Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ No way... if anything else I'd go for Tova. But Tiva just fits & I love it!! Just like McGee will always be Probie. It's just part of their identities.
< Watching NCIS
v Would you change the name to Zony? [[Just looking to see others opinions besides my own]]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ No. "If it's not broke, don't fix it." Get what I'm saying?
< Editing photos.
v Do you think Tony and Ziva would ever pull a Mac and Harm and agree that if in so many years they haven't settled down with someone and have started a family, that they would start their own with each other? Whether they were romantically involved with each other or not.
heart
*lol Lauren.... I agree.*

^ I'm going to go with no, because I don't think Ziva is the type to "settle" for just anyone... so if she didn't feel for Tony she wouldn't be with him.
< Watching a movie with Mark Harmon in it.
v How do you think Ziva would react if Tony were to end up in a coma?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Hmmm....I think the whole team would be inside Tony's room, then after awhile, they all leave. Ziva stays behind to have some "alone time" with him. Maybe she'd say things, speak some of her thoughts out regarding random things, then eventually, about him...and THEM as...co-workers? Partners? Plus, she wouldn't cry in front of the team, alhough I could see her begging him a little to wake up soon....and of course, a few renegade tears would escape and she would hastily wipe 'em away.

She might even hold his hand while he "sleeps", and after a few hours she leaves the room OR decides to sleep sitting on a chair as she rests her head on the small space on the side of his bed. She'd fall asleep holding his hand.

*My answer fanfic-y much?*
< Reading fanfics?
V How about if Ziva's the one who were to be in a coma, how would Tony take it? If one of 'em would end up like that? Who would react more worried?

heart
*Love that answer. lol*

^ Sorry my answer isn't going to be as fanfic-y as yours... no where near in fact, but... I think Tony wouldn't comfort it at first, maybe not even want to go in the room. Once he started dealing with it he'd probably start with some movie quotes/teasings about sleeping beauty, and hopefully he'd end up holding her hand, telling her how he felt, etc. As for who would be worried more, I'd probably say Ziva b/c she knows Tony had the plague before which makes his immune system weaker than most and everyone knows Ziva is a fighter.
< Work
v Besides the game NCIS has coming out, what do you help they also start selling?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
tongue
^ Posters. I was actually thinking of that this morning!
< Watching Chuck.
v If they did get married, who do you think would get more stressed about the wedding? [In a cutsie way, obviously ;]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think Ziva would, it would be her chance to be all girly. I think she'd want the big white traditional wedding!!
< Just back from the nursery.
v Who do you think would make the best Best Man for Tony??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
big smile
^ Both, I think. Each of them in their own way. Tony would quote every movie with a wedding in it and Ziva try to get her under her wedding dress.
< Just home from school
v Do you love the moments, Tony at Ziva, but she doesn't realize?
^ Joyce's Q: McGee, with Gibbs walking Ziva down the aisle.
^ Michi's Q: Yes, it's so cute.
< Watching Chuck.
v What movie do you think has the perfect speech that says exactly how they feel?
"Soul mates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. It's sort of like twin souls tuned into each other." - What dreams may come true. With Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr., Max von Sydow...
< Reading Tiva fanfics
v What song fits them best?
heart
*That was a very good movie! <3*

^ Lots of songs... umm... I really love About You Now but there are just uber amounts of songs that work for them perfectly.
< Working, but TGIF
v Do we need another boxed in eppy? What I mean by that is where they are trapped together?
^ I think that it's maybe what we need to get them out of this rut? They definitely need to talk things through.
< On Facebook and listening to music.
v What did you think was going through Tony's mind when he found out that McGee and Ziva were trapped in the elevator together in "Power Down"?
heart
^ Well he knows McGee & Ziva wouldn't be doing anything so he was probably thinking damn I wish that were me.
< Watching NCIS
v Favorite moment from Internal Affairs?
heart
^"Be a man, Tony."
< Just woke up.
V link

Thoughts about it?
heart
^ That was quite an interesting article. I think there is always going to be the did they/didn't they teaser, but I do hope they continue progressing.
< Watcing NCIS
v How would you feel if the team got split up again in the future?
heart
^ I'd get annoyed because the "Splitting up the team" tactic shouldn't get overused. It happened in Judgement Day, it happened in Aliyah. Albeit it's a way to keep the audience on their toes, I'm afraid they might get bored of it too. It'd be a "Not Again!" situation. More than the annoyed feeling is, of course, the depression. Think Tony's depression when he thought Ziva died.
< Doing projects and other school requirements.
V Ever wondered in some point of Tony and Ziva's "Are-They-Or-Aren't-They" relationship this season if one day they would suddenly get tired of fooling around? Because, after everything, they still couldn't resolve at least some of their issues! They still keep on playing guessing games with each other like what happened to Ziva over the summer isn't enough for them to come to terms with their feelings!

