, who's friends with everyone.)

I'm a little. I think that they're all in deep denial.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think that they do think of each other as friends. Otherwise they wouldn't be going over each others houses for dinner or having beers/steak together, etc.
< Still tired. I think it's going to be an early night for me.
v It truly looked like Ziva wanted to say something at the end, but didn't. What do you think it was?
*LOL ya, I mean that they sometimes deny it.

^ Maybe that she wanted to point out that she and Tony were on a date. =)

< HW

v Do you like those personality/survey things? I love them LOL they're so fun!
heart
^ Occasionally I don't mind doing them.
< NCIS marathon.
v The next episode is called Guilty Pleasures... are you hoping it deals with Tiva in some sense?
^ I hope so, but I'm also hoping for some McAbby...I'm as obsessed with McAbby as...as Dannii as with Tiva (LOL hope you don't mind the comparison, Dannii.) LOL. = )

<HW

v What is a word that you overuse??
Online, I am ALWAYS using the word LOL...LOL I can't stop using it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tashayar333 said…
^i probably overuse 'NCIS' cuz i am always talking about it
<on here and facebook
v what did you think ziva was going to say at the end of jurisdiction?

*i sooooo thought she was going to say 'is this a date?' and then tony would kinda try to avoid the question
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ That the reason why she said that he wasn't her friend is because he means something more to her than just a friend? I have no idea.
< Watching Lopez Tonight and editing photos.
v At the beginning when they were talking about how they were glad that they weren't each other's valentine. Do you think that maybe they WERE each other's valentine and were just saying that to keep up appearances?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Yes. It's plausible that they're just doing that to avoid suspicion from co-workers, especially Gibbs!
< On here and fanfiction.net
v The mind games they play with each other's amazing, isn't it?

"You are my friend."
"Really?"
"No."

Christ.
heart
^Haha, ya, the mind games are pretty amazing.

< Just studying for a test tomorrow and gotta go to sleeps...

v What do you think has been the biggest Tiva episode this season?
^ Probably Truth or Consequences or Jetlag.
< Same as before.
v Do you think there's a reason as to why Ziva didn't have very many scenes in Jurisdiction?
heart
^Probably not...maybe they just wanted to focus the attention on other characters this time? LOL

< Same as before...

v Does it disappoint you when there's no Tiva in episodes?

It doesn't really bother me, because of course, NCIS doesn't revolve around Tiva LOL, and I loves the McAbby, so if there are no Tiva scenes but there are McAbby, I'm uber happy!
heart
^ I'm not going to lie it does disappoint me a bit when there is no Tiva, but NCIS stands on it's own two feet with or without Tiva in a sense... sooo... although I may be a bit disappointed as long as they don't cut it out completely I'm okay with it. =]
< Working
v What do you think happened after their "non" date?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
heart
^ I don't know. Maybe something that happens after real dates... I don't know, but maybe they'll tell us... No, they won't. ;)
< Avoiding Latin vocabulary. C'mon it's a dead language!
v How much time do you spend with NCIS and Tiva?
big smile
** I don't mind the comparison at all, Janie! I think of it as a compliment! :D

^ Never enough!
< About to start Film homework.
v You ever think of the type of speech that they could give to each other when they reveal everything?
heart
^ I do... but somehow I know it won't play out like I think of it. Hopefully it will be better.
< Working
v Obviously we want to see Tiva together, but do you think it's pertinent to the show to have them continue to progress & eventually get into somewhat of a relationship? After all these years, I'm quite surprised that a few fans haven't dropped off getting sick of waiting around for Tiva to happen.
^ I was talking to Mikella about last night actually! I think that the reason we haven't given up is because we know that WHEN they do get together, it will be amazing!
< Should be doing Film HW.
v Considering that Paula Cassidy was somewhat against Tony loving Ziva before she died, do you think that if she was still alive, she would be more open to it, considering everything that has happened since?
meh
^ I think yes, because after all what happened everyone is more open to it.
< Latin vocabulary
v Do you sometimes think that they speak their own language? With all the glances and the quotes they give each other?
^ I do. I think a lot of the time those two are in their own little world.
< Lunch.
v If/when the two of them get together, how do you think it'll happen? Or how do you want it to happen?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smileandnod said…
^ I imagine either and elevator or bathroom scene where they're really mad at each other and yelling at the other one and then the one being yelled at just grabs the other and kisses them. Maybe they get smacked or something, and then kissed again. It'd be a heat of the moment passionate thing... not like going at it in the office, but a realization or mutual deep feelings.
< Hoping this sore throat is just KY allergies and not strep. I can't afford 2 weeks off for strep...
v Do you think Tony or Ziva will make the first move? or will it come from an outside source, like Abby?
^ I feel that Abby will be pushing them two together, being like, "oops! I gotta go! I'll leave you two in this elevator all alone..." and then she breaks the elevator so that they'd be stuck there LOL...

