PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
(Am I?)
 (Am I?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deathstriker126 said…
(Writing like one? You know I'm in Honor English with one of the top grades in the class? I'm pretty sure I read and write better than the average middle schooler and at least twenty times better than a toddler.

You are just being picky about things and do you not know where you stand? Im a REAL LIFE friend of Riku's. You are just online. I hold more priority and she would probably ditch you internet people for me. What would that do to the rp? Hum?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
(YES XD)
(Top of your class? The rest of them must REALLY suck, I mean they must be god awful!)

(I know where I stand. It's right there at that nice looking chair. It's called a throne and this monarch has made a decree. If you were to make Riku choose between her RP's and yourself. Something tells me that you are not understanding what a friend actually is.)
 (Top of your class? The rest of them must REALLY suck, I mean they must be god awful!) (I know whe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
(My pc is being stupid and not connecting to the Internet so I really have to use my sucky tablet......

Though allow me to state something. Whether I know you in real life or not death, I've been in this rp longer than ihave probably had a friendship with you. All my elementary school friends moved away and I rped since sixth grade. There is only one person it the school who maybe able to tear me from rps for a few days though I'm sure you are not him. In my logic, this rp is important...... In fact I told all of my friends to never come by my rps. Every. There for either do not welcome you to the rp.)
(Cyrus?)
Everybody is so serious and I'm just like "Meh."_
(I dont see what Im doing wrong. Whats the fun of using weak pokemon anyways? They cant get serious in battles. And why extend posts so long? Its pointless. I dont see anything wrong with my writings.)

Susan returned Dialga and Rayquaza to their pokeballs and walked out of the gym.
Someone else report that post so it will be removed.

… can you not ignore us?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
You've already been kicked from the rp so it doesn't bother me. I'm just going to ignore you from this point on.
(Not)
(If)
(I)
(Spam)
(Like)
(This)
(Constantly)
Oh shit don't pull the asshole card.)
This is percisley why I don't like classmates being in my rps.they are ALL IDIOTS and five year old on the inside bakka des.
((Dummkopfs.)
It wasnt long for Arya and Amelia to arrive at ths Student Council room door. Arya stopped infront of the door and turned back to look at Amelia

Arya: Do you want to come inside with me or stay outside and wait? Its going to be in regards to the book club

--------------

Kyron: Actually, I do. *opens up a small breif case that held his material in it* Are you into the detective kind of stuff?

(*bursts out laughing* Seems I may have used the wrong PC to type this up.

Congradulations.)
Riku114 commented…
wewe went through your first actual Riku test zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
deathstriker126 commented…
And got a C zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
Maybe a C+ au a C- zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
deathstriker126 commented…
but a C nonetheless zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(And yes, I was using two accounts if that wasnt apparent.

I would call this the Staff Exam. Never really saw a need for Wanta to do it, he reacted very very pleasingly to newbies that were shit.

Though anyways.......

Criticism:

Speak out more. Defend your rp and have your voice be heard. This rp is your territory and you dont want anyone else to take it. May it be an online friend or whatever. If you really like the rp, protect it.

You back down so much........ And act as only a reader so much.........

Applause:

You managed to get some words of critisim out even after I had death talk to you and befriend you a bit. I have to applaud you on that.)
Yasashi,Immediately from hearing Arya opened the student council door."Why hello madam."

"Yes I am"Anilion took a brush and took some power which formed finger prints when dusted on the finger print.He dusted on the door knob only to find the finger print of leather."You see leather is skin so it has its own type of finger print,Not a humans.You see from the quality of the print on this door knob that it was VERY high quality leather..You would have to be able to shell out a lot of money for this type of leather."
Kyron: Then ill leave this to you *hands over the briefcase* Show me the reason why you are my vice and dont disappoint me. *grouched down to pet Growlithe* You stay and help Mr. Anillion. You have a good nose. If you need me, Im gonna be off handling the other matters.

Growlithe replied with a bark and looked at Anilion for further instructions as Kyron got up and began to leave

-------------

Arya looked over at Yasashi. That was a very flashy and odd greeting an usual she sighed.