...although, "giving the cake to the people and having them eat it too" might not be a good idea when you look at it in a different angle. :| But Anyway, that's just me.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^ I think they need to keep the UST, the banter, the humour, but on some level I think they need to start resolving things more and head in a direction of more are they without it being perhaps so in our face.
< CM
v What episode/moment did you most feel worried that they weren't ever going to end up being together?
heart
^ Last 4 Episodes Of Season 6. 'Nuff said.
< Re-reading Heat Wave. [CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!]
V If Vance assigned Tony to an undercover mission all by himself [without the team; he's gonna go away but he'd coordinate with the DC headquarters] and Tony's gonna tell the team that, how do you think Ziva's gonna react?
heart
**Goodgirlmikey - I agree! I cannot wait for the update! I love that fanfic!**

^ She's not gonna be happy. Especially after what happened with Jeanne. I think she'd be concerned for many reasons.
< CM
v Vice Versa of goodgirlmikey's question... Vance assigns Ziva to an undercover mission, how would Tony react?
heart
^ "Stay safe. If you need anything, my phone's on 24/7. Or just drop by. Or whatever.
< TvTropes.
V Of all the women Tony could've fallen in love with, it had to be Ziva. Of all men, it's Tony she had to fall in love with. Have these thoughts ever crossed your mind?
heart
^ Mmm... similar thoughts, but it didn't really cross my mind until ToC I think. I really felt Tony was in love with Jeanne, and although many didn't like her I did. Soo.. when Ziva made the statement of all the people to find me it had to be you, I took a step back and thought pretty much that.
< CM
v How much more progression do you think we'll see this season?
big smile
^ I think we've already seen loads! But I think it's gonna get to the point where they fully trust each other again after what happened.
< Watching Tiva videos. As if I need to tell ya ;)
V Do you think they saw each other the night before they were shipped out in "Judgment Day"?
heart
^ I thought that only happened in fanfics. We could dream though :D
< WAITING FOR THE UPDATE FOR HEAT WAVE!
V Ever had a dream wherein Ziva cried over something Tony did/ because of Tony himself?
laugh
^ Nope. I have happy Tiva dreams. Except about ToC & Aliyah.
< Listening to music and making fanart :)
v Ever used a Tiva banner as a bookmark or is that just me? xD
heart
^ I WANT TO! BUT MOM SAYS IT'S A WASTE OF INK :))
< Watching Tiva videos and completing my homework. Wating for the Heat Wave Update.
V Do you know a lot of people [not just on the internet] who are BIG NCIS fans?
^ Not really :(
< The same as before.
v Does anyone know when the Season 6 DVD is coming out in the UK?
heart
^ Sorry Dani I don't know.... tried looking up it (which I'm sure you've already done) & came up empty handed.
< Around...
v What are your expectations for Double Identity?
big smile
^ I'm not really expecting much, some interaction would be nice xD
< About to have dinner.
V How do you think they would be if they were in high school together?

Check out Detention Can Be A Very Good Thing by CMW2 on FF.Net. It's AMAZING!
smile
^ I think they would be like they are at work. Teasing each other and things like that. Maybe dating and going to prom together would be cute. I could imagine Tony as quaterback, but Ziva...?
< Waiting for good movies
v When you saw the promo for "Double Identity" did it remind you of "Dead and Unburied"?
^ Yep, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it LOL.
< Adding screencaps and videos :)
v Why do you think Tony watched the video of Ziva wounded again in Legend?
^ I think he couldn't belive that she got hurt. Because she is his ninja.
< Watching DSDS
v Do you think Ziva likes Tony's movie quotes?
big smile
^ She must do. I mean she did get the "Movies for Morons" book for a reason ;)
< Tiva videos and fanart.
v Any songs you want in a Tiva video?
heart
^ Hmm...Kenny Chesney - Me and You. I know it really doesn't fit with the type of music that I've seen in most Tiva videos, but I think its a good song for them.
< Headache today =[ ugh
v NCIS truth or dare? What do you think Tony would pick & what do you think Ziva would have him do or ask him?
heart
^ Wow, hard question. I have so many songs: "Battlefield"-Jordin Sparks, "Pictures of you"-The last gooodnight and "You changed me"-Michael Warren are one of my favorites.
< Same as before
v In which season did you liked them best?
heart
Ms. Montana & I answered close together & she answered Dani's question so I'll answer hers & reask mine.