< HW

v What do you think sets NCIS apart from other shows?

I feel that it's so realistic; we don't really learn anything right away. The show doesn't give the fans what they want when they want; they make us wait and surprised us! = )
big smile
^ I think it's the storyline that it has as it's main one, along with the humour and character relationships. They are that family unit that most people can only dream to have. I believe that's what makes it different.
< Listening to music. Should really go to bed, but I'm really not tired....
v Have you ever thought about getting a Tiva tshirt or other piece of clothing?

I'm hopefully gonna get a tshirt or hoodie that says "Team Tiva - Because Rule 12 doesn't exist in my world!"
^LOL yes, I would love to wear that!!!

< HW

v How do you make icons, and what site do you go on to make them?!?
^ I go on Picnik. It's pretty to use after one use :)
< Same as before.
v Has your OTP ever changed?
heart
**LOL thanks!
^ In NCIS? No. But I know that my OTP are Mondler and McAbby. I can never choose between them; my OTP had been Mondler (Monica/Chandler from Friends) but then I started watching NCIS.

< HW

v Do you have a little "group" with your friends, and have you ever convinced a friend to watch NCIS?

My friends Christine, Lora, Angell, Cristina, Melanie, Sammy, and I are all this one little group through emails called EESO..(Elite Emo Savage Officers...IDK when we came up with that LOL.) I'm starting to get my friends Melanie and Christine to watch NCIS.
Melanie loves Ziva and Christine loves Gibbs LOL.
heart
**Also, Dani you can make your own NCIS shirts through a place like Cafe Press. My NCIS shirt I chose a picture & they personalized it for me.**

^ Nope. None of my friends like NCIS. =[ Shame on them!
< Missed alot here too!
v Favorite "oldie but goodie" song?
heart
**LOL thanks for the site, Dannii! Made my first Tiva icon today! LOL it's not that great, but the words were the only one that I could think of and it was my first time testing it out. =)The only thing is that I'm wondering why it's so orange LOL!

^ We Are Family by Sister sledge.

< Reading

v Do you write any fanfiction?
 **LOL thanks for the site, Dannii! Made my first Tiva ikoni today! LOL it's not that great, but the wo
heart
*Janie- You really have to play around with the different effects & whatnot. It's really fun once you get the hang of it!*

^ I've written one so far.... but hoping to do more in the future.
< With my mommy & on FB
v If you had to choose one person to get Tiva together, who would it be?
heart
*LOL thanks...I'm thinking on how to improve it! Well, once I finish writing my fanfic story.

^ Abby. She would definitely push them both together. Maybe get McGee to help as well LOL. = )

< Project...

v Let's say that you have to make Tiva have a sad ending? What would you do?