Arya: What is it Yasashi?
Amelia seemed kinda shocked by Yasashi's attitude. "Uh, I think I'll just go get something to eat in the cafeteria. I'll catch up with you later."
(Wait,is the criticism and applause for me?)

Anilion smiled."Alright,Later Kyron."He took the brief case and walked over to the other classroom and passed through the blackboard."Growlithe,Do you see the mud on the dent on that cage?Its almost enough to make a footprint out,With a footprint you can make suspects out of who has that shoe size and model of shoes."He took a picture of the mud."I'll send this to my computer through my phone and we can analyze the shoe brand and size later."He sent the picture to his computer."The baseball bat is still here..I can't believe the crime scene has been barely touched."He again did the finger sprint search."Again the same leather print,This may not be a group act of vandalism like people have suspected...I'll search for more evidence."He continued his search only to come up empty handed on the rest."Lets go back to Kyron."
----------------------------

Yasashi scratched his head."Oh nothing.."He had a hint of slyness in his voice."How did the talk with Ariana go?"
Riku?
Axel?
Barry?
wantadog commented…
Wantadog: Destroying Kingdom Hearts references since 1994. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Rowan?
(................)
(What was that.)
(XD I was watching that the other day!)
(WHAT IS THAT?_
Arya: Thats what I am here to report about. *walks into the room* Good morning Gavin. Book club ended rather early today

----------------

Growlithe sniffed about when Anillion said to leave and report of Kyron. He was making sure he had all the scents from the scene. While scents could not be actual evidence, they were always open to helping find actual evidence. It wasnt long until Growlthe decided he was done and he went over to Anillion. The scents were faint thanks to the time difference but it was general enough.
Anilion:"Did you pick up a scent boy?"

Yasashi:"Why did it end early?:
Amelia kind of snuck away from them and made her way over to the cafeteria. When she walked in, she didn't see much of interest. There were only a few students eating at this time since the students only received free meals during Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. the rest of the time they had to pay. Amelia walked over to the cafeteria worker and bought herself a small loaf of bread and some buttery dipping sauce.
Agatha had decided to get some food,She headed her way to the cafeteria and was on her way to the counter while Amelia was buying her food.She poked Amelia in the back and asked her question." ..Quoi..Uhm..May I..What did you order?It looks good."
Amelia looked at the girl. She looked....spooky, in a strange kind of way. "Oh..uh um....well this is just a loaf of Italian bread with some butter. It's about $80"
wantadog commented…
I keep feeling the need to clarify that it is Pokemon money, not American. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And just as Amelia had said the name of the item,It was already bought.And now Agatha was standing next to Amelia again."How..How are you?I'm..Uh.."She pulled on her collar,She was looking a little overwhelmed."I'm Agatha."
Amelia: "Um, hi. My name is uh....Amelia. Amelia Terrowyn. Pleased to meet you."
"What do you do around here for fun?"She seemed to not really know a thing about what goes on at the school.
Gavin: "That's a relief Arya. Thank you."

------------------

Amelia: "I don't know. You could join a club."
Arya; As for the conversation, she did say she would watch the budget a bit more though the idea of it gives me a bit of worries. She folded to easily for comfort.

-------------------------

Out of place as he may be, he spoke breaking into the conversation though it wasnt as if he planned to stay long.

Sorevin: You could study.
Gavin: "What's the worst that could happen? I mean, at least she agreed to stop the spending."
Yasashi:"But for how long I wonder?We know her.We know this won't last long."

Agatha:"I study much,But I never was told of these clubs...I'm a bit new,I wish I was new enough to where I didn't go to the survival test."
Amelia: "Really? I was under the impression that joining a club was almost mandatory."
Agatha had a anime sweatdrop thing go near her head."What?No,Besides..Are any of them really interesting?"
Amelia: "Well there's the book club. It's got plenty of activities to do, though we're kinda not allowed to buy any new books for awhile."
"Why buy books when you can make one?"She scratched her head."I swear there was once a famous person named 'Amelia'..Uh...Didn't she crash in a plane or something?"