^ Do I really have to choose? Mmm... Probably this season b/c of how much they've grown.
< Headache =[
v NCIS truth or dare? What do you think Tony would pick & what do you think Ziva would have him do or ask him?
big smile
^ He'd more likely pick the dare. Ziva would give One week-Servitude as his dare :D
< ..........
V Why do you think they never hugged/kissed each other on the cheek before 'shit hit the fan'? But they've hugged/kissed other members of the team?
heart
^ I was just wondering that myself... I think they don't want to tempt themselves b/c they are afraid if they start they may not stop. I would love to see another kiss or a hug.
< Watching CSI... normally don't but there's nothing else on.
v Would you like Tiva to have a scene where they are "training" like the team was back in "Boneyard" (when Kate was still alive)?
^ Yeah, hehe. She could teach Tony a trick or two xD
< Just woke up, watching Tiva videos on my iPod. I'm getting all nostalgic watching the older vids LOL.
v If you could pick ONE thing to be erased from their past [with the exception of He Who Shall Not Be Named], what would it be?
sick
^ I think it would be Ziva being tortured! Although they say everything happens for a reason and whats for you won't go past you! Everything else i think has made them stronger more mature people!
< Laying on the sofa feeling sick :(
v What would you like to see happen (realisticly) Tiva wise before the Finale??
**Hope you get better soon, Joyce! :)

^ Realistically? Ummm..... I think maybe at least a hint of a talk about what Tony said in Somalia? Is that realistic?
< Listening to music.
v Do you think there is a reason why Ziva is "flirting" with people more this season?
big smile
* Thanks Dannii. And yeah that was realistic lol!!

^ I think she's trying to push him into confessing his feelings first, so her flirting with other men and making him jealous is her way of trying to push him. She has said in the past she is a traditional woman and i think in her eye's the guy should make the first move!! Hope that makes sense!!
< Same as before!!
v Tony has always made the first move with women before, do you think he's scared Ziva might give him 2 black eye's if he confesses? Like she said she did when she was little to the boy who said he liked her??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
* Oops. Posted at the same time.

^ I think he is afraid of being open and the negative change that might come in their relationship if she doesn't share his feelings.
< Breakfast
v What do you think Ziva would do if Tony stopped acting jealous whenever she flirts with other men?
^ I think she'd either stop because she thought he wasn't interested, or up her game just to see how far she could push him!
< About to have a bath :)
v With Gibbs' "life changing decision that will affect everyone" in the offing, how do you think that will affect their relationship, if at all?
^ I think it might bring them a little closer, or get them to finally confess their feelings.
< Eating lunch.
v What is you favorite jealous Tony moment?
big smile
^ When Ziva was "leering at Langer." He was like "what an ass" and his face when he saw she was checking him out was adorable!
< Listening to the Glee soundtrack.
v What do you think it'll take for them to reveal their feelings to each other?
^ I think something major that makes them feel like they may lose each other.
< Interchanging studying and watching NCIS while sewing. Busy day.
v Are you worried about Gibbs' life-changing decision?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazy_frog222 said…
^ I'm not worried. i don't know why but i have a feeling that the spoilers are making it seem more dramatic than it is going to be.
< procrastinating on homework.
v when ziva said "this is what winter feels like in Israel" in the last episode did anyone notice that it's winter in Arizona too?
^ Not really, no.
< Watching The Red Carpet for the Oscars before watching the Oscars.
v Do Tony and Ziva remind you of anyone?
heart
^ Not really no. They are all their own! =]
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think Ziva's style has changed over the years? Dramatically or just slightly?
^ Definitely, and I think perhaps not dramatically but definitely more than slightly. Her style has become more feminine and polished. It was unasked for, but here are my preferences - I like it best around season 5. It's nice compromise:)
< Studying
v In which season do you like Ziva's style the most?