PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM
save

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Yasashi again flipped his hair out of his face."Yasashi Nishiro,The rich kid."

Saint's interest had been piqued on what else was Silius doing,He had caught him red handed with a substantial amount of funds..Inside of the school. He decided he would go against what he said to Silius and would investigate during the after curfew hours in Silius's room,He had to keep some form of evidence in there,He would also visit the video security room to check in the camera's had caught Silius in the act of anything,He then would send a letter to Silius telling him to meet him on the roof.He then would present the evidence to Silius and then walk off..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
Moku's eyes were drawn to Yasashi's hair again and he seemed curious, but still not a sound escaped his lips. All of a sudden though, he seemed to perk up and looked behind Yasashi to the door of the Student Council room. Moku then turned around, hopped up onto a table, and disappeared into one of the air vents before Yasashi even had a chance to respond. Moments later, the door opened and Gavin walked in. "Oh hey Yasashi. You're here early."
Yasashi had his jaw still opened when Gavin walked through the door."Oh hey Gavin,I'm just waiting for the news on the bookclub. I had a huge argument this morning so I thought it would be better for me to decompress than have to listen to Jaakuna's crap."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
(I would reply if I could type rp[ter;u righy nmoe. Really, it is srrewingg with me overall.

In translation where I do correct my typos.

I would reply if I could type properly right now. Really it is screwing with me overall

Here is another sample of my tuping wihtout vorrecting the midtskrd I mske, *sits yp to begina to tyupe* Probably goednt help that I dont watc to dit up when I type.........

The odd thing is that Im not even that sick byt it is still messing pu myu typeing and crammear...........And my tought prosses overall........... Seriously I cant betely read this right. Foof luck reading this coderf messages.

I say again that very line but the second ofn third are un edited untrapied versions of my styupeing. Its horrible........)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
IUTs hrobably a mix of porr corrdineation and speelling at the mometn. I cant rteally think properly meaning I cante really spell properly. And my tuypeiung skulls it like a motor action go tmune and I teype what mu mioned thingks. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
Translation: Its probably a mix of poor coordination and spelling at the same moment. I cant really think properly meaning I cant really spell properly. And my typing skills is like a motor action *cant figure out what thats supposed to say* and type what my mind thinks. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
As well as my mind being wishy washy on the workds they wish to use. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Do I need to be impaired to read that?)
(Probably. Or really good at anagrams and stuff like that. This too is a message Im trying to repair and type properly.)
(Don't worry. It's all good. We can pause the rp.)
(I must need to drink a LOT before I can read that.)
(XD Thanks. Though do you know how hard it is to keep myself from trying to fix the mistakes?

Right now I fixed the word fix at least 15 times and the word trying 3 with a few random mistakes here and there that were fixed in one.

Anyways, I wont fret too much about it. Ill be back right when my typing skills are no longer impaired and my mind can choose what word to place in the sentence........
Besides, it'll give me some time to focus on something I've been writing for the past few days.
Riku114 commented…
I think I know what it is zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wantadog commented…
What? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
That one battle wewe told me about earlier zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Scratches eyes out*NOOOOO,MY SKILLS WILL GET RUSTY!!!!!!
Arya: Yeah I know. Im worried about the book club honestly. *she let out a quiet sigh* Maybe we should call an end to the meeting today? After all, the club head has left.

On the usual day, Dale would come in half an hour to an hour before Gavin himself came in into the club room. This day was not anything different. He sat by the waterfall cleaning up and polishing Milotic's scales after a bit of training
Amelia: "Ya. Okay. Kinda weird that Ariana is the club head yet all she does is read and ignore us."

------------

Gavin: "I see. Well Arya should have the book club going smoothly from now on so your job will be a whole lot easier."
Arya: Thats just the way she is. She loves her books. Though I do wish she would talk with us more often. Anyways, want to go somewhere after I report in with the Student Council?
(Here Cyrus.)

link
Amelia: "Sure. So long as it doesn't involve battles. Lately, Professor Tybalt has been jumping down my throat at every opportunity."
Yasashi was now ignoring Gavin and was day dreaming..