I would make one of them die...which is pretty much what my fanfic will be about LOL......*sobs* I would soo cry if one of them died.
heart
^ Hmm... death is so final but it does give an ending to it. Allows the other to move on. If you are going for agonizing ending maybe one of them would fall in love with someone else or one would disappear or something.
< Same.
v Do you enjoy making fan art/icons/fan fics?
^ Very much so. I wouldn't make them if I didn't enjoy doing it. :)
< Going through my DA gallery and redoing my photos.
v Were you ever a fan of JAG?
^ I love JAG...I don't watch the reruns, but at the time I loved it... don't know that I would have gotten into NCIS if I hadn't...
< needs to shower before work
v woo-hoo! it's Friday! Any big weekend plans?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ None just a quiet weekend with the kids! Am not big on clubbing so when i get to go out (being a single mum its hard to get out!) its usually a drink and catch up with my girlfriends!!
< Watching NCIS (South by Southwest!)
v Are you on any other couples spots?? (Non NCIS Couples!)
heart
^ Yes, Danny & Lindsay (CSI:NY) and Meredith & Derek (Grey's Anatomy). But Tiva is my OTP!
< Getting ready for cinema
v Do you ship another NCIS couple beside Tiva?
big smile
^ Yes. I ship McAbby, Sibbs, Jibbs and sorta Kari. *gets ready for stones being thrown at her*
< Just got in from school, was editing our film project.
v Have you noticed how quite a few people have changed their OTP to Tiva lately? :D It's good news!
^ I have, and it is good news. There's hope for them yet.
< Getting ready to do some early spring cleaning. Fun, fun , fun..
v If Tony and Ziva were actually real people and you were able to meet them, what is the one thing you'd say to them?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tashayar333 said…
^ummmm...i think i would be kinda like Nora and...assuming that if they were real people they wouldn't have a tv show...i would say something like "Are you two dating?"
<trying to figure out what colors i want my room to be
v do you like Star Trek?...includes the tv shows and 11 movies
heart
*Dani I ship Kari too. We rock! lol.*

^ Nope never have liked it.
< Getting ready to go shopping.
v Are you creative/crafty with other things besides icons/fan art? (ie: scrapbooking, photography, etc)
**Go us!

^ I actually make collages and take pictures sometimes, when I'm in the mood.
< About to wash my hair.
v When they get together, do you think there will be this big romantic elaborate speech? And if so, who do you think it will be that does that?
heart
^ They aren't the ones to make big speeches. Despite the whole Reunion bathroom convo it wasn't a "big" speech. I think it will be a simple admission, but very romantic/sweet/genuine.
< Same
v Which season have you been able to make the sweetest icons from?
^ This season and Season 5 :) They have the cutest moments IMO :)
< Getting ready for the party :)
v Have you heard about the chinese man who married his pillow?
^ yup, and I'm a little freaked out about it! I mean, seriously?
< wishing the allergy sore throat would go away before the bachelorette party tomorrow night...
v Do you have a 5 year plan of how you'd like your life to be in 5 years?
**Ooh, I like Kari! Say whatever you want, but you can't deny the chemistry/tension there!

^ Yup. Actually, my plan extends to by the time I'm 25 LOL...

< HW

v Do you feel that Gibbs is just now starting to get over Shannon & Kelly's deaths?

I feel he is. The boat is gone, he's not dating anymore red heads LOL, so I feel that even though he'll never get over it, he's starting to move on.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
* I don't ship Kari but they don't really bother me. No stones here!

^ Yes. I don't think he could ever get completely over them, but he is finding a peace about it now.
< Resting
v Do you have any favorite musicals? (I bet you could guess mine ;))
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^LOL I kinda hate musicals, no offense, Jenn! But they really make me want to rip my hair out and scream, and High School Musical destroyed any love I had for musicals...sorry LOL. = )

< Nothing....

v When you first saw Under Covers and it wasn't explained that Tony and Ziva were in a mission, what was your initial reaction when you saw them together???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
*I don't take any offense in the least. We all have different tastes. :D But a word of advice - please don't judge all musicals off of high school musical.

^ Confusion. I was watching reruns on USA first, so I wasn't familiar with the characters and wasn't aware that they were "together"
< Nothing much
v If you could choose one utterly unrealistic thing to happen to Tiva, what would you choose?
**LOL I know. I kinda hated musicals before that. Of course, some musicals are surprisingly good. I know I liked Bye Bye Birdie. = )

^ Maybe like a "do-over", where they wonder what could've been had Ziva not come under the circumstances of Kate's death, and it's almost like an alternate reality.

< Nothing...

v What is your favorite drink?

I love all things caffeinated... I'm like Abby & Gibbs LOL. =)
^ Probably sweet tea or fruit punch. Or some other kind of juice. It use to be Pepsi but I stopped drinking sodas a long time ago.
< Taking a break from reading.
v Have you ever cussed out an authority figure? Parent, teacher, boss, etc..