*Inside the day dream*

Inside a safe pure world there was one hero..His name was Yasashi the great,He was buff,Masculine and every girl wanted that sexy beast.There was one man who opposed him,His name was Johnny the Knave.He saw that girls liked Yasashi and saw that one liked him the most.Arya,The most beautiful girl in the lands loved Yasashi and would do anything for him.Johnny tied her to some train tracks before sending a note to Yasashi,Instantly Yasashi came to the scene.

Yasashi:"LET THE HOT FEMALE GO!"

Johnny:"NEVER!"The sound of a train horn could be heard

Yasashi:"No!!!!"He ripped off his shirt and faced the train head on,His pecks deflected the train and allowed him save Arya,Right before he was about to kiss her he fell out of the chair in the student council room and he got sent back into the real world.
-------------------------
Yasashi:"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!!­!&q­uot­;He ended up being oblivious to the fact he was in a puddle of drool.
(XD Someone enjoys chasing my girls. First Naze and now Arya.)

Arya stands up stretching as she did so.

Arya: If thats that, then we should get heading over to the Student Council so I can report in. We will figure out what to do afterwards
(THEY ARE ALL SO APPEALING!!!*Nosebleed*)

Anilion walked in the room only to see Yasashi attempting to get out of the puddle."Disgusting!What the frickle frakle is that substance?!"

Yasashi:"I could tell you,But you aren't smart enough to comprehend it."*He got up and sat back down in the chair.
(You know, I didnt make many girls. Theres Arya, Naze, and Rai. I would say you probably wont go after Rai, but thats what I thought about Arya XD)
(I personally don't see the appeal. I mean they're pretty enough but....meh. Maybe not my type.)

Gavin: "Could you get a mop please?"
(I like feisty women.)

Yasashi got up and got the mop from the Janitors closet and began to wipe up the drool."Sorry about that Gavin,I was having a day dream."

Anilion laughed."About who?Let me guess,Rainer?"

Yasashi still kept mopping."How did you get the guess that it was a girl?Hmm answer that since you are so smart."

Anilion:"Because nobody drools a puddle unless they are thinking about a girl."

Yasashi:"Get back to your job mongrel."He gave Anilion the same dark look he gave him the other day.

Anilion:"Yeah well....Oh I think I hear Vendetta calling me.."He quickly hurried out of the room

Yasashi finished up mopping and went back in the room only to start counting money he had in his pocket.
(Ill reply when Im done with homework)
(Alrighto.)
Amelia: "Okay."

As they left the book club, they paused as Walter was walking by. Walter looked at them out of the corner of his eye as he walked by and winked at Amelia before continuing on. Amelia looked after him until he was no longer in sight.

Amelia: "Hey Arya...can I ask you something?"
(Well I only have to read now, so there thats good)

Arya: Hum? What is it? Ask away.

--------------------

Meanwhile in the Student Disciplinary room, Kyron was reading the reports that were brought in by teachers, students, and just to double it, his subordinates. As he read through some of the reports, he heard the scrapping of feet on the carpet of the room. He ignored it after it quieted down for a few seconds then it came back, left, came back, left, came back, left, came back repetitively. He put down the papers and looked over at Naze, currently his most active member of the club, and sighed before speaking up. She had been like this for the past thirty minutes pacing back and forth at changing paces across the room.

Kyron: What is is Naze?

Naze: *stops her pacing and looks at Kyron, not yelling, but quite loud out of frustration, though this was normal for Kyron* I CANT COME UP WITH A WAY TO CATCH THAT RAT NAMED WALTER. HE SLIPS THROUGH MY FIGURES EVERY TIME I GET CLOSE TO CATCHING HIM.

Kyron: That kids impossible to catch. Ive tried before. Silius has Im sure as well. In fact I would still be putting in full effort if there werent so much going on.

Naze: But he does some of the worst things like stealing from the school.

Kyron: If you really dont like it, try teaming up with someone

Naze: I already have Arya helping me on occasion.

Kyron: Take Itsuki or Allain or maybe Rai. They are reliable.

Naze: Allain and Raidoesnt sound like half a bad idea, but Itsuki, I hate that kid.

Kyron: You hate almost everyone Naze.

Naze: Thats not the point. Anyways, Im going to go track down Allain and Rai and try to plot over a way to catch Walter. Thank you. *walks out*

Kyron: Finally, peace and quiet
Anilion walked in the room only seconds after Naze left."Dude..That woman freaks me out,Anyways is there any abnormality's on these reports aside from the usual?"
Kyron: *thinking: And I had to go and jinx it* Naze is a hard worker. Anyways, I havent gotten far with all the interruptions, but no not yet at least. Its a lot better than it was back after the survival test where there were quite a few people who became animals from staying in the wild. though there are still the occasional fight reports that will need to be rounded up later.
Anilion scratched his head."Dude I heard some freaky stuff went on with the other groups..They are rumors but..Eating eachother?"
Amelia: "Well....I know that Walter is a bad guy and all, but I just don't see how people, even people who have been duped by him before can allow themselves to keep getting deceived...."
Kyron: Thats absurd and nothing but rumors spread to make the event not happen next year. Some students were really mad about it and thats why that stuff were brought up. Anyways, the teachers would have ended the team before anything like that were to happen. You should know that. Analyze a scene before making a decision young grasshopper.

---------------

Arya: Dont ask me. I wouldnt know. Some people follow people who appeal to them or who accept them or sometimes make them popular. Under my guess, people like flocking and once taken by one flock, its quite hard to leave the flock. Which is the exact reason im not letting start flocking with him.
Anilion rubbed his chin."I need to figure out something to investigate.What is big enough..I'll investigate the destruction of that classroom!I'll check out the security cams.."
Kyron: The classroom? You know, I was meaning to check that out after I was done reading the reports. It really seemed like something you would under think and Naze would over think, Itsuki would get to interested and Rai and Allain are busy attending to Naze. *stands up as Growlithe jumps off of his lap* Ill go with you.
"Right" Amelia said, thinking that despite not having any flying types herself, Arya like bird references. (No inspiration for a post right now...)
Anilion rubbed his chin before letting out Shedinja and Ninjask."Lets go."He walked over to the destructed classroom,First thing he noticed was the doorknob."That can have evidence,Do you have a brush on you by any chance?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deathstriker126 said…
Susan stood in the gym with Dialga and Rayquaza who were roaring at eachother
(No one liners.)
(Um.....who....are....you? Who the hell is susan? Which gym is she at? Why and how does she have Rayquaza or Dialga? Did you even read the rules? Are you a troll? If you want to join, please delete that um....interesting post and make a bio after properly introducing yourself.)
(Oneliners?)
(One liners is pretty darn self explanatory. I ask again. Who are you? This is a long running RP and Riku doesn't like newbies. I think she ate the last one.)
(WANTA YOUR REACTION XD.)
(Um..... I suppose you can call me Death for short. And I did make a bio. Its in the character forums area thing. And what other gym could she be at? This is a school isnt it?

And she ATE the last one?)
(She ate the last one with a spoon.)
(Okay, so....

1: Your grammar is so fantastic. *sarcasm* "and was an expertise warrior."
2: You have five legendaries on your team and if you had taken the time to actually READ the rules, you would likely have seen that you CANNOT have legendaries right off the bat nor can you have more than three.
3: Your character is in her first year and has level 70 Pokemon? I'm just gonna go right back to the whole, "if you actually read the description" thing and say that it says right up there that 1st years are limited to only lvl 5-10 Pokemon. Next, you seem to have put almost all of your Pokemon as shiny which, while there is no rules, is so blatantly absurd that it is laughable.
(This is a serious RP. We have kept this RP going since before you were born. (going off of how your posts sound, I'd guess you were some sort of toddler.)
(Holy shit,Welp...)
(........ Does it really matter? There are two other rpers that have shown no objection to that post. Cyrus498 only complained on the oneliner and I know Riku in real, she wouldnt complain about me.

Also thats quite rude to say to someone. A toddler? I am in middle school just so you know)
(Rules are rules.)
(Oh thank goodness Riku knows you in real life. That means she can go over and physically slap you across the face! You can try and use that as a shield all you want. If you wanted to join this rp, you should have asked nicely and actually taken the time to read the rules and quirks.)

(If you want to be treated as more than a toddler then you should probably stop writing like one.)
(Holy damn wanta you're pissed